Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3869617 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2018
dominique:

Funny bunch, so they want Nina's fans to vote for her but Alex fans should abandon her and vote Tobi because of gold bracelet. I also read a leaked chat about how they've "gotten Cee C" last week and will now focus on Miracle and Lolu this week. I will like to see how de-campaigning housemates will bring more fans t their camp.
Gotten Cee-C last week? How did that happen? grin

Cos it seems she may have gained more people from those whose favs were evicted.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2018
MissCookie:
I wish i can give this post a million likes. I don't know if i am the only one who skips most of CeeC fan's posts about her person. They hype and praise the hell out of her character. If I haven't been watching this show from day one, I would have believed CeeC is an angel of every man's dream, a strong and independent woman, a queen whose character is worthy of emulation, but alas! she is light years away from all these. A disturbed and an anti social individual whom I have nothing but pity for.
quoting and falsely praising that post also put ur chararacter to a question as well. Holy woman. I prefer a lady I know her flaws to that ,that acts holy at the surface but beneath is the unknown.
I never knew nigerians have a lot of holyyyyyyy people behind keyboard.SMH

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2018
YumMinaYum:
cheesy grin cheesy

This isn't for everybody, if you don't like it, just move on... undecided

So, my on and off babies were gisting last night and ToboGee told Alexo how my darling MeeMee was jealous because he danced with my dearest Nina. Oh my! Miracle! Let your brother play with your wife na... It's just dance, it won't hurt. tongue

I'm in bed, giggling over last night's Mina moments, Tona moments, Nilex moments, Milex moments, Tolex moments, Toracle moments and finally Tonaclex moments! Too much juice, too much sauce! kiss kiss kiss
He said so?
Was Mira truly jealous or Tobi was just reading meanings to his mood after the party?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2018
Munzy14:

Alex should go and get this she is holding first,before anyone can attend to ur plight here...lolzzzz.. no be bottom power gra gra o.
wow she looks so pretty here kissAda bu su mma

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2018
Glay:
I didn't ask if you stayed up, I asked if they kiss. Having knowledge of that doesn't make you a freak
I didnt watch. Maybe dey did,maybe dey didnt. I was sleeping peacefully!!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2018
MrBigiman:

Your muttering gibberish will get u no credits, nor a good shirt or shoes. My username should give u a hint that the Kind Lord has blessed me beyond measure, in abundance and overflowing. Saying I don't vote is wallowing in gross ignorance and taking a leap into a dark stream filled will crocodiles. Be guided.

King of Ajasa land, I hail oh.

My point is simple... Our votes is what determines precisely whether a housemate is evicted or not, not our conspiracy theories.

I hope you understand that!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2018
ireneony:
My people I want to say something..
The reason why alex was not evicted is because bbnaija want tobi to win. They knew if alex was to evicted tobi will go back to cee-c and that will spoil tobi game because most of tobi fans don't like cee-c.
Big brother naija is a scam. Remember last time cee-c was given a strike...they unpaired them to favour tobi and made lolu the scapegoat. They gave tobi 2 strike because they want to make it look fair..however after a week of giving tobi strike, the game was reset. They made it look like it was because of the ex house they did it.
Go to Instagram team alex and tobi are buying likes. Just because you have a favorite does not mean you should be blind. We know tobi is hardworking however let the game be free and fair
Everything in Nigeria is corruption and it's not fair.
The thing about Nigerians is that they will see truth but will decide to be blind.
I know a year from now people will start complaining.
Fact! . We are very much aware of this from the onset. The next week we've been waiting for since 28january is here. This week Outcome will determine a lot of irregularities.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2018
nazablossom:
Happy Sunday family, Yes, we are all family no matter our differences.
Meanwhile TeamMiracle, let's sharpen our swords because it's gonna be bloody this week.
YumMinaYum, how's your Sunday going, have seen your babies this morning?

#Istanakitepilot
#Djflyboy
#Makeupartiste
#Faromeh
#TeamMiracle100%
#WeDieHere

A beautiful morning to you too Maami. I haven't seen them, I'm still in bed. Are they awake now?

*Jumps outta bed*

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sodiamond: 10:59am On Apr 15, 2018
shimmer1:

I'm just preparing them for the finals, either voting now or not. So it will ring in their heads.
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2018
See as you Finish work on cynthia grin

I haff died @ bold. grin

The way they hype Cynthia is weird grin

Madam Alex and Nina are not on my level, but will shamelessly borrow as much as she can from both of them.

Ksslib:
Nobody should ever compare Alex with unhonorable barrister Cynthia Nwadiora. They are world's apart. Inshort they are galaxies apart. If Alex is a private jet, Cynthia is a molue with three tyres, no headlights and a fauly brake pad .DONT EVER COMPARE BOTH OF THEM!! DONT!!!! Never ever mistake bitterness, unnecessary pride and toxicity for class. Never!!

Alex encompasses a man's ideal woman - Full of life, playful, extremely beautiful, and talented.

Her Royal lashes on the other hand, encompasses a typical married woman's nollywood mother-in-law : edgy, bitter, toxic, quarrelsome, negative energy.

People are always quick to mistake unnecessary pride for class because why not, I mean, empty barrels make the loudest noise. Alex has sold herself to the world. She's an amazing dancer and a fantastic writer. And before I forget, her constant distribution of clothing items to needy housemates like the "classy" Cynthia has shown that she can indeed work for any non governmental organization to help provide and cater for the less privileged.

Look at cythia, and within five seconds, try to mention something she's really good at, apart from the obvious - her Lash game is on point. Just mention one reasonable thing!! One!

And this is the person you want to compare Alex with? All because Alex chose laughter, joy and playfulness over bitterness and negative energy?

Alex has all the necessary ingredients to want to be proud and feel everyone is beneath her but she's just a jolly good fellow and that's who she is. Alex trumps Cynthia is every department you can think of.

Beauty - She's tall and extremely attractive. Talent - she can dance and she's a fantastic writer - the resident Shakespeare.

Cynthia is classy yet she wants to be Alex so bad.

1. She borrows Alex's clothes everyday
2. She borrows Alex's glasses
3. Alex got new glasses and suddenly Cynthia wants exactly that same glasses from biggy.
4. She wears a butt pad so her butt can look like Alex's. The height of insecurity.
5. Madam classy wants to learn razz shaku shaku so bad she told Alex to teach her next week.

Cant you see Cee-c wants to be Alex sooo bad? Are you blind?

As a matter of fact, we can even call unhonorable barrister Cynthia nwadiora the chinese version of Alex since she's wearing the kpako knock-off rubber version of the gold bracelet Tobi gave Alex.

I know strong women when I see them. A strong woman is not bitter. A strong woman does not create enemies for herself and play victim. A strong woman is a woman every woman wants to be.. And if of all the women that have graced this show, Cee-c is the epitome of a strong woman, then it is indeed true what they say about women being their own worst enemies.

OluwaTobibabalola really dodged a missile with this one.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 11:01am On Apr 15, 2018
YumMinaYum:

De law!!!

My babies are the last and only pair standing!

You made this statement after their pairing, forgetting you ain't God, neither do you decide for others... smiley

Thats my Nairaland BBN3 undercover detective!! wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 11:03am On Apr 15, 2018
I have a feeling only one person is leaving today.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:03am On Apr 15, 2018
YumMinaYum:

A beautiful morning to you too Maami. I haven't seen them, I'm still in bed. Are they awake now?

*Jumps outta bed*
I have not o,I am not watching,my boy is watching cartoon. I was asking if you have seen them. Still in bed by this time? You no go cook for grand ma?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 11:04am On Apr 15, 2018
Victorakats:

King of Ajasa land, I hail oh.

My point is simple... Our votes is what determines precisely whether a housemate is evicted or not, not our conspiracy theories.

I hope you understand that!

I hail u right back my brother. May the week be blessed for us all.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2018
ObinnaT:

Three hopefully... But it's definitely more than one housemate.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:05am On Apr 15, 2018
zicoraads:

Gotten Cee-C last week? How did that happen? grin

Cos it seems she may have gained more people from those whose favs were evicted.

Seems they were doing low key de-campaigning on social media. From the screenshots I saw, it seems they were able to swing some people to the anti-Cee C camp. I don't know which plot they used. They're the sneakers fans this season

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chimsimdindu: 11:05am On Apr 15, 2018
@reddistrict, pls help bbnaija is not showing on DSTV... number 41015987781. Thanks so much.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2018
Heebah:
I wish u best of luck in ur campaign. If d tables were turned u wouldnt be running ur mouth here like u r doing. Abeg go sleep round 2 sleep,u need it now angry. Also deal with d fact dat Tobi is OBO,it is God's grace. U people can contribute money to help ur flyboy's ministry,afterall what are loyal fans for?? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy tongue

Yes Tobi is OBO but d funny thing is his dad isn't interested in BBN cuz of a reason best kept within d family .if d man was interested Tobi will be having 50% of votes weekly .also they are a lot wealthy people backing miracle .everyone just chill and let d best take price .happy Sunday peeps

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 15, 2018
Ibk03:
Someone asks, why does CeeC hate Alex?? . I will tell you why..

Tobi and CeeC were like a couple in the house even though toxic..
Alex was also aware of this, yet never tried to patch them up.. But Jumped from one man to another man forgetting that the other girl also has feelings...

Even though some might consider this okay, free CeeC to direct her anger at the girl that chose to cling to Tobi..

Before any stark raving lunatic counters me, remember that the week Anto and Miracle were paired partners, many posters here were mad just because Anto started wearing miracles jacket.
Its a form of unwritten code.. It's painful that Alex just jumped to Tobi as though she didn't know CeeC and Tobi were once close... It's an unwritten rule.. So let the girl hate in peace rather than bottling her hate...
Alex that wanted to wear teddy's clothes even though Bambam warned her against wearing them..
Get out of my head angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by airmark(m): 11:07am On Apr 15, 2018
ObinnaT:

No fake hm this year?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 11:08am On Apr 15, 2018
Ksslib, thank you for your post on Alex and Ceec. You echoed my thoughts.

Reading through certain posts here got me wondering whether there is any correlation between 'unnecessary' pride and class.

I understand Ceec's kind of person but in my opinion, she needs social and interpersonal skills. They (in addition to other things of course) are important for success in life.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 11:10am On Apr 15, 2018
If biggie evict more than one person, then it's obvious the show is a scam and they wanted Alex to be in the final to keep Tobi company

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 11:10am On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:
real life, poshed women, suffersicated ,strong women like CeCe, lose their men to razz,local champions like Alex everyday.. being sweet, and cool headed doesn't portray a woman to being weak
CeCe got no class compared to bambam..but bam bam is, talented, humble and ugly.
I predicted that, their are different characters cliaming clean and righteous.Look at you calling a fellow lady ugly. Please try and filing for audition next time. Human being self. Beautiful hanty we hale o.
bambam is not ugly. take it or leave it. Extending your tobi hatred of bambam keep weakening your strength if getting close to last3 .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 11:11am On Apr 15, 2018
Ujay01:
Ksslib, thank you for your post on Alex and Ceec. You echoed my thoughts.

Reading through certain posts here got me wondering whether there is any correlation between 'unnecessary' pride and class.

I understand Ceec's kind of person but in my opinion, she needs social and interpersonal skills. They (in addition to other things of course) are important for success in life.

Punchline

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Apr 15, 2018
ObinnaT:
pls when is the eviction?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2018
Victorakats:

Now, that's another side to it... But she never really admitted being in love with him, if anything she made him look stupid for loving her, and always proved the strong girl who doesn't give a fu*k about men.

We all saw how she used Tobi to clean the ground... Kissing was so hard that Tobi had to beg for it... Damn, Tobi suffered even for a kiss, and now Alex is giving Tobi the comfort she couldn't give to him, suddenly she's acting pained and irrational.

Who does that if not a confused lady?

Funny enough, many ladies are like her, toast her, she's forming, even when kon*i is holding her, she's still forming.... But the moment you leave her, she will start cursing you for nothing.

Cee-cee wasn't exactly what you may call an honest lady... Even to herself she wasn't honest.
Oh pls a well trained African lady doesn't give into a strange man's advances very easily, until she is sure he is genuinely interested in her and for real. Tobi would have handled her more maturely angry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 11:12am On Apr 15, 2018
stephleena:
real life, poshed women, suffersicated ,strong women like CeCe, lose their men to razz,local champions like Alex everyday.. being sweet, and cool headed doesn't portray a woman to being weak
CeCe got no class compared to bambam..but bam bam is, talented, humble and ugly.

If BamBam is ugly, then Alex is a shrek. They even have something in common. They are green in colour.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 11:14am On Apr 15, 2018
ceejayx:

pls when is the eviction?
Today...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 15, 2018
ObinnaT:
Today...
Time abeg
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 11:16am On Apr 15, 2018
dominique:

Seems they were doing low key de-campaigning on social media. From the screenshots I saw, it seems they were able to swing some people to the anti-Cee C camp. I don't know which plot they used. They're the sneakers fans this season
If they swinged anyone, then that person was never for her in the first place. But yea, I've seen the underhand tactics too.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 11:17am On Apr 15, 2018
ObinnaT:

If BamBam is ugly, then Alex is a shrek. They even have something in common. They are green in colour.
Bambam is miles ahead of Alex in everything

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Victorakats(m): 11:18am On Apr 15, 2018
styrese:
Oh pls a well trained African lady doesn't give into a strange man's advances very easily, until she is sure he is genuinely interested in her and for real. Tobi would have handled her more maturely angry

Please educate me more about a well trained African lady, and how Tobi ought to have handled her more maturely.

There is possibly a man who is currently struggling with Cee-cee kind of girlfriend.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) (3187) (3188) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51