Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2981) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910458 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by cabalocracy: 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2018
fitzmayowa:

Alex can be irritating sometimes, but you can't fault her honesty, whatever she can say behind your back she can say it to your face...

She is not a coward...
That's a big lie..she couldn't say half of what she said about bamteddy in all her DS in their faces..she comes out of her DS and starts laughing with Teddy A like she has no issues with him..she only had the courage to confront cece cos she knows cece wasn't in good terms with almost all housemates...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 1:55pm On Apr 09, 2018
nigerianwoman:
When is head of house challenge starting? I don't care about watching the housemates talking in the lounge, I will not waste my fuel on this. I am putting off the gen the fuel is getting low, and I cannot be stressing myself to go and buy when rain is falling.

6pm, no nominations tonight.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:57pm On Apr 09, 2018
So, it's Nina that wants to be Cece's friend this week, I pity her already. She will cry in the diary room last last grin

Everyone is avoiding Cece and you carry yourself to her, Lmao.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Advert over
Biggie obviously told them to freeze cause of the advert.
Housemates unfreeze

Ceec telling miracle what she likes about him is the fact that he stuck with nina from the beginning till now despite her flaws

Lolu telling Alex he likes she can let her emotions out

Donno what tobi told anto, but they are both smiling.

Koko telling nina she's sweet, tells nina not to make her cry, they both laugh and continue.

Tobi comes into the room where lolu and alex are talking about their likes, tells lolu to tell Alex to stop shouting, they are in semi finals, lolu says she will stop

Tobi says because at a point Alex and Ceec will still hug each other and tell themselves what they like about each other, tobi tells Alex to think about one thing, Alex says there are more things to like .. Lolu and alex call tobi back and advice him about how best to approach the what I like about you when it comes to him and Ceec..

Housemates call hoh
Head of house task brief
They are to divide themselves in twos for the task

Koko chooses anto
Tobi chooses Alex (Alex says ooo, tobi is going to pressurize her so they can win, tobi says it's either they win it or they scatter the game)
Nina and ceec
Lolu and miracle

Nina and Ceec are in the garden now
They are motivating themselves on how to win.
Ceec telling nina about a story her father use to tell her, something about impatience..
They are talking about meeting or no meeting in the house.
Ceec says she won't change who she is even if the whole housemates are against her.

Nina asked her what happened
Ceec is narrating what happened during that easter period.
She says she feels sad during easter, cause that's when her mum died and her mums name is Esther.
She's talking about the meat incidence.

Biggie has called hoh.

Nina is countering some of the things Ceec is saying, Ceec says it's not true, asks her if she can remember the incident beta herself and lolu, that it was when biggie brought the video people knew what happened.
That it's annoying Alex who wasn't there is calling her a liar, nina says it's only biggie that knows the truth.

Ceec says in two weeks time everything will be over, everybody will go back to their space.
Nina says the house is now on fire, she doesn't like it.
Nina says the house will calm down if housemates start learning how to reduce their voices when arguing.

Nina telling Ceec what they were discussing in the lounge before Ceec came in this afternoon.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
Eeghe:

Good morning
I was the one
My hair is very 4C and porous
Shea Moisture range is great for it...
But the leave in conditioner I bought and talked about (good and not expensive) is Shea Miracle moisture intense leave-in conditioner

I think it's a newish product from the African Pride range
Thank you, very much. Will look out for it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2018
safarigirl:
people are not saying Tobi should not air his grievances, people are saying "it is not every grievance you should air"

No be every quarrel man go join, and Tobi is yet to learn the art of detaching one's self from unnecessary drama. He tries, but a lot of times, he is overcome by some need to talk when he should be quiet.

He should choose his battles
Babe, I understand you. But, peoples temperament is different. Personally, if i have a problem with you, I'll never have inner peace until I confront you, this confrontation might either be messy or calm.
I'm yet to see anyone applaud Tobi's ability to swallow all of CeCe's insults, what hasn't she called him, a half man, a boy lacking leadership qualities, an idiot, an animal, a gossip, a fool, name it. God knows that most of the people here calling Tobi names won't take half of those without taking CeeC to the cleaners.
About choosing his battles wisely, truth is that most of the battles in that house is somehow connected to Tobi, so its difficult to stay away.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by rossyc(f): 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2018
Thank you @Zozo06 and @Flashaldrin for the update. Keep it coming

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2018
ifyalways:
So, it's Nina that wants to be Cece's friend this week, I pity her already. She will cry in the diary room last last grin

The way you people paint cc black is surprising me. What's wrong with been friends with cc?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2018
dominique:

6pm, no nominations tonight.
HOH FIRST ROUND WILL BE STARTING ANY MOMENT FROM NOW.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2018
MY CEE-C BABE.... I JUST LOVE THIS LADY

MY LOVE FOR HER DEY GROW DAILY...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2018
ifyalways:

BUT THEY ALL RUFUSED TO CHOOSE NINA TODAY AS THEIR STRATEGIC PARTNER UNTIL SHE CHOSE CEE-C..

ARE YOU BETTER THAN CEE-C? IF YES, TELL US HOW YOU ARE BETTER THAN HER..

HOPE YOU ARE LISTENING TO CEE-C... DONT GET UNNECESSARY HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE OOO

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
So Nina heard Alex call CeeC a liar and she confirmed it at the detriment of Alex shocked. The babe really does not lie o and she said it shocked, and Tobi shouted as if CeeC lied. Na Wa o for these housemates

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 09, 2018
cabalocracy:

That's a big lie..she couldn't say half of what she said about bamteddy in all her DS in their faces..she comes out of her DS and starts laughing with Teddy A like she has no issues with him..she only had the courage to confront cece cos she knows cece wasn't in good terms with almost all housemates...
You guys should stop talking about DSs, I've said it before on this thread, a diary session is more like a visit to a psychologist, where you are meant to bare it all.
Again, in your diary, you write things you ordinarily won't discuss with anybody. Doesn't Miracle say it in all his DS that he doesn't trust Lolu, has he ever said this in Lolus face? Doesn't he still come out and act cool with Lolu? Anto once told Lolu that CeeC thinks she's smart when she isn't, and that she only talks to CeeC because she associates with Khloe, has Anto ever said this to Ceecs face?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Moinoni123(m): 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2018
ifyalways:

Lmao. She's doing good geh nw. She's even stammering sef
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
Why is ceecee always bitter When Nina is trying to get everybody to make peace...

Ceecee doesn't see anything good in Alex, but she can borrow Alex's stuff, I just don't get it...

Alex's crime in all this is because she "stole" tobi away from ceecee, which is not even true...

16 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
7Alexander:

You guys should stop talking about DSs, I've said it before on this thread, a diary session is more like a visit to a psychologist, where you are meant to bare it all.
Again, in your diary, you write things you ordinarily won't discuss with anybody. Doesn't Miracle say it in all his DS that he doesn't trust Lolu, has he ever said this in Lolus face? Doesn't he still come out and act cool with Lolu? Anto once told Lolu that CeeC thinks she's smart when she isn't, and that she only talks to CeeC because she associates with Khloe, has Anto ever said this to Ceecs face?

Haba he said it to his face and Lolu didn't take it well

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2018
CEE-C, I DEY FEEL YOU.... HATERS ARE NOW SHAKING LIKE A CHRISTMAS CHICKEN UNDER THE CROSS..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 2:13pm On Apr 09, 2018
alarmednigerian:
So Nina heard Alex call CeeC a liar and she confirmed it at the detriment of Alex shocked. The babe really does not lie o and she said it shocked, and Tobi shouted as if CeeC lied. Na Wa o for these housemates
You see, I love Nina for her sincerity and kind heart. I wish she never had sex with Mira. She would've been one of the strongest contenders for the price. Team Mina now labelled her as iyawo that should step down for her oko.

I love yumyum kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Why is ceecee always bitter When Nina is trying to get everybody to make peace...

Ceecee doesn't see anything good in Alex, but she can borrow Alex's stuff, I just don't get it...

Alex's crime in all this is because she "stole" tobi away from ceecee, which is not even true...

You've forgotten ceec and Alex were somehow close when liyo left

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
LOLU IS TRUELY A CUNNING AND DANGEROUS GUY...

I DETECTED IT RIGHT FROM WEEK 2 AND DOMINIQUE FOUGHT ME FOR IT...

I STOOD MY GROUND AND GAVE IT BACK TO HER THE SAME WAY SHE BROUGHT IT... FIRE FOR FIRE.. I SEND PERSON?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:
CEE-C, I DEY FEEL YOU.... HATERS ARE NOW SHAKING LIKE A CHRISTMAS CHICKEN UNDER THE CROSS..
Give update on ceec

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2018
Akthedream112:
LOLU IS TRUELY A CUNNING AND DANGEROUS GUY...

I DETECTED IT RIGHT FROM WEEK 2 AND DOMINIQUE FOUGHT ME FOR IT...

I STOOD MY GROUND AND GAVE IT BACK TO HER THE SAMR WAY SHE BROUGHT IT... I SEND PERSON?
The guy is evil, Nina was right about him

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
The way you people paint cc black is surprising me. What's wrong with been friends with cc?

Before you jump into my mention, you'd do well to read with an open, unbiased mind. Na you give me paint or you are feeling funky?

Cece has shown repeatedly to be very quarrelsome and makes a fresh friend each Monday since the beginning of this show till today. What's more, every of such parasitic friendship never outlive one week without a fight, with exception of Tobi's that lasted two weeks.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fergie001: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Just a mock reference to what Cecilia actually did some weeks back is what you call an indirect attack on Ceec? Will the attack reduce Ceec's % and increase Nina's? What I've to tell you is to bring your brain along before accusing me next time... Thanks. undecided
Haba,that was too direct nah...
You are a happy person nah,let no-one take away the smile,biko...
Though i no dey your party sha grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
If nina just affirmed alex lied against cee-c but she kept quiet wen she was supposed to stand up as witness and say the truth. People sef. Battle fought and always emerging.
meanwhile am loving Nina and Cee-C discussion.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
@rossyc,uw..
@neolboy,noxybabe, thanks. smiley

Ceec and nina still discussing.
Ceec says after two weeks she can't care any less for any housemate, they are no friends nor family, there won't be biggy to say freeze, everyone will be on their own
. Nina says the problem is everybody knows the truth but only that they see things in different perspective..

Ceec says it should be so, the truth is the truth, if there's a cup, everybody should see its a cup first.

Ceec asks nina If she wasn't there when Alex called her a fool.
Nina says she heard but probably Alex said that in anger she didn't mean it.

Ceec says when it's time for her and Alex to hug she's going to tell her that the thing she likes about her is the fact that she doesn't have anything to like.

Nina says all housemates have a good and bad side, if only they can see the good side, the house will be quiet and they will survive the remaining two weeks.
Ceec says that's not being real, that when the bad sides cover the good sides then there's nothing good about the person.

Ceec says she doesn't see what housemates are doing as strategy again, that it's who they are. After the game Alex and tobi are forgotten
Nina says that's not a nice thing to say.. That they can all choose to see what they like about one another in the house.. She's advising Ceec to sit and talk with tobi, they can't be enemies.

Ceec says no way.. Forget it.

Nina is trying to tell Ceec to chill, that they might need one another after they leave the house
Ceec says not true, that outside here, nina makes hair so many other hair makers out there.... She's a lawyer so are there many other lawyers out there, so it's not a must they contact themselves... There are options. She says adesua said something about people around you. That housemates were stressing her that's why she chose to be around koko, because she laughs at koko's little drama.

Camera back to the lounge.
. Anto, koko, lolu, tobi, miracle talking about food they will prepare during the week for task.

Nina has joined them

Tobi says her ear has heard a lot that's why she's eating
Nina goes to sit on miracle's thighs, miracle helps her adjust her hood and says it's finer that way. She offers miracle meat, he refuses says he doesn't like meat.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2018
ifyalways:

Before you jump into my mention, you'd do well to read with an open, unbiased mind. Na you give me paint or you are feeling funky?

Cece has shown repeatedly to be very quarrelsome and makes a fresh friend each Monday since the beginning of this show till today. What's more, every of such parasitic friendship never outlive one week without a fight, with exception of Tobi's that lasted two weeks.
Who never quarrel for that house before? Even you saint ifyalways will quarrel if you're in that house. Free the babe

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Just a reminder, no offence.
Upto you. I don't care though. My comic relief here is utmost priority for me.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Moinoni123:
Lmao. She's doing good geh nw. She's even stammering sef
I truly pity her,seated there, listening to Cece telling her that she doesn't send anyone in the house. Any other hm would have walked out at that point but not my Nina : she's so naive and sweet like that.

Also, I'm guessing Nina is sad that Miracle didn't pick her as his strategic partner. So she's kinda stuck with Cece. Two rejected souls : one for her troubles, the other for not being so smart.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
fitzmayowa:

SISTER HYPOCRITE,THAT WAS THE SAME WAY ALEX DIDNT SEE ANYTHING GOOD IN KHLOE BUT ALWAYS BORROW AND WEAR HER STUFFS...

KHLOE'S CRIME WAS BECAUSE SHE "STOLE" LEO AWAY FROM ALEX WHICH WASNT EVEN TRUE..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2018
Oyindidi:
Who never quarrel for that house before? Even you saint ifyalways will quarrel if you're in that house. Free the babe
Get lost.
Thank u.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2018
ifyalways:

I truly pity her,seated there, listening to Cece telling her that she doesn't send anyone in the house. Any other hm would have walked out at that point but not my Nina : she's so naive and sweet like that.

Also, I'm guessing Nina is sad that Miracle didn't pick her as his strategic partner. So she's kinda stuck with Cece. Two rejected souls : one for her troubles, the other for not being so smart.
grin grin Nina is smart

(1) (2) (3) ... (2978) (2979) (2980) (2981) (2982) (2983) (2984) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67