Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,040 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3887570 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
ifyalways:
Who broke Nina's neck and why is she telling Cece that they (Miracle and Alex) should not mention her name?

Mr. Lawrence's exercise. grin cheesy grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Lol, no be small drama. Meanwhile let's keep it coming.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
I'm enjoying Cee-C and Tobi vibes now oooo
But i feel this two people like each other because Tobi must talk about Cee-C and vice versa

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Giel what's up with My pearl
And that her fine annoying boyfriend undecided

She is not happy with miracle, massage matter.
Don't know what started it.

But Nina should be cool now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:
one of the most influential women in Africa, Linda ikeji is totally against CeCe's attitude...
pls "awon strong women is " Linda a "weak woman", wrong on this one? or is she trying to bring down a stronger woman ?
hahahaha.
In Linda we see a hypocrite.
no let us pretend she didn't had a fight with wiskid?.
no no let us pretend she didn't have any with harrysong.
The level of hypocrisy in this world baffles me. she is coming to claim righteousness. It's not good to disgrace her self in public the more. we have had enough of her gossip and attention seeking.
Thank you. We are still on VOTE Cee-C to 32052.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Nina sef
Na eye nsogbu
I am side eyeing her as I am now prone to
I wish Miracle just ignores her for the few remaining days abeg.

Tobi and Cece laughing as they prepare for their task. Alex and Miracle upstairs for their task. Nina at the lounge sulking. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Aunty blushing and smiling while talk to Tobi, I think Tobi should consider a career in psychology...cheesy grin cheesy

Don't beat ooo, am having headache ooo...cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
So last last Tobi was right, CC after releasing everything is now free with Tobi. Nice to see

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ottohan: 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
So finally, ceece is now enjoying, D much dreamed of Tobi's undivided attention grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:
ROTFLMAO, this post is too funny,
Honestly. Village people on point today,

Village people wanted to rise on Alex oh, but tobi held her. Didn't you see how angry she was for so long grin

Cee c needs help. Shouting for over an hour is not funny.

Ni will be fine grin shey you won't spank her again grin grin
Told you was gonna spank her with 100sms votes today....60 to go grin. ...like they say,we are wasting our money grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Mr. Lawrence's exercise. grin cheesy grin
Okay. Why is she angry with Miracle?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
senatordave1:
A quintessential strong woman linda ikeji just advised women not to talk to their men the way ceec talks to tobi.

This is unrelated to BBN, but Nigeria gives me life cheesy
Now Linda Ikeji is a voice to be listened to
She is engaged/married, under a man and now worthy of everything
Previously she would talk and people would say she is a nonentity
This place
lipsrsealed

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thank you,
jikins:

Erm so they were discussing about their task and Nina kept telling Miracle (who was trying to get the full gist of the task) to massage her neck.

He told her to stop na that they are discussing the task but he still later massaged her neck, she was then screaming and laughing telling him to continue even if she she shouts.

It seems after Miracle stopped Nina said are you done, then she stood up and immediately asked Tobi to come and massage her. Miracle took offense to it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
ottohan:
So finally, ceece is now enjoying, D much dreamed of Tobi's undivided attention grin
Dreams actually come true for those who believe grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
1.....TOBI LIED TO MIRACLE THAT BIGGIE SUMMOND HIM TO THE DIARY ROOM FOR MEDICATION... HE DOESNT TRUST MIRACLE.

2....TOBI TOLD ALEX THE TRUTH THAT BIGGIE TOLD HIM AND ALEX TO STOP HAVING A CONVERSATION (GOSSIP) ABOUT CEE-C..

3...ALEX WITH HER LEAKY MOUTH TOLD MIRACLE AND THE CAMERA WAS QUICKLY TAKEN OFF THEM..

4....CEE-C WAS REALLY EXPOSING TOBI LIKE I SAID EARLIER.BIGGIE AND HERITAGE BANK WERE REALLY ANNOYED AND RESTLESS..

5...BIGGIE AND HERITAGE BANK, UNA WELDONE OOOOO.

CONTUNUUUU

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Thanks.Nina needs some more votes * Goes off to give her 20 SMS votes* 60 more to go grin

I take God beg you drop small for Miracle even if na 10 he go manage ham. Abeg

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
fitzmayowa:
Aunty blushing and smiling while talk to Tobi, I think Tobi should consider a career in psychology...cheesy grin cheesy

You are on point

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
See tobi and cee c laughing and playing now cheesy grin

Lmao cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Munzy14:

We are seeing heritage bank and bbnaija handwork since naaa. But let's pretend and vote the polls. Cee-C and MIracle are my priorities.
Who else noticed in that DNA twins buzz advert. Tobi's instagram pics appeared their also.

Don't involve me in your CeeC love biko

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Told you was gonna spank her with 100sms votes today....60 to go grin. ...like they say,we are wasting our money grin

Let us waste the money abeg grin

Lol,

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Let be honest to be isssa fuvk boy!!!

Tobi making Cee-C smile
And Cee- dey eye m...lol

Cee-C told him he should goan do what he's good at....#Gossip..lol #No_FightOooooo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
jikins:

Please don't do that
Just vote for Miracle with your all
Cheers

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Giel:

She is not happy with miracle, massage matter.
Don't know what started it.

But Nina should be cool now.
Sometimes that your girl de vex person abeg. Credit to miracle. Since they said Nina can't win.. I hope Miracle does. He yaff tried for my Pearl.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
NINA TOLD ALEX(THE NEW HOH) TO REMOVE HER FROM MIRACLE'S GROUP...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

I SHOULDN'T GIVE CURRENT UPDATE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT CEE-C FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE? GET SENSE NA

I refuse to get sense tongue
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
fitzmayowa:

Why you painting it like It only Cee-C that is laughing

Abegi Tobi is also enjoying the moment

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
jikins:

lmao...no...But I will be praying for him grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
Sometimes that your girl de vex person abeg. Credit to miracle. Since they said Nina can't win.. I hope Miracle does. He yaff tried for my Pearl.
SINCE THEY SAID?CANT YOU PEOPLE MAKE HER WIN? OR SAVE HER FROM DRAGGING THE 5TH POSITION?
JANKARA FANS GIVING UP ON NINA SO EARLY...SHAME

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
lmao...no...But I will be praying for him grin

grin grin grin Alright

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
ifyalways:

Okay. Why is she angry with Miracle?

I really don't know, but this is from someone else, my baby really blew this up. cheesy embarassed lipsrsealed.

jikins:

Erm so they were discussing about their task and Nina kept telling Miracle (who was trying to get the full gist of the task) to massage her neck.

He told her to stop na that they are discussing the task but he still later massaged her neck, she was then screaming and laughing telling him to continue even if she she shouts.

It seems after Miracle stopped Nina said are you done, then she stood up and immediately asked Tobi to come and massage her. Miracle took offense to it.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Don't involve me in your CeeC love biko
Did I?.
I am seeing characters in this last week.
Sunday never reach. Una don deh upset. anyway i take my L in peace. My comic relief is utmost priority.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ChukwuJuwon: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Please don't use anyone update to Criticize any HM!!!!!! Or else you will just offend GOD cool

Watch BBN the air your own view

Different people with different perception
A lot of people say things here with Discrimination or prejudice

(1) (2) (3) ... (3338) (3339) (3340) (3341) (3342) (3343) (3344) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread