Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2836) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3888485 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 11:51pm On Apr 04, 2018
Ceec, koko, Rico so still in the kitchen gisting

Ceec says guys interested in her can start sliding in her dms.. She's laughing.
Ceec says she has learnt from her mistakes, she's not a bad person.. It's just that she can care so much for someone and it might choke the person.. Koko tries to interrupt but Rico says he has never heard Ceec talk this way before so koko should chill and allow Ceec talk.

Koko says that's rather insensitive..
Ceec continues talking, she says she can check up on someone so much the person will be like give me a break.. She did that with her friend didi, he had to like please let me be, she was angry though.. She said she understands guys can easily get angry when asked continuously how they are, especially when they are broke..

She said that's why it felt like she was choking this one(referring to tobi), it was because she cared, she did all that for the right reason not with any evil intentions.. She says nobody in the house is bad, can any of them kill?
The housemates are rather just judgemental and are quick to anger....

Rico asks kor how she keeps up with her many friends.. Koko says she doesn't have many friends.. That she know friends she keeps up with..

Biggie calls a housemate to come for battery change.. Rico goes.

Koko says 18 more days to go, Ceec says 17.. Koko says she has a feeling two housemates are leaving this week and another two next week and 5 will remain for final.. She asks Ceec how many finalists there was last season, she remembers bisola, Ene, tboss, Ceec tells her to stop that they've been warned not to talk of last season.. Koko asked when such warning took place, Ceec tells her before she came back.

They are talking about the alterations they want to do on their painting. Koko says she doesn't like talking to Rico he talks too much, Ceec says it depends on what the conversation is all about.

Koko says she likes talking to Ceec and I didn't get the other persons name
Ceec says it's only koko she 's okay talking with.

Koko say she's not playing a game, she's real, she can't fake it
Ceec says she's just wondering how they will go submit proposals to companies to sponsor their trips, after the companies might have seen how they quarrel in the house.

Ceec says says she feels it's misunderstanding the housemates have
Koko says it's not misunderstanding.

Rico says like his man teddyA will say
Ceec says ahhh teddyA na man
Koko says people that laugh in your face and insult you behind. That teddyA said he was going to make her stay miserable, but she looked him in his eyes and said she's ready for him.. She says even outside teddy shouldn't try her.

Ceec says when teddyA left and she was saying she misses him, this one was saying I should follow him na
Koko asks who?
Ceec says that one that when her partner left was crying as if
Koko hisses and says that one..

Koko and Ceec talking about the game they were had in the jacuzzi yesterday, koko says she told tobi to stop being childish and stupid... Ceec says tobi has potentials he doesn't just realise it, that she knew what she saw in him the first week they entered..

Koko said when she signed up for double wahala she was really ready but now ehn

Tobi walks into the kitchen, says some stuff to Rico.. Koko and ceecee are quiet.. Koko is looking at him.. Koko tells tobi he's disrespectful that can't he pay homage, tobi says he wasn't talking to them.. Koko says he should have had a Lil respect, he laughs and says you are all mad, especially you Koko.. Ceec looks at him and looks away..
Tells koko to be quiet and free him.

Tobi corners koko and koko says tobi leave me oo if you kiss me I will grab your d***k.... Tobi walks back to the room.

Ceec tells koko you see what I'm saying, he called me mad you know?
Ceec says what housemates don't know is that there is life after the show... There won't be anyone clapping for you when you acting stupid..

Koko says there are hypocrites in the house.
Ceec says it's unfortunate she came into the house when she's already growing older..
You don't have to bring anybody down for you to fly... If bb brought you here it means you have something to offer, so why bring people down.. Rico says he just sees all as misunderstanding

Koko says she doesn't see it as misunderstanding, that's is strategic, it's stupid..

They ask Rico why he thinks it's misunderstanding
Rico says it's because of people different ways
Koko says Ceec shouldn't listen to Rico cause he doesn't call a spade a spade , he's one of then.

Ceecee says the Constitution supercedes whatever law.. She tries to relate it to the happenings in the house

Camera moves to the dressing room
Tobi and Alex gisting
Tobi says there's just one stupid person.. Koko is not stupid ooo...
He said when koko and anto came in they brought gift, that Ceec was supposed to know what's up.. He says it's best to take the back seat and watch
. Alex says the only people she will quarrel with and it will pain her is tobi, nina and anto, any other person should bring it on she's ready..

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:52pm On Apr 04, 2018
Giel:
Rico this shade grin
While talking to koko and cee c about strategies.
He said
"What if somebody's strategy is to ruin everyone's life in this house" grin
While addressing the question to and looking directly at cee c

Cc senatordave1

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 11:54pm On Apr 04, 2018
senatordave1:
Tell me two sweet things about her.have you even tasted her?
**sighs***
here he goes again..
you go get heart attack before this show ends on top Cee-c matter trust me

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beaudame: 11:57pm On Apr 04, 2018
KingsleyJay:

**sighs***

here he goes again..

you go get heart attack before this show ends on top Cee-c matter trust me
Tell am. Heart attack loading
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:02am On Apr 05, 2018
Paxziano:

U schooled in fedi? Wow... Thats my Alma mater... I schooled there as well. Finished way ahead of u though. I finished in 1997. Was in peace house. What house n set were u in? As well as Alex
Was in liberty house with Alex and she was also my junior.finished in 2012 and she finished in 2013.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2018
opella:

I agree to this. She gave a shout out to Juliet Ibrahim today, saying something about lashes, how would she have known if Khloe didn't tell her?

ahn ahn, are you sure u r watching this same big brother with us?

Juliet ibrahim started her support for Cee-c AFTER bamteddy left. so how can Khloe know that?

easy with the assumptions o, very soon una go say na Ebuka or biggie tell her.

na real wa

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zitalin(f): 12:03am On Apr 05, 2018
Why did kayode change it to this boring Tobi and Alex talk angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:07am On Apr 05, 2018
Awwww
So Nina even helped paint miracle's wall. So sweet kiss
Seems the housemates praised her too.
https://twitter.com/irekevour/status/981575832140484608?s=09

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 12:08am On Apr 05, 2018
KingsleyJay:

ahn ahn, are you sure u r watching this same big brother with us?

Juliet ibrahim started her support for Cee-c AFTER bamteddy left. so how can Khloe know that?

easy with the assumptions o, very soon una go say na Ebuka or biggie tell her.

na real wa
I'm not talking about support, she said long time ago that she will make Cee c her brand ambassador since she likes lashes.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:09am On Apr 05, 2018
badinfluence:
Khloe is just a jealous bitter lizard..
Nawa ooo all Because of à show.tale it easy,dear.u can show ur distaste in a better way.thèse housemates are human,tale it easy with them.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KingsleyJay(m): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2018
opella:

I'm not talking about support, she said long time ago that she will make Cee c her brand ambassador since she likes lashes.
Those are two different things

but whatever rocks your boat

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SilentBang(m): 12:10am On Apr 05, 2018
In life you have to take a stand, Rico hasn’t, that’s one of the reasons he will be going home on Sunday.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:13am On Apr 05, 2018
The craziness on.twitter grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 12:13am On Apr 05, 2018
zitalin:
Why did kayode change it to this boring Tobi and Alex talk angry
bcs nigerians ain't ready to listen to obsessed and bittered muchachos'

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by opella(f): 12:14am On Apr 05, 2018
KingsleyJay:

Those are two different things

but whatever rocks your boat
Whatever rocks your boat too, next time read to understand before jumping to conclusions. My first post didn't mention any support but lashes so I don't know how you ended up with the support thing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:15am On Apr 05, 2018
Tobi says it's annoying they can't express themselves freely in the house...
Alex says she doesn't care, she's ready for anybody.
Tobi advises her not to talk about "those people" again, they are not worth it..

Miracle walks past to the toilet, as he heads back to the room Alex calls him back and tells him to come and gist them about his family.. Miracle says he wants to sleep.. Alex says no way no sleeping tonight, tobi says he's still awake because sleep hasn't come.. Miracle closes the door and goes back to bed.

Alex and tobi continue gisting.
Alex tells tobi she wants to tell him something she told only leo, tobi asks what it is
Alex says the chief cook(referring to rico) She never enjoyed his meals, there was even a day Rico was cooking and he licked the spoon and still used the same spoon to mix what he was cooking... She's happy She will be cooking for herself now after the incidence between koko and her yesterday..

Ceec and koko come in, koko tells tobi his art work is mad, looking at his artwork from afar is beautiful and looks real, tobi says no dey tell me say my work mad I hate you, I will just take off your toe nails, see its already coming off sef... (he doesn't smile)

He continues gisting with Alex..
Rico comes in and tells tobi his art work looks beautiful from afar, tobi says he was told earlier but he ignored.. He stands up and goes out towards the kitchen and walks back to the room with Alex and Rico... They admire the art work..

Tobi is telling Alex something, Alex is not hearing, she has said ehn ehn almost four times now.. Tobi isn't speaking up.. Ceec and koko are there..

Koko and tobi in the dressing room, asks tobi why he's laughing, tobi just smiles he isn't saying anything as Ceec comes in. Koko says her own laugh at him is when he gets outside and sees everything.. Tobi has left the dressing room. He's gone to his bed.

Ceec, koko and Rico in the dressing room... Playing.

Goodnight all..

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2018
spongeisback:

Thank you. Am just super down, nobody expected this.

So sorry,dear.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:15am On Apr 05, 2018
Frankdammy:
bcs nigerians ain't ready to listen to obsessed and bittered muchachos'
They are the best females in that bb house. I prefer watching koko and ceec to tolex.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 12:19am On Apr 05, 2018
SilentBang:
In life you have to take a stand, Rico hasn’t, that’s one of the reasons he will be going home on Sunday.

1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beautywealth: 12:20am On Apr 05, 2018
Zozo06:
Ceec, koko, Rico so still in the kitchen gisting

Ceec says guys interested in her can start sliding in her dms.. She's laughing.
Ceec says she has learnt from her mistakes, she's not a bad person.. It's just that she can care so much for someone and it might choke the person.. Koko tries to interrupt but Rico says he has never heard Ceec talk this way before so koko should chill and allow Ceec talk.

Koko says that's rather insensitive..
Ceec continues talking, she says she can check up on someone so much the person will be like give me a break.. She did that with her friend didi, he had to like please let me be, she was angry though.. She said she understands guys can easily get angry when asked continuously how they are, especially when they are broke..

She said that's why it felt like she was choking this one(referring to tobi), it was because she cared, she did all that for the right reason not with any evil intentions.. She says nobody in the house is bad, can any of them kill?
The housemates are rather just judgemental and are quick to anger....

Rico asks kor how she keeps up with her many friends.. Koko says she doesn't have many friends.. That she know friends she keeps up with..

Biggie calls a housemate to come for battery change.. Rico goes.

Koko says 18 more days to go, Ceec says 17.. Koko says she has a feeling two housemates are leaving this week and another two next week and 5 will remain for final.. She asks Ceec how many finalists there was last season, she remembers bisola, Ene, tboss, Ceec tells her to stop that they've been warned not to talk of last season.. Koko asked when such warning took place, Ceec tells her before she came back.

They are talking about the alterations they want to do on their painting. Koko says she doesn't like talking to Rico he talks too much, Ceec says it depends on what the conversation is all about.

Koko says she likes talking to Ceec and I didn't get the other persons name
Ceec says it's only koko she 's okay talking with.

Koko say she's not playing a game, she's real, she can't fake it
Ceec says she's just wondering how they will go submit proposals to companies to sponsor their trips, after the companies might have seen how they quarrel in the house.

Ceec says says she feels it's misunderstanding the housemates have
Koko says it's not misunderstanding.

Rico says like his man teddyA will say
Ceec says ahhh teddyA na man
Koko says people that laugh in your face and insult you behind. That teddyA said he was going to make her stay miserable, but she looked him in his eyes and said she's ready for him.. She says even outside teddy shouldn't try her.

Ceec says when teddyA left and she was saying she misses him, this one was saying I should follow him na
Koko asks who?
Ceec says that one that when her partner left was crying as if
Koko hisses and says that one..

Koko and Ceec talking about the game they were had in the jacuzzi yesterday, koko says she told tobi to stop being childish and stupid... Ceec says tobi has potentials he doesn't just realise it, that she knew what she saw in him the first week they entered..

Koko said when she signed up for double wahala she was really ready but now ehn

Tobi walks into the kitchen, says some stuff to Rico.. Koko and ceecee are quiet.. Koko is looking at him.. Koko tells tobi he's disrespectful that can't he pay homage, tobi says he wasn't talking to them.. Koko says he should have had a Lil respect, he laughs and says you are all mad, especially you Koko.. Ceec looks at him and looks away..
Tells koko to be quiet and free him.

Tobi corners koko and koko says tobi leave me oo if you kiss me I will grab your d***k.... Tobi walks back to the room.

Ceec tells koko you see what I'm saying, he called me mad you know?
Ceec says what housemates don't know is that there is life after the show... There won't be anyone clapping for you when you acting stupid..

Koko says there are hypocrites in the house.
Ceec says it's unfortunate she came into the house when she's already growing older..
You don't have to bring anybody down for you to fly... If bb brought you here it means you have something to offer, so why bring people down.. Rico says he just sees all as misunderstanding

Koko says she doesn't see it as misunderstanding, that's is strategic, it's stupid..

They ask Rico why he thinks it's misunderstanding
Rico says it's because of people different ways
Koko says Ceec shouldn't listen to Rico cause he doesn't call a spade a spade , he's one of then.

Ceecee says the Constitution supercedes whatever law.. She tries to relate it to the happenings in the house

Camera moves to the dressing room
Tobi and Alex gisting
Tobi says there's just one stupid person.. Koko is not stupid ooo...
He said when koko and anto came in they brought gift, that Ceec was supposed to know what's up.. He says it's best to take the back seat and watch
. Alex says the only people she will quarrel with and it will pain her is tobi, nina and anto, any other person should bring it on she's ready..

thanks for the update God bless you nepa dnt even blink light today thanks for this one i appreciate

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:21am On Apr 05, 2018
senatordave1:

Seems like a bitter,hurtful and angry person.she indirectly said tobi,nina and miracle are not her pals.shes very ironical also.she cooks most in the house but she eats the least amount of food.instead of her to adorn outfits that would reduce her ugliness,she prefers the ones that apmplify the obvious.she reminds me of halloween.
Lol...Abeg leave my Koko alone ooo.she is Beautiful like dat.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:24am On Apr 05, 2018
Senatordave1

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:24am On Apr 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
They are the best females in that bb house. I prefer watching koko and ceec to tolex.
They are d best ooo.i just luv them and i hope people tune down on d way dey insult dem here .Its just à game that will be over in less dan 3weeks.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:25am On Apr 05, 2018
Oyindidi:

What won't I read on this thread! Aye mi!! shocked shocked

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 12:28am On Apr 05, 2018
noxybabe:

Lol...Abeg leave my Koko alone ooo.she is Beautiful like dat.
Let her leave my tobi alone first.secondly,what is beautiful about khloe abusing and making hate speeches about tobi in private and later going to play with him and hypocritically say hes her G for life? Facial beauty and khloe have nothing in common if thats the beauty you were referring to.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 12:30am On Apr 05, 2018
Zozo06:
Tobi says it's annoying they can't express themselves freely in the house...
Alex says she doesn't care, she's ready for anybody.
Tobi advises her not to talk about "those people" again, they are not worth it..

Miracle walks past to the toilet, as he heads back to the room Alex calls him back and tells him to come and gist them about his family.. Miracle says he wants to sleep.. Alex says no way no sleeping tonight, tobi says he's still awake because sleep hasn't come.. Miracle closes the door and goes back to bed.

Alex and tobi continue gisting.
Alex tells tobi she wants to tell him something she told only leo, tobi asks what it is
Alex says the chief cook(referring to rico) She never enjoyed his meals, there was even a day Rico was cooking and he licked the spoon and still used the same spoon to mix what he was cooking... She's happy She will be cooking for herself now after the incidence between koko and her yesterday..

Ceec and koko come in, koko tells tobi his art work is mad, looking at his artwork from afar is beautiful and looks real, tobi says no dey tell me say my work mad I hate you, I will just take off your toe nails, see its already coming off sef... (he doesn't smile)

He continues gisting with Alex..
Rico comes in and tells tobi his art work looks beautiful from afar, tobi says he was told earlier but he ignored.. He stands up and goes out towards the kitchen and walks back to the room with Alex and Rico... They admire the art work..

Tobi is telling Alex something, Alex is not hearing, she has said ehn ehn almost four times now.. Tobi isn't speaking up.. Ceec and koko are there..

Koko and tobi in the dressing room, asks tobi why he's laughing, tobi just smiles he isn't saying anything as Ceec comes in. Koko says her own laugh at him is when he gets outside and sees everything.. Tobi has left the dressing room. He's gone to his bed.

Ceec, koko and Rico in the dressing room... Playing.

Goodnight all..

zozo06 thanks so much but this your goodnight is nt allowed o. No sleep for you [in alexs' voice]

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:30am On Apr 05, 2018
noxybabe:

They are d best ooo.i just luv them and i hope people tune down on d way dey insult dem here .Its just à game that will be over in less dan 3weeks.
People like CeeC don't like too many people around them. That's why is behaving like that. I know cos I'm like her, outside bb house she may be a sweet lady but in the house she has to tolerate others and sometimes overreact due to the fact that they are always together. I love her strength and I admire her for staying strong in the midst of those that dislike her so much. If at all I want to vote, I will vote only CeeC.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:

What won't I read on this thread! Aye mi!! shocked shocked

Lolz, you have favorite so you won't see what I'm seeing. Alex, Anto and Nina are depending on those guys for strength but ceec is one woman soldier. I like her

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 12:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Oyindidi:
ehhhh ehwoo, u just murdered the word 'best', no qualms, lemme allow you biko. Enjoy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 12:33am On Apr 05, 2018
Frankdammy:
ehhhh ehwoo, u just murdered the word 'best', no qualms, lemme allow you biko. Enjoy.
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:33am On Apr 05, 2018
7Alexander:
I wonder why Khloe thinks viewers are interested in her "I'm the type, I'm like, I prefer, I have, I know, I think, I" stories.
I Have noticed dat u ar very quick to support Alex and ever ready to bash and insult Koko here.if u put dat much effort in voting Alex,then i dont think she will be poing home on sunday.
Jeez,sometimes just overlook other housemates and focus on ur favourite.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lauryn41(f): 12:36am On Apr 05, 2018
Was cee c and koko's number one fan ,now I can't seem to like them , BBN do and finish ,ayam tayad ,everybody is irritating[/color][color=#990000]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2833) (2834) (2835) (2836) (2837) (2838) (2839) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.