Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3083) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3882741 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
Miracle get mind sha... cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
Miracle is the reason why girls prefer older guys.

Miracle's real babe is in Secondary School as we speak.

Mans is a baby, he has no business being in a relationship. In five years, he will be ready
I have no choice but to agree with u on this

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
Reussite:
I tuned in like 20mins ago after a deserved rest & all I can state from the little I watched is 'I sincerely pity the wife Miracle would get married to'. Dude's heart is as strong as rock.

Naaahhhhh there are women that can handle him. Anto can handle his type.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
sunny4life:
If only miracle will just apologise.... Apologising does not mean u are wrong naa... Haba!
As innnnn

When I was in SS3 my English teacher taught me not to play with these words.......

1. Sorry

2. Please

3.Thank You

He said it would take me places

He told me these things because I too get pride. I didnt take it seriously then but now ehn, if I remember those words, all I can tell him is THANK YOU

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Misswang001:
They sent Tobi and Alex to babysit na. Four of them are kids, so I don't even understand why people expect Alex and Tobi to be doing elder brother and sister to Mina.
U can imagine oo, and Miracle is even the eldest of the four of them all. And they expect Tobi and Alex to behave maturely as the elder brother.
All i know my daughter Alex has tried and initiated reconciliation, and they ve reconciled.
The ungrateful stupid fans will still call her names. Ungrateful bunch of human beings.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 11:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Cee c should have judged this matter, she would have been a fair judge

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 11:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
kelizosuy:
What did she say? Am not watching

Anto finished work!
she said the main problem between the two is that Miracle is always rude and talks down to Nina and that Nina always carries their issues to 3rd party

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 11:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
sophiathefirst:

U can imagine oo, and Miracle is even the eldest of the four of them all. And they expect Tobi and Alex to behave maturely as the elder brother.
All i know my daughter Alex has tried and initiated reconciliation, and they ve reconciled.
The ungrateful stupid fans will still call her names. Ungrateful bunch of human beings.

Nonsense after taking sides and killing d self confidence of another woman

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
3RNEST:
Miracle get mind sha... cry

It's his age. When he gets older he will sha be alright.
But we Nigerians have issue sha,Lolu was begging and toasting Anto up and down ,we complain.

Miracle is as stubborn as a hard dick ,we still complain.

Abeg voting lines are still open let's vote Miracle

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
saintmark88:
Cee c should have judged this matter, she would have been a fair judge
Yes o , she is actually the lawyer in that house.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
I wouldn't be surprised if Nina is Mira's first babe

Auntie Eeghe oya go and pay Auntie Mambi oooo
U af los your bet

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
safarigirl:
Miracle is the reason why girls prefer older guys.

Miracle's real babe is in Secondary School as we speak.

Mans is a baby, he has no business being in a relationship. In five years, he will be ready
WHAT DO YOU EXPECT FROM A GUY YOU HAS BEEN NOMINATING THE SAME PAIR OF PEOPLE FOR OVER 5 WEEKS NOW... THAT GUY FIND IT HARD TO FORGIVE... IMAGINE IF THERE IS NO CAMERAS?

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifunayalov(f): 11:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tobi said some truth to miracle

he said miracle is not diplomatic and for that he is a big fool

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunny4life(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
oshe11:
As innnnn

When I was in SS3 my English teacher taught me not to play with these words.......

1. Sorry

2. Please

3.Thank You

He said it would take me places

He told me these things because I too get pride. I didnt take it seriously then but now ehn, if I remember those words, all I can tell him is THANK YOU
I swear, only those 3 words can save relationships. The reason why there are so many breakups in marriages and relationships is because we dont make use of them because of stupid pride and ego.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Twoclans:

Nina to the clan : are you supposed to be telling him what to be sorry about?
Nina Biko help me ask them angry

Typical Nigerian Man. Babes listening and watching always have your financial hustle and independence. Or else naso

I can't date a Miracle kinda person. If I try am, na to dey keep malice day in, day out before I eventually get tired and take a walk... You'll not say sorry kinni? You must say it and mean it! angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Oh that's nice

Happy they've reconciled
ifunayalov:

Anto finished work!
she said the main problem between the two is that Miracle is always rude and talks down to Nina and that Nina always carries their issues to 3rd party
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Twoclans:

Naaahhhhh there are women that can handle him. Anto can handle his type.
Pls who initiated the apology? I'm very sure it was Nina.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:00am On Apr 12, 2018
ifyalways:
Five people now in the toilet? shocked

Bamteddy will be jealous ooo cheesy

Deadddd
cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by kelizosuy(f): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2018
I have given him my SMS vote just like I promised

Cc eeghe
Twoclans:

But we Nigerians have issue sha,Lolu was begging and toasting Anto up and down ,we complain.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:01am On Apr 12, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I can't date a Miracle kinda person. If I try am, na to dey keep malice day in, day out before I eventually get tired and take a walk... You'll not say sorry kinni? You must say it and mean it! angry angry
na Tobi kain guys I dey find, the ones wey go begin dey tell you sorry wvwn before dem commit grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by GAPPLE: 12:01am On Apr 12, 2018
Honestly, I feel for Nina....
They've been saying everything as if she's bad all through; Miracle is just managing her; like she doesn't even have a good thing about her; she mustn't leave Miracle or else nobody would cope with her..
It is well oo.......
Well, even if Nina doesn't win the 45M, all these challenges would help groom her for the ones ahead..
I hope she has learnt some lessons in this BBN house and be able to apply them to some other life issues..
I don't think Alex is worth knowing someone's marital home, the girl is not ideal....

#teamLolu

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2018
YumMinaYum:

As in I just dey vex for here...na Nina I blame for all this shit. She was right when she said Miracle can lock up & decide not to talk to you for days & he wouldn't bulge. What kinda human being is that? I don't joke with the word 'I'm sorry' even when I'm right on an argument & also the people around me apologise without a big deal so wts this attitude he's portraying? Gosh!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 12:03am On Apr 12, 2018
saintmark88:

Nonsense after taking sides and killing d self confidence of another woman
Take sides how, didnt she say Miracle was wrong too and should first apologize to Nina. Gosh see what u want see, thats ur biz
Anyway Alex didnt come to BBN for Nina and Miracle.
Pray she should will stop being their friends and run away from there matter. Nonsense
Tonaclex abi ATM rubbish
Ungrateful hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Reussite:

Pls who initiated the apology? I'm very sure it was Nina.

Alex set up the whole talk issue. She told miracle Nina wants to talk.

Anto practically brokered the peace, she insisted Miracle apologize first, so he did. He apologized to Nina then Nina also apologized.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Can africa go and vote now?

Mina just paused the voting linecheesy

Sms "Vote Miracle" to 32052
#TeamMina

#WeDieHere

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 12:04am On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:
Abeg if those two idiots want to make up, let them make-up and stop dragging it.

Hian! What kind of quorum is this on top one yeye argument?

Just say the bloody sorry and either go back to status quo or agree to be cordial to each other. E be like say konji don dey hold them, na wetin make dem dey do this reconciliation.

Ain't nobody got time for this
don't mind the childish lot.

I think its unfair that they left only two slots for finals. We have to watch the lot of children till the end. Even anto deserves a slot there.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Please, Alex and Tobi should just marry and take this their ministry to international status.

I just dey imagine them when dem don old, dey settle another couple matter. Then, dem go carry their gist enter house grin grin

Tolex make me smile

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:07am On Apr 12, 2018
kelizosuy:
I have given him my SMS vote just like I promised

Cc eeghe

Thank you kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:07am On Apr 12, 2018
safarigirl:
na Tobi kain guys I dey find, the ones wey go begin dey tell you sorry wvwn before dem commit grin grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin

Iyamm dead! Hahahaha cheesy grin

No way! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 3RNEST(m): 12:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Twoclans:

grin TeamMiracle

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by saintmark88(m): 12:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Nina is a pure soul, too bad the world is corrupt and pple like her cannot be valued. Only pple with a pure heart can see Nina for who she is. If u can't den u need to get ur soul cleaned

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 12:07am On Apr 12, 2018
Reussite:
I tuned in like 20mins ago after a deserved rest & all I can state from the little I watched is 'I sincerely pity the wife Miracle would get married to'. Dude's heart is as strong as rock.

And it will get worst when he becomes the billionaire

He aspires to be .....

I don't envy his babe or wife to be

Hopefully he would calm down as he matures with age

And life experiences ......

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) (3086) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.