Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3877107 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 16, 2018
BBPIA:

It is not scripted to favour CeeCee. She fought her way through the show. She deserves the crown
the others just landed to the finals in a platter of gold right? she played her script well and it took her to the the finals. So did everyone in the finals too. Everyone deserves the crown.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frankdammy(m): 12:30am On Apr 16, 2018
We 'v tarried till this moment. The force, the vibes, the positivity. Vote Tobi to 32052. We gat u big time.

*No more quoting, embrace the trolls.. till Friday.*

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 16, 2018
MissCookie:
Hahahahhahahhahahhahaha
Oga Loluforce, fight yourself by yourself, knock yourself out by yourself, in fact, kill yourself, no one cares! hahahahahahahaha....kids
Why are you even laughing anyhow?
Are you high?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercy232(f): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2018
guardsman:

Do you not understand that evicting Lolu & retaining Nina, d housemate that came 4th & Alex was meant to cheat Lolu & favor CeeC by diving Miracle & Tobi's votes & yet u ar happy to help Biggie to achieve his goal. Smh. I'd have thought that a true Lolu fan would try to ensure that Biggie's plan doesn't succeed. Anyway, it's ur money sha.

I am done voting for anyone dear... #i am a loyal fan of Lolu # it's my baby or no one else like I said# it was just a shout out to CeeC fans..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 12:31am On Apr 16, 2018
tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:32am On Apr 16, 2018
Eeghe:

You missed it?wink

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:32am On Apr 16, 2018
Sanctinolezsan:
See, no true Lolu's fan will vote miracle.....i'll rather waste my money on Cee-C than vote any miracle....

Then miracle is already strong enough, why does he need our votes?....he isn't worth it
Lolu is cunning, always nominating him..... Let them die there with nothing.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 16, 2018
ibkayee:
Did he? Lol no idea
yes he did
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Sanctinolezsan:
See, no true Lolu's fan will vote miracle.....i'll rather waste my money on Cee-C than vote any miracle....

Then miracle is already strong enough, why does he need our votes?....he isn't worth it
you make sense but trust me , I have my decision to take by myself.

Vote Cee c , female winner is not bad this season.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:33am On Apr 16, 2018
Since our deloitte informant has confirmed Team Miracle is lagging behind and Team Ceecee is leading, the trolling and dragging next Sunday go bad...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 12:34am On Apr 16, 2018
Munzy14:

Biggie scammed lolu. HE said he is same as Cee-C they both suffered same faith. but unfortunately alex was the scam to spite lolu. Cee-C miss lolu. he was the legit Gee for Cee-C. immeditely she stepped out,the question she asked was,wia is lolu.
Team ceelo we stand. Team lolu keep voting his only true frnd Cee-C. destiny have it that ceelo are frnds for life.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052

I know where u stand. Arguing wit u is meaningless because u can never be objective. CeeC knew five people entered d house only to discover that Lolu was nowhere to be found. She's bound to ask. As i said arguing wit u is just a waste of time. Vote ur CeeC & we'll vote our favorites until d voting window closes. May d best Housemate win.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:34am On Apr 16, 2018
Sanctinolezsan:

miracle won 1m ..a trip to Dubai.. 200k today .. 2 HOH ... sure winner of pay porte 1million and you say die there with nothing?.

wetin lolu carry go house ahbg? how much? did he make the finals?

hope you are normal.. mtcheew ndi ara

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
www.africamagic.tv/bbvote ..
select vote miracle...
#200 airtime would be automatically credited to your number after voting..

NB : offer only available to those that vote miracle
I tried it and it worked o.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2018
Goodnight FAM.....
Busy day Ahead.....

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2018
77up:
you make sense but trust me , I have my decision to take by myself.

Vote Cee c , female winner is not bad this season.
don't waste your salary again. you might hang yourself next Sunday..
Vote miracle..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2018
Ebuka don spoil Tobi's game with the table shaking session during the live show, Alex is now a bit careful around Tobi...

Tobi will be lowkey cussing ebuka for the questions...cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2018
mercy232:

I am done voting for anyone dear... #i am a loyal fan of Lolu # it's my baby or no one else like I said# it was just a shout out to CeeC fans..

Very smart of you. Good luck next time. I'm so sorry I put in some votes for Lolu but Biggie had his own plans
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:36am On Apr 16, 2018
Threebear:

Your sweet threebear is here though grin
If it's not indomie , it can never be indomie so if you are not my styrese, you can never be my styrese grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 16, 2018
ibkayee:
SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052 kiss
Desmondediot is confused

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:39am On Apr 16, 2018
Favolly:
Miracle fans' gimmicks earlier in the game coming back to bite them in the asss. Una go fear reshuffling of Teddy A and Lolu fans. Even madam Threebeear don dey humble. Hehehe! Final results would be interesting indeed smiley
funny of you to think all lolu and teddy fans are bad loosers on SM..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:39am On Apr 16, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Since our deloitte informant has confirmed Team Miracle is lagging behind and Team Ceecee is leading, the trolling and dragging next Sunday go bad...

You know why the tortoise is one of the smartest animal in the foreset .

He has no claws nor fangs

Lacks speed and pace .....

But he mellows to his environment. ...

And has a good enough head to know when to recline to his shell

Believe this info at your own peril.

How do they say it again ....

A child that is told a proverbial story
And he asks for an explanation. ..
His mother's dowry was wasted .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:39am On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
don't waste your salary again. you might hang yourself next Sunday..
Vote miracle..
leeeme lemme waist my salary abi is it your salary tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by guardsman: 12:39am On Apr 16, 2018
mercy232:

Very smart of you. Good luck next time. I'm so sorry I put in some votes for Lolu but Biggie had his own plans

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:41am On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
miracle won 1m ..a trip to Dubai.. 200k today .. 2 HOH ... sure winner of pay porte 1million and you say die there with nothing?.

wetin lolu carry go house ahbg? how much? did he make the finals?

hope you are normal.. mtcheew ndi ara
Can we not do this now .pls for my sake .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by badinfluence: 12:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Meanwhile the dragging on khloe's ig page is rib cracking..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:41am On Apr 16, 2018
Sanctinolezsan:
Guy, who miracle epp abeg.... We dey switch go TeamCee-c and nothing can change that.
no one needs you failures.. its generational ..you voted for Angel.. he got evicted.. you voted for teddy.. he got evicted.. you voted for lolu..he got evicted. grin
please vote cee c.
don't give us your curse

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 12:42am On Apr 16, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 12:44am On Apr 16, 2018
����

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:47am On Apr 16, 2018
Sanctinolezsan:
[s]You're taking this too far dude. See the way you started blabbing as if i was talking directly to you; better don't lemme transfer my ruthless aggression to you.
And as a matter of fact, lolu won the heritage bank challenge, one time payporte Friday night challenge winner and probably lumapil so guy forget ooo[/s]
lamentations of a chronic failure..

same way you used your feeding money to vote lolu and he still got kicked out is same way it'll be this weekend..

nonsense... how much lolu win compared to miracle??
miracle won four pay porte Friday challenge.. beat it birch

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:47am On Apr 16, 2018
sukhothai:
no one needs you failures.. its generational ..you voted for Angel.. he got evicted.. you voted for teddy.. he got evicted.. you voted for lolu..he got evicted. grin
please vote cee c.
don't give us your curse
you don't think this bad mouth is really good or bad for you ppl at this crucial stage if I were you , I 'll stop all this trash you are spitting upandan and face voting at least for now , be wise like your master 3bear .

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 12:48am On Apr 16, 2018
Sorry

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 12:49am On Apr 16, 2018
Threebear:

Can we not do this now .pls for my sake .
I'm recovering back the territory.. time to put this vagabonds in their place ..ain't gon watch no decampaigning of miracle in the final week

(1) (2) (3) ... (3238) (3239) (3240) (3241) (3242) (3243) (3244) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread