Stats: 3,159,604 members, 7,840,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2844) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3915600 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:31am On Apr 05, 2018
Abeg oooo make una continue to dey vote cee c.she cant go now.few hours to go before voting ends.pump in those votes now.
Teamkoko and cee c.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2018
eksbabe:
Loto what happened na? sad

Please what happened, are they fighting again
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:31am On Apr 05, 2018
eksbabe:
Loto what happened na? sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:32am On Apr 05, 2018
Neimar:

mister go get a life....if e too pain u KILLL YASEF
After you my dear angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2018
Neimar:

stop spreading lies and hate angry

They're scared. Trying to decampaing Tobi can never work. d smart ones hav known for a long time that he remains d only true threat to their favourites. At one point they thought it was Teddy, they went after him & succeeded because he stopped playing d game & became irrelevant, just kissing & bonding wit his gal. Wit Tobi it's different because he has never stopped playing d game. Unbiased viewers know who has entertained them & brought out d fun side of HMs who would otherwise have been extremely boring. Wit Tobi, there is no dull moment. Despite his mis-steps of d first two to three weeks, that he's still so strong & relevant shows what a force he has been on d show. Just ponder for a second what d show would be without Tobi. Everything will be settled at d finals. It's gonna be very interesting. Fingers crossed.

25 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 11:34am On Apr 05, 2018
Threebear:

After you my dear angry

lol..I have buh ur life revolves around TOBI grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2018
All these arguments left,right and centre, I just hope you are still voting Lolu, the only housemate that deserves the grand price.
Lolu is the kind of daddy you want to have,
the kind of boyfriend you want to have,
the kind of husband you want to have,
the kind of brother you want to have.
You know it deep within your heart but you just live in denial.
Pick your phone and just type Vote Lolu and send to 32052
Lolu for the money.
#Loluforce, #betterbyfar.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 11:36am On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:
A blind man wud no you type senselessly.
I dnt have your time, come back by 9pm. Your lots has bn trying to decampaign Mira and elevate that parrot called Tobi

Stfu!!!!!!! grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2018
guardsman:

They're scared. Trying to decampaing Tobi can never work. d smart ones hav known for a long time that he remains d only true threat to their favourites. At one point they thought it was Teddy, they went after him & succeeded because he stopped playing d game & became irrelevant, just kissing & bonding wit his gal. Wit Tobi it's different because he has never stopped playing d game. Unbiased viewers know who has entertained them & brought out d fun side of HMs who would otherwise have been extremely boring. Wit Tobi, there is no dull moment. Despite his mis-steps of d first two to three weeks, that he's still so strong & relevant shows what a force he has been on d show. Just ponder for a second what d show would be without Tobi. Everything will be settled at d finals. It's gonna be very interesting. Fingers crossed.

I can't help but agree. Tobi is fun to watch most times.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Stfu!!!!!!! grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 11:37am On Apr 05, 2018
Threebear:

I have always wanted to say this but the toracle hype blinded so many people
Tobi is someone I know personally ,we have lots of mutual friends and we have hung out in groups a couple of times due to gym stuffs and likes ......

Usually I tend not to judge people with their real attitude in a game because it wouldn't be fair but I have always maintained Tobi will unravel before our eyes and it is now happening .

My greatest shock was hearing him bash the see gobe's housemates ....knowing how much he stalked them when he was still a hopeful and they all generously provided him with tips ....he has no loyalty to anyone or anything .

I still campaign for him on IG based on friendly level but that money is better off on a snake's belly than Tobi's .

Tobi is very ambitious but extremely extravagant .
That money wouldn't last up to a week before he squanders it.

Threebeer d cee-c of Nairaland ..always claiming to be friends with Tobi yet don't know anything about him .you know how many lies we can uncover that you said about him,first you don't know his age ,second d Tobi u know finished with 2:2..you just annoying ..everyone around Tobi complains he is selfish but d Tobi you know squanders money(if you don't go to Tobi's house you won't even know he is a millionaire and also a son of a billionaire ) ..stop lying unnecessarily for likes .

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:37am On Apr 05, 2018
ba7man:
Do you own your own house??.....not renting ooo.

Do you have a very good car or carrrrsssss ??.....

Do you have landed property??

Are you an employer of Labour ?

Is your net worth N 50 million and above??

If your answer is "No", you're not rich.........at allllllll. undecided
And who and what exactly are you that you think I owe you any details about my personal life ?

I swear the internet gave people too much freedom .

Normally the only association I would have had with someone like you was you holding a door at a bank entrance for me and later begging for some tips.
But look how we are currently bantering as equals ......
I've truly suffered .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2018
fitzmayowa:

I think so
I think Anto hid Lolu’s ibo cap because she didnt want him to wear it, she said she didnt like it and Lolu kept pestering her for it.
Next i heard was Lolu saying you dont listen to me but you want me to listen to you.
I guess she didnt like what he said and her countenance changed, she went into the closet and got him the cap.
Next scene, he was talking to her while she was on the bed, saying things like he’s trying to make the relationship work but she keeps snapping at him.
He also said she snapped at him last night and was asking what he did and why she also snapped this morning.
This was all i heard

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 11:39am On Apr 05, 2018
guardsman:

Don't mind them they think someone will just come and win the show by bleeping and looking like a lost sheep. They will be shocked at the end. I can't even wait. And I am already suspecting Nina is stronger than their favourite sef. If teddy a can go, then Nina can win o. There is no straight win. Just watch!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Tetragramaton:

How can you bad mouth someone like this. With so many lies and inconsistency. How about cecee that always finds away to bad mouth tobi to the hearing of other housemates to the extent that when she starts, they all use style and walk away from her. Is it because tobi stopped taking cece's bullshit he has become manipulative. See how you twisted and turned everything against this poor boy even calling him evil. Abi no be the same big brother we dey watch? anyway I am not surprised , you and ceece have a lot in common going by this your write up as with many of her fans.
What lies and what inconsistencies?? Unlike you, I don't bring out things from the sky??
I know CeeC is worthy of hate based on her actions on the show especially when she tried to pin sexual allegations on Tobi..
I have never supported or justified her actions.. CeeC has been the same since day 1. I was happy Tobi left CeeC, but I didn't know he wouldn't be able to stop talking maliciously about her.

Tetragramaton u have joined on the spread of lies about CeeC.. I remember you said she had a husband and his name was David Cook... That has turned out a lie. You agreed that she had something sexual to do with Ebuka, ebuka has already called people like you fools and jobless for that allegation.
I wouldn't be surprised if you are part of a Teamtobi what's app group that collect money for support, hence ur conscience has been purchased by meager naira notes.

Tobis treacherous ways wouldn't make him win.

Lest I forget after anto and Lolu quarreled, Tobi used the opportunity to cuddle with Anto in bed.. The fool has no sense of reason also..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:40am On Apr 05, 2018
Team Nina, Nina lovers please lets double our efforts. kiss

It's the last day,
Let's push more.

Please sms VOTE Nina to 32052.

You can also vote online at the Africamagic.tv websites.

Let's keep our Ni in the House

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 11:42am On Apr 05, 2018
tortee:

Threebeer d cee-c of Nairaland ..always claiming to be friends with Tobi yet don't know anything about him .you know how many lies we can uncover that you said about him,first you don't know his age ,second d Tobi u know finished with 2:2..you just annoying ..everyone around Tobi complains he is selfish but d Tobi you know squanders money(if you don't go to Tobi's house you won't even know he is a millionaire and also a son of a billionaire ) ..stop lying unnecessarily for likes .

Hahahhahahah. When they start talking about knowing someone intoto to drive a point. My dear be very weary!!!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:43am On Apr 05, 2018
eksbabe:
I think so
I think Anto hid Lolu’s ibo cap because she didnt want him to wear it, she said she didnt like it and Lolu kept pestering her for it.
Next i heard was Lolu saying you dont listen to me but you want me to listen to you.
I guess she didnt like what he said and her countenance changed, she went into the closet and got him the cap.
Next scene, he was talking to her while she was on the bed, saying things like he’s trying to make the relationship work but she keeps snapping at him.
He also said she snapped at him last night and was asking what he did and why she also snapped this morning.
This was all i heard
Anto no get Sense, trying to pretend she cares for Lolu after giving her DRY NYASH to Tobi for him to paint it.
Why not Lolu?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:
Are You saying Mira's nyash attracts him?

Giel here goes the answer to your question about him nominating Nina

So you are implying
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:46am On Apr 05, 2018
Giel:

Nah I'm not seeing it also.
Alex isn't depending on anyone for strength, she fights her battles herself. Which man has she ever depended on for any kind of strength? If anything she always said she was calmer because of Leo.

I don't see anto as someone that depends on anyone for strength, anto from what I have noticed. Seems like someone that can handle any thing on her own.

Nina even told miracle to take a step back and allow her fight her battles by herself. She told him not to interfere. And he kept to that while she dealt with cee c and koko by herself. She didn't depend on him for strength to do that.

All these girls mentioned can handle themselves without men, they all can be considered a "one woman soldier"

The fact that they have men and cee c doesn't does not mean that they depend on the men for strength, it just means they know how not to mess up their friendships. Cee c destroyed hers with her hands. I still remember how she would follow Tobi about and even if he must speak to someone she would find a way to be there.

Besides, Nina is the only one in a relationship.
Alex is just a friend, anto doesn't really say where they stand.

Well said.....big up yourself !

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:
A blind man wud no you type senselessly.
I dnt have your time, come back by 9pm. Your lots has bn trying to decampaign Mira and elevate that parrot called Tobi
So e dey pain?cheesy. When u pple were busy decampaigning TeddyA u didnt know d tables would turn around so quickly yeah?. Una never see anything...d war has just started,if u cant stand it go take cover tongue tongue tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2018
Giel:

So you are implying
Lol....
He might be Bi-Sexulipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:
This week was Nina for me, I hope she gets saved. kiss

TeamKhole.
Another koko's fan .Nice ....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 11:48am On Apr 05, 2018
Ibk03:

What lies and what inconsistencies?? Unlike you, I don't bring out things from the sky??
I know CeeC is worthy of hate based on her actions on the show especially when she tried to pin sexual allegations on Tobi..
I have never supported or justified her actions.. CeeC has been the same since day 1. I was happy Tobi left CeeC, but I didn't know he wouldn't be able to stop talking maliciously about her.

Tetragramaton u have joined on the spread of lies about CeeC.. I remember you said she had a husband and his name was David Cook... That has turned out a lie. You agreed that she had something sexual to do with Ebuka, ebuka has already called people like you fools and jobless for that allegation.
I wouldn't be surprised if you are part of a Teamtobi what's app group that collect always beg for money for support e.g senatordave1 , hence ur conscience has been purchased by meager naira notes.

Tobis treacherous ways wouldn't make him win.

Lest I forget after anto and Lolu quarreled, Tobi used the opportunity to cuddle with Anto in bed.. The fool has no sense of reason also..
fixed........ I see what you did there embarassed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:
Anto no get Sense, trying to pretend she cares for Lolu after giving her DRY NYASH to Tobi for him to paint it.
Why not Lolu?
He painted her yansh shocked gimme the gist please

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:49am On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
So e dey pain?cheesy. When u pple were busy decampaigning TeddyA u didnt know d tables would turn around so quickly yeah?. Una never see anything...d war has just started,if u cant stand it go take cover tongue tongue tongue
If You see what we reduced ALMIGHTY TEDDY to, You wudn't say such. I know You are still pained but Sorry Dear, las las You self go dey alright

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:50am On Apr 05, 2018
guardsman:

High five!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2018
noxybabe:

Another koko's fan .Nice ....
#KokoArmy. kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:52am On Apr 05, 2018
tortee:

The truth does not change because you refuse to believe it .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:53am On Apr 05, 2018
eksbabe:
He painted her yansh shocked gimme the gist please
Lol....

Anto is sly.

Earlier this week she picked a card and was directed to give a male HM lap dance. She was suppose to elevate Lolu by picking him but instead of doing that she chose to give all the boys lap dance so it wouldn't seem as though she prefers Lolu to the other guys.

Just yesterday she ask/agreed that Tobi paints her butt as a form of canvass or so and he did. Thats a blow to Lolu's Ego, thats if he has any.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2018
Threebear:

And who and what exactly are you that you think I owe you any details about my personal life ?

I swear the internet gave people too much freedom .

Normally the only association I would have had with someone like you was you holding a door at a bank entrance for me and later begging for some tips.
But look how we are currently bantering as equals ......
I've truly suffered .
Have you seen N500,000 thousand before?? grin

Let me be modest sef.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2018
guardsman:

I can't even see past your highly faulted grammar to give this gibberish a deserving reply .

(1) (2) (3) ... (2841) (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67