Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,468 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2864) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3870003 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
Heebah:
I did...yeah dey shook hands and all dat but she should have done better, for d fact dat she knows d guy loves her. At least a TLC from her wouldnt be too bad naaa
grin he was wet, plus when they got in he called her into the closet and she prolly gave him some TLC. I’m just tryna say that she tried small, i had even thought they wont talk to each other because they had a small fight earlier today.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 10:33pm On Apr 05, 2018
MizzD:

Angel.. No way. angry angry lipsrsealed cheesy

But we spoke..i told him he looks bigger on screen and he said people have said the same too. I then said I wonder what khloe would look like in person. He replied that khloe is so tiny like a lizard grin cheesy

Told him I once updated on nairaland that he stays in my area the day he spoke about it in the house but didn't imagine I was gonna bump into him.

He was really cool sha.

You've relocated from Ib?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
So Ceebi will leave this show as enemies
Really bad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 10:36pm On Apr 05, 2018
Twoclans:

He is the last contestant for the day, so biggie calls him into the arena alone and places a wager card on the table. In the envelope is a percentage of their weekly wager.
His options are :
pick the card and win the house a percentage of the wager but if he decides to pick the card he does not get a chance to compete for head of house next week.

Or he can decide to leave the card and get a chance to compete for head of house next week.

I am so terrible at updates ,this is a summary look out for update from the experts.
Thanks babe I get...wow that was a tough one.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2018
CC is shading Nina,she said that during the super sport painting she was surprised that biggie picked the people that had the worst painting as the winners.

She also said that this days you don't even know what big brother wants anymore. (the people biggie picked as winners for the super sport painting were miracle, Lolu and Nina)

She later said that miracles painting was fine sha.i can't say if she really meant to put them down since she was smiling as she said it and Nina is lying down next to her telling CC that she she does not blame her .

In other news

Housemates discussing

Alex said that she and Ninas audition was in port Harcourt. Khloe responds and says thank God you did in port harcourt you for no dey here (this is supposed to be pidgin, meaning she would not have made it if she did it in Lagos)

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2018
MizzD:

Angel.. No way. angry angry lipsrsealed cheesy

But we spoke..i told him he looks bigger on screen and he said people have said the same too. I then said I wonder what khloe would look like in person. He replied that khloe is so tiny like a lizard grin cheesy

Told him I once updated on nairaland that he stays in my area the day he spoke about it in the house but didn't imagine I was gonna bump into him.

He was really cool sha.
Did you get his number?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 10:43pm On Apr 05, 2018
safarigirl:
oh, and Nina did not also use Miracle to rise to where she is now? She did it all by herself?

I think you all should just stop dragging who used who more. They have both benefitted from their fans using each other. Nina has benefitted more from Miracle than vice versa though, you can check the fanbase for proof.

Anyway, please, whoever's Team comes top on Sunday, the losing team should kindly not disturb us for the entire week about being used or anything like that.

It is no longer Miracle vs Teddy A

It is now Miracle vs Nina

I personally hope they crash and burn together grin

Which side are u on??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 10:44pm On Apr 05, 2018
rossyc:

Thanks babe I get...wow that was a tough one.

Very tough, trust biggie he was even reminding him of the pecks that comes with winning the head of house.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
eksbabe:
grin he was wet, plus when they got in he called her into the closet and she prolly gave him some TLC. I’m just tryna say that she tried small, i had even thought they wont talk to each other because they had a small fight earlier today.
Ok ooo

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2018
janefrancisca:

How did we betray you? For pete's sake, we voted for nina last week when she was up. If anything, miracle and nina's fans should be thanking tobi for putting her up cos its only through that way they can determine their individual strength.

I was between walking pass this post and responding to it

But I'll respond and say this.......

The truth lies within you

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
So happy uti nwachukwu is supporting ceec.after he won bba,he has always supported losers and the losing streak/jinx will continue with ceec.up tobi.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 10:49pm On Apr 05, 2018
Special thanks to all those who voted massively for Nina & dropped some votes for the pilot. I Stan U all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by IEDA: 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
senatordave1:
So happy uti nwachukwu is supporting ceec.after he won bba,he has always supported losers and the losing streak/jinx will continue with ceec.up tobi.
lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 10:57pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I love and appreciate good people, thanks for your selfless services on this thread. kiss kiss

If na me ehnnnn, na to charge people at least 1k and kukuma scatter the settings of anyone not supporting my team. embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lool

thanks ma'am

just doing as much as i can to help out, am glad i can also

waiting for another eviction show victory again after Mina gets saved. i know they got enough votes.

bodyonchecheche, thanks again for yesterday, you do well gan, your makeup go always dy on fleek fleek fleek grin God bless!

Looking forward to sunday and percentages cheesy

Mina!

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2018
Can Miracle and Nina just shake table for us this night I want to see something. Miracle will write on his wall JULIET will Nina will write COLLINS just like Alex wrote Leolex.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love Mina, love Nina more but can't and won't stop giving credit to MeeMee for every single time he's been there for Nina. Those that castigate him every now and then can't put up with Nina and that's a fact! How many 23 year olds can exercise the kinda patience MeeMee has exercised with Nina? Dude deserves some credits not this bullshii trolling and to those slutshaming Nina... You are all mad and I've taken it upon myself to let you know this ancestral ailment of yours!

I really don't know what we are fighting about or for?

Bamteddy were up last week......the two teams didn't fight here

Or are we afflicted by the silly fights Nina and Miracle do inside the house?

Na that energy dey worry us outside the house? grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:21pm On Apr 05, 2018
Eeghe:
Who else thinks Miracle should paint over the white bits on his bedside drawer? To blue?
Now that the bedsheets are filled with planes

.....and ergo!!!
You are welcome
cool
wink
cheesy
mily is amayzhing
(I hated the checkers' look)

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2018
BerryAnny:
It's just so sad how Miracle fans are trying so hard to undermine Nina's influence in Miracle's rapid growth in fan base. During the first two weeks of the show,Mimi is just nothing but a shadow of himself in that house and if I'm not getting it wrong,they were the most nominated pair for eviction. It was because of their sexescapade that brought in more fans and thus led to their safety then before they capitalized on that to gain their momentum.
How Mimi fans are now calling Nina derogatory names is quite appalling. I urge Nination to wise up and realize Nina is just willing tool in the hands of Mimi's faithful.

Mina fans including nina' s sister shudnt hv made this a competition. Only one person will win they shud be happy if it's any of 2 of them not turning it to rivalry and bad blood.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ekiseme:
you no wan get sense abi? May all the females in your lineage remain losers all their lives.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2018
dominique:

You've relocated from Ib?

Yeah, 3 years ago with my husband embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 11:28pm On Apr 05, 2018
bodyonchecheche:

Her dancing had me howling every saturday evening grin

Lool Mina ke, since when? tongue

Oya, PM me during the next evictions, voting for this week closed at 9 today grin

Lol

Mina ko cheesy cheesy

Don't mind me jo tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jaxxy(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2018
dominique:
Khloe just called Tobi a fool, at least he petted her after they finished unlike Anto that did not even look Lolu side.

Did cee c pair partake in the arena game? Did dey get it right?

How many got it right beside tobi and how many attempts? I only tobi and Rico's part. Help.me on that update pls.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 11:35pm On Apr 05, 2018
dominique:

Sure why not smiley
I know u are a mod here but don't really know where u stand. U are funny because of your back and forth. U surely need a Miracle......................

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 05, 2018
Ceec says shes inspired by rihanna.i think the inspiration comes from a physical trait around the face both of them have.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:52pm On Apr 05, 2018
Lolu tho... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 05, 2018
senatordave1:
Ceec says shes inspired by rihanna.i think the inspiration comes from a physical trait around the face both of them have.
Bros, why don't you just say that CeeC and Rihanna both have a humongous forehead. Why are you sugarcoating it? grin

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 12:05am On Apr 06, 2018
kelizosuy:
Am a miracle fan but I don't like online fights. Last year I was for efe and I dare to tell you that what is happening here is like child's play compare to what happened on Facebook last year.

What I do on this thread is not to read post of people that their post annoys me. It has been working well for me.

Las las who go win go win.. I did my part by voting
True talk. We were on d same page last season and now. Hopefully we can still prevail this time around. Just that some ladies bought over by a certain woman power group" on whatsapp are trying to play a fast one on the MINA faction. But God pass them. I wish we had listened to Threebear on time. The person behind that moniker might be younger than most of us but has foresight. Most of the concerns she/he has brought forward are manifesting already. Nina fans are seriously using sentiments to harvest MINA fans and some have fell for their antics. This whole thing was started here by @scondy and has spread like wild bush fire. Anyways whatever the outcome of the just concluded voting we should know from henceforth that we are all alone and that we need to redouble our efforts. Let no man or woman deceive you......... Miracle is still the biggest contender for the coveted prize.

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 12:13am On Apr 06, 2018
BerryAnny:
It's just so sad how Miracle fans are trying so hard to undermine Nina's influence in Miracle's rapid growth in fan base. During the first two weeks of the show,Mimi is just nothing but a shadow of himself in that house and if I'm not getting it wrong,they were the most nominated pair for eviction. It was because of their sexescapade that brought in more fans and thus led to their safety then before they capitalized on that to gain their momentum.
How Mimi fans are now calling Nina derogatory names is quite appalling. I urge Nination to wise up and realize Nina is just willing tool in the hands of Mimi's faithful.
Can you atleast be objective on who actually started this B.S?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 12:17am On Apr 06, 2018
safarigirl:
oh, and Nina did not also use Miracle to rise to where she is now? She did it all by herself?

I think you all should just stop dragging who used who more. They have both benefitted from their fans using each other. Nina has benefitted more from Miracle than vice versa though, you can check the fanbase for proof.

Anyway, please, whoever's Team comes top on Sunday, the losing team should kindly not disturb us for the entire week about being used or anything like that.

It is no longer Miracle vs Teddy A

It is now Miracle vs Nina

I personally hope they crash and burn together grin
In that case you are evil............. Referring to the last part of your comment.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:21am On Apr 06, 2018
styrese:
ur Case is obviously miserable and pathetic,cos it explains how you compare Teddy that has attained the fame he wanted with celebs drooling over him, To ur irrelevant self and tattered slippers.Nonsense
that guy matter weak me o grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:27am On Apr 06, 2018
styrese:
Look at this nonentity, u deserve the award of the most senseless and miserable individual on this thread, that explains why u were easily disgraced and became a dumping ground.
I pity that miracle ur supporting cos ur misery would affect him again and he will also be whisked away like trash, considering he hasn't even impressed any celeb even Nina stands a Better chance than he does outside the house. Go get a life Mr tattered slippers, u suck angryyuck
pls kee him/her

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2861) (2862) (2863) (2864) (2865) (2866) (2867) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.