Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3878784 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 1:24am On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:
Its on.
cool cool

No idiot with a senseless comment should quote me. undecided undecided

Wrong! It's VOTE Cee-C. No mistakes please

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 1:30am On Apr 16, 2018
Mina fans what happened to Mi & Ni...they are sleeping separately. undecided Did I miss something?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 1:30am On Apr 16, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 1:32am On Apr 16, 2018
Eeghe:

Check your tv strap
Vote is what is there
When Ebuka was on a small banner showed VOTE
With either you receive a thanks for voting confirmation
Surely this should not be a problem? VOTE or Vote?

Either works
alright. Are you watching at the moment?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Reussite:

alright. Are you watching at the moment?

I am reading (well, trying to) with the TV on
Tolex talkfest going on
Alex's night voice makes me want to break something
cheesy
Miracle asleep
Nina asleep

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 1:40am On Apr 16, 2018
Eeghe:

I am reading (well, trying to) with the TV on
Tolex talkfest going on
Alex's night voice makes me want to break something
cheesy
Miracle asleep
Nina asleep
any reason why Mina's sleeping separately or nothing serious to be worried about?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 1:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 16, 2018
dominique:

So, are you blind. Or would you like me to book an appointment for you with my ophthalmologist
Modified:
ok dear. I've seen my mistake. Thanks for pointing that out smiley sorry!
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:47am On Apr 16, 2018
iamJ:
all my votes are going to cee c cool she may have issues, she may lie but she is better and more intelligent that the remaining classless goats

cee c owns 27% on her own, add lolu 22%

minus nina's at least 20% in the final and miracle cant get more than 25% cee c has lolu hers and undecided votes guaranteed

i dont like cee c much she is better than the fool that slum dwellers are rooting for

team anto forever

smiley smiley smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:49am On Apr 16, 2018
Reussite:

any reason why Mina's sleeping separately or nothing serious to be worried about?
At this stage ,what is the use of them sleeping together .....
Mina is just a subdivision of Nina fans.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:49am On Apr 16, 2018
iamJ:
all my votes are going to cee c cool she may have issues, she may lie but she is better and more intelligent that the remaining classless goats

cee c owns 27% on her own, add lolu 22%

minus nina's at least 20% in the final and miracle cant get more than 25% cee c has lolu hers and undecided votes guaranteed

i dont like cee c much she is better than the fool that slum dwellers are rooting for

team anto forever

Anto ,teddy A now cee c grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:51am On Apr 16, 2018
I'm still bothered

How will Lolu leave now.

He was a very strong contender too, now he left in that fools place.

This manipulation is too much.

The mediocre one now thinks she has a fan base.

WTF is all this shit now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 1:56am On Apr 16, 2018
predictions for the final eviction

Miracle 31%
Cee C 27%
Tobi 19%
Nina 15%
Alex 8%

no brags...
miracle gonna top with only little thing

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 1:57am On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:
I'm still bothered

How will Lolu leave now.

He was a very strong contender too, now he left in that fools place.

This manipulation is too much.

The mediocre one now thinks she has a fan base.

WTF is all this shit now?

are you referring to alex?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 1:58am On Apr 16, 2018
Threebear:

At this stage ,what is the use of them sleeping together .....
Mina is just a subdivision of Nina fans.
By now U should know the association of Mina fans are earnestly hoping Mi & Ni cement their feelings to a real relationship outside the house so all their actions while still in the house are a concern to me been one of such members. wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:59am On Apr 16, 2018
prechbills1:

are you referring to alex?

Yes I am

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 2:00am On Apr 16, 2018
prechbills1:

Miracle 31%
Cee C 27%
Tobi 19%
Nina 15%
Alex 8%

no brags...
Cee-C cannot overthrow Tobi. Go mark that somewhere. lets even hope Tobi do not surprise Miracle.

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 2:01am On Apr 16, 2018
MissCookie:
Hahahahhahahhahahhahaha
Oga Loluforce, fight yourself by yourself, knock yourself out by yourself, in fact, kill yourself, no one cares! hahahahahahahaha....kids

after causing havoc in romance section

you decided to run here abi grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 2:02am On Apr 16, 2018
Reussite:

Cee-C cannot overthrow Tobi. Go mark that somewhere. lets even hope Tobi do not surprise Miracle.

don't commit suicide oh grin

who tobi be for where Cee C dey grin

instead of you to pray so that Cee C won't flush out miracle you're talking about tobi undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 2:07am On Apr 16, 2018
shimmer1:

Yes I am

lol.. what has she done to you that made you said all that grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 2:09am On Apr 16, 2018
Reussite:

No idea
Post evictions and survival fatigue?
Miracle just survived a tsunami

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 2:12am On Apr 16, 2018
Reussite:

By now U should know the association of Mina fans are earnestly hoping Mi & Ni cement their feelings to a real relationship outside the house so all their actions while still in the house are a concern to me been one of such members. wink

it can't happen cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 2:13am On Apr 16, 2018
where's Dominique and makydebbie undecidedcame here because of you guys...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:16am On Apr 16, 2018
prechbills1:

Miracle 31%
Cee C 27%
Tobi 19%
Nina 15%
Alex 8%

no brags...

31% for Miracle might be risky the sure % for him to win should be around 40% or 38%, the competition is really stiff with lolu's eviction...

If Team Miracle will win as predicted by you then they have to go all out and target above 40 - 45 percent of the votes...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 2:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Eeghe:

No idea
Post evictions and survival fatigue?
Miracle just survived a tsunami

His heart was practically in his mouth, when Ebuka told him to stand with lolu...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:20am On Apr 16, 2018
Reussite:

Keep your useless concerns to yourself .
Not like it amounts to votes anyway.

You just want to use him to fulfill your weird fantasies while you vote the lady .

I personslly will make sure that Mina ship won't sail ....by the time I'm done with it ,they won't even be on speaking terms .

Enjoy what is left of it now .

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 2:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Threebear:

Lolu and cee c were friends?
Didn't he like nominate her every week including the very last nomination week ?
anybody can nominate anybody. Doesnt make them enemies. Lolu and CeeC were very good friends.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 2:21am On Apr 16, 2018
dominique:

Maam dominique,are u also voting for cee c??

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:22am On Apr 16, 2018
prechbills1:

don't commit suicide oh grin

who tobi be for where Cee C dey grin

instead of you to pray so that Cee C won't flush out miracle you're talking about tobi undecided
He's not a Miracle fan ,he only wants to use him to satisfy his weird Mina fetish .

He prefers Tobi for the money .

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 2:24am On Apr 16, 2018
thatigboman:
anybody can nominate anybody. Doesnt make them enemies. Lolu and CeeC were very good friends.
I wasn't asking you ....
Spend your time more productively rather than giving senseless unsolicited replies .

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 2:29am On Apr 16, 2018
gengen118:

evn if u don't want to do Sms pls do an online vote for cee-c. i am a teddy fan too. i stopped voting but decided to vote dis week . pls Vote Cee-C.

God forbid. After they evicted Teddy & Lolu & rigged Nina who came fourth in HoH task & Alex into d finals to divide Miracle & Tobi's votes to help CeeC?. Lolu & Teddy were cheated. How can I help them to rig it for CeeC?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) (3245) (3246) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.