Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3287) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3868048 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2018
Giel:
Just as the name implies. Such a sweet campaign kiss
I don't av d strength to shade any HM, its not do or die

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2018
dominique:

Just seeing she's on ban sha. I'll see what I can do
OK..TRY OO.. SHE IS A REALLY COOL BABE... EVEN IF SHE INSULT ME, I WILL ONLY REPLY HER WITH THANK YOU ..SHE IS THAT COOL grin
MAYBE ONE FRUSTRATED SOUL LEAD GER TO HER BAN..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Good morning lovelies, trust y'all slept well?

Voting lines are still opened. Nothing stops you from making my princess a Queen, you don't have money for SMS votes? Kindly use your web votes.

TeamNina!!!!! Abeg abeg abeg, let us not my be unfortunate biko! What's this I'm reading about her being top from the bottom, and most of you are voting Miracle because you believe he's more deserving of the money or he'd give Nina out of it? You didn't bring Nina this far to abandon her lass lass, her personality won you over, that's enough reason to vote her, don't let anyone tell you otherwise... So, kindly get your phones and do the right thing, we had 15% on our own, we can do better. While voting, remember not to split votes. No team is doing that, put the relationship or situationship on hold till the voting lines are closed. Vote Nina and Nina alone. Thanks FAM! kiss

Text VOTE Nina to 32025

Ruibii and Frank65, trust you're holding it down for your girl?

TeamAnto, please come through for your fave's baby. She said Anto is that one person she listens to which is very true and would be friends with outside.

TeamLolu, Loluforce. Our babies are each other's least favourite HMs but based on one or two, he was the only one that was there for her when she had her major breakdown. Ejo, edakun, epp me vote for my baby... Even Lolu wants her to win, I don't understand their own kinda least favourite. LOL

TeamTena, I remember her pairing with Teddy badman and I can't be anything but grateful for that moment. He brought out the best in my baby, gave her the never dying spirit and even when he couldn't be bothered about the ROC the mat challenge, he still danced just to give her a chance. Such a considerate badman. Please, please, come through for the badman's baby. Text VOTE Nina to 32052. Thanks.

Yeah! we came this far with her and wouldn't turn our backs on her now grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Luv101: 10:45am On Apr 17, 2018
# Team Tobi pls don't get tired oo, as usual more votes less noise.
Text VOTE Tobi to 32052.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

44% to 27% is a minority.. But you are the only wannabe lawyer I known that never backs any thing with facts and figures..

Too much of football rants has affected ur ability to think logically

No, it's not a minority. You can say Cee-c WAS a minority in the past, but you can't say she IS minority now. How can Cee-C be a minority and she is strongest female HM, and poses the most threat to dethrone Miracle and Tobi?

You are not putting all the factors involved in that voting of last week. Some of Team Nina, Tobi, and Alex whose faves were not up for eviction, dropped some votes for Miracle. So with majority of other teams joining CC out of pity and to spite the cacus in the final week, CC has gone from a major contender to a potential winner. If she wins, I won't be shocked.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 10:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Abeg wey Steve from Delloite? make he come give us update undecided

Dindinrin lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Frank65:

Trash...How did MINA use miracle to get Nina to finals? When Nina was up with Miracle, did team Miracle vote for her? Did team MINA not vote for Miracle and Nina when they were up individually? Miracle and Nina benefited from MINA, so if Nina used MINA to get to finals, then Miracle also used MINA to get to finals.

I saw through u since and knew u were never team miracle, with the way u were bashing Nina and trying to scatter MINA. I'm just surprised that people decoded you late.
Lmao.. I'm done defending myself.. Whether i talk irnnot haters will still hate...I'm president CEO team Bandwagon!!!!!!!!

All my fellow bandwagon members stay strong...
Keep voting CeeC guys...It feels good

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

THAT WAS BECAUSE I DONT NOTICE YOU AS MUCH AS YOU STALK ME..
WHAT DID YOU POST AGAIN? I MUST HAVE BEEN BUSY WITH REAL PEOPLE.. DONT WORRY, IT MIGHT GET TO YOUR TURN... BE PATIENT..

Lol. Liar. Same jobless troll like you that stay awake at odd hours in early morning stalking people's post on CC, while not making a single sense didn't see my post? You didn't cancel that post because as usual, my post is above your IQ.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2018
neolboy:

And do you think you would survive it?
I doubt you will be OK to even watch the program live on Sunday after people have already come for your head
There is already a bounty on your head fellow just try and play safe here till the show end on sunday
LOL..SO YOU WANT TO KILL ME BECAUSE I GIVE YOU HBP ABI?

DOMINIQUE, THIS ONE WANT TO KILL ME OO

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Luv101: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2018
You can also vote online for free, by visiting the Africa magic site, register as much Sim cards as you can nd vote.
#Team Tobi
#Tobination

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2018
Beorn:

No, it's not a minority. You can say Cee-c WAS a minority in the past, but you can't say she IS minority now. How can Cee-C be a minority and she is strongest female HM, and poses the most threat to dethrone Miracle and Tobi?

You are not putting all the factors involved in that voting of last week. Some of Team Nina, Tobi, and Alex whose faves were not up for eviction, dropped some votes for Miracle. So with majority of other teams joining CC out of pity and to spite the cacus in the final week, CC has gone from a major contender to a potential winner. If she wins, I won't be shocked.
Is Ceec the underdog against miracle

Minority is relative.. Compared to ceeC, Alex is a minority

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by freakcin: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2018
ibkayee:

Me? Shade? At all grin

Urm, spoke to chamo yearrrss back on Facebook, met up with Rave and still speak to him regularly, lala is still here, tosinadeda is on Twitter. I think most of them have migrated to twitter tbh. Nice seeing you again, hope you’re well smiley

Who are you rooting for?

SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052 grin

I'm good. Nice to know u keeping off the drama. Who am I voting for?....No one! Never voted, never will. I have colleagues who likes to vote, maybe I'll campaign for your candidate. Just come in to read peeps perspective once in a while. I must admit, things are really crazy in here. grin I spoke to Steve4naija sometime back, we lost contact though!

See ya, remember to stay outta the melee! cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

LOL..SO YOU WANT TO KILL ME BECAUSE I GIVE YOU HBP ABI?

DOMINIQUE, THIS ONE WANT TO KILL ME OO
Though I vowed never to vote any housemate but I ended up voting cee-c this morning and I pray she wins. How do I go about the online voting please?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sage101: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2018
dominique:

Who is this pls? Sage?
So You want to ban me for doing nothing ba?

#FeministsRulegrin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2018
Beorn:

Lol. Liar. Same jobless troll like you that stay awake at odd hours in early morning stalking people's post on CC, while not making a single sense didn't see my post? You didn't cancel that post because as usual, my post is above your IQ.
SO YOU ALSO STAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT TO STALK ME.. CONGRATULATIONS.HOPE YOUR PARTNER IS NOT COMPLAINING..THAT IS IF YOU HAVE ANY grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 10:54am On Apr 17, 2018
My beautiful and handsome team members .
Pls don't forget to vote Miracle everyday .

Set a target for yourself ,even if it is 100 naira per day .

Don't say you will vote on Thursday or Friday ,everyday voting matters a lot .

Pls ,nothing is too small or big .

Usually people pay millions to get a kiss from me but I'm sending it to you all for free grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2018
Ibk03:

Is Ceec the underdog against miracle

Minority is relative.. Compared to ceeC, Alex is a minority

Being an underdog doesn't make you a minority. Man Utd are underdogs when facing Barcelona, but they're not minority.

CC is an underdog but not a minority. If team Lolu fully ports to CC along with Bamteddy, she might win.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2018
freakcin:

I'm good. Nice to know u keeping off the drama. Who am I voting for?....No one! Never voted, never will. I have colleagues who likes to vote, maybe I'll campaign for your candidate. Just come in to read peeps perspective once in a while. I must admit, things are really crazy in here. grin I spoke to Steve4naija sometime back, we lost contact though!

See ya, remember to stay outta the melee! cheesy
Campaign for Tobi, flaws and all he has put in work this season. Get your colleagues to vote for him grin kiss

I remember Steve smiley

See you dear cheesy

SMS VOTE Tobi to 32052 kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 17, 2018
When people know much about your NL activities, three things are involved:

No. 1 you are a hypocrite, a two face bastard, a fellow gender hater, and a person that dosent stick to his or her words

No.2 You are just a bloody attention seeker

No. 3 You are truly, straightforward, No nonsense, and a person of your own words

But sadly the first one in most cases is always 80% true

Quote me, if you are brave enough for a rumble! undecided undecided undecided undecided

I just wrote the truth.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 10:58am On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

SO YOU ALSO STAY AWAKE ALL NIGHT TO STALK ME.. CONGRATULATIONS.HOPE YOUR PARTNER IS NOT COMPLAINING..THAT IS IF YOU HAVEANY grin

Olodo. Staying awake to quote people by 2am and 3am depicts a jobless troll, not someone that reads your tantrums later in the day. I wonder why God gave you a brain when you don't use it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 11:01am On Apr 17, 2018
Please if you are in Nigeria, vote Miracle with SMS.... I have done my part by voting him 2200 times online. I pray he emerge as the crowned winner.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:02am On Apr 17, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
pls guys lets continue to vote for Nina, [s]at least let her percent be higher than Alex own abeg[/s]. I hear say Alex don pass her God forbid let's go out for her pls.
Ahn Ahn

If U aint voting for her to WIN then channel the votes elsewhere, dnt vote or send the money to her acct.

This is the FINALE

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 17, 2018
KushyKush:

Lmao... Don't mind Aunty cheap attachment safarigirl grin

She has been team miracle right from day one. She was just sacred to admit this because she wasn't certain about the public accepting him. grin

Hehehehehehe bad mon. too much hypocrisy abeg.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 11:05am On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

NINA IS A DIRTY DUMB AND SENSELESS VILLAGE SLUT...IS THAT NOT THE SAME REASON HER FANS ARE NOT VOTING HER BUT MIRACLE?

My friend, her fans are voting her because she is the definition of the word REAL in this REALITY show. Nina has bared it all on LIVE TV. She has shown us, without hiding anything, how she lives her life. She is not like some of ur favs who say one thing today and deny it the next day or some housemates who we can't really say much about their life.

You may call her a slut but she represents an emotionally confused woman in love. This is exactly what most Nigerian women pass through, although some of them might deny it online. It is no news that most Nigerian women keep two men( in the name of keeping their options open), hoping that one of them will propose marriage. If u have had a side chick, had two guys u are considering dating, had sex, then u are in no position to judge Nina.

Nina has shown us how hardworking she is by constantly striving to win head of house tasks, payporte games and weekly tasks. At least, she has a HOH title and football task winner to show for her hardwork. She is better than some HMs that left with nothing.

Nina may not be smart but she has continually shown us desire to learn and improve herself. Nobody was born smart. Your environment, exposure, willingness to learn and experience shaped you into the smart person you are today. So why judge someone for not being smart when u were only lucky to have these factors that shaped you into being smart. At least, we are happy that Nina is experiencing these factors and is willing to learn. The only way to encourage her is to push some votes for her.

Finally it is no news how kindhearted Nina is. We have seen how compassionate Nina is. Nina is the only HM now who saw beyond Cee-C's flaws and talks to her like a friend. She does not harbour hatred. Look at the way she cooks, cleans and dresses. Why do u call her dirty? She is one of the neatest and best dressed in that house.

We all saw Nina grow from a low self esteemed girl to a strong girl who is ready to face her battles without involving anyone. She might be emotionally weak, just like many girls, but she has been the realest in the show and does not backbite. We are watching a REALITY SHOW and the REALEST deserves the money. Therefore, I urge u all to Vote Nina for the money. Even if u don't like her or u belong to other teams, just throw in some votes for her, for defining the word REAL in this REALITY SHOW. Thanks

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2018
destinyy23:
Though I vowed never to vote any housemate but I ended up voting cee-c this morning and I pray she wins. How do I go about the online voting please?

The guy u quote no even gree reply na fite e dey fite upandown......

https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

Don't forget to switch to desktop mode/site to vote another 100...

kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2018
Ruibii:

Yeah! we came this far with her and would turn our backs on her now grin

Wouldn't, yeah? embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2018
Cynthia is backed by
Uti tayo Dillish Vimbai Don jazzy lolu force Bamteddy
Nina got backings from :
Rita Dominic Uche elendu Mc galaxy Bobrisky Oge okoye
Tobi has
Davido His billionaire father His billionaire brother All the 30 billion gang

Alex got the support of all the Abakiliki dancers ...

Miracle has only his fans and his lord .
please don't share his votes if you don't want him to get 1 percent on Sunday.
I'm on my knees.
please don't even spare one online vote for anyone else.
Miracle's brother is captain Igbokwe and not Tobi
Miracle has no wife as far as I know ,so vote no "wife "
give him all your votes ,please.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ajoanu: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Da cee bae kiss

The movement is continental cool

Where is that recharge card boy? I saw few of his hypocritical comments shocked
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2018
stephleena:

Likes, attracte likes..CeCe's female supporters are no different from her...cox why should a normal thinking woman, support a girl, who is soo aggressive, full of herself, insecured, malicious..
CeCe, threw away the love tobi had for her,she saw him as a dumping ground for her aggression..and now he's gone, they are screaming foul play..
hiding under the name "strong woman", what's strong about, CeCe? I think it's the demon controlling her, that's strong.
a very weak vessel, who failed to express her love to tobi, just because she wanted to play tough and hard to get,now he's gone she's obsessed and dying in silence...
SINCE LIKE ATTRACTS LIKES,THEN YOU ARE SUPPORTING ALEX BECAUSE SHE HAD HER FIRST ABORTION AT THE AGE OF 16...MAYBE THAT WAS THE SAME CASE WITH YOU.. YOU DON'T HAVE TO LIE... KIKIKIKI

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2018
Tetragramaton:

I really don't no. Just saw someone say miracle has been compensated. Perhaps he is gonna win something again. This few days, the way he has been winning things seems to me like a compensation price. Let's just wait and see. Sunday is close!

Miracle winning some cash prizes doesn't mean he has been compensated even if he doesn't win the ultimate prize eventually. Every prize he has won thus far didn't come on a plater of gold, he worked for it, not that he was just given those prizes. So I don't get the term 'compensated' like he was supposed to win based on voted but got robbed by Biggie.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2018
Guidette:
I know Cee C fans have amnesia, but I have some questions to ask them...

Since Alex is a slut and likes showing off her body to throw herself at all the men in the house, why does Cee C:
1. Borrow Alex's clothes like her bum shorts, glasses and other items?
2. Not wear a bra to show off her deflated boobs?
3. Wear sexy/skimpy clothes around the house herself?
4. Modify cultural outfits by tearing them to show off her body more?
5. Pull her shirt up from time to time to expose her stomach?

I would really like genuine answers. Thanks

I've wondered at number 5 ....times without numbered

......and it's not from time to time. For every time she wore a top

It must be pulled up.......what a LADY ! undecided

I can't even stand this act in men.....talk less of a 'lady'

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 11:12am On Apr 17, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

Hello Dude are you high
right from day one only one person is destiny to top the chart
if you wish continue to waste your hard earn money

If miracle win, he will still not give you money. We all wasted our money. This is just a scenario.

Cee-C is so winning this money. Watch and see. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67