Stats: 3,153,535 members, 7,819,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3338) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883855 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
nickishire:
Tobi is just whining Cee-C. She should just keep quiet and stop allowing "dustbin" spoil her game.

Ceecee is doing a great disservice to herself, it's obvious Alex and Anto is her problem in the house, her talk with Alex yesterday was just crap, as she continues to accuse those girls of "snatching" Tobi...

This is just disgusting to watch, as Tobi as exposed her during her senseless rants, I hope she learns from this after the show...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
Tobi asked cee-c, when we were together, don't we talk about people. She stammers a lil and starts defining gossip. Aunty gossip is gossip grin
SHE ANSWERED HIM....SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHE TOLD ALEX LAST NIGHT THAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT EACH OTHER WHICH IS NORMAL.... BUT WHAT SHE DOESBT LIKE IS WHEN YOU PAINT PEOPLE BAD THROUGH GOSSIP...

LEAEN TO SAY THE TRUTH..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shezy(f): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls I need the help of d guy who helps in activating bbn on dstv
My smart card no is :1028358653.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Ceec yaff finish.... She needs psychotherapy

It's a disgrace.

And this is the strong woman who should win?

It will pain me if cee c is rewarded for this madness she is displaying

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
Tobi asked cee-c, when we were together, don't we talk about people. She stammers a lil and starts defining gossip. Aunty gossip is gossip grin
Ifu idad! Like Alex said,once you are close with someone, you must talk about others with that someone. Ceec de there de yern dust.onyeara

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
ObinnaT:
There is something about me. I don't get favourites in any Big brother show from the onset. During last year, I chose Tboss not because she is good and I like her arrogance, but because I hate it when you hate someone and make it your job to be insulting the person and berate anyone that likes them.

From the beginning of this show, I didn't have a favourite even after seeing the beautiful and handsome faces. I started liking Ahneeka because of her beauty and my love for her tripled when I noticed she was competitive.

I noticed Cee-C. Her anger issue and all that. I didn't like her and I didn't care either. If I was in that house, I swear I won't have anything to do with her.

When Ahneeka left, I shifted alliance to Team Miracle. I didn't like Cee-C, but I didn't make it my job to insult her. Why? It will tell a lot about me.

There is something about my personality, when you dislike someone, I find it my job to like the person more. Especially a female.

I'm male and a feminist. I know Cee-C has a bad attitude, but I think she would have gotten away with it if she was a male. Why did I say so? Teddy A exhibited the attitude Tboss did last year, but he got away with it. The attitude is pride. He never got a black lash like Tboss got.

If you find it your culture to insult me for supporting Cee-C, then I'm sorry you are toxic and your attitude and choice of contestants is filled with toxicity.
Teddy A received somethijg worse- he was evicted in Week 6....at least TBoss came third and won something from Payporte.

What did Teddy A win?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
fitzmayowa:

Ceecee is doing a great disservice to herself, it's obvious Alex and Anto is her problem in the house, her talk with Alex yesterday was just crap, as she continues to accuse those girls of "snatching" Tobi...

This is just disgusting to watch, as Tobi as exposed her during her senseless rants, I hope she learns from this after the show...
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY PAINED BECAUSE SHE IS WINNING MORE FANS.... EVEN TOBI IS NOW RESTLESS FOLLING HER UPANDAN.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Na this new group sure pass

Oyindidi got her wish.

Tobi and cee c paired together

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

SHE ANSWERED HIM....SHE TOLD HIM THAT SHE TOLD ALEX LAST NIGHT THAT PEOPLE TALK ABOUT EACH OTHER WHICH IS NORMAL.... BUT WHAT SHE DOESBT LIKE IS WHEN YOU PAINT PEOPLE BAD THROUGH GOSSIP...

LEAEN TO SAY THE TRUTH..

Correct me if am wrong sha didn't CC paint Miracle and co bad when she and Tobi were together

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
shezy:
Pls I need the help of d guy who helps in activating bbn on dstv
My smart card no is :1028358653.
Reddistrict.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oraelena:
It's obvious tobi misses the Ceebi drama,and delusional people thought he was over her.

I laugh in Chinese grin
loool...he is over her like big time. If you don't care about someone or what they think of you, you laugh at all their insults to you and behave like a tobi but if you do, you get extremely hurt or vexed. Tobi's nonchalant level towards ceec ehn, may i never experience it with someone that was once close to me o

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

LEAEN TO SAY THE TRUTH..
So uncle Akthedream112, what about CeeC and khloe painting Alex bad? Can we term that complements or gossip? Because, I don't even understand English anymore.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Anugod:
So all Cee c's ranting was because she was craving Tobi's attention badly. Such a strong woman!
See serious blushing and stylish happiness when she finally got him to follow her around. She's stylishly pouring out all her heart about Tobi's flirtatious nature.

Ooh biggy! Why cut this moment short by calling Tobi now! angry angry

I see Cee c won't mind being paired with Tobi for this task lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Cee c fall my hand big time. I tot she doesn't like tobi. Wen Alex paired cee c and tobi, cee c shuld reject it at least with style.... But cee c is now blushing because she is paired with tobi. Chai... I can now see dt she is madly in love with tobi... Lolz

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
all dese ceec fans

gaining fans as well as........ grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ceec just cant stand seeing tolex together,another woman making it out with a man she treated badly thereby indicting her.she decided to flip today.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
makydebbie:
Reddistrict.
RedDistrict smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
First Head of House to be dethroned grin

Wot a leader!

I suspect Biggie intends to have different HoH for the different days remaining.

The same thing has happened in the past.

I will be surprised if he just dethroned her just like that.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
There should have been a
" this is Big Brother...Tobi and CeeC , don't fight bla bla bla"
Why call only one person?
I am becoming paranoid

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maggiespecial:

Cee c fall my hand big time. I tot she doesn't like tobi. Wen Alex paired cee c and tobi, cee c shuld reject it at least with style.... But cee c is now blushing because she is paired with tobi. Chai... I can now see dt she is madly in love with tobi... Lolz

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chuchunana: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'm glad the stupid drama is over. Tobi was just whinning Cee-C and she was just pouring out trash, I wonder why Tobi suddenly is taking all of this...Cee-C is just happy to be near Tobi even when it's making both of them look silly especially Cee-C.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maggiespecial:

She is doing a bad job at handling it, kudos to Alex for not saying anything all through, in all her rant she was throwing jabs at Alex...

This her behaviour is really disgusting...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Treasuredlove:
loool...he is over her like big time. If you don't care about someone or what they think of you, you laugh at all their insults to you and behave like a tobi but if you do, you get extremely hurt or vexed. Tobi's nonchalant level towards ceec ehn, may i never experience it with someone that was once close to me o

What are you saying? It's when I like someone I can take insult from them and laugh it off. I might be hurt but wonr express it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Who else noticed that the Cee-Craze minions shouting Tolex had sex overnight are nowhere to be found. Cee-C fans are now ashamed of her.

May we not be shamed by someone who we've worked so hard for.

24 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:

It's a disgrace.

And this is the strong woman who should win?

It will pain me if cee c is rewarded for this madness she is displaying
Its not a coincidence that non ningerians especially from mzanzi are supporting her to spite us.if she wins,they will use her and depict an average nigerian woman.they will use it and mock us

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Miracle and Nina laughing and playing with each other

As long as my Ni is laughing, I'm OK grin

All right.

Seems tobi and cee c drama is over.

Alex so serious with this brief grin really talking this task very serious.

Their presentation will be very fun.
Looking forward to it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Non challant? and he is following her upandan collecting all her insults with a smile on his face.I don't even Care if he loves her o not, in fact he should hate her if he likes,but one thing I know is that for some reasons he loves the Ceebi drama.

Treasuredlove:

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
fitzmayowa:

She is doing a bad job at handling it, kudos to Alex for not saying anything all through, in all her rant she was throwing jabs at Alex...

This her behaviour is really disgusting...

And she kept throwing unnecessary jabs and insults at Alex.

Alex really tried to hold herself. She even threw jabs at Nina

Tobi had to keep calming Alex.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Borussia1:
Who else noticed that the Cee-Craze minions shouting Tolex had sex overnight are nowhere to be found. Cee-C fans are now ashamed of her.

May we not be shamed by someone who we've worked so hard for.

About 3 and a half of them are still around trying to vainly and ridiculously salvaged her dead image after she committed a reality show harakiri.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
As if Dotun knew what will happen in few hours to come

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
MamBi:

I suspect Biggie intends to have different HoH for the different days remaining.

The same thing has happened in the past.

I will be surprised if he just dethroned her just like that.

I don't think so, if that was what biggie wanted biggie wouldn't have reversed their decision the first time they chose HOH....

Biggie would have waited till after 24hours to crown another HOH...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
Cee-c just shaded bambam and teddy a.
She was telling tobi to make sure tolex works outside the house cos she knows bamteddy will not work.

See how lashes is blushing and looking at tobi's lips while talking. All of a sudden she can't move away from the chair, sitting down with dustbin grin

When I popped in, I just could not help but notice how she was "into" him irrespective of the big big bullets leaving her mouth... Her knees were touching him, she was touching him even though she warned him not to touch her, she told him that they could not be friends unless he truly stopped talking about her when he goes "upstairs".

These two might make up when they leave that house if Tobi is interested in pursuing the relationship. But I suspect he will not go there...

And even the way they both agreed to work together for the task.... grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:

I like that Tobis question .

Yeye dey smell.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3335) (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52