Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877189 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Lauryn41:
Was cee c and koko's number one fan ,now I can't seem to like them , BBN do and finish ,ayam tayad ,everybody is irritating[/color][color=#990000]
grin be like me, I am for everybody
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2018
noxybabe:

I Have noticed dat u ar very quick to support Alex and ever ready to bash and insult Koko here.if u put dat much effort in voting Alex,then i dont think she will be poing home on sunday.
Jeez,sometimes just overlook other housemates and focus on ur favourite.
Till sunday comes,
Like u guys overlooked Alex and focused on yours. U should be able to accept the same type food u dish out
Hypocrites

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Tobination ,please stop defending him ,just ignore haters ,like cee c's fans don't reply or care about what she does ,same should be done for tobi ,if they want to bash him,let them continue ,if he's up,we vote ,DAZZALL[color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:41am On Apr 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin be like me, I am for everybody

I will just manage tobi sha, because he's talented ,I thought you were for cee c??

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:41am On Apr 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Let her leave my tobi alone first.secondly,what is beautiful about khloe abusing and making hate speeches about tobi in private and later going to play with him and hypocritically say hes her G for life? Facial beauty and khloe have nothing in common if thats the beauty you were referring to.
And ur almighty tobi doesnt talk about others??all dese housemates gossips and still prétend to like and accommodate each other.even if u want to show ur distaste,do it without d strong hate words cos u can still prove ur points without d insults.
And Yes,Koko is Beautiful just d way she is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dezenazil: 12:42am On Apr 05, 2018
Geezeem:
Chai.......Ceece you had to go and pull my heart strings

I feel genuinely sad for this girl

My heart is moved in ways I never thought it would for this babe

I know for sure that her life would be altered and for good from this show

Ceece you would be fine.....I understand the inner battles you fight

And by God's grace You will find someone who would accept and love you

Bless you babe sad
what happened next? Back to bickering and character assassination.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 12:43am On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Juliet made the lashes promise before Khloe went back into the house... Just passing, I no get strength for argument abeg. smiley smiley
I have never argued with you ma.
you have no hate in you.
pass some to Giel, I once liked her too

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:43am On Apr 05, 2018
Lauryn41:

I will just manage tobi sha, because he's talented ,I thought you were for cee c??
Nope, I just like her sometimes. Same way I like others when they do something I love. I liked Tobi earlier but I dislike his game.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 05, 2018
noxybabe:

I Have noticed dat u ar very quick to support Alex and ever ready to bash and insult Koko here.if u put dat much effort in voting Alex,then i dont think she will be poing home on sunday.
Jeez,sometimes just overlook other housemates and focus on ur favourite.
Vote? Move on babe, I'm not vested in the game. I watch for fun, and express how i feel.

I hope that you sleep well
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:45am On Apr 05, 2018
Lauryn41:
Tobination ,please stop defending him ,just ignore haters ,like cee c's fans don't reply or care about what she does ,same should be done for tobi ,if they want to bash him,let them continue ,if he's up,we vote ,DAZZALL[color=#990000][/color]
You can't be truthful to your keypad. gringrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:45am On Apr 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
You can't be truthful to your keypad. gringrin

?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 12:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lolz, you have favorite so you won't see what I'm seeing. Alex, Anto and Nina are depending on those guys for strength but ceec is one woman soldier. I like her
yes we know she is a one-woman soldier, but sincerely speaking evn a dumb person would easily figure out that she needs someone [most especialy, a male HM] to always be beside her and cut her some cool slacks. She 's suffering frm loneliness, she is pitching tent with khloe so she can hv someone to pour out her bittered heart to, [evn rico sef don dey clear her smal smal], abi is it nt the same khloe we know again?.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:47am On Apr 05, 2018
Rico will leave with the legendary 1% on Sunday ,na that one I dey wait for

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:47am On Apr 05, 2018
sophiathefirst:

Till sunday comes,
Like u guys overlooked Alex and focused on yours. U should be able to accept the same type food u dish out
Hypocrites
I Have never insulted Alex and i will never do dat here.she was even my schoolmate and i know her well and dere is nothing i will gain by insulting her.Am just saying dat u should sake it easy on d housemates.Dats all.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 12:49am On Apr 05, 2018
noxybabe:

And ur almighty tobi doesnt talk about others??all dese housemates gossips and still prétend to like and accommodate each other.even if u want to show ur distaste,do it without d strong hate words cos u can still prove ur points without d insults.
So u even know they all gossip about each other in that house,When the hate speech was Alex, calling her a backstabber and all hateful words, someone if even called her father, names.
Your activist mind didn't click that time and u forgot she is human too. Hypocrisy is the order of the day on this thread.

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:49am On Apr 05, 2018
Cee c is just a one woman soldier because none of the males want to have anything to do with her ,if anyone gives her the time of day ,then she'll stick to him like a leech and finish his lifeline

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2018
Frankdammy:
yes we know she is a one-woman soldier, but sincerely speaking evn a dumb person would easily figure out that she needs someone [most especialy, a male HM] to always be beside her and cut her some cool slacks. She 's suffering frm loneliness, she is pitching tent with khloe so she can hv someone to pour out her bittered heart to, [evn rico sef don dey clear her smal smal], abi is it nt the same khloe we know again?.
gringrin talk of better people, which one be Rico? Ceec is far better than the snake you mentioned. She is over possessive that's why she and Tobi grew apart. They would have grown to love each other but Biggie pairing spoilt the show. I still like her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 12:51am On Apr 05, 2018
opella:

I agree to this. She gave a shout out to Juliet Ibrahim today, saying something about lashes, how would she have known if Khloe didn't tell her?

There are leakers in the house. Let's keep watching. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:51am On Apr 05, 2018
Lauryn41:
Cee c is just a one woman soldier because none of the males want to have anything to do with her ,if anyone gives her the time of day ,then she'll stick to him like a leech and finish his lifeline
Ain't you the person that said you watch the show cos of ceec and koko few minutes ago?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:53am On Apr 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
Ain't you the person that said you watch the show cos of ceec and koko few minutes ago?

I remember saying everybody now irritates me ,and I have ported to team Tobi ��������

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:55am On Apr 05, 2018
7Alexander:

Vote? Move on babe, I'm not vested in the game. I watch for fun, and express how i feel.

I hope that you sleep well
Ofcourse,i do sleep well and today wont be différent.u are not vested in d game but u are vested in insulting d housemates.lol...continue deceiving urself dere.sleep well too
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tuktudicko(m): 12:56am On Apr 05, 2018
Lauryn41:

I remember saying everybody now irritates me ,and I have ported to team Tobi ��������
EVERYBODY irritates you

is Tobi not part of everybody? ayam not understanding

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:57am On Apr 05, 2018
Lauryn41:

grin Okay, its just a game
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:58am On Apr 05, 2018
tuktudicko:
EVERYBODY irritates you

is Tobi not part of everybody? ayam not understanding

He is ,but he is quite tolerable unlike the rest

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beaudame: 12:58am On Apr 05, 2018
Lauryn41:
Reason why I like that she's alone. We all know it's her doing it by herself alone, if she sticks with someone now you guys will say it's because of the person she's still there. Just admit it she is the life of the show. Cee-C cough e go trend, she sneeze trend, give it up for her and stop hating.

Vote Cee-C grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 12:58am On Apr 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
gringrin talk of better people, which one be Rico? Ceec is far better than the snake you mentioned. She is over possessive that's why she and Tobi grew apart. They would have grown to love each other but Biggie pairing spoilt the show. I still like her
wel neither do i hate her but on the other hand, thanks to biggie's pairing if not some toxic attitudes and behaviours wouldn't hv surfaced.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:00am On Apr 05, 2018
Frankdammy:
wel neither do i hate her but on the other hand, thanks to biggie's pairing if not some toxic attitudes and behaviours wouldn't hv surfaced.
They would have blend with time not the pairing. Most of them knew each other outside the house. This show sef tire me

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 1:02am On Apr 05, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
Am I warming to Cee C again? What is happening to me...

Share ur reasons we will convince u otherwise. Lol

Cee c brings conflicting values and positions. Smtmes endearing and smtmes downright nasty. Khloe maybe likes her strong personality and is trying to help her.

Alex I'm trying so hard to like her bt she keeps pissing me off. Just see her as a good distraction for tobi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Apr 05, 2018
noxybabe:

I understand that you're trying to sound polically correct, but, Khloe is not beautiful, and saying that she is, is just an attempt to console her, which is plain cruel.
Yes, it is your opinion, but I wonder what this your 'khloe is beautiful' opinion is based on. Please don't talk about 'beauty from within', because from what I'm seeing here, she is very dark inside.
Khloe isn't beautiful, ànybody with an atom of truth in their mouth knows this kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hinohsend: 1:07am On Apr 05, 2018
Khloé messed with Tobi's head there. Bringing back housemates has made this game worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 1:10am On Apr 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
They would have blend with time not the pairing. Most of them knew each other outside the house. This show sef tire me
hahaha... At this point i see it as a game and nothing more unlike ppl wey dey carry am for head.. I wnt evn b surprise if the ppl voting on this thread ar nt any where closer to one-third of the followers.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:11am On Apr 05, 2018
7Alexander:
I understand that you're trying to sound polically correct, but, Khloe is not beautiful, and saying that she is, is just an attempt to console her, which is plain cruel.
Yes, it is your opinion, but I wonder what this your 'khloe is beautiful' opinion is based on. Please don't talk about 'beauty from within', because from what I'm seeing here, she is very dark inside.
Khloe isn't beautiful, ànybody with an atom of truth in their mouth knows this kiss
Epic clearance.you summed it up.like i said earlier,beauty and khloe are enemies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) (2840) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.