Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3867239 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogorwyne(f): 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
spongeisback:
Just lost a close family member. There's nothing in this life. He wasn't even sick just died like that.

Sorry cry. Be strong.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Paxziano: 11:37pm On Apr 04, 2018
noxybabe:

Lol... tongue :Pi just love them like dat.i luv teddy à,lolu,ifu and leo but Koko,cee c and teddy are my best.i seem not to connect with Alex even though wé attended d same sec skul(FGCEnugu)and she was in my house,but i wish her all best,sha.
Still pained teddy was evicted cry cry cry

U schooled in fedi? Wow... Thats my Alma mater... I schooled there as well. Finished way ahead of u though. I finished in 1997. Was in peace house. What house n set were u in? As well as Alex

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
spongeisback:
Just lost a close family member. There's nothing in this life. He wasn't even sick just died like that.

So so sorry
My condolences

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
spongeisback:

My sincere condolence hun. Be strong. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 04, 2018
Beaudame:
Shift one side jor.

Ignore haters

Vote Cee-C tongue kiss
As usual,no real reason.your just like her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
spongeisback:

So sorry dear. Take heart dear. Take care of urself.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
7Alexander:
I wonder why Khloe thinks viewers are interested in her "I'm the type, I'm like, I prefer, I have, I know, I think, I" stories.
grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:40pm On Apr 04, 2018
kelizosuy:
Eeghe they are donating for a plane so ur Mimi can fly it

cheesy
Naiccce
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Kenra: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ceecee's talk tonight makes sense. She is real.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2018
Khloe is just a jealous bitter lizard..

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 04, 2018
I thought in CeeC I had seen it all in terms of having a despicable personality, but Khloe keeps raising the standard. Horrendous person!

I wonder when the 'gossip-watchers' will label this Khloe-CeeC a gossip, maybe because there is no Alex there

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
ammyluv2002:

Bros, you sound so bitter. She came into the house and bonded with Tobi and all of a sudden, she can't sit with him? That she's friends with CeeC doesn't mean she should talk down on others
Your bitterness is actually more than khloe's.i never complained of her not bonding with tobi but from recent events and her current gist with ceec now,she clearly bears grudges against him and to an extent miracle.before you try to counter,watch their latest discussion in the kitchen first.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rico, you don't want to contribute to the conversation but you want to listen in. grin

Rico Rico grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
7Alexander:
I thought in CeeC I had seen it all in terms of having a despicable personality, but Khloe keeps raising the standard. Horrendous person!

I wonder when the 'gossip-watchers' will label this Khloe-CeeC a gossip, maybe because there is no Alex there
Last night,i mirrored this your view by saying that shes rivalling ceec for the award of the worst housemate.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
KingsleyJay:

ahn ahn, are you sure u r watching this same big brother with us?

Juliet ibrahim started her support for Cee-c AFTER bamteddy left. so how can Khloe know that?

easy with the assumptions o, very soon una go say na Ebuka or biggie tell her.

na real wa

Juliet made the lashes promise before Khloe went back into the house... Just passing, I no get strength for argument abeg. smiley smiley

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
AlwaysUltraPad:
we de talk of cow meat for pot, periwinkle de show him head.

Who you be among real people wey de mobilize real votes?

Where were you when people explained reason Khloe put miracle up and overlooking Tobi with ethnic coloration?

Has anything ever happened in Nigeria without ethnic , region and religious factors? Abi you wan pretend?
you are still talking NONSENSE and your brain is full of SH1T....

Anyways what do I expect from an alwaysaltrapad if not waste product from the human body...

astalabista

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beaudame: 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

As usual,no real reason.your just like her
like who you like. Leave us alone oo.

Vote Cee-C

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:44pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Seems like a bitter,hurtful and angry person.she indirectly said tobi,nina and miracle are not her pals.shes very ironical also.she cooks most in the house but she eats the least amount of food.instead of her to adorn outfits that would reduce her ugliness,she prefers the ones that apmplify the obvious.she reminds me of halloween.
U have forgotten that when Nina was talking about a dichotomy in the house, Tobi said in the wash room that it's not compulsory to talk to people you are not pals with.. Miracle seconded this..

Keep indirectly raising support for CeeC.. Your attempt to put her down would bring her more fans

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
badinfluence:
Khloe is just a jealous bitter lizard..
Terrible human being. Rico is a slimy and creepy snake

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rico you must talk today
LMAO grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 04, 2018
Kenra:
Ceecee's talk tonight makes sense. She is real.
Actually,khloe has indirectly given her an idea on how people perceive how outside hence the new attitude

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Khloe and cee c allow Rico to finish na sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 04, 2018
Na Rico be the rat wey dey blow cee c leg dey chop am.

Rico dey nominate cee c no? grin grin

Rico the snake!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
7Alexander:

Terrible human being. Rico is a slimy and creepy snake
Never mind, the expired albino should be watching from home by Monday

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Rico this shade grin
While talking to koko and cee c about strategies.
He said
"What if somebody's strategy is to ruin everyone's life in this house" grin
While addressing the question to and looking directly at cee c

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ibk03:

U have forgotten that when Nina was talking about a dichotomy in the house, Tobi said in the wash room that it's not compulsory to talk to people you are not pals with.. Miracle seconded this..

Keep indirectly raising support for CeeC.. Your attempt to put her down would bring her more fans
I was actually referring to khloe,forgot to insert her name at the beginning of my post.khloe is double faced and hypocritical,malicuous i must say.i wish princess was voted back instead of her.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Giel!!!! Give a full update na, this your pause and play update wee nor work. Nepaaaaaa!!! angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
spongeisback:

Sorry about that. May his soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2018
Giel:
Rico this shade grin
"What if somebody's strategy is to ruin everyone's life in this house" grin
Thats clearly a low blow and epic shade at ceec.if shes smart,she should know that rico spoke the mind of the entire house.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Totlinotfelis: 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2018
gabby18:

Take a chill pill...is it it money or ur data they use in voting for miracle...let them be...

Anyways continue mentioning his name over and over again..u r only making him more popular in the end grin grin grin
The guy has won it already...argue with d other zombies...

Stop quoting me to show yourself abeg, I didn't address you.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beaudame: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

Actually,khloe has indirectly given her an idea on how people perceive how outside hence the new attitude
HATER! Free this babe

VOTE Cee-C

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:

I agree to this. She gave a shout out to Juliet Ibrahim today, saying something about lashes, how would she have known if Khloe didn't tell her?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2832) (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.