Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3873379 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:24am On Apr 19, 2018
Dezenazil:
like u weren't there when he chose Tobi over himself last week. Saying based on merit he feels Tobi should win, cos for him the game is about the tasks done in the house and he feels Tobi got that covered. Miracle is a very fair person. If u know u know.

cc amaralizzy40y

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:25am On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

You can't just say nice, please reward me by giving Ni baby 5 SMS. embarassed
Loltongue

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 1:29am On Apr 19, 2018
Goodnight FAM....
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 1:36am On Apr 19, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
I'm really angry this night, why would miracle choose Tobi over Nina, after all that Nina has been doing for him in that house, the love, care,kiss,sex,always there for him etc he thought is wise to choose Tobi over her, infact I'm tired of Mina whatever I pray God grant Nina her heart desire. I'm very sure if it was tobi that was getting from ceec or Alex what Miracle is getting from Nina, nothing on this earth will make him not to choose the person I swear, maybe if it was last week that big brother ask them to choose one person the want in finals probably he would have chosen Tobi then Nina should go. Miracle has a hardened heart. Take it or live it, 22nd should come already let me go back to my normal self.

So many other girls will give this to him! That's not all I want my Nina to offer to any man she ends up with. What is she bringing to the table? How will they build an empire together if they eventually end up together as a couple?

I love my siblings with my last breath but I know very well of situations that I'd prefer my friends handle instead of any of them. I've made certain decisions where I chose my younger sister over my elder sister, I've chosen to help a friend first before helping my bf with money. Some things can't just be handed to you because we've fvcked, kissed or we share blood. Prove your worth, can I trust you? Are you really deserving of what you're getting?

31 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by aroundnaija: 1:41am On Apr 19, 2018
This one every celeb dey support Tobi now hmmmm embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Biggie grin

Yemi even you! OK sad

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Girliving: 2:01am On Apr 19, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Tobi might actually be crowned winner come Sunday, this one that he hasn't won anything while Miracle has already won close to 3 million.

No Darling... Tobi has won 2million if I am not mistaken... Rico and him won 1million each and I think he also won another challenge

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Girliving: 2:13am On Apr 19, 2018
mayze:

When do u really what to have sense?has it gotten to dis level..housemates that dont know you even exist,u r giving urself headache over. .how much is the airtime they loaded on your phone that you are barking for the past one week..can you please get a life..everyone is tired

It's like asking a mad (WO)man to have sense na... U kno how impossible that is without meds

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mercytripletz: 2:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Shimmer2:
Wow so they banned me. Hmm.....

I think you have a problem.
One minor reason people are not voting Cee-C is because of her toxic fans and the major reason being that Cee-C herself is toxic.

You are even worse than Cee-C.
I am a Cee-C fan and I know that she sometimes embarrasses me and that doesn't stop me from saying the truth..

You deserved the ban.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 2:49am On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:
Tobi would have won his immaturity has marred him. If he cannot tame CeeC then he deserves to remain 23yrs for the next 5years as against 29yrs that he truly is.

CeeC has shown to be mentally unstable and incapable of being a model to anyone yet, she doesn't deserve d money.

Nina has been banged severally on public TV, she needs rehabilitation.

Alex was only prevented from Public sex by the intelligent LEO, she need home training.

Miracle has been able to take everyone in that house, and has Cleared CeeC recurrently without fail. He is mature for a 23yr old and deserves the money.

VOTE Miracle for Miracle, signs and wonders.
Pls did Nina bang herself

Oya adjust this foolishness before i get upset

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 2:51am On Apr 19, 2018
Threebear:

Love care kiss

Headache
Nagging
Complaints

Frustrations .

Yes 22nd should come already ,my boy needs to be free.
He has a beautiful campaign manager Cara ,I'll personally orchestra their hook up grin

Meanwhile Nina is last ,hope you are voting ?
Even if miracle and Nina did not Date after the show is on a do or die affair either is it the end of her life, when one door closes another opens, one man's food is another man's poison. There are some men out here who still likes her with all her headache, nagging and complains.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PNomsule: 4:25am On Apr 19, 2018
pearsy6:
Ebuka: "bring suya, bring suya, na cow body dey suffer am".
Little did CeeC know he was referring to her. BB used her to create content for the show and allowed her self distruct. Now that the show is ending he gives her a stern but true advice. Nice play!
You are intelligent.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PNomsule: 4:28am On Apr 19, 2018
nazablossom:
says who. Tobi won Nokia and heritage bank challenge

It still doesn't change the fact he is winning the show.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 4:31am On Apr 19, 2018
Ibk03:

Pls did Nina bang herself

Oya adjust this foolishness before i get upset

Question is why did she allow herself to be banged. Almost every guyman restricted go slice free resources. It's well with Nina sha.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by PNomsule: 4:36am On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:
Tobi would have won his immaturity has marred him. If he cannot tame CeeC then he deserves to remain 23yrs for the next 5years as against 29yrs that he truly is.

CeeC has shown to be mentally unstable and incapable of being a model to anyone yet, she doesn't deserve d money.

Alex was only prevented from Public sex by the intelligent LEO, she need home training.

Miracle has been able to take everyone in that house, and has Cleared CeeC recurrently without fail. He is mature for a 23yr old and deserves the money.

In your own very words, Ceecee is "mentally unstable", how else would Tobi have tamed her when he is indeed not a Shrink or Psychiatric Doctor huh?!
Given that this is the sole reason you gave for Tobi not to be eventually crowned and since you have yourself disputed same, it's therefore safe to say according to u that Tobi be crowned the eventual winner come Sunday 0700hrs

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyeinstein(m): 5:18am On Apr 19, 2018
nelll2:
One thing like that disgracing its entire lineage has been banned.
I was even thinking na machine sef not knowing issa tool..

Mtcheewp highly disappointed

I don report him second moniker too, hope it gets banned too, toxic fellow like his/her cee c.
Na dat caps lock guy be my next target mk E sef chop ban mk peace n non-toxic laughter reign for dis thread

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 5:46am On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Decampaign Nina? Lol

How is this about Miracle?

Did you watch today at all?

I love Minaship and all about it but what's love or relationship without focus on your personal life, how do you plan on improving your relationship when you're nonchalant and clueless about what you want out of life itself?

Nina's attitude towards today's task was total bullshii, it would have earned her slap if she was close by and it was no game with rules to obey.

She chose the time of discussing the task to demand for a massage, Miracle told her to wait but she was having non of that. He gave her the massage. Nina immediately stood and went to Tobi to ask for another one, saying Miracle didn't do it well... Can't really remember now, she picked a fight over their usual insults saying the expression he had on was not the normal one he puts on when they're joking... She stopped smiling against Biggie's order, why? Because she was mad at her "everything"

They spent close to 30mins doing back and forth on "you're right, you're wrong" with 1m at stake. That 30min could have made an impact in her presentation if they didn't waste it on that nonsense fight. No thanks to My Nina for picking a mumu fight at an important moment.

Her only excuse for her silliness is her neck and I still won't have that. What's pleasure without pain? Why couldn't she just endure till the presentation was over?

If anyone will see this as me decampaigning Nina and stops voting for her, fine! As much as I want her to win this, I also want her to be a better person.

Biko text VOTE Nina to 32052.

Enough said!!! Much respect ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Chelseafan1: 5:50am On Apr 19, 2018
nazablossom:
says who. Tobi won Nokia and heritage bank challenge

Oh! Apologies, didn't know.
I'm happy for him then.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tohpahz(f): 5:59am On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:

Your problem with Nina tho.. People of this world.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 6:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Dezenazil:
that was the worst part blaming Miracle and calling him insensitive. Fabricating a lie against him. All Miracle said was that everyone has somebody y is she alone. Which was meant to food for thought. Madam twisted it to Miracle saying no one wants here around, meanwhile na she carry herself put for people matter who didn't solicit her opinion. Coming to think that she is always about people respecting her space.

The girl is just something else jor, you see a couple discussing trying to find a common ground you just walked right in and start disturbing. Miracle begged her several times to leave them alone let them settle together but the insensitive CC won't listen, she just kept disturbing. And last last Miracle came for her and she now complained to biggie trying to absolve herself from all the blame claiming Miracle was insensitive forgetting in the heat of it she called Mina relationship rubbish relationship undecided

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 6:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Geezeem:

Which love?

You think what she told Tobi and the answer She gave

Ebuka didn't stick on Mimi? .....you clearly underestimate Miracle

From someone he trust the most to someone he wouldn't want to win

Speaks volumes of how that friendship has changed and not for the best

When Nina failed to stand and hug miracle for surviving eviction last Sunday

I knew something has broken in that friendship ......if I noticed it, you think miracle didn't?

It was Tobi that hugged him first.....twice for that matter.

Abeg make all mallam go face their

Kettles Biko !
If either Miracle or Nina fail to win the show we certainly know what went went wrong and it will be a huge blow. Imagine such talk coming from people who don't like Miracle and dissuaded Mina fans from throwing their weight behind Miracle, who is obviously more popular.
It is shameful that all the struggle is not to finish rock bottom and not to win. Marvis would have enjoyed The glory with Efe last year but she killed everything herself. In fact, when Efe was asked who he will prefer to win if he doesn't, he chose Bisola over Marvis for so many reasons. Truth must be told love is not supposed to becloud good judgement. Miracle and Tobi are are huge competition to each other and they both know, have and show mutual respect, which is good. I must state this, there is possibility of a relationship between the two outside the house, but will require forgiveness from both parties for what they have both said behind each other's back in the course of the show.

A huge stimulus for this love to continue will be dependent on one winning the show. Minanites time is ticking away for you to finally pitch tent with one of your babies so we can celebrate on Sunday.

For me I will advice you support Miracle now. At least you must have supported the other for the past three days.

SEND VOTE Miracle to 32052

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

So many other girls will give this to him! That's not all I want my Nina to offer to any man she ends up with. What is she bringing to the table? How will they build an empire together if they eventually end up together as a couple?

I love my siblings with my last breath but I know very well of situations that I'd prefer my friends handle instead of any of them. I've made certain decisions where I chose my younger sister over my elder sister, I've chosen to help a friend first before helping my bf with money. Some things can't just be handed to you because we've fvcked, kissed or we share blood. Prove your worth, can I trust you? Are you really deserving of what you're getting?

shocked

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tohpahz(f): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

YEA....CEE-C REALLY SHOWED MATURITY AND IT HAS WON HER MORE FANS..
HOW MANY LADIES CAN APOLOGIZE THESE DAYS?
NICE ONE FROM CEE-C.
Yinmu.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 6:19am On Apr 19, 2018
Team Cee-C supporters, It's a never give up battle.it is not over until it is over.
keep voting. More sms, more online votes.
She maybe troublesome, she be possessive.
She is human. She seriously needs our vote.
Rural rugged voting should be adopted for today's movement.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote
VOTE massively for her to be crowned come Sunday.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 6:34am On Apr 19, 2018
oshe11:
YumMinaYum na You be real MVP
See as everybody dey praise YOU

Chaiiiii, I'm JEALOUS OOOOcheesy
After she na she................ MVP THINGS
I WISHED OTHER MINANITES WERE LIKE HER.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Better pikin. The home training I gave you isn't useless.
So much drama yesterday, I don't even know where to start from.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 6:35am On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Ooooo'chim!!! There's gunshot from the next street! My cousin has turned off the lights and electronics. Biko, leave the fans alone ooooo.

My family and I are covered by the blood of Jesus, Amen!

Iyamm laughing grin cheesy grin

Woke up to see this, I hope you and your family are fine. The rate of insecurity is crazy in this country. If they can steal a maze who will not be robbed? Have a lovely day ahead.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 19, 2018
Psychological Notes from Big Brother Naija 2018 Double Wahala Edition Part 1

Narcissistic personality disorder is a pattern of behaviour in which a person exhibits an inflated sense of self-importance.
It is a common misconception that Narcissist have unbridled self-love but in the real sense they actually dislike themselves but masked there self-loathing with arrogance, pride, perfectionism and self-importance.

They have strong disdain for criticisms and are quick to blame others for their mistakes. They are always find it difficult to nurture and sustain relationships as they often alienate those that show love to them. They may look strong outwardly but they are dead emotionally and they hunger to be commended and adored by others.

Clinical Manifestations of a Narcissist

1. Unbridled envy and jealousy –Narcissists often display unbridled envy and jealousy towards others. Interestingly they are quick to accuse others of envying them.

2. Unreasonable expectations from others- Seek special treatment from others and always want people to comply with their own wish

3. Proud and arrogant attitude

4. Lust for power, fame, beauty and utopia love-[/b]Always flaunting and exaggerating their achievements

5. [b]Crave excessive admiration
-Constantly looking at the mirror, get greatly hurt when others point to their physical defects.

6. Lack of empathy for the feelings of others

7. Create special class and status for themselves-

8. Inability to sustain satisfying relationships

9. Hypersensitivity to any insult or imagined insults

It is of interest to note that Narcissists are often products of childhood extreme indulgence or harshness.

To be continued

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Borussia1: 6:46am On Apr 19, 2018
factsandfigures:
[s]Psychological Notes from Big Brother Naija 2018 Double Wahala Edition Part 1

CEECE exhibits some traits of NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder)

Narcissistic personality disorder is a pattern of behaviour in which a person exhibits an inflated sense of self-importance.
It is a common misconception that Narcissist have unbridled self-love but in the real sense they actually dislike themselves but masked there self-loathing with arrogance, pride, perfectionism and self-importance.

They have strong disdain for criticisms and are quick to blame others for their mistakes. They are always find it difficult to nurture and sustain relationships as they often alienate those that show love to them. They may look strong outwardly but they are dead emotionally and they hunger to be commended and adored by others.

Clinical Manifestations of a Narcissist

1. Unbridled envy and jealousy –Narcissists often display unbridled envy and jealousy towards others. Interestingly they are quick to accuse others of envying them. This attitude manifests in CeeCee obsessions of always coveting Alex’s cloths and eyes glasses despite the fact that she professed zero likeness to Alex.

2. Unreasonable expectations from others- Seek special treatment from others and always want people to comply with their own wish…This explains the fact that CeeCee could not stand the fact that Toby was giving attention to other female housemates. CeeCee wants Toby to treat her like a goddess. (Remember the Saturday nights drama)

3. Proud and arrogant attitude-CeeCee started exhibiting this attitude from week one. Bigbrother unknowingly aggravated the situation when he paired and chained CeeCee to Lolu.

4. Lust for power, fame, beauty and utopia love-[/b]Always flaunting and exaggerating their achievements

5. [b]Crave excessive admiration
-Constantly looking at the mirror, get greatly hurt when others point to their physical defects.

6. Lack of empathy for the feelings of others –CeeCee often exploit and take advantage of other to achieve her goals

7. Create special class and status for themselves- CeeCee does not shy away from telling people that they are below her class and status. She creates her own space and her own standards for people to enter that space.

8. Inability to sustain satisfying relationships

9. Hypersensitivity to any insult or imagined insults

It is of interest to note that Narcissists are often products of childhood extreme indulgence or harshness.

To be continued[/s]
Not a CeCe fan, but this is too early and vaguely overboard! It's 6:46am for Pete's sake.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ogaJona(m): 6:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Thanks Cee Cee for telling us Tobi's real age so all along he has been deceiving us of being 23 though I suspected the age.
thanks cee c u deserve my votes now. and Bleep those yeyebrities shaming u as if they are better

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 6:48am On Apr 19, 2018
genius43:

So you are also from Edo State?

So we are many here? Though not surprised. Edo people are expressive people. But comments I read from most of you are disappointing. For a fact, Edo people have always acted as agents for social cohesion of Nigeria from 1950s to date. Please guys let's always represent well. God bless your hustles.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Flashylily(f): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I love her but it legit breaks my heart to watch her mess things up at times. I pray we get another chance today, I'm hoping she'll make me smile because I've been squeezing face upandan. angry angry
don't worry,she will make you smiles.one million is too big to joke with.but I won't lie to you,I used to be like her before.my boyfriend is my boss at work. Most times I find it hard differentiating between work and love time not until when he shouts and I feel bad.it took me time to grasp how to balance it. Your baby will learn o.I'm team meemee even before the game started but seeing how nina does at times makes me remember part of my self.I love them both

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 6:51am On Apr 19, 2018
Dezenazil:
Akuko! New single loading come Sunday. It's a Miracle working God. Who God has blessed no man can curse, not the celebs, not the gang up or even Biggie.

Y is everything a conspiracy to u people. That is the problem with nigerians, if who u are supporting is not winning u start shouting rigging. Them swear for una? Gosh?!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3375) (3376) (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.