Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3353) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3872765 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
highpriestess:

lolz,okay.
sure.grin

Much love babez. Tell your people to also vote for her oooo. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
lee818:

It is not our fault o!! Nigerians have so much charisma, it is what makes other african countries envious! we are nigerians black and proud!! Dats wats up!

I agree at flava ...I have a Southern African friend who loooves us die, started putting crayfish in everything and would always club and party Nigerian
But she would always say Nigerians are overwhelming even though we are adorable
....what is real and entertainment to A could be brash and a drain to B
So it's not their fault too

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
zicoraads:

Port to where? cheesy grin

In short for saying this, take... tongue
you are not a CeeC fan, you are in the Losers Coalition that joined the CeeC bandwagon

You people have transferred your losing streak to the girl grin....all your SMS votes cannot save her from losing

She will hold her third position steady. She has sealed it

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
simonjassy:
Twitter Peeps are evil.....how can u say the shortest HOH reign went to the shortest HM ever to Grace BBN

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ObinnaT: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nigerians always listing what marketers want, whereas they are still broke.

Where are all the HM's that they said will be good market for sponsors today? cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
livelymatilda:

YOU KNOW THAT I DON'T ENGAGE #100 GAMBLERS LIKE YOU...
CONTINUE BETTING WITH YOUR LIFE..
Cry cry baby.. Hahaha

I like that someone keeps monitoring my activity on NL

Hahahahaha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:
My ceecified cousin just decamp! Hahahahahaha grin cheesy grin cheesy

Cecelia: Tobi talk, talk now

Tobi: I want to goan gossip

Me: please, kill me grin
Really? Your cousin decamped? grin

How much does your cousin vote with? Say it, I'll double whatever effort he/she put in before now kiss

In short for saying this... tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
ObinnaT:
Nigerians always listing what marketers want, whereas they are still broke.

Where are all the HM's that they said will be good market for sponsors today? cheesy
You have time oooo cheesy grin

Reply them with votes instead cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oraelena: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Abeg team Cee-C forget her haters and continue to vote her o, they just want to distract us and for those of you thinking of porting to the other team,ask your self,will her haters abandon their fave if they Bleep up? Now they want you to abandon her to boost their favourite HMs chances.

Abeg SMS, vote Cee -C to 32052,it's not over until it's over.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Conspiracy theorists were blabbing and foaming in the mouth not until biggy shut them up by gathering everybody in the lounge and played the clip

Thank you biggie for telling Tobi not get involved in the drama. You cannot continue to provoke somebody then when he reaches his elastic limit and reacts, you both get a strike. Nice one.

If we want to talk conspiracy, let's start from the day cee-c said she received a call from her father.

Let's start from that very beautiful day biggie warned Tobi not to provoke her royal lashes when it was clear as daylight that she was the provocator as usual.

Let's start from how her antecedents should have gotten her a disqualification long long ago.

Let's start from how unhonorable barrister cynthia Nwadiora tried to defame Tobi and scar him for life when she alleged he sexually harassed her and Biggy did nothing about it.

Let's talk about the strike Tobi got for conspiring to nominate barrister cynthia Nwadiora even though he time and time again told biggy he never conspired to nominate her but admitted he only spoke about her. A thing every housemate, including herself, does.

Conspiracy aside, put it at the back of your skulls that if come Sunday, Alex is announced the winner, then it means it was Alex the viewers voted for.

You think Deloitte is an ajegunle organization? You think Deloitte, a reputable global audit firm, will soil all they've worked decades to achieve just for one stupid inconsequential show that pays peanuts?

If you say biggy manipulates, then fine, I cannot vouch for the organizers. However, Biggy can only manipulate what they want the viewers to see to an extent but biggy cannot manipulate the votes because biggy does not handle/count the votes, Deloitte does.

Deloitte is a brand.. a reputable global brand. Get that into your skull. Nigeria is corrupt, yes I know. Corruption has been subconsciously ingrained in the psyche of an average Nigerian, yes I know. But above all, that's not an excuse for stupidity.

Better save your tears cos if you cry me a river today.. come Sunday, you must still cry me that ocean...

30 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oyindidi(f): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Agbgift:

Come and join team miracle jawe. lol
It won't hurt you.
I'm not hurt will still vote her

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:
you are not a CeeC fan, you are in the Losers Coalition that joined the CeeC bandwagon

You people have transferred your losing streak to the girl grin....all your SMS votes cannot save her from losing

She will hold her third position steady. She has sealed it
I know right grin cheesy

I know I belong to the Losers Coalition.

Now face front and keep voting kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eeghe:

I agree at flava ...I have a Southern African friend who loooves us die, started putting crayfish in everything and would always club and party Nigerian
But she would always say Nigerians are overwhelming even though we are adorable
....what is real and entertainment to A could be brash and draining to B
So it's not their fault too

Exactly my dear!! we are awesome people
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
"Her Royal Lashes" just scored an hatrick of strikes...cheesy grin cheesy

Twitter peeps are just brutal...cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
Couple that work together stay togetherrrrrrr!!!! kiss kiss

But Miracle can keep straight face ehnnn. I don't blame Ni Ni for laughing at times. grin grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tuktudicko(m): 4:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
I am for Cee-C...
Thank you big brother for giving Cee-C a strike ,we know this strike was for correction and we acknowledge and accept that fact .
We know what she did is wrong but let's continue voting.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
cc obinnaT, ziccoraads, diadem10 thank you guys for holding it down for Cee-C here.
I keep saying it she is not perfect.
her case is a case of being pushed to the wall. Not every woman can pass through the emotional trauma Cee-C has passed through. Vexing your anger is never a crime even though she went too far. it's all a game plan by the guy in question to prime her. She is hated, she is rejected by HMs and some gullible Nigerians. but I can attest she is loved for being who she is. A lot of ladies even here on nairaland are passing through emotional and mental trauma. but they choose to bottle up.
We have been standing with Cee-C till last day.
caucus of four vs One person is just enough to drain any healthy soul.
But then again, we love Cee-C.
we speak more with VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
I believe in through Cee-C supporters. we will show her the world love as well as the hates. with the crown come Sunday.
When chance permits, keep voting. it still on till 9pm next tomorrow.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
Akorkor:
I think from now on people voting for Ceec should just rest because it’s obvious that she can’t win even if she’s topping the vote now
Okay grin

Take it tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 4:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:
I really pity her.

Once the show is over, CeeC would have achieved nothing

She couldn't win any of the prizes in the house

She couldn't win Payporte

She couldn't win HoH and was stripped of the one wey dem even dash her

She couldn't win a man

She couldn't win a true friend

She can't win the 45M

...but it gets worse, the impact of her poor behaviour.

Nobody in the industry will want to help her. Ebuka will avoid her like a plague, none of the sponsors will give her a contract (she won't even steal Miyonse's role in that Samvita advert), no businessman will want to use her to promote anything, except for negative purposes.

She is essentially, ROTTEN MARKET.

PS: Linda Ikeji is right, any woman crazy enough to talk to Tobi the way CeeC talked to Tobi, is likely to end up in a bodybag and nobody will even ask about her because the whole world knew she was a mean soul.
It's her fans that caused it.

Send her home since, they said no...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:
I really pity her.

Once the show is over, CeeC would have achieved nothing

She couldn't win any of the prizes in the house

She couldn't win Payporte

She couldn't win HoH and was stripped of the one wey dem even dash her

She couldn't win a man

She couldn't win a true friend

She can't win the 45M

...but it gets worse, the impact of her poor behaviour.

Nobody in the industry will want to help her. Ebuka will avoid her like a plague, none of the sponsors will give her a contract (she won't even steal Miyonse's role in that Samvita advert), no businessman will want to use her to promote anything, except for negative purposes.

She is essentially, ROTTEN MARKET.

PS: Linda Ikeji is right, any woman crazy enough to talk to Tobi the way CeeC talked to Tobi, is likely to end up in a bodybag and nobody will even ask about her because the whole world knew she was a mean soul.
sure!!!
but, ehmmm she broke one particular record, being the first mad person, shown live on t.v..with lashes, artificial ass..
as for ambassadorial stuff she's gonna be d face of yaba left..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
Today must be tagged "Justice for Tobi" grin cheesy

Lolu just confirmed in his interview with pulsetv that Ceec can't hold a conversation for 10mins without involving Tobi... Intelligent Lolu has spoken, o'chim!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

25 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prettycindy18: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Team CeeC the code for this week is still
VOTE Cee-C to 32052

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prettycindy18: 4:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Team CeeC the code for this week is still
VOTE Cee-C to 32052

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
lee818:

Exactly my dear!! we are awesome people

We are
As the Nigerians wey we be

Others are adorable too tongue
I personally am also drawn to East Africans on BB

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by zicoraads: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
I just ate one very peppery indomie and fried plantain. Also drank very cold water. It felt like heaven.

Make I run go buy more airtime grin

Need to keep sending VOTE Cee-C to 32052 kiss

My 737 is misbehaving.

TeamPepperDem grin cheesy kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
safarigirl:
Please, Papiikush and members of this thread, we will be exposing how each of these HMs entered the house, because we know say their ways no pure

I will kick it off with Tobi (Bakare)

Tobi is the younger brother of the guy who runs KraksTV, he is also an employee of Heritage Bank, one of the sponsors of the show. That is how Tobi got into the house

I will be coming up with another HM soon
NOW I KNOW BETTER..

1....LAST NIGHT, BIGGIE MOVED THE CAMERA AWAY FROM TOBI AND ALEX FOR NOTHING LESS THAN 2HOURS BECAUSE TOBI WAS ENJOY SEX WITH ALEX..

2..THEY SENT THE SAME TOBI TO GO ABS AND PROVOKE CEE-C .THE LEFT HER TO TALK FOR ABOUT 30 MINUTES.. TOBI WAS STARTING TO REACT BECAUSE CEE-C WAS REALLY EXPOSING HIM,THEN BIGGIE HAD TO ORDER THEM TO FREEZE grin

3...THE BIGGIE CALLED TOBI TO THE DIARY ROOM TO FINALIZE THE PLANS TO GET CEE-C A STRIKE.

4.....ALEX WAS SHOWN TELLLING MIRACLE THAT BIGGIE TOLD TOBI TO STOP HAVING A CONVERSATION (GOSSIP) ABOUT CEE-C WITH HER..... BIGGIR QUICKLY MOVED THE CEMERA AWAY FROM THEM.. NOT KNOWING THAT WE HEARD THEM.. TOO LATE LOL grin
4...IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT CEE-C WAS LEADING TOBI IN THE GAME ,SO THEY HAD TO LOOK FOR A WAY TO KILL HER GAME BY GIVING HER A STRIKE..

5..IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT TOBI PROVOKED AND INSTIGATED THE FIGHT... BUT HE GOT NO STRIKE..INSTEAD THEY OFFERED TO GIVE HIM AN ADVICE grin...
ADVICE FOR SOMEONE THAT IS INNOCENT? I HAVENT HEARD THIS IN THE HISTORY OF BIG BROTHER.. grin

6..BIGGIE AND HERITAGE BANK SHOULD CONTINUE THIER FRAUD...

7....ONE THING IS FOR SURE, THIS FRAUD IS ONLY GETTING CEE-C MORE FANS.. CEE-C'S FANS ARE STRONG AND UNSHAKABLE..

WHEN GOD SAYS YES, NO MAN CAN SAY NO... THEY CAN ONLY TRY

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eeghe:

Lol We are As the Nigerians wey we be cheesy
Others are adorable too tongue I personally am drawn to East Africans
Wow! so do I!! I love Tanzanians!! cool peeps!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
zicoraads:
I just ate one very peppery indomie and fried plantain. Also drank very cold water. It felt like heaven.

Make I run go buy more airtime grin

Need to keep sending VOTE Cee-C to 32052 kiss

My 737 is misbehaving.

TeamPepperDem grin cheesy kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by scondy(f): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
what baffles me about cee-c is how she has the energy to go on and on....yes, u can get upset and blast someone...but let it fizzle out and move on....she kept going on and on....

then Tobi has a way of inciting cee-c quietly...y go tell her u dont like her again when u know she is a mad person...

but then, even when incited you dont have to go overboard with your reaction....besides the incitement was not abusive ....someone says they dont like...fat deal....u laugh it off and move away.....has no correlation with that her reaction...

i said this long ago and i am saying again....Cee-c was not well trained.. the blame goes to her parents and family...they didnt teach her the principle of life that things don't have to always go your way...she is just a very spoilt brat...she has no psychological issues....she is just used to having her way right from when she was small....by the time she became an adult...it was too late to change her...

people....start taming your children from as early as 3/4 when they start throwing all those little tantrums...some parents would pass it off as being childish...if you dont curtail it...the result is cee-c..

Finally, tobi is no man...people shouldn't laud him....he could have left the entire scene.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
Cee-C should have stayed on her own throughout this week, kept mute, ignored everyone no matter what... her sympathy votes would have increased steady. But noooo, she just can't help it.

For someone who claims to have watched BBN back to back, this is a huge disappointment

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maggiespecial(f): 4:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
I no fit laugh oo, I heard say cee c is d most beautiful girl on earth..... Haaaaa

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
ChukwuJuwon:

Do you know why i will still blame the family because they really decide the socialization process of any child if there is no proper home training then peer group come into play the set of people she move around.

I just feel they didn't help her enough and she also didn't help herself as she was growing up.

Let me use myself has an example; I have this belief/attitude if you not paying my bills or feeding me i won't take any trash from you and i find it had to beg people by using common word i.e(Am sorry e.t.c) but as maturity set in you really don't have to be right before you accept fault.

The word I'm sorry will take you a long way i just feel Cee-C ego is just in another dimension; she should learn how to say sorry when wrong or right!!!

Just look at incident with tobi, when she called him she should've apologize and move on but yet she still trying to proof one or two points for no reason
you are right. I guess we r both sort of leaning on the same tree

(1) (2) (3) ... (3350) (3351) (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68