Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2845) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3894684 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:55am On Apr 05, 2018
peachylife:
Please someone should help me with my Gotv, big brother is no longer showing my ICU number is 2020719338.

pls confirm if its showing now, thanks

"Hi, kindly be informed that the BBN channel has been activated . Kindly confirm viewing. Thank you."
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 11:55am On Apr 05, 2018
Ibk03:

What lies and what inconsistencies?? Unlike you, I don't bring out things from the sky??
I know CeeC is worthy of hate based on her actions on the show especially when she tried to pin sexual allegations on Tobi..
I have never supported or justified her actions.. CeeC has been the same since day 1. I was happy Tobi left CeeC, but I didn't know he wouldn't be able to stop talking maliciously about her.

Tetragramaton u have joined on the spread of lies about CeeC.. I remember you said she had a husband and his name was David Cook... That has turned out a lie. You agreed that she had something sexual to do with Ebuka, ebuka has already called people like you fools and jobless for that allegation.
I wouldn't be surprised if you are part of a Teamtobi what's app group that collect money for support, hence ur conscience has been purchased by meager naira notes.

Tobis treacherous ways wouldn't make him win.

Lest I forget after anto and Lolu quarreled, Tobi used the opportunity to cuddle with Anto in bed.. The fool has no sense of reason also..

You're a dunce. You think its everyone who is so jobless as to start spreading or generating false rumours as you have been doing from day 1. If you don't like someone fine. But to start lying and exonerating the person from all the rubbish he/ she is doing portrays you as a hypocrite which you have proven times without number to be one. Just like the foools ebuka abused, they generated false stories which I never did, na wetin I see I bring come nairaland and you have a right to to accept or ignore but you are a bigger fool because you generate and cook up plenty stories which are unfounded about tobi. Sorry to burst your bubble. I will keep calling you out till you get sense and canvass for votes for ceece as others have been doing rather than abuse or bring down other housemates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
Stop talking down on ur fellow human being like dat,U r indirectly insulting God. He created us all and we r all beautiful,nobody is ugly. Koko has a beautiful melanin skin,nice physique n she is appealing to d eyes. She is d type dat will glow wen she gets married n start giving birth to kids...she wont blow out of proportions. I admire her figure... A lot of white pple can kill for it.
Tank u.epic Sum up and reply.i dont need to add anything to this..Everyone is beautiful dépending on how u définie'beauty'.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2018
I don't understand Anto's game anymore and whatever she's doing doesn't make sense at all. Is that how to get fans? And to think she saw the outside world, I expected a tighter game.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:56am On Apr 05, 2018
eksbabe:
I think so
I think Anto hid Lolu’s ibo cap because she didnt want him to wear it, she said she didnt like it and Lolu kept pestering her for it.
Next i heard was Lolu saying you dont listen to me but you want me to listen to you.
I guess she didnt like what he said and her countenance changed, she went into the closet and got him the cap.
Next scene, he was talking to her while she was on the bed, saying things like he’s trying to make the relationship work but she keeps snapping at him.
He also said she snapped at him last night and was asking what he did and why she also snapped this morning.
This was all i heard
I honestly think their relationship can't work in the house, they need to get outside and see how it goes,Anto has eyes for others even though she likes Lolu (a bit), the boy should just leave her to chase whoever she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:
If You see what we reduced ALMIGHTY TEDDY to, You wudn't say such. I know You are still pained but Sorry Dear, las las You self go dey alright
Have a taste of ur own medicine...hope it tastes good tongue tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:
Anto no get Sense, trying to pretend she cares for Lolu after giving her DRY NYASH to Tobi for him to paint it.
Why not Lolu?
lol at dry nyansh.
Ehen, Engineer ,so you.......

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:58am On Apr 05, 2018
ba7man:
Have you seen N500,000 thousand before?? grin

Let me be modest sef.

Have you seen a clipper before ....the good lord gave you a natural haircut grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2018
No he started flirting from the beginning,why did you think he was always begging? He'll beg her only to turn around to to the same thing,and like most women she kept on taking him back hoping that he'll change.

senatordave1:

He started the flirting after the break up and moreover theres nothing wrong there.flirting is allowed.your madam is just too over jealous and possessive.if it was outside,she could have hurt ang girl that goes close to tobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
Have a taste of ur own medicine...hope it tastes good tongue tongue
Lol....

Baby Doll!!!

How are You?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Even though I missed my babies yumful moments, this picture speaks volume. It's been long we cuddled like this, I'm so happy they're happy... My yummiest Yumyums! kiss kiss

Minaville, y'all have to make those Mina moments count, let's double our votes for our babies. You can imagine the Mina moments that awaits us if they both get saved on Sunday... Hmmmmmnnnn... Yuuum Yuuum! kiss kiss kiss

Text Vote Nina to 32052
Text Vote Miracle to 32052

Goodnight lovelies. kiss

The sorta Mina moments we had yesterday was like in the early days

It was as if they are trying to spend as much time as possible together

In case one or both gets evicted and they return to outside world

They played and cuddled like there was no to tomorrow

The one that got me was when Nina was curled up on a couch like she

Was cold....Mimi came and asked her if she was cold and that she should

Go and wear trouser to cover up, she said she will wait until she showers

He insisted she should go and wear trouser and she asked to wear his...he said go

And carry it.....and she got up to go and wear it.....

It was really heart warming watching them.....cuddling from corner to corner

Play fighting and all that......these ones need to stay beyond Sunday sad

They can't leave just yet.....what are we gonna watch? Chef in the kitchen?

Mute Anto?....intelligent Lolu trying wits with biggy? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tpapi: 12:00pm On Apr 05, 2018
MGeey:

It will but the higher dose is better.
OK thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Text Rico Swavey to 32052
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ibk03:

What lies and what inconsistencies?? Unlike you, I don't bring out things from the sky??
I know CeeC is worthy of hate based on her actions on the show especially when she tried to pin sexual allegations on Tobi..
I have never supported or justified her actions.. CeeC has been the same since day 1. I was happy Tobi left CeeC, but I didn't know he wouldn't be able to stop talking maliciously about her.

Tetragramaton u have joined on the spread of lies about CeeC.. I remember you said she had a husband and his name was David Cook... That has turned out a lie. You agreed that she had something sexual to do with Ebuka, ebuka has already called people like you fools and jobless for that allegation.
I wouldn't be surprised if you are part of a Teamtobi what's app group that collect money for support, hence ur conscience has been purchased by meager naira notes.

Tobis treacherous ways wouldn't make him win.

Lest I forget after anto and Lolu quarreled, Tobi used the opportunity to cuddle with Anto in bed.. The fool has no sense of reason also..
That's one thing I do not like about him, flirting with Anto openly,to spite Lolu or what, I do not understand Tobi on this.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Threebear:

And who and what exactly are you that you think I owe you any details about my personal life ?

I swear the internet gave people too much freedom .

Normally the only association I would have had with someone like you was you holding a door at a bank entrance for me and later begging for some tips.
But look how we are currently bantering as equals ......
I've truly suffered .
nairaland billionaire undecided

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
makydebbie:
I don't understand Anto's game anymore and whatever she's doing doesn't make sense at all. Is that how to get fans? And to think she saw the outside world, I expected a tighter game.

Antos game is simple. She knows lolu does t have as much fans as tobi. Miracle is always with Nina so she stands no chance of getting close. Its all strategic to her. She is the real MVP. She is only kissing lolu because she thinks the outside world likes relationships. She is canvassing votes for herself by getting close to lolu and at the same time giving some kind of green light to tobi hoping that if she is up. The fans of those two will vote for her. She is not playing a good game at all. Lolu on the other hand is better of without her. On his own he has fans. I don't know why he keeps tagging along with anto. That girl is not into anybody in that house. Nobody.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
My dear no be small moments after Sunday live show. Though I knw dey will be saved but what am bothered about is on monday nomination if Anto and khloe did not come out for eviction. we need big brother to put dem all up on Monday cos anto and khloe dis not come for holidays I don't want dem in finals abeg. Miracle, nina, tobi, lolu and ceece for finals.
U will not leave Koko and anto alone and face ur favourites.u dont want them in d finals but ur favourites deserves to be dere.Two of them came to count stars in bbnaija house and ur favourites came for d money.
Yimu
The way some of u decampaign other housemates here just to make ur favourites shine is irritating
Kudos to dos who are especialllly here for their fav.jeep it up kiss cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Threebear:

I can't even see past your highly faulted grammar to give this gibberish a deserving reply .

Chai! Truth is bitter. I like ur boy too sha. May d best Housemate win.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 12:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Antos game is simple. She knows lolu does t have as much fans as tobi. Miracle is always with Nina so she stands no chance of getting close. Its all strategic to her. She is the real MVP. She is only kissing lolu because she thinks the outside world likes relationships. She is canvassing votes for herself by getting close to lolu and at the same time giving some kind of green light to tobi hoping that if she is up. The fans of those two will vote for her. She is not playing a good game at all. Lolu on the other hand is better of without her. On his own he has fans. I don't know why he keeps tagging along with anto. That girl is not into anybody in that house. Nobody.

People can see through all these she's doing. This game no tight at all. Exactly, she's using Tobi, she no send anybody for that house. I wish lolu will stop giving her face.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
77up:
nairaland billionaire undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ekiseme(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tetragramaton:

You're a dunce. You think its everyone who is so jobless as to start spreading or generating false rumours as you have been doing from day 1. If you don't like someone fine. But to start lying and exonerating the person from all the rubbish he/ she is doing portrays you as a hypocrite which you have proven times without number to be one . Just like the foools ebuka abused, they generated false stories which I never did, na wetin I see I bring come nairaland and you have a right to to accept or ignore but you are a bigger fool because you generate and cook up plenty stories which are unfounded about tobi. Sorry to burst your bubble. I will keep calling you out till you get sense and canvass for votes for ceece as others have been doing rather than abuse or bring down other housemates.
not sure whether you're directly or indirectly shading senatordave1 right there.............. whichever way, it's smooth Sha.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2018
carammel:

That's one thing I do not like about him, flirting with Anto openly,to spite Lolu or what, I do not understand Tobi on this.

Would you also say he is flirting with Alex. What is all of y'all definition of flirting. Did they kiss. Did they exchange any sort of affectionate glance at each other. Seems you people are beginning to act like CeCe in tobis life. Tobi is a free spirit. He goes with the flow, but people see it as being flirtatious. He is not flirting with himself o. Please let's be more objective. I was one of those insulting and abusing this boy when cecee was showing him pepper. Now that he has gotten his senses. I am a big fan. Ahebi Nina was feeding him the other day. Why una no talk say in dey flirt with Nina. Make una take time o....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
guardsman:

Chai! Truth is bitter. I like ur boy too sha. May d best Housemate win.
No you don't .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ekiseme:
not sure whether you're directly or indirectly shading senatordave1 right there.............. whichever way, it's smooth Sha.

Who is this senatordave. What did he do?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
Geezeem:

The sorta Mina moments we had yesterday was like in the early days

It was as if they are trying to spend as much time as possible together

In case one or both gets evicted and they return to outside world

They played and cuddled like there was no to tomorrow

The one that got me was when Nina was curled up on a couch like she

Was cold....Mimi came and asked her if she was cold and that she should

Go and wear trouser to cover up, she said she will wait until she showers

He insisted she should go and wear trouser and she asked to wear his...he said go

And carry it.....and she got up to go and wear it.....

It was really heart warming watching them.....cuddling from corner to corner

Play fighting and all that......these ones need to stay beyond Sunday sad

They can't leave just yet.....what are we gonna watch? Chef in the kitchen?

Mute Anto?....intelligent Lolu trying wits with biggy? undecided
We are still on this Mina fiasco?
Look how toracle turned out ,even the so called allegiance yielded no votes .

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tetragramaton:

Antos game is simple. She knows lolu does t have as much fans as tobi. Miracle is always with Nina so she stands no chance of getting close. Its all strategic to her. She is the real MVP. She is only kissing lolu because she thinks the outside world likes relationships. She is canvassing votes for herself by getting close to lolu and at the same time giving some kind of green light to tobi hoping that if she is up. The fans of those two will vote for her. She is not playing a good game at all. Lolu on the other hand is better of
without her. On his own he has fans. I don't know why he keeps tagging along with anto. That girl is not into anybody in that house. Nobody.
Yes,u ar right.i think Lolu is better off on his own without anto.hé is really a cool Guy.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2018
No ,he started flirting from the beginning,why did you think he was always begging? He'll beg her only to turn around to to the same thing,and like most women she kept on taking him back hoping that he'll change.
Like I said before no woman with self respect will condone a man flirting in her presence,the funny thing is that most of you would have been accusing of having low self esteem if she condoned it.

senatordave1:

He started the flirting after the break up and moreover theres nothing wrong there.flirting is allowed.your madam is just too over jealous and possessive.if it was outside,she could have hurt ang girl that goes close to tobi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 12:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
Is Miracle ill? He has been acting strange
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
oshe11:
Lol....

Anto is sly.

Earlier this week she picked a card and was directed to give a male HM lap dance. She was suppose to elevate Lolu by picking him but instead of doing that she chose to give all the boys lap dance so it wouldn't seem as though she prefers Lolu to the other guys.

Just yesterday she ask/agreed that Tobi paints her butt as a form of canvass or so and he did. Thats a blow to Lolu's Ego, thats if he has any.
Unclad butt shocked where was Lolu?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
eksbabe:
Unclad butt shocked where was Lolu?
Lol....

He was in oblivioncheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
Is Miracle ill? He has been acting strange

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
House is just dry this morning.
Khloe and Ricco locked in the glass cubicle drinking Meshed juice and champagne
Tobi painting his drawing
Lolu cuddle on the cushion
Cee-c talking with Rico from outside the glass house
Anto and Miracle on the same cushion
Alex is no where to be found.
Can hear Khloe saying she had a dream where she saw herself talking to Chidinma and she said Nina looks like Chidinma both in height and complexion.
Rico talking to Khloe about his Autistic cousin how his mother initially refused to start a foundation on her bahalf i think.

It seems Alex is having underground fans cos of what am reading on the TV strap right now

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2842) (2843) (2844) (2845) (2846) (2847) (2848) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.