Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3874577 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
I dont like what this pple are doing to nina.Tobi and alex fall my hand big time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alex and Normal Level grin na her new English?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Misswang001:
My dear, Alex and Tobi shouldn't have involved themselves. They will always be the fall guy. They should have allowed this Mina ship to sink in peace. No one appreciates either of them.
My sister they should run away from the two biko. Which kind yeye nonsense is that. Someone is good u call her bad, she now not cares u still call her bad. make she kukuma bad finally.
Stupid and childish argument
The both of Tobi and Alex re enough to entertain me for the rest of show.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Geezeem:

You were bored a minute ago....and yawning

A minute after you are posting update at pass 11pm

Kai.....I would recommend sleep

Lolu is not about to bring any drama tonight
Yes i was and i have a right to be abi?
I wanted drama and not some endless talk.
This show is not only about Lolu, yes i like him but i watch others.
Thank you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ebony13: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
pesin wey no wan get sense, na so dem go dey drag her until she get sense.

Which kain munu pesin this girl be? Was Beverly OSU not 21 when she entered BBA? Dem use her head like this.

If you cannot respect yourself, nobody will respect you. She go dey alright

It's sad. I hope when she comes out of the house she would realize herself
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle Chaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiilllllddddddiiiissssssshhhhhhh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
MIRACULUUUUUUUUUUUU

I swear you don't have sense grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
styrese:
yes am entitled to my opinion
An that is an insult that is degrading of fellow human being?
May such be said to u as well, and it will be opinion of the person too
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:47pm On Apr 11, 2018
Awwn Anto embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
I remember Nina saying she's annoying during their early weeks grin cheesy

Tobi and Anto giving me life grin cheesy cheesy

Miracle say sorry, Nina say sorry too oooo.

What kinda change over is this? Just kee me already! angry angry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
Abeg if those two idiots want to make up, let them make-up and stop dragging it.

Hian! What kind of quorum is this on top one yeye argument?

Just say the bloody sorry and either go back to status quo or agree to be cordial to each other. E be like say konji don dey hold them, na wetin make dem dey do this reconciliation.

Ain't nobody got time for this
I TELL YOU SAY MIRACLE GO STILL FVCM AM WELLA BEFORE FINAL DAY..

NINA IS A DIRTY SENSELESS VILLAGE SLUT.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
They sent Tobi and Alex to babysit na. Four of them are kids, so I don't even understand why people expect Alex and Tobi to be doing elder brother and sister to Mina.
sophiathefirst:

My sister they should run away from the two biko. Which kind yeye nonsense is that. Someone is good u call her bad, she now not cares u still call her bad. make she kukuma bad finally.
Stupid and childish argument
The both of Tobi and Alex re enough to entertain me for the rest of show.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SleekHoyeen(f): 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle apologizing to Nina...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
sophiathefirst:

An that is an insult that is degrading of fellow human being?
May such be said to u as well, and it will be opinion of the person too
I don't care, if u know u know
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy99(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
am sorry for you need people to tell u what to say pls is this how bb america canada is this is Lame n sumone would shout yumyum .
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
If only miracle will just apologise.... Apologising does not mean u are wrong naa... Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
scondy:

I agree...and note I am not absolving Nina o...I don't just get why u lot can't accept miracle has some fault too...it takes two to tango na

How else we go talk am naa?

We are dealing with the issues at hand

Should I go and dig up matters from the past

To flog miracle ?

He didn't handle this as a man, I hate that he doesn't

Apologize when he is wrong......I truly hate it

As for all other things....it's a pure case of "action and reaction"

When you beat someone, you shouldn't dictate for them how they should cry undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Antoooooo doooooonnnnnn tiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrreeeeeeeee
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Misswang001:
They sent Tobi and Alex to babysit na. Four of them are kids, so I don't even understand why people expect Alex and Tobi to be doing elder brother and sister to Mina.
No one is a kid there, they are all above 18
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

TELEMUNDO PEOPLE CANT SLEEP BECAUSE THEY HAVE BEEN MISSING MIRACLE AND NINA'S NIGHT SEX...
PITY NINA PUSSY NA.. THE THING DON SLACK FINISH BIKO..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Chai Miracle.....,.......... This is elementary grin

This sorry get as e be ooo.

Let's see where Nina will sleep today.

Chai cee c will find a new friend again by next week. Its not fair naaaaa.

Miracle get ego problem.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Okay. I'm getting pissed! angry angry

shocked shocked tongue haaa... Wetin happen again
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eksbabe(f): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle so what is this nonsense shakara for?
Mscheew

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle is the reason why girls prefer older guys.

Miracle's real babe is in Secondary School as we speak.

Mans is a baby, he has no business being in a relationship. In five years, he will be ready

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Akthedream112:

I TELL YOU SAY MIRACLE GO STILL FVCM AM WELLA BEFORE FINAL DAY..

NINA IS A DIRTY SENSELESS VILLAGE SLUT.

She learnt from ur mother

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyBlaq: 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
saintmark88:

I googled safari girl guess what I saw....okpo!!
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Nina to the clan : are you supposed to be telling him what to be sorry about?
Nina Biko help me ask them angry

Typical Nigerian Man. Babes listening and watching always have your financial hustle and independence. Or else naso

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Misswang001(f): 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
They are kids, is it by age? Are you not seeing how they are all acting? My point is, don't expect too much from Alex and Tobi. Mina's quarrel is extremely silly too.
styrese:
No one is a kid there, they are all above 18
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
I tuned in like 20mins ago after a deserved rest & all I can state from the little I watched is 'I sincerely pity the wife Miracle would get married to'. Dude's heart is as strong as rock.

15 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracleeeeee issa goat cheesy grin

Tolex are bffl kiss

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
Miracle is the reason why girls prefer older guys.

Miracle's real babe is in Secondary School as we speak.

Mans is a baby, he has no business being in a relationship. In five years, he will be ready

So nah now una dey c wetin I dey c since Abi....how women will side this nonsense behaviour because they hate Nina was really annoying

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.