Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884405 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2018
MamBi:

Honestly, I am one of the first people to like Nina in the early games but she has thrown me off kilter with some of her actions...

The continuous chanting of Collins and then yesterday saying she was going to surprise people who think she is playing Miracle..

My head is all in a spin where Nina is concerned right now. Is she or is she not? That is the question....
I believe she is confused but when the show ends, she'd get a hold of her feelings, which might be TOO late.

Heard her say Mira wouldnt leave her to "Settle for LESS" and would "Break his Head" if he does.....

SO SHE IS CONFUSED

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 17, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Wouldn't, yeah? embarassed
We wouldn't rather...modified it dear.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Nina lovers, Tonto Dike gat you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2018
SIRmanjar:

Shebi she bragged that her father will vote her..Make her pupsi vote her na.
The gel is not ambitious..What will she do with the money?Buy a truck load of eye lash ad wig abi..She defamed her personality ad damaged her reputation by herself.
Her fans will donate money for her when she comes back.
Don't you think becoming the winner will redeem Cee-C's reputation?
Btw, people tarnished her reputation too.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 11:48am On Apr 17, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Desmond Elliott is supporting Miracle and Tobi. cheesy

And Don Jazzy and Vimbai he mentioned are not supporting Cee-C

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by frankIzuchukwu(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2018
ObinnaT:

If miracle win, he will still not give you money. We all wasted our money. This is just a scenario.

Cee-C is so winning this money. Watch and see. cheesy

You just register on NL last week just to rant about Cee-c alright

I just pray that all the guys supporting ceec that God will you a wife like her IJN

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2018
stephleena:
foolish strong fufu, she refused sleeping in the HOH room coz she actually thought tobi would sleep on his bed, right beside her, but unfortunately for her tolex made out somewhere for themselves...
The obsession of oluwatobi bakre is the beginning of insanity,in CeCe nwadiora nwakpuda..
'Nwakpuda' lol. That's a new one. Befitting though

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2018
Frank65:

My friend, her fans are voting her because she is the definition of the word REAL in this REALITY show. Nina has bared it all on LIVE TV. She has shown us, without hiding anything, how she lives her life. She is not like some of ur favs who say one thing today and deny it the next day or some housemates who we can't really say much about their life.

You may call her a slut but she represents an emotionally confused woman in love. This is exactly what most Nigerian women pass through, although some of them might deny it online. It is no news that most Nigerian women keep two men( in the name of keeping their options open), hoping that one of them will propose marriage. If u have had a side chick, had two guys u are considering dating, had sex, then u are in no position to judge Nina.

Nina has shown us how hardworking she is by constantly striving to win head of house tasks, payporte games and weekly tasks. At least, she has a HOH title and football task winner to show for her hardwork. She is better than some HMs that left with nothing.

Nina may not be smart but she has continually shown us desire to learn and improve herself. Nobody was born smart. Your environment, exposure, willingness to learn and experience shaped you into the smart person you are today. So why judge someone for not being smart when u were only lucky to have these factors that shaped you into being smart. At least, we are happy that Nina is experiencing these factors and is willing to learn. The only way to encourage her is to push some votes for her.

Finally it is no news how kindhearted Nina is. We have seen how compassionate Nina is. Nina is the only HM now who saw beyond Cee-C's flaws and talks to her like a friend. She does not harbour hatred. Look at the way she cooks, cleans and dresses. Why do u call her dirty? She is one of the neatest and best dressed in that house.

We all saw Nina grow from a low self esteemed girl to a strong girl who is ready to face her battles without involving anyone. She might be emotionally weak, just like many girls, but she has been the realest in the show and does not backbite. We are watching a REALITY SHOW and the REALEST deserves the money. Therefore, I urge u all to Vote Nina for the money. Even if u don't like her or u belong to other teams, just throw in some votes for her, for defining the word REAL in this REALITY SHOW. Thanks [/s]
HER FANS ARE VOTING MIRACLE INSTEAD OF VOTING HER... SUNDAY WILL PROVE IT AS SHE DRAGS 5TH PLACE WITH ALEX... KISS THE TRUTH

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 17, 2018
aroundnaija:

The guy u quote no even gree reply na fite e dey fite upandown......

https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

Don't forget to switch to desktop mode/site to vote another 100...

kiss

Done.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
adonismuller:
people will just come here and be lying, I have voted 30sims, 50k bla bla bla...

at the end of the day the person they voted for will be having 14%

Buwahahahaha. So, so true. LMAO.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:
Lolu on beat fm live

He's money on cee-c or nina
He's really in sync with the Loluforce team. Only Nina is manageable out of the caucus but Cee-C is bae.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

THANK GOD FOR GIVING ME BRAIN,... I WISH YOU HAD ONE... IF YOU DO,

1...YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT I HAVE THE RIGHT TO ACCESS INTERNET ANY TIME I LIKE...

2..IF YOU HAVE EVER LEFT NIGERIA,YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THERE ARE DIFFERENT TIME ZONE ALL OVER THE WORLD..
KEEP ON STALKING ME MISS LONELY

Sharap. Miss Jobless Troll. Suddenly, you wan claim say you dey jand and in a different time zone. grin grin

Sometimes I wonder if your brain is in a state of coma, in a vegetable state, in hibernation, on leave, or recuperating from excessive influx of stupidity.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
aroundnaija:

The female King tongue

Lol. King Cecelia!! Biko throw some votes to my baby, shey you see she's the only person your king is talking to... lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
TeamNina: I want Nina to Win but if she doesnt I wouldn't mind Mira winning.

TeamTobi: Tobi surely deserves the Money but if Mira wins it, then its cool because He Deserves it as well

TeamCeeC: I'm beginning to like this Mira, he is mature and wouldn't mind him winning if not CeeC. Any of them can win it.

TeamAlex: Alex should win but if she doesnt, Tobi or Mira should.

HE IS LOVED BY ALL

That explains it
***Drops his "pen"

SMS VOTE Miracle to 32052

#TeamMiracle
#WeDieHere

****Looking for his Famous Memecheesy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mikehenrymp2(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

I just pray that all the guys supporting ceec that God will you a wife like her IJN

Is it a wife like Nina you want ?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
frankIzuchukwu:

Oga, I have been on NL since 2013. With over 11,000posts, I lost interest in 2015. I deactivated my account ending of 2017.

I'm in school and needed to follow BBN so badly, so i logged in to "alternate1", my 2015 account I normally use when I'm banned on my main account.

Last week, I cleared my browser cookies and my account logged out. I couldn't remember my password again. cry That's why i created this.

If God will give me a woman like Cee-C, so be it, but you will get a woman that will be hoping to every dick like Nina or a woman that aborted, flirts and ugly like Alex.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
oshe11:
TeamNina: I want Nina to Win but if she doesnt I wouldn't mind Mira winning.

TeamTobi: Tobi surely deserves the Money but if Mira wins it, then its cool because He Deserves it as well

TeamCeeC: I'm beginning to like this Mira, he is mature and wouldn't mind him winning of not CeeC. Anyone if them can win it.

TeamAlex: Alex should win but if she doesnt, Tobi or Mira should.

HE IS LOVED BY ALL

That explains it
***Drops his "pen"

SMS VOTE Miracle to 32052

#TeamMiracle
#WeDieHere

****Looking for his Famous Memecheesy
This your campaign confuse me grin I no understand anything you say there, na only we die here I understand
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Beorn:

Buwahahahaha. So, so true. LMAO.

cheesy grin cheesy

Comman vote for my baby, Baeby. embarassed embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
Beorn:

Sharap. Miss Jobless Troll . Suddenly, you wan claim say you dey jand and in a different time zone. grin grin

Sometimes I wonder if your brain is in a state of coma, in a vegetable state, in hibernation, on leave, or recuperating from excessive influx of stupidity.
BYE, grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
CeeC must be the reason why Nigeria is stagnant and chaps are checking out of the country. Such a shame really.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
LadyAimy:
This your campaign confuse me grin I no understand anything you say there, na only we die here I understand
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Read it SLOWLY AGAIN

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 12:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
diadem10:

Don't you think becoming the winner will redeem Cee-C's reputation?
Btw, people tarnished her reputation too.
It won't redeem it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
oshe11:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Read it SLOWLY AGAIN
No way! I go get headachegrin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrBigiman:
CeeC must be the reason why Nigeria is stagnant and chaps are checking out of the country. Such a shame really.
MrBiggie, how market?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
ObinnaT:

Oga, I have been on NL since 2013. With over 11,000posts, I lost interest in 2015. I deactivated my account ending of 2017.

I'm in school and needed to follow BBN so badly, so i logged in to "alternate1", my 2015 account I normally use when I'm banned on my main account.

Last week, I cleared my browser cookies and my account logged out. I couldn't remember my password again. cry That's why i created this.

If God will give me a woman like Cee-C, so be it, but you will get a woman that will be hoping to every dick like Nina or a woman that aborted, flirts and ugly like Alex.

A BIG AMEN ON HIS BEHALF..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
LadyAimy:
No way! I go get headachegrin
Lol.....

Now I know why you support CeeC

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
h
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Yes, Yes, Yes, I am so glad that i can vote with SMS now. Though it cost me N50 per sms but it worth it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
LadyAimy:
MrBiggie, how market?

Onyin, u should be freed if it's you. It's been a while hearing from. Dominique, in the spirit of fair play use your kind office to unleash oyindidi. Also consider Akddream also, I want him to be quite around when CeeC fans observe in full glare their Queen pathetic loss.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
oshe11:
I believe she is confused but when the show ends, she'd get a hold of her feelings, which might be TOO late.

Heard her say Mira wouldnt leave her to "Settle for LESS" and would "Break his Head" if he does.....

SO SHE IS CONFUSED
ha! She thinks Miracle leaving her would be settling for less? Miracle cannot do any less than Nina, he can only do better.

I hope she will have all this mouth when she sees the kind of girls that will flock to him once they leave the house.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
H
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
livelymatilda:
BYE, grin
Akthedream, my man. grin grin
No hard feelings. Na the joke wey we dey joke. Carry go. Nothing does you. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3286) (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)