Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910635 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
First Head of House to be dethroned grin

Wot a leader!
Pity upon pity. *spits*

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:
This is no longer funny.

What happened? Did biggie remove Cee-c as head of house?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reptyle(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Mba,,MBA,no,no,...my Pearl doesn't gossip oooo.lemme tell you
Tolex and Mina where in the jacuzzi.... CeeC was inside,later came out and by the door,she met Tobi and Miracle, who were out of the jacuzzi, and instead of CeeC to politely ask her team mates to come for rehearsal,she said and I quote "if you are in my group come inside or stay there and waste your time" .Seriously? What rubbish! Anyways, miracle and Tobi laughed back into the jacuzzi. And vam,biggie went on commercials,and when he came back,we saw the mad woman ranting like a demented lion. Nina only told Tobi that he shouldn't have replied her since Tobi knew she would react badly....and Tobi said,he liked the fact that CeeC was letting out her anger. Na wetin happen. I hope with these points of mine, I was able to CONFUSE you well.

If this is truly all that happened then it is confirmed...CC is mentally imbalanced.

CC is the kind of wife that will kill her husband in a fit of rage or get herself killed by her husband.

Like I have said before, I do not judge her because I do not know for a fact what circumstances made her like this. But she is badly behaved and I do not understand why anyone would want to reward her with the prize money.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Borussia1:
My guy, u are a gentleman.

My brother, words have powers and should be carefully used. That's my belief and life's philosophy.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
CeeC to Tobi
(After Tobi reminded her she also called Nina a dustbin in week 1- CeeC called Tobi dustbin now)

"Oh Nina is now your target? Miracle would kill you... I saw you trying ish with her sometime back
Etc"
cheesy
World people even CeeC in her own sole world sees that Miracle loves Nina

VOTE Miracle
to 32052
Thank you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Twoclans:

What happened? Did biggie remove Cee-c as head of house?

I don't find it funny anymore because this is over an hour of madness.
No nothing,
Jane is just laughing at cee c, grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oh my gawd, grin grin grin

Just looking in to watch some of the Cee'c and Tobi drama... grin grin

The way Nina is watching them like blockbuster movie ehn!

Cee'c: "Old, woman wrapper, trash, dustbin"

Tobi: "But you called Nina dustbin in the first week but now you love her"

Cee'c: "Why are you calling Nina now? Miracle kill you"

Nina: Oh my God...

And Alex face be like ijebu garri wey don swell for three days grin

Me: Bye bye, let me go back to work.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:
Groups.
2 groups for each
For cee c
Cee c and Nina
Cee c and alex

For Alex
Alex and cee c
Alex and miracle

For tobi
Tobi and miracle
Tobi and nina

For Nina
Tobi and Nina
Nina and cee c

For miracle.
Miracle and tobi
Miracle and Alex

Please correct if I'm wrong.
Thought almighty biggie was looking for drama....why did he not pair tobi and her royal lashes *in kkslib 's voice* . ndi' ara

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sodiamond: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gmajor:
Cece says that if Tobi should win it's because people are pitying him so that he can use the money to buy sense
Hahaha!!! Cee-C will not kill me o. I still love her. Her heart is pure

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
ObinnaT:
[s]There is something about me. I don't get favourites in any Big brother show from the onset. During last year, I chose Tboss not because she is good and I like her arrogance, but because I hate it when you hate someone and make it your job to be insulting the person and berate anyone that likes them.

From the beginning of this show, I didn't have a favourite even after seeing the beautiful and handsome faces. I started liking Ahneeka because of her beauty and my love for her tripled when I noticed she was competitive.

I noticed Cee-C. Her anger issue and all that. I didn't like her and I didn't care either. If I was in that house, I swear I won't have anything to do with her.

When Ahneeka left, I shifted alliance to Team Miracle. I didn't like Cee-C, but I didn't make it my job to insult her. Why? It will tell a lot about me.

There is something about my personality, when you dislike someone, I find it my job to like the person more. Especially a female.

I'm male and a feminist. I know Cee-C has a bad attitude, but I think she would have gotten away with it if she was a male. Why did I say so? Teddy A exhibited the attitude Tboss did last year, but he got away with it. The attitude is pride. He never got a black lash like Tboss got.

If you find it your culture to insult me for supporting Cee-C, then I'm sorry you are toxic and your attitude and choice of contestants is filled with toxicity.[/s]
Trash

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Treasuredlove:
wait...ceec is not head of house again?

She read a task brief and that was one of the prompts
For them to choose a new one within seconds
Biggie demoted her cheesy
But that is dodgy angry

We deserve the opportunity to watch tyranny
Mxm!!!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee-c just shaded bambam and teddy a.
She was telling tobi to make sure tolex works outside the house cos she knows bamteddy will not work.

See how lashes is blushing and looking at tobi's lips while talking. All of a sudden she can't move away from the chair, sitting down with dustbin grin

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:

I don't find it funny anymore because this is over an hour of madness.
No nothing,
Jane is just laughing at cee c, grin

Jane is just a craze person grin . I don't even know what to say again. Biggie should just get her help ASAP.

You can mute your television before you have a headache.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please can somebody please explain to me what Tobi is upto with Cee-c right now. Because I am not getting it.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eeghe:

She read a task brief and that was one of the prompts
For them to choose a new one within seconds
Biggie demoted her cheesy
But that is dodgy angry

We deserve the opportunity to watch tyranny
Mxm!!!
lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
See yabs.

Ur trash. Ur nobody. How do pple call human beings these things just to one up them? Disgusting.

I thought tobi was handling it well by taunting her dt she loves him, but sitting down and collecting all this disrespect?

Dude is this how much u think of urself? The girl obviously knows he has no boundaries. Miracle and teddyA, even lolu, won't take this sh*t. Miracle looks irritated by d whole thing. Tobi tobi, u will soon chop slap from this girl in public. Pls don't act surprised when it happens.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
New groups.

Cee c... Alex and cee c
Cee c and tobi

Alex : Alex and cee c
..Alex and miracle

Miracle : Miracle and Nina
..... Alex and miracle

Tobi: Tobi and nina
Tobi and cee c

Nina : Nina and miracle
...... Nina and tobi

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na cee c fans cause all these things.

Cee c says this is who she is and this is what brought her here.

Tobi please ask cee c why she is angry.

So it is brief that is making cee c angry?

Imagine?
So it is brief that is causing all this noise.?

Ninnyanny please come and see cee c.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cc "do you know God loves me"

Tobi "but you love me too" grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Reptyle:

If this is truly all that happened then it is confirmed...CC is mentally imbalanced.

CC is the kind of wife that will kill her husband in a fit of rage or get herself killed by her husband.

Like I have said before, I do not judge her because I do not know for a fact what circumstances made her like this. But she is badly behaved and I do not understand why anyone would want to reward her with the prize money.
I dont know about the rest,but the bolded is 100%. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nickishire: 12:52pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi is just whining Cee-C. She should just keep quiet and stop allowing "dustbin" spoil her game.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
And Nina gets her Miracle
And Tobi
To work with
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:
Na cee c fans cause all these things.

Cee c says this is who she is and this is what brought her here.

Tobi please ask cee c why she is angry.

So it is brief that is making cee c angry?

Imagine?
So it is brief that is causing all this noise.?

Ninnyanny please come and see cee c.
Ceec yaff finish.... She needs psychotherapy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
It's obvious tobi misses the Ceebi drama,and delusional people thought he was over her.

I laugh in Chinese grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nickishire: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
Even Big Brother is tired of the Tobi and Cee-C noise/drama. Thanks biggie.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Twoclans:

Jane is just a craze person grin . I don't even know what to say again. Biggie should just get her help ASAP.

You can mute your television before you have a headache.

Lol, Jane was right big brother actually removed cee c as hoh,

It's good for him, shey biggie wanted cee c to be hoh when Alex and tobi refused to allow her grin

He has learnt his lesson.

Now Alex is the new hoh.

Choiii Alex had foresight.

Janefransica no wonder you are laughing .

I won't get a headache but this is no longer funny,

Looking more and more like verbal abuse rather than just jabs.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
Tobi asked cee-c, when we were together, don't we talk about people. She stammers a lil and starts defining gossip. Aunty gossip is gossip grin

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
BIGGIE HAS BEEN RESTLESS SINCE CEE-C STARTED EXPOSING TOBI.... LOL

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Biggie calls Tobi in the midst of their tiff/love/hatred shocked
He comes out and talks about drugs and goes to sit with Miracle them (I think Miracle even said "what drug?"wink
lipsrsealed
Biggie is a trick
angry
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:
New groups.

Cee c... Alex and cee c
Cee c and tobi

Alex : Alex and cee c
..Alex and miracle

Miracle : Miracle and Nina
..... Alex and miracle

Tobi: Tobi and nina
Tobi and cee c

Nina : Nina and miracle
...... Nina and tobi
Na this new group sure pass
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
So all Cee c's ranting was because she was craving Tobi's attention badly. Such a strong woman!
See serious blushing and stylish happiness when she finally got him to follow her around. She's stylishly pouring out all her heart about Tobi's flirtatious nature.

Ooh biggy! Why cut this moment short by calling Tobi now! angry angry

I see Cee c won't mind being paired with Tobi for this task lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

11 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Alex is so focused on her task.

Tobi was called to the diary room, he is back now and has left cee c.

Seems biggie warned him. He has gone to sit with minalex

He whispers to Alex to calm down.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3334) (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.