Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2847) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3888523 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by theDEVILisHERE: 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
jaxxy:

Wat drama? Wat action? Beside cee c, who gives drama, who is engaging? What have these hms organized by themselves. Maybe its. Os cos of the intial pairing everybody thinks the show is now a dating game. Highly boring hms. Everybody playing it too safe. Tobi wont let them dona truth or dare cos he doesn't want to cross parts with cee c, everybody staying in their confort zones doing absolutely nothing! Doesnt dat jacuzzi work or are dey too serious for my liking?

You choose to see what you want to see
Others see differently

Tboss (bisola too) saved last yrs show else there was nothing to it aside the first few weeks

This yr is better
BB is about characters and human behavior
The more diverse the characters the better the show
The dynamics the characters bring is what makes the show weither the characters are likable or not
Little dynamics= poor show (eg; last yrs)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2018
eosigwe:
the way you lie ehn... you would give Lai Mohammed a run for his money. Bros, I swear u dey lie. Blood of Jesus.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 1:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
bukit05:
@ RedDistrict pls bbn is not showing on my gotv. Iuc number 4613037403. Thanx.

pls check to confirm

"Please note BBN channel has been activated on your account.Kindly confirm channel and revert if unable to view. Thank you."

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
eksbabe:
cheesy I dont even care much for Anto and i’m not bothered about what she does. I only want my guy in the finals Thank you smiley
Wlc
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
Ehen! So na eviction fever dey do am strong thing like dis? What if he is flying a plane n and an emergency crops up,na so e go take crash d plane on top fear. Not a good sign undecided cheesy
U should be more concerned about being inside that plane.

But then....

How can U compare being in control of something to what U ain't in control of?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2018
Team Miracle we've had our fun ,now let's get back to voting .
Most people here don't vote .....let the shameful eviction of bamteddy be a lesson to us all .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by darlingnuel(m): 1:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Geezeem:

The sorta Mina moments we had yesterday was like in the early days

It was as if they are trying to spend as much time as possible together

In case one or both gets evicted and they return to outside world

They played and cuddled like there was no to tomorrow

The one that got me was when Nina was curled up on a couch like she

Was cold....Mimi came and asked her if she was cold and that she should

Go and wear trouser to cover up, she said she will wait until she showers

He insisted she should go and wear trouser and she asked to wear his...he said go

And carry it.....and she got up to go and wear it.....

It was really heart warming watching them.....cuddling from corner to corner

Play fighting and all that......these ones need to stay beyond Sunday sad

They can't leave just yet.....what are we gonna watch? Chef in the kitchen?

Mute Anto?....intelligent Lolu trying wits with biggy? undecided

LMAO @"Intelligent Lolu trying wits with Biggie". I swear, you are a badass analyst of the show. You are good at it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 1:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Miracle really likes Nina shaa �

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Agony aunt Anto.

Mina and their nonsense fights cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by darlingnuel(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
carammel:

That's one thing I do not like about him, flirting with Anto openly,to spite Lolu or what, I do not understand Tobi on this.
He's a YORUBA DEMON. Don't you get it?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Miracle is more afraid of the sex he has been having in that house than actually being evicted. It just dawned on him that maybe teddy a and bambam were evicted because of that same reason. Thinking of the backlash and social media wahala. Its enough to weigh him down. Well in comparison miracle and Nina are more level headed. They never went about behaving as though they were the grandparents of the house. Never looked down on anybody. He will be fine last last. He shouldn't just continue like this till Sunday.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 1:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
AmenhotepZuid:
Big Brother Mzansi thangsch!!!!!!

shocked shocked shocked. Iron rod!!!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
AmenhotepZuid:
my kind of show cool
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
darlingnuel:
He's a YORUBA DEMON. Don't you get it?
overhyped yoruba demon wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
ifyalways:
Agony aunt Anto.

Mina and their nonsense fights cheesy
Its not really a fight just a minor misunderstanding whereby they call almost all the housemates to contribute.i hope they dont involve khloe or ceec one day.meanwhile,nina as usual asking for apology
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
AmenhotepZuid:
WTF Is that an elephant trunk or what? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by darlingnuel(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:

People can see through all these she's doing. This game no tight at all. Exactly, she's using Tobi, she no send anybody for that house. I wish lolu will stop giving her face.
Lolu reasons with his dic.k when he's with Anto. That explains why he can't just quit giving her face. It's not one of his game tactics: Anto is his real mumu button.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:
U should be more concerned about being inside that plane.

How can U compare being in control of something to what U ain't in control of it
Abeg leave me. I wan go cook tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Miracle is more afraid of the sex he has been having in that house than actually being evicted. It just dawned on him that maybe teddy a and bambam were evicted because of that same reason. Thinking of the backlash and social media wahala. Its enough to weigh him down. Well in comparison miracle and Nina are more level headed. They never went about behaving as though they were the grandparents of the house. Never looked down on anybody. He will be fine last last. He shouldn't just continue like this till Sunday.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
Abeg leave me. I wan go cook tongue
Sha make it sweet
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Mina moments oooo....for d telemundo and zeeworld addicts tongue tongue cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
Mina moments oooo....for d telemundo and zeeworld addicts tongue tongue cheesy
I don stop to watch fa.

This arguement is baseless and pointless
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 1:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
AmenhotepZuid:

This is the real big brother

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by darlingnuel(m): 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
neolboy:
House is just dry this morning.
Khloe and Ricco locked in the glass cubicle drinking Meshed juice and champagne
Tobi painting his drawing
Lolu cuddle on the cushion
Cee-c talking with Rico from outside the glass house
Anto and Miracle on the same cushion
Alex is no where to be found.
Can hear Khloe saying she had a dream where she saw herself talking to Chidinma and she said Nina looks like Chidinma both in height and complexion.
Rico talking to Khloe about his Autistic cousin how his mother initially refused to start a foundation on her bahalf i think.

It seems Alex is having underground fans cos of what am reading on the TV strap right now
Yes o. Leo fit don dey arrange fans for her. Lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2018
Big brother should just give us this old granny snitch next week, always interfering in minas issues, their by making Nina look guilty the thunder that will destroy her is still on training.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
theDEVILisHERE:

You choose to see what you want to see
Others see differently

Tboss (bisola too) saved last yrs show else there was nothing to it aside the first few weeks

This yr is better
BB is about characters and human behavior
The more diverse the characters the better the show
The dynamics the characters bring is what makes the show weither the characters are likable or not
Little dynamics= poor show (eg; last yrs)

Your username makes me mighty uncomfortable embarassed lipsrsealed shocked cheesy
But I agree wholeheartedly with your post
Have been saying this since the first week
Thank you!
This is a purer BB than last year's
Totally
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Miracle and Nina no go kill person, Y miracle won confuse Nina with grammar now imagine asking her wot is spice
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2018
[quote author=Threebear post=66452942][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) (2849) (2850) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread