Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3884688 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
YumMinaYum:

cheesy grin cheesy
Comman vote for my baby, Baeby. embarassed embarassed
Bribe me. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Akorkor:
Yes, Yes, Yes, I am so glad that i can vote with SMS now. Though it [quote author=Akorkor post=66786334]h

With love from my hill and valley land to you in Ghana I presume
kiss
Well done/amazing work
Thanks for loving a Miracle

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
destinyy23:
Done.

On desktop mode too? kiss

Register as much sims as possible,push it hard for the female King.......Thanks smiley

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
safarigirl:
ha! She thinks Miracle leaving her would be settling for less? Miracle cannot do any less than Nina, he can only do better.

I hope she will have all this mouth when she sees the kind of girls that will flock to him once they leave the house.

Lol.....

Everyone feels they are the best na, moreover she is the BEST NINA

But I get your point.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Now I know why you support CeeC
Tell megrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Lol. King Cynthia (Cee-C)!! Biko throw some votes to my baby, shey you see she's the only person our king is talking to... lipsrsealed

Our King grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Alex is apologizing to King Cecelia with her poem oooooo. Alex crucifiers, comman watch biko. grin

Text VOTE Nina to 32052 too biko!

Awwwwwnnnn... She just called her Nkem oooo, I see them crying soon.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by unbiase(m): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
Munzy14:
Team Cee-C 50-100sms per day is a key to crowning her. it's quality fans over quantity. If u aren't giving her at least 2000online votes. please try and do. Our efforts like week must be trippled. Other teams are getting sponsors. But we have been doing it since first eviction. We only have this week left to crown her. Other teams, friends of Cee-C. no amount is too small. 100-200 naira everyday is huge to us as well.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote.
Vote and vote.
Team nina am sorry to say this. You guys are lagging behind. Don't allow nina be the one to sweep the stage for others come sunday. After all this yum yum

Loluforce, kokoarmy, bamteddy, rico,Ahneeka teams. It is now or never. Give Cee-C the support. since caucus of four felf the are best to be their. and them alone. you guys need to teach them Destiny determines and not man power. Cee-C is the tool for u to use. Simply VOTE and VOTE.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
I pity for any who would fall for ur tricks.Even ceec labeled lolu cunny and one not ro be trusted in her conversation with Nina yesterday night,and u people are trying to brain wash intelligent people to feel and vote otherwise.The wise ones know the truth already and know who to vote for okay

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
LadyAimy:
Tell megrin
Read my earlier post and understand it fessstongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

Everyone feels they are the best na, moreover she is the BEST NINA

But I get your point.
Have you asked your co workers to vote Miracle like you promised ?

After Sunday Miracle's life won't be our business ,he can date Bobrisky or Tonto dikeh ,I wouldn't as much as blink.

But we have to crown him winner.

Please tell me you are voting !

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Food For Thought:

Goodluck Jonathan, with all due respect, was given a rousing welcome in Kano. However, the highest poll his rival, PMB ganered was from the same Kano. Does that ring a bell, maybe know:

Listen, CeeC is the most celebrated housemate worldover right now. Her bad behaviour has made her an instant celebrity, and munzy, oyindidi, Akddream, and even Dominique as I lately found out (with all due respect Ma), must be certain the game is won. However, the world celebrating CeeC, will conspire to vote in Miracle, and crown him with 45m

CeeC will be left with 2 choices:
1 Be left in the dusty trash of history. This is best for her, as her soiled name will ring no bell to any, young or old

2. Become an archetype and sad example, that elders, teachers and parents use to teach their wards the detriment of being a proud, bitter, opinionated and vindictive fellow. I sincerely hope it's not option 2 though.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Alex is reading her apology poem for Cece.

Ntooor Alex, Cece has rubbished her apology. Serves her right. Too late to cry over split milk. Y'all had time to make up but chose to carry shoulder up.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Zozo06: 12:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
Housemates sleeping

Ceec sweeping

Biggie calls hoh

They have a task courtesy rexona

They are to divide themselves into two groups

Ceec says there's team Ceec and team tobi
Ceec says nina will join team tobi and Alex will join her team
Thinking of who miracle will join

Tobi says Ceec can't share them into groups like that
Alex says Ceec can share how she wants

Ceec says miracle can join tobi team

So it's team ceelex and team minabi.

As they make to disperse.

Alex tells Ceec to chill she wants to say somethings

Alex recites an emotional poem to ceecee,

Ceec says she's not quarreling with anybody she just wants to keep to her space to avoid negative vibes. If there's anybody she should be keeping malice with its tobi of which she's not. Says they are all good.

Ceec tells nina They should clean up everywhere before the store room opens.
Biggie announces store room is opened.
Their rexona props have arrived.

They have six hours to prepare for the presentation.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Beorn:

Bribe me. grin

Hahahaha cheesy grin

Kisses Baeby. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Beorn:

Bribe me. grin
What kind of bribe do you want ?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akorkor(f): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=Eeghe post=66786499][/quote]

Yes dear, for the team!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Zozo06:
Housemates sleeping

Ceec sweeping

Biggie calls hoh

They have a task courtesy rexona

They are to divide themselves into two groups

Ceec says there's team Ceec and team tobi
Ceec says nina will join team tobi and Alex will join her team
Thinking of who miracle will join

Tobi says Ceec can't share them into groups like that
Alex says Ceec can share how she wants

Ceec says miracle can join tobi team

So it's team ceelex and team minabi.

As they make to disperse.

Alex tells Ceec to chill she wants to say somethings

Alex recites an emotional poem to ceecee,

Ceec says she's not quarreling with anybody she just wants to keep to her space to avoid trouble. If there's anybody she should be keeping malice with its tobi of which she's not. Says they are all good.

Ceec tells nina They should clean up everywhere before the store room opens.
Biggie announces store room is opened.
Their rexona props have arrived.

They have six hours to prepare for the presentation.
kiss you are the best!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]

My question is,

What Stop Biggie from evicting Alex when she came 4th? Because if he had, Team Alex would have been voting for Tobi this week, But No P, we die here.

All Kaduna State University students, ABU Zaria students, Kadpoly students, School of Aviation Students and NDA students are holding it down for King Tobi.

In Kaduna right now, if u tell any babe u are supporting King Tobi - You Get a Kiss.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dependableGod(f): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
God of Miracle naa my papa oooooo, Na daddy ooooo...... d anointing is moving now...... receive urs IJN amen!!

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Threebear:

What kind of bribe do you want ?

Don't worry, I'll vote for her because of you and Giel.

I'll add more sims and vote her. Just exhausted 2 sims now. When I find more, I'll vote more. I gotchu. wink

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
MrBigiman:
Food For Thought:

Goodluck Jonathan, with all due respect, was given a rousing welcome in Kano. However, the highest poll his rival, PMB ganered was from the same Kano. Does that ring a bell, maybe know:

Listen, CeeC is the most celebrated housemate worldover right now. Her bad behaviour has made her an instant celebrity, and munzy, oyindidi, Akddream, and even Dominique as I lately found out (with all due respect Ma), must be certain the game is won. However, the world celebrating CeeC, will conspire to vote in Miracle, and crown him with 45m

CeeC will be left with 2 choices:
1 Be left in the dusty trash of history. This is best for her, as her soiled name will ring no bell to any, young or old

2. Become an archetype and sad example, that elders, teachers and parents use to teach their wards the detriment of being a proud, bitter, opinionated and vindictive fellow. I sincerely hope it's not option 2 though.
Miracle can only be crowned if you vote.
If you don't and presume others are ,the cee c you hate so much will win.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LadyAimy: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Beorn:

I'll add more sims and vote her. Just exhausted 2 sims now. When I find more, I'll vote more. I gotchu. wink
3bear is team Mira
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sodiamond: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Tobi pls stop this gossip. You lost a fan because of it and you still do not want to stop. We know Alex acted for the camera

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Beorn:

You got me wrong sweetie ,this is not the person I am asking you to vote .

I don't know this person.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 12:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
dependableGod:
God of Miracle naa my papa oooooo, Na daddy ooooo...... d anointing is moving now...... receive urs IJN amen!!
Is this necessary ,are you doing more harm than good right now .
Edit this post and keep voting.

Esssh

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Alex did a great job with her reconcilatory move, rather than find a common ground resolve issues, aunty gave her usual crappy speech...

This is just terrible to watch...

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
To all Tobi fans here, I am here to tell you that we are seeing your good work. just that we have been so busy voting that we don't even have time to engage anybody in unnecessary fight cuz fighting will not give us votes. Let us continue voting Pls and leave fight for people that will cry foul on Sunday when they see our percentage.....pls continue voting, when they insult you, just remind them to send VOTE Tobi to 32052. That's our code from now till Friday night. PEACE!!!

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Beorn:

Beornnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!! I love you! Thanks man. kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Threebear:

Have you asked your co workers to vote Miracle like you promised ?

After Sunday Miracle's life won't be our business ,he can date Bobrisky or Tonto dikeh ,I wouldn't as much as blink.

But we have to crown him winner.

Please tell me you are voting !
Sure!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
unbiase:
I pity for any who would fall for ur tricks.Even ceec labeled lolu cunny and one not ro be trusted in her conversation with Nina yesterday night,and u people are trying to brain wash intelligent people to feel and vote otherwise.The wise ones know the truth already and know who to vote for okay
Lolu came out and counted his enemies in the House. he knew those who nominated him back to back, he knew those who gossip about him. he knew those who called him walking dead. and he knew the lady who miss the fact he was evicted when she came out from the arena. destiny brought Lolu and Cee-C together and Cee-C stuck to Loyalty. in this game, loyalty is a key to alliance in addition to viewers vote.
so, please VOTE Cee-C to 32052. even if say na 30naira sms. we will appreciate with full heart.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
Threebear:

You got me wrong sweetie ,this is not the person I am asking you to vote .

I don't know this person.

LOL. I don't like Miracle enough to vote him, but I'll drop votes for him because of you. I'll mention you when I do. Be on the look out.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Alex did a great job with her reconcilatory move, rather than find a common ground resolve issues, aunty gave her usual crappy speech...

This is just terrible to watch...

As in! She even took the blame for everything... I can't deal!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3287) (3288) (3289) (3290) (3291) (3292) (3293) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.