Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3081) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874937 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by iboboyswag(m): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
ThatIgalaChic:

You are putting the blame on miracle like he forced her to open her legs. And besides she is always the one jumping on him, cuddling and touching him here and there. [b]So what do you expect from a full grown man who has blood running in his veins and still strong and able to do, resist? [/b]Well he could try to resist but when the smooching keeps coming every now and then, he has to choice than to give ceaser what belongs to ceaser.

Restraint! My dear, Restraint!

Its not a new word and I believe one that was made flesh in the house through the person of Leo.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Okay. I'm getting pissed! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
yvelchstores:
Tobi saying Nina will never change. I wish she would actually so she can have the nerve to put miracle in his place.miracle can never try this bossy jerk attitude for any girl in that house without receiving what he deserves in return. Nina, why are u like this? They are just using u anyhow. On a normal day, her character is a virtue but as she don allow miracle chop her, all we see is mumu on her part
Which Mumu bosky attitude.. You are not even codely collecting like bambam. You dey collect steady. Then you come out to deny the existing relationship.. Y'all on codeine diet ni?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
freshboi88:

She is just been sincere because miracle hasn't had tht heart to heart talk wiv her telling her his intention for her. As far as he hasn't done tht den I CNT blame Nina

I have said both have faults but Nina has more.

But Miracle needs to not always explain himself, sometimes as a guy he should just calm down and let it be because he likes the girl.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ebony13: 11:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please o, did I hear Alex well? Why are these people tearing down her dignity and self confidence It's sad that she can't stand up to these people

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Which miracle sad, nytym I turn my TV on miracle has been active.......they r using this girl......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Misswang001:
Na wa o. Tobi nominated Nina only once, and that was the last nomination. Biko, fear God.
why? How is she a threat to his game? What did she do to him? I may end up joining ceec group just out of annoyance. .......I think I will just siddon dey look. No votes from my end this week, not like it matters

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alex is a disgrace to all women angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Anto have vex grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
There is no difference from the personalities in the house and the kind of people on this thread, backstabbers, chameleons that change with tides and what not.
Alex has earlier yesterday talked to Nina and Miracle about reconciliation, especially to Nina. Alex wasnt appreciated for that.
Alex should now go into her shells because Nina is not talking and Miracle is alone. then Alex is a bad person for talking to her friends Tobi and Miracle
Still Alex feeling bad for Nina's isolation and loneliness, still initiated a reconciliation between the two Mina, so that Nina can be herself again and be happy, Now Alex is still bad and was playing for the camera. ( Someone (Alex) that gave her a spot in final).

My daughter Alex, please these ungrateful fans of ur friends re nothing to write home about. Please do remove ur mouth from their case and act I dont care. U do good, u bad, u do bad u still bad, still kukuma no send.

U can imagine the case is Miracle called Nina his baby for house and Nina called Miracle her best friend and everything to her. that is the cause of the quarrel problem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abeg if those two idiots want to make up, let them make-up and stop dragging it.

Hian! What kind of quorum is this on top one yeye argument?

Just say the bloody sorry and either go back to status quo or agree to be cordial to each other. E be like say konji don dey hold them, na wetin make dem dey do this reconciliation.

Ain't nobody got time for this

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
styrese:
Lolx no worry she's leaving on Sunday... grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Anto yaff vexed! grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AJJ17(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
yvelchstores:
After listening to all Nina said, this is all you have to say Tobi? Why will I he staying up watching children? Good night. This is an eye sour.

Tobi who has been nominating Nina even when house was full. Bumbum licker Tobi, that's enough, you can close your gutter mouth now.
Tobi not objective.. Seems everyone is afraid of miracle. Na wa o.. the guy is favored,. But Tobi should not think Miracle will dash am 1 Million naira WHEN he wins... What's Alex saying again?... The power of 45M is the beginning of being subjective. I really feel for Nina either way.. Weda game or real love.. She failed, not woefully though,at least she made it to the final. Pele dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
Everyone is a threat. You are the one who knows who is stronger because you are a viewer . Didn't Nina nominate people too? You can join whatever group you like, e no concern me. I care less about Miracle and Nina .
yvelchstores:
why? How is she a threat to his game? What did she do to him? I may end up joining ceec group just out of annoyance. .......I think I will just siddon dey look. No votes from my end this week, not like it matters

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tobi to Nina and Miracle: "Are you guys tired of your bullshit?"

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Like seriously #Miracle is difficult... Damn!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
styrese:
u sure say everything dey alright with u?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nina is not done talking, but Miracle is.
She is asking the “peacemakers” to leave so they can talk.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
ebony13:
Please o, did I hear Alex well? Why are these people tearing down her dignity and self confidence It's sad that she can't stand up to these people
pesin wey no wan get sense, na so dem go dey drag her until she get sense.

Which kain munu pesin this girl be? Was Beverly OSU not 21 when she entered BBA? Dem use her head like this.

If you cannot respect yourself, nobody will respect you. She go dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
sophiathefirst:

u sure say everything dey alright with u?
yes am entitled to my opinion

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
My dear, Alex and Tobi shouldn't have involved themselves. They will always be the fall guy. They should have allowed this Mina ship to sink in peace. No one appreciates either of them.
sophiathefirst:
There is no difference from the personalities in the house and the kind of people on this thread, backstabbers, chameleons that change with tides and what not.
Alex has earlier yesterday talked to Nina and Miracle about reconciliation, especially to Nina. Alex wasnt appreciated for that.
Alex should now go into her shells because Nina is not talking and Miracle is alone. then Alex is a bad person for talking to her friends Tobi and Miracle
Still Alex feeling bad for Nina's isolation and loneliness, still initiated a reconciliation between the two Mina, so that Nina can be herself again and be happy, Now Alex is still bad and was playing for the camera. ( Someone (Alex) that gave her a spot in final).

My daughter Alex, please these ungrateful fans of ur friends re nothing to write home about. Please do remove ur mouth from their case and act I dont care. U do good, u bad, u do bad u still bad, still kukuma no send.

U can imagine the case is Miracle called Nina his baby for house and Nina called Miracle her best friend and everything to her. that is the cause of the quarrel problem.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
What did she say? Am not watching
YumMinaYum:
Anto yaff vexed! grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
styrese:

In this life never allow your enemies judge your case. They obviously like Miracle more than Nina.

Tobiiiiiiiii chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Is Nina dumb or acting? See the way they are calling family meeting on her head.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
But miracle stubborn o....she has to apologize ...o ga...

Pet this girl...fight don finish ...but no he no wan free..who is he trying to prove a point to

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tobi is stylishly telling Miracle to end this relationship because Nina is not ready to accept her faults.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle apologise and move forward. Always trying to prove he is right.

Tobi don summarise wetin him suppose do.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
the 'nobody cares about you' was contextual ffs!!!

who wulda sent her to make sure she doesnt get drunk and misbehave asides miracle??

miracle has ego much sha, nina get wahala but on a normal, he needs to cut down on the ego tin to marry a Nigerian woman o, diplomacy is key, 2 women cannot be in a relationship abeg, someone must be the man and lockup on stuffs atimes, I knw hw many times i tell my babe sorry even if i nor do anytin in the first place grin

Make una vote miracle abeg oo

Mina!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
eksbabe:
Shey you people are hearing verdict cheesy cheesy
Tobi to Nina: if u keep saying something from the beginning and the person laughs, doesn’t mean if you say it some other time the person wont react differently.
Tobi to Mimi: you know who you are dealing with,it takes only divine intervention for her to change.
They have put the blame on Nina and she is there listening as per usual

You were bored a minute ago....and yawning

A minute after you are posting update at pass 11pm

Kai.....I would recommend sleep

Lolu is not about to bring any drama tonight

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumNinayum and co. this ship looks like it will sail again.
They are smiling already and Nina is looking for a way forward grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
I am so glad I don't know any Nina in this life....

I know that I can never be friends with a Nina. I don't suffer fools. You cannot be a suwegbe and be my friend. Eez nuh possible

(1) (2) (3) ... (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.