Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876983 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2018
She was paired with Tobi.. .he liked her and they were always together but she always gets rude to him and nags him when he speaks to any HM

When he gets back to her...she puts her hands up in his face...like telling him gtfo! And he would beg and beg...

She said you can't claim you like me and be talking like that with those other HMs it's disrespectful

Viewers started calling CC his Madam. Anytime Tobi is talking to another HM viewers be like "Tobi you will soon go and beg madam"

One eviction night Ebuka asked CC "why is Tobi always begging you when I put on my T.V"? CC said "he's just a messy kid...im trying to put together

Viewers began hating CC

House mates had a meeting on top the matter and were like "Tobi is HOH" we need some access to him too!

Tobi tried to adjust...CC wouldn't let him. She began to nag about him "mingling with those people that are below her level of intelligence "

Tobi began to get close to miracle who adviced him that CC is killing his game...making housemates hate him. Tobi began to distance himself...CC began to Malign Miracle to Tobi always saying "you think those people are your friends? They don't even like you"

Tobi stopped explaining and begging...CC began telling other HMs that Tobi is bleeped up...plays too much...talks with others girls and is disrespecting her

CC wakes up one morning and accuses Tobi of sexually molesting her. She tells the world that he was touching her privates without her consent

This caused an uproar in the house...making Tobi and CC get strikes after fighting

Viewers started calling them Samson and Delilah

Biggie unpaired them and paired CC with Lolu, Tobi with Alex

Lolu and CC had a big fight and the were chained together as a punishment. CC struggled with the chains and refused to move when lolu wanted to move and the chains broke and whipped lolu on his balls...and earned them a strike while Tobi and Alex had a wonderful pairing

Alex strived to keep Tobi and CC apart because a strike on Tobi will give her a strike automatically

Despite CCs two strikes she fought with Ifu Enada because ifu said Alex has a bigger butt than her

Everyone began to Avoid CC...especially Anheeka and Anto

Tobi and Miracle began getting very close and Tobi began to leave CC alone

CC would call Tobi for talks...stalk him...when he disagrees she rains insults at him and says how he's a small boy that isn't up to her level

CC fought with all the girls in the house except Anto and Ahneeka, ate double portions of meat when she was Tobis(HoH) Pair

Yet fought with Nina because of meat when miracle was HOH

Told Angel that her intellect is higher than the rest HMs that's why she can't Mingle with them

Every one was happy for Tobi that he was finally free

When asked she claimed the sexual molestation accusation was only a joke. Hmmmm

She poked Antos eyes in her portrait when Anto got evicted...when asked she lied that she ddnt do that...but the video is there

She told Tobi to beware...Alex likes him and hates to see their happiness...when asked she lies that she never said such

Later told Anto that Alex just wants to keep her and Tobi apart because she is merely a trouble maker...when Alex told Ebuka this, CC says She never said that...

She called Nina a dustbin and said Nina is not in her level...when asked by Ebuka she denied saying such

She said Alex doesn't come from a home and can't stand with her or go where she can enter. When asked later she denied it.

She said in her diary room "I hate Alex I just can't stand her" while wearing Alex's eye glasses

She stole Ninas lashes and when Nina searched for it ...alex said I saw CC taking it...when Nina asked her...she said "I flushed it down the toilet" Nina was sad...big brother got Nina new lashes

She fought with Alex because Alex wiped her lens on her duvet to clean it...she said it was disrespectful and Alex is not on her level but she was wearing Alex's Bum shorts

Kai!

There are a lot that I can't even remember but our babe is a big character and anybody still considering voting her is the reason Buhari is president and still coming back in 2019

#kingCeeC
#bbnaija

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

Madame will you keep shut!! I thought u said you don't support anyone!!
Others might praise your folly but not me!! Cheap ass wig wearing lawyer wannabe.. Don't cross my lane...
I know you are a queen member of beer parlour football arguments so you know how to display jankara statistics like those drunkards.

For the record, I have always been defending CeeC even when people like Teddy A were still in the house. Note I didnt even like her then. But I'll just correct wrong impressions or lies and leave.
And yes as at then she was a minority.. No one gave her a shot.. There was no wind of team CeeC on this thread, just akthedream/livelymatilda supporting and one person i cannot recollect supporting her.

In the race for the pole position, miracle is clear favorite, next is tobi, so yes she is the underdog against this two giants.. They beat her on instagram followers and everyard stick. She was behind them when they were both up..

It would be easy to tag with team Miracle and claim winner on day 85, but where is the fun in that.. Carry your pity ass from my side... Stop using ur parents data to disgrace yourself.. Ur journey in life is still far..finish school first, go to law school, then go and serve then start collecting 40- 60 k as legal stipends.. Broke ass babe..keep ur beer parlour bants to yourself..
You are one brave lady!

I guess CeeC is the password this week

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Borussia1:
[s] Am a Tobi fan but I don't really like Alex, she's too free with guys and I can't help but wonder if she grew up among guys, but I see her as someone who will sit on her male friends lap in front of her husband and see nothing wrong in it. Infact, Tobi is so morally upright and self controlling enough not to get nasty with her despite all her assets and how she can get too close with that yansh at times. Only guys can understand how hard it is to control oneself when a fine girl with nice shape gets close.

I really wonder how he does it! Tobi is a man of his words, he said he'll take care of Alex after she broke down when Leo exist, he assured her that he'll be a good friend to her and he kept his promise, now Alex is so fond of Tobi to the extent that she doesn't even talk of Leo again, all she sees now is Tobi.

Tobi will not get intimate with Alex in that house because he is a good friend to her, he will never take advantage of his friend. That is who Tobi is, morally upright, down to earth, a man who is ready to accept he's mistake and move on.

Came from a rich background, yet threw himself among people who are below him financially, blended with them, jokes with them, cook for them, run errands for them, never for once mention to anybody that he's from a rich family, most rich dudes are always lazy, after all their papa get money, but such is not the case with Tobi, he puts his all in every tasks,always happy and positive, always disappointed if he loses a task, embraces challenge...

That is who you should vote for, a man with many qualities, versatile and agile, full of ideas and energy.

SMS Tobi to 35052 or go to Africa magic website and vote for Tobi, it is free and you will be glad you did [/s] .
INSTEAD OF YOU TO SUPPORT "OUR NEW WIFE",YOU ARE NOW USING HER TO SCORE CHEAP VOTE FOR TOBI.... LOL....USE AND DUMP THINGZ..WEHDON

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

44% to 27% is a minority.. But you are the only wannabe lawyer I known that never backs any thing with facts and figures..

Too much of football rants has affected ur ability to think logically
Have you ever heard the saying "stats don't tell the full story"? I learnt that from many football rants, you should have told me you were a fan of mine grin. I always feel bad when people know so much of me and my NL activities and I know nothing of them

I pick the people I argue with, you are not logical enough for such a discussion seeing as you revel more in attacking the messenger than the message.

Have a good day

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2018
FrankGiel:

You are one brave lady!

I guess CeeC is the password this week
Cee-C

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2018
Twoclans:

My dear its all about voting Miracle this week. It is all about crowing him the winner.
It's all about showing that humility and a good competitive spirit free of hate should be rewarded.

Team Miracle if in the past weeks you have been voting with ten sims, please this is the finals vote with fifty .Increase by five times the normal vote kiss kiss

Please sms VOTE Miracle to 32052 . kiss kiss kiss

Yen yen yen. The same bully that finds it beneath him to say sorry is humble?
The same Miracle that defamed Lolu's personality is devoid of hate?
Abeg VOTE Cee-C.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freakcin: 8:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

Madame will you keep shut!! I thought u said you don't support anyone!!
Others might praise your folly but not me!! Cheap ass wig wearing lawyer wannabe.. Don't cross my lane...
I know you are a queen member of beer parlour football arguments so you know how to display jankara statistics like those drunkards.

For the record, I have always been defending CeeC even when people like Teddy A were still in the house. Note I didnt even like her then. But I'll just correct wrong impressions or lies and leave.
And yes as at then she was a minority.. No one gave her a shot.. There was no wind of team CeeC on this thread, just akthedream/livelymatilda supporting and one person i cannot recollect supporting her.

In the race for the pole position, miracle is clear favorite, next is tobi, so yes she is the underdog against this two giants.. They beat her on instagram followers and everyard stick. She was behind them when they were both up..

It would be easy to tag with team Miracle and claim winner on day 85, but where is the fun in that.. Carry your pity ass from my side... Stop using ur parents data to disgrace yourself.. Ur journey in life is still far..finish school first, go to law school, then go and serve then start collecting 40- 60 k as legal stipends.. Broke ass babe..keep ur beer parlour bants to yourself..

My sweet IBK has been toughened by all these troublesome folks on nairaland.

IbK, abeg e don do. I remember you as that quiet, almost timid babe. What has nairaland turn you into? Incase you wondering, I was one of the foremost bullies on games section during the days of chamotex, lysaa, Missyb and co. Nor fight again, abeg. Just ignore if anyone piss u off. But u don develop punchlines ooh! grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 8:52am On Apr 17, 2018
diadem10:

Yen yen yen. The same bully that finds it beneath him to say sorry is humble?
The same Miracle that defamed Lolu's personality is devoid of hate?
Abeg VOTE Cee-C.

Good morning diadem10 kiss
Have a miraculous day ahead
Please SMS VOTE Miracle to 32052.

One love.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Gboliwe:
[s] She was paired with Tobi.. .he liked her and they were always together but she always gets rude to him and nags him when he speaks to any HM

When he gets back to her...she puts her hands up in his face...like telling him gtfo! And he would beg and beg...

She said you can't claim you like me and be talking like that with those other HMs it's disrespectful

Viewers started calling CC his Madam. Anytime Tobi is talking to another HM viewers be like "Tobi you will soon go and beg madam"

One eviction night Ebuka asked CC "why is Tobi always begging you when I put on my T.V"? CC said "he's just a messy kid...im trying to put together

Viewers began hating CC

House mates had a meeting on top the matter and were like "Tobi is HOH" we need some access to him too!

Tobi tried to adjust...CC wouldn't let him. She began to nag about him "mingling with those people that are below her level of intelligence "

Tobi began to get close to miracle who adviced him that CC is killing his game...making housemates hate him. Tobi began to distance himself...CC began to Malign Miracle to Tobi always saying "you think those people are your friends? They don't even like you"

Tobi stopped explaining and begging...CC began telling other HMs that Tobi is bleeped up...plays too much...talks with others girls and is disrespecting her

CC wakes up one morning and accuses Tobi of sexually molesting her. She tells the world that he was touching her privates without her consent

This caused an uproar in the house...making Tobi and CC get strikes after fighting

Lolu and CC had a big fight and the were chained together as a punishment. CC struggled with the chains and refused to move when lolu wanted to move and the chains broke and whipped lolu on his balls...and earned them a strike while Tobi and Alex had a wonderful pairing

Alex strived to keep Tobi and CC apart because a strike on Tobi will give her a strike automatically

Despite CCs two strikes she fought with Ifu Enada because ifu said Alex has a bigger butt than her

CC would call Tobi for talks...stalk him...when he disagrees she rains insults at him and says how he's a small boy that isn't up to her level

CC fought with all the girls in the house except Anto and Ahneeka, ate double portions of meat when she was Tobis(HoH) Pair

Told Angel that her intellect is higher than the rest HMs that's why she can't Mingle with them

She poked Antos eyes in her portrait when Anto got evicted...when asked she lied that she ddnt do that...but the video is there

She told Tobi to beware...Alex likes him and hates to see their happiness...when asked she lies that she never said such

Later told Anto that Alex just wants to keep her and Tobi apart because she is merely a trouble maker...when Alex told Ebuka this, CC says She never said that...

She called Nina a dustbin and said Nina is not in her level...when asked by Ebuka she denied saying such

She said Alex doesn't come from a home and can't stand with her or go where she can enter. When asked later she denied it.

She said in her diary room "I hate Alex I just can't stand her" while wearing Alex's eye glasses

She stole Ninas lashes and when Nina searched for it ...alex said I saw CC taking it...when Nina asked her...she said "I flushed it down the toilet" Nina was sad...big brother got Nina new lashes

She fought with Alex because Alex wiped her lens on her duvet to clean it...she said it was disrespectful and Alex is not on her level but she was wearing Alex's Bum shorts

Kai!

There are a lot that I can't even remember but our babe is a big character and anybody still considering voting her is the reason Buhari is president and still coming back in 2019

#kingCeeC
#bbnaija [/s]
OGA ALUWE THE CRY CRY ADULT , YOU DIDNT TELL US HOW SHE MOVED FROM THE MOST HATED TO TOP 3 FAVOURITES.. grin DONT TELL ME THAT YOUR BRAIN FAILED YOU OOO

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Maggiespecial:
Stop posting cee c fake pictures up and down. U guys dt said she has Bumbum av u seen her dis morning doing exercise?? Abi shey d Bumbum is hiding somewhere inside her nii?? No hips sef. Rubbish. Infact, Nina n tobi has Bumbum more dan her.
Whether she has bumbum or not, we're voting her.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2018
safarigirl:

Have you ever heard the saying "stats don't tell the full story"? I learnt that from many football rants, you should have told me you were a fan of mine grin. I always feel bad when people know so much of me and my NL activities and I know nothing of them

I pick the people I argue with, you are not logical enough for such a discussion seeing as you revel more in attacking the messenger than the message.

Have a good day
Lmao.. Clown...
I still love you though.. You throw shit but expect to remain unstained..
Sometimes when u want to understand someone you need to look a bit at why they say and do what they do.. Don't feel special, I have done this to several people..its just to try and understand his they think.. I multitask every well don't be worried..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 9:00am On Apr 17, 2018
freakcin:

My sweet IBK has been toughened by all these troublesome folks on nairaland.

IbK, abeg e don do. I remember you as that quiet, almost timid babe. What has nairaland turn you into? Incase you wondering, I was one of the foremost bullies on games section during the days of chamotex, lysaa, Missyb and co. Nor fight again, abeg. Just ignore if anyone piss u off. But u don develop punchlines ooh! grin
I'm not that IBK, cause I just joined nairaland

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 9:01am On Apr 17, 2018
safarigirl:
CeeC is NOT a Minority

How you lot propagate this lie is beyond me

She might be a minority in the house, but she is not a minority outside the house, unless you guys have no idea what a minority is

You are an honorable bandwagon member, you jumped into the bandwagon of Pity Votes and Losers Coalition. That is a legit bandwagon

Minority is the likes of Nina and Alex

It is very possible that there are two bandwagons and this is one such situation

It is Bandwagon of Winners vs. Bandwagon of Losers who want to become winners.

The constitution of CeeC's bandwagon includes:

People who pity her
People who like her because she is a perceived strong woman who has braved the storm SHE started
People who just hate TONACLEX
People who hate the FANS of TONACLEX
People who support Teddy A/Bambam
People who support Lolu

If you notice, it is a bandwagon built upon Pity, BITTERNESS and VINDICTIVENESS, but a bandwagon still. You are all glad that you aren't with THE gang....in the process though, you joined A gang.

It's like when you decide to bully your bully.... It doesn't make you a victim, it makes you a bully.

So, please, wave your BANDWAGON Flag with pride. Never deny it smiley
Is it your bandwagon?
What's this oversabi hypocrite saying sef? At least, Ibk has finally chosen a team, you on the other hand is still running amok like a chased squirrel. Pot, kettle.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Abi eleyi ya were nii?? Never in ur life quote me again if u dnt av any sensible thing to say. And for your information, I am happily married with beautiful kids.... So if u are not satisfied, go n rape ur great grandmother. Idiot Kori omi wee
DEAR BEAUTIFUL DOMINIQUE, THIS IS PART OF THE REASONS WHY I PLEADED THAT YOU DECLARE COMING SATURDAY A FREE FOR ALL DAY..
PLEASE KINDLY CONSIDER IT AND I WILL FOREVER BE GRATEFUL.. WE NEED TO DO MEMORABLE THINGS BEFORE THIS SHOW ENDS ON SUNDAY.

THANKS AS YOU CONSIDER MY REQUEST..

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sodiamond: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:
DEAR DOMINIQUE, PLEASE CAN YOU DECLARE SATURDAY A FREE FOR ALL DAY?
WE NEED TO EXPRESS OUR ANGER BEFORE THE SHOW ENDS ON SUNDAY PLEASE..

THOSE THAT CANT STAND THE HEAT SHOULD NOT ENTER THE KITCHEN ON SATURDAY..

THANKS.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2018
Agbgift:
Any Vacancy in team miracle?

grin......tea or coffee?

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2018
Borussia1:
Am a Tobi fan but I don't really like Alex, she's too free with guys and I can't help but wonder if she grew up among guys, but I see her as someone who will sit on her male friends lap in front of her husband and see nothing wrong in it. Infact, Tobi is so morally upright and self controlling enough not to get nasty with her despite all her assets and how she can get too close with that yansh at times. Only guys can understand how hard it is to control oneself when a fine girl with nice shape gets close.

I really wonder how he does it! Tobi is a man of his words, he said he'll take care of Alex after she broke down when Leo exist, he assured her that he'll be a good friend to her and he kept his promise, now Alex is so fond of Tobi to the extent that she doesn't even talk of Leo again, all she sees now is Tobi.

Tobi will not get intimate with Alex in that house because he is a good friend to her, he will never take advantage of his friend. That is who Tobi is, morally upright, down to earth, a man who is ready to accept he's mistake and move on.

Came from a rich background, yet threw himself among people who are below him financially, blended with them, jokes with them, cook for them, run errands for them, never for once mention to anybody that he's from a rich family, most rich dudes are always lazy, after all their papa get money, but such is not the case with Tobi, he puts his all in every tasks,always happy and positive, always disappointed if he loses a task, embraces challenge...

That is who you should vote for, a man with many qualities, versatile and agile, full of ideas and energy.

SMS Tobi to 35052 or go to Africa magic website and vote for Tobi, it is free and you will be glad you did.
But a gossip and childish. Why don't you vote for cee-c?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2018
Gboliwe:
She was paired with Tobi.. .he liked her and they were always together but she always gets rude to him and nags him when he speaks to any HM

Viewers began hating CC

Kai!

#kingCeeC
#bbnaija
Nice compilation..God bless the hands that wrote this ad may God bless yu ad yur family.

Any one supporting that witch deserves dis

17 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2018
Gboliwe:

Viewers began hating CC

Kai!

#kingCeeC
#bbnaija
Like we care.. Loluforce don't care about all these because everyone played a dirty game except Lolu in that house. We are pitching our tent with Cee-C.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ra88: 9:25am On Apr 17, 2018
Gboliwe:

Viewers began hating CC

Kai!

#kingCeeC
#bbnaija

Most Nigeria youths have amnesia.
Thank you very much for this Ceec's highlight. It's interesting to read.

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freakcin: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

I'm not that IBK, cause I just joined nairaland

Its okay. I thought you're same person.

The hate here though! The big brother organizers should just scrap this BBN thing. I can't just comprehend some of the things I read here.........untop wetin??
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 9:38am On Apr 17, 2018
diadem10:

Like we care.. Loluforce don't care about all these because everyone played a dirty game except Lolu in that house. We are pitching our tent with Cee-C.
Tankz for yur support..Ngwa Taykit.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2018
Gboliwe:

Viewers began hating CC

Kai!

#kingCeeC
#bbnaija

You no one thing I have noticed about big brother and humans in general. Most times we vote people who we think are similar to us. Its not about pity. There are striking characters a person exhibits that endears you to them. Its either you aspire to be like them or you are similar to them. Look at the fans of each housemate and tell me that there is nothing similar.

Last years bigbrother I supported bisola, she is hardworking, versatile and has to many talents. For someone who never saw the four walls of a university, I was tripped! See tobi, Jack of all trade . his drive is over the top. I am not like him but I aspire to be like him, I am intrigued at how he drives himself to be the best. It is rare to see a man from a rich home who has his head below his shoulder. Leo has name and pedigree but not as rich as tobi but you could see his pride and arrogance and only tolerated Alex for the time being. Leo will not touch Alex with a long spoon outside the house. Tobi has name and money but I tell you he will mingle with anybody in that house except nina grin for obvious reasons. He is not patient like miracle. He cannot keep up with slow people.

So people who vote buhari, Donald trump and the likes have something in common. It might seem strange and revealing but personally I will never go close to a female who loved CeCe or khloe! They do not have good vibes.

18 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:40am On Apr 17, 2018
Borussia1:
Am a Tobi fan but I don't really like Alex, she's too free with guys and I can't help but wonder if she grew up among guys, but I see her as someone who will sit on her male friends lap in front of her husband and see nothing wrong in it. Infact, Tobi is so morally upright and self controlling enough not to get nasty with her despite all her assets and how she can get too close with that yansh at times. Only guys can understand how hard it is to control oneself when a fine girl with nice shape gets close.

SMS Tobi to 35052 or go to Africa magic website and vote for Tobi, it is free and you will be glad you did.
Not forgetting that hes very patient and very slow to anger or jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2018
ObinnaT:
Currently

1 Cee-C

2 Miracle

3 Tobi

4 Alex

5 Nina

Quote me on the D-day. Nina fans bought the crap to vote only Miracle cheesy grin
Hello Dude are you high
right from day one only one person is destiny to top the chart
if you wish continue to waste your hard earn money

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tortee: 9:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Gboliwe:

Viewers began hating CC

Kai!

#kingCeeC
#bbnaija

Bro anyone that will lie against /accuse you wrongly May God not let you meet that person in life .God bless you ,everyone supporting cee-c actions and attacking tobi don't have kids/brother .if they do dey will atleast understand d boy actions

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by enque(f): 9:41am On Apr 17, 2018
Gboliwe:

Viewers began hating CC

Kai!

#kingCeeC
#bbnaija

tommyaffairs
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 9:45am On Apr 17, 2018
diadem10:
Yen yen yen. The same bully that finds it beneath him to say sorry is humble? The same Miracle that defamed Lolu's personality is devoid of hate? Abeg VOTE Cee-C.
Cee-c way nearly disqualify Lolu and also render him impotent

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2018
diadem10:

But a gossip and childish. Why don't you vote for cee-c?
But Cee-C is a bitter person that is bigger than everybody. She has high levels and I don't think she needs my vote.

But Tobi need yours, he's appreciative and needs your vote to further his photography business... Make someone dreams come through today and SMS VOTE Tobi to 35052 or you can vote online, it is absoouefree.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

LOOK AT WHO IS BODY SHAMING CEE-C. WITH ALL THE EDITHING YOU DID ON YOUR PROFILE PIC, ALL I CAN SEE IS A TIRED FROG PANTING UNDER HEAVY RAIN.. WHY NOT POST YOUR REAL AND FULL PICS SO THAT WE CAN COMPARE IT WITH THAT OF CEE-C... I DARE YOU cheesy

TO GET THE FULL ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION, WHY NOT ASK KHLOE, BAMBAM, LEO, TEDDY-A, NINA,DEE-ONE AND MIRACLE... I KNOW IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO DECODE.. COMMON SENSE IS NOT COMMON.

APART FROM MAYBE PRINCESS, TELL ME ANY OTHER FEMALE HOUSEMATES THAT THROWS HERSELF TO RANDOM GUYS IN THAT HOUSE MORE THAN ALEX..?

See the way you are hyperventilating and ranting because someone body-shamed Cee-C, but 90% of your posts here have been dedicated to slůt-shaming Nina. In fact, you've slůt-shamed Nina more times than you've made sense on here.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MzBlessin(f): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
just gave cee-c 10 SMS votes and all my online votes...when I reach Uniben today I go hustle OTPs....with love from Teddy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2018
zicoraads:

The way he acts and all can be irritating. Some think he is over Cee-C, but I see someone who is still bitter and sad. You are truly over someone when you let go of that bitterness and sadness you feel for them.

The ironing of Alex's things was just to make Cee-C angry, and probably get Alex into bed before the show ends.

I said it before, the guy is much more angry because unlike the other ladies, Cee-C wasn't into the séx thing. I can assure you that if she had given him access, they'll still be together and he'll still be following her and worshipping the ground she walks on.

Anyway, I honestly like Miracle too. His lousy fans aside, he is genuinely matured. And I think I wouldn't mind if he wins the money too.

Brotherly please spare Miracle some votes. The dude gat good heart.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.