Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3339) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3883785 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Borussia1:
Who else noticed that the Cee-Craze minions shouting Tolex had sex overnight are nowhere to be found. Cee-C fans are now ashamed of her.

May we not be shamed by someone who we've worked so hard for.

Amen ooo

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dayowunmi(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
What does Ceec needs to do to be disqualified? She insults people like they are inconsequential! And funny enough people say she's a strong woman! Rudeness and quarrelsome attitude is now the definition of INDEPENDENT WOMAN? can't imagine if there are two people with her character in that house. Bbn would be unwatchable!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
Cee-c just shaded bambam and teddy a.
She was telling tobi to make sure tolex works outside the house cos she knows bamteddy will not work.

See how lashes is blushing and looking at tobi's lips while talking. All of a sudden she can't move away from the chair, sitting down with dustbin grin

Nobody aunty cee c didn't shade. grin

Tobi just used her to catch cruise this afternoon grin

13 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:

It's a disgrace.

And this is the strong woman who should win?

It will pain me if cee c is rewarded for this madness she is displaying
rewarded, with a red carpet entry to yaba left

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:

rewarded, with a red carpet entry to yaba left

LMAO grin grin

Cee c is a case.

Tobi sha, he just used this girl to enjoy himself. How can cee c continue insulting one person for over an hour.
Choii.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Treasuredlove:
RedDistrict smiley
Thanks for the correction dear. kiss

Cc Shezy.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
@ MamBi do you think Tobi and Cee-c are in love? There is a very thin line between obsession,infatuation and love

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
But what ceec is doing is defamation of character oooo

All them barristers
Safarigirl
Agbgift

Come oooo
Help our Tobi out
what happened?
Biko give me time to read up what is happening? lol

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
dayowunmi:
What does Ceec needs to do to be disqualified? She insults people like they are inconsequential! And funny enough people say she's a strong woman! Rudeness and quarrelsome attitude is now the definition of INDEPENDENT WOMAN? can't imagine if there are two people with her character in that house. Bbn would be unwatchable!
As in the thing is tiring. And people are voting her like no tomorrow. If she ends up winning this show,hmmmmm e get as e be ooo

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
Tobi asked cee-c, when we were together, don't we talk about people. She stammers a lil and starts defining gossip. Aunty gossip is gossip grin

grin grin grin grin

AKA matured conversation...

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by AdimGreat(f): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
At this point, I must say that CeeC makes supporting her very difficult. The rudeness she just displayed was uncalled for. It was too much abeg.

I was hoping she wouldn't bring in any negative vibe in this final week, but here she is again.

I hope she doesn't lose votes cos of this cos I myself will not take what she just dished out to her fellow housemates now.

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Treasuredlove:
loool...he is over her like big time. If you don't care about someone or what they think of you, you laugh at all their insults to you and behave like a tobi but if you do, you get extremely hurt or vexed. Tobi's nonchalant level towards ceec ehn, may i never experience it with someone that was once close to me o
why did u, give DAT person the Honor of ur reply?
am a Lady, and I tell u the truth, the worst thing DAT can happen to any girl, Is for a guy to know she's obsessed about him..the moment a girl,thinks a guy is crazy about her, and still loves her, that's wen d guy has gotten over her completely...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ibkayee, you know, I get your point now. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
genius43:
As if Dotun knew what will happen in few hours to come

Yeah the Dotun knows there is nothing like Tolex
It is just a matter of being cooped up in a house with slim pickings

However CeeBi is toxic too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
ObinnaT:

What are you saying? It's when I like someone I can take insult from them and laugh it off. I might be hurt but wonr express it.
ha..which kain thing be DAT? For me o, u insult me, i don't care for you...na u get your mouth o, i go just dey take you catch fun. I don't think he likes her like that again. My thoughts though

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oraelena:
Non challant? and he is following her upandan collecting all her insults with a smile on his face.I don't even Care if he loves her o not, in fact he should hate her if he likes,but one thing I know is that for some reasons he loves the Ceebi drama.

you are right
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dayowunmi(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
As in the thing is tiring. And people are voting her like no tomorrow. If she ends up winning this show,hmmmmm e get as e be ooo
It will be a shame on big brother if she wins cos it is an endorsement of that condescending, rash and illogical attitude of hers

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
makydebbie:
Thanks for the correction dear. kiss

Cc Shezy.
yw dear wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mina has started

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
MIRACLE VS NINA FIGHT LOADING

AFTER MIRACLE MASSAGED NINA, SHE LEFT HIM AND ASKED TOBI TO MESSAGE HER...

MIRACLE SAW IT AS AN INSULT... NINA ALSO SAW WHAT MIRACLE DID TO HER AS AN INSULT.. LOL

NINA IS NOW VERY ANGRY..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nina what is this now?

Nina and miracle abeg,

Oh my God angry

All right Nina please just keep quiet, be happy, leave massage for later.

Miracle asked that they change his group with Nina,
Nina agrees.

Nina abeg.

Everybody is begging you to smile, ejor
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
From Linda with love cool

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Anugod(f): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
So Tobi is now Oga Tobi to hanty Lashes? Alex just said Nina should not sleep but they should go and prepare for the two dramas, and hanty Lashes just rushed to Dustbin Tobi grin to ask if he was ready for their own shocked

So much for all the insults! Cee c most certainly has strong feelings for Tobi and can't even hide it.
undecided angry

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by shezy(f): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Pls I need d help of d guy that helps with dstv activation.kindly help activate bbn back with smart card no:1028358653.
Thanks
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 1:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
I said, it that so called peace talk between CeCe and Alex na wash..... Alex, just wasted time,wey she for use message tobi.. CeCe can kill for tobi..

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:

Oyindidi got her wish.

Tobi and cee c paired together
gringrin cat and rat groupgrin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
janefrancisca:
First Head of House to be dethroned grin

Wot a leader!
No she wasn't dethroned, it is to be rotated daily just like the final week of see gobe.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Twoclans:
@ mamBi do you think Tobi and Cee-c are in love? There is a very thin line between obsession,infatuation and love

I may be wrong oh but Cee'c still has feelings for Tobi. Tobi likes her but does not trust her. That mistrust has been fanned by people like Miracle, Lolu and Alex who read her behaviour as game (when it might just be behaviour just normal to Cee'c and not game). There are times where I could almost say Tobi has moved on but then I see flickers of the liking at different times so I am not 100% that Tobi has moved on.

Even in her rants today and in Tobi's poking, you could see her looking into his eyes and kinda telepathically telling him things that differ from what she is saying (Damn, they will accuse me of telemundo things now tongue tongue)

Love, nah... They are not there. Infatuation - perhaps. Obsession - yes a little bit.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by codedguy1(m): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
senatordave1:

About 3 and a half of them are still around trying to vainly and ridiculously salvaged her dead image after she committed a reality show harakiri.

Those ones are committing harakiri on a public forum trying to support that psychiatric patient.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
jikins:
Mina has started
Gimme gist....aint watching right now. grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
Miracle and cee c want to start.

Cee c says she is ready for any wahala and says it is just because of biggie that she calmed down

Cee c wants to make Nina smile.
Asks what will make her smile.
Says she will make egg. For her.

Nina says she will smile but let her just be with the anger first.

What caused this fight now undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 1:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
makydebbie:
Ibkayee, you know, I get your point now. embarassed
At this point, Tobi is still my fav and preferable winner but I don’t care and will be happy for anyone who wins as long as it isn’t Cee C cheesy

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3336) (3337) (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.