Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3869359 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:01pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tobi d investment banker! Put ur back into it angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
If Tobi doesn't get this final attempt, they lose their wager. Khloe Don para

Finally he gets it

eksbabe:
I think she got it at the third attempt. He got dunked in water twice

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:03pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tobi gets it at the fifth attempt
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lsoul: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
lol, cold don make khloe nipplles stand lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
I trust my Tobi. After several attempt, he finally did it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
@ last Tobi got it correctly, cos d yabbing go don too much anyway sowi koko tot u were happy about getting wet

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 05, 2018
Tobstar

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sonymax16(m): 10:07pm On Apr 05, 2018
And khloe was like "I wanna get wet"
See her shaking like local fowl wey rain beat grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2018
Khloe just called Tobi a fool, at least he petted her after they finished unlike Anto that did not even look Lolu side.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by JuicyStar: 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2018
This Miracle is so obsessed with this his pilot thing. No be airport runway him dey draw so? The guy is focused on following his passion. Nice one.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
dominique:
Khloe just called Tobi a fool, at least he petted her after they finished unlike Anto that did not even look Lolu side.
That girl na robot! No feelings at all angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Glay:
Is it just me or is this shade like really really lame....really lame
cheesy grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
JuicyStar:
I trust my Tobi. After several attempt, he finally did it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
That girl na robot! No feelings at all angry
You watch am so? They smiled at each other after the task,shook hands and they talked on their way out.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:17pm On Apr 05, 2018
JuicyStar:
This Miracle is so obsessed with this his pilot thing. No be airport runway him dey draw so? The guy is focused on following his passion. Nice one.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
eksbabe:
So u didnt take pictures with him? Why

Angel.. No way. angry angry lipsrsealed cheesy

But we spoke..i told him he looks bigger on screen and he said people have said the same too. I then said I wonder what khloe would look like in person. He replied that khloe is so tiny like a lizard grin cheesy

Told him I once updated on nairaland that he stays in my area the day he spoke about it in the house but didn't imagine I was gonna bump into him.

He was really cool sha.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Rico kiss

What a decision. I never knew you had this in you.

Rico decides to pick the wager card and gives up a chance to compete for head of house next week.

I wish voting lines were still open, I would have spent some money on you just because of this.

Those housemates are not worth this sacrifice angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Eeghe and Giel? shocked shocked sad

My favourites are sha doing yamayama today. From Mina to una. Kuku kee me! cry cry

Like yhooooo.....I'm speechless .....like......do you understand ? sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
MizzD:

But we spoke..i told him he looks bigger on screen and he said people have said the same too. I then said I wonder what khloe would look like in person. He replied that khloe is so tiny like a lizard grin cheesy

Told him I once updated on nairaland that he stays in my area the day he spoke about it in the house but didn't imagine I was gonna bump into him.

He was really cool sha.
cheesy @ lizard.
Was he wearing BYC singlet grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2018
MizzD:

He was really cool sha.
Angel right now...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
styrese:
Nice one, u would have asked him about Teddy A direction too, I miss my Teddy

I miss Teddy too..I visit his Instagram page daily kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ohh poor Rico, that was a tough one.
He did it for the team

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Twoclans:
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Rico kiss

What a decision. I never knew you had this in you.

Rico decides to pick the card as against having a chance to play for head of house next week.

I wish voting lines were still open, I would have spent some money on you just because of this.

Those housemates are not worth this sacrifice angry
Pick the card how? I don't get.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
MizzD:

He was really cool sha.
Where did u meet him?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
eksbabe:
cheesy @ lizard.
Was he wearing BYC singlet grin

Lmao..wicked grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 10:25pm On Apr 05, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Lol just checked out maraji's skit, her Ahneeka impression had me rolling

That struggle dance cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile please send me recharge card too..I want to vote MINA cry cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
rossyc:

Pick the card how? I don't get.

He is the last contestant for the day, so biggie calls him into the arena alone and places a wager card on the table. In the envelope is a percentage of their weekly wager.
His options are :
pick the card and win the house a percentage of the wager but if he decides to pick the card he does not get a chance to compete for head of house next week.

Or he can decide to leave the card and get a chance to compete for head of house next week.

I am so terrible at updates ,this is a summary look out for update from the experts.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Giel:

Spare me the dear whatever. Don't accuse me falsely then start with the "dears"

You're are still lying, still falsely accusing me.
Where did I call you names? Show me?
Don't run away, just show me where I called you any name.

You started the attack now you want to play victim.

Show me one post where I called you names? You better.

As for the Nina is right and miracle is scolded bs.
If I find miracle wrong I'll call him out.
If I find Nina wrong I'll call her out.
You'll deal with it.
Did you not see my post where I wasn't happy when Nina threw up the food miracle cooked for her? Which was made before your ridiculous accusations.

But in your haste to tell lies and accuse me falsely you skipped that. It wouldn't fit into your nina is always right in Giel's eyes rubbish, Giel never scolds Nina nonsense.
You could see their two sides, but you couldn't see where I didn't like Nina's actions.

At least, Now I know you can just lie and falsely accuse me of trash . And stick to the lies even when it's obvious that you are wrong.

Your whole point is invalid and full of lies. But you'd rather stick it out than admit you are wrong even when there is evidence showing you are wrong.

Bye!!!!.

I've known Eeghe for years

I feel extremely sad about the things written here

The 'dear' was to calm the situation....obviously it didn't work

It should never have to come to this .....never

You both can disagree without going this personal

People of same team

And it isn't even finals yet

I can't deal ..... sad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:27pm On Apr 05, 2018
Riconess
that was beautiful

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
eksbabe:
You watch am so? They smiled at each other after the task,shook hands and they talked on their way out.
I did...yeah dey shook hands and all dat but she should have done better, for d fact dat she knows d guy loves her. At least a TLC from her wouldnt be too bad naaa

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2018
MizzD:

That struggle dance cheesy cheesy

Meanwhile please send me recharge card too..I want to vote MINA cry cry
Her dancing had me howling every saturday evening grin

Lool Mina ke, since when? tongue

Oya, PM me during the next evictions, voting for this week closed at 9 today grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
eksbabe:
cheesy @ lizard. Was he wearing BYC singlet grin
Bet whyyyy cheesy embarassed shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2860) (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)