Stats: 3,158,110 members, 7,835,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910529 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:19am On Apr 19, 2018
What better way to start your day than with a theme that screams productivity..

Sms VOTE Tobi to 32052

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ksslib(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2018
It doesn't matter if you woke up on the wrong side of the bed.
It doesn't matter if that dream is still getting you pissed.
It doesn't matter if it's a tradition for you to frown every morning.
It doesn't matter if you're not a morning person.

Pause whatever you're doing... take a deep breath and smile.... because what better way to start your day than with good vibes..

Sms VOTE Tobi to 32052 .. The father of good vibes.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:26am On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Mehhhhnnnn! I still forget things easily? Chaii! I remember those days now. That excuse is flawed then...

Hahahaha cheesy grin... She thanked and blessed us when they both got saved na. You people should leave Ni Ni ooooo, I'm sure she not hugging MeeMee wasn't from a malicious place and same goes for MeeMee picking Tobi over her to win.

No ...definitely not from a malicious place

But from a gaming place tongue

Well.....those two know what they are doing

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:27am On Apr 19, 2018
scondy:

According to him he has feelings for her and wishes to continue the relationship outside...why will u not want your babe to win the money if not you?

I see y'all ready to twist this....

But Nina will learn ..

She was used ..period...nothing like mina

Tete of what "use" was Nina to Miracle? Did Miracle ride on her "popularity" or was it the opposite?

Both of them agree that Miracle even changed his planned strategy to help Nina.

Whether you like it or not, Nina got to this stage because of the support she got from Miracle.

And yes, the truth is that there is no Mina in Nina's head. She is going back to Collins.

Is this not what she has always told us in her diaries until recently? Who then is the user?

The more you try to paint Miracle black the more you reveal Nina's weaknesses.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
Good Morning House

Let me briefly remind everyone what the Top 5 have won so far:

Miracle-
Payporte Ultimate Arena Winner
Pepsi Challenge- with Trip to Russia

Tobi
Ultimate HoH Winner
Heritage Bank Business Loan
Nokia Challenge

Alex-
Dano Milk Mother's Day

Nina
Trip to Russia

CeeC
Nothing

Bear in mind, a winner will still emerge for ONE Campaign in the Finals. Anyone who wins ONE Campaign will NOT win the show. So, if you hear your fav's name that day, cancel them from potential winners.

Based on the above, CeeC is in pole position to win the show because those who win stuff on this show, don't win the prize cheesy

So, anybody giving themselves hope based on "so and so has won this and that"..... Calm down
Which one is ONE Campaign biko?
On seeing Miracle won again last night I concluded they might want to give the ultimate prize to another HM but Miracle fans all over social media won't have it saying if he has more votes nothing should stop the organizers from crowning him but we all know most shows in 9ja are scripted & kinda have their winners from the beginning already. Let's see how this pans out.
Has supersport awarded Miracle & Nina a trip to Russia for their challenge win already? Did I miss that?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:31am On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

So many other girls will give this to him! That's not all I want my Nina to offer to any man she ends up with. What is she bringing to the table? How will they build an empire together if they eventually end up together as a couple?

I love my siblings with my last breath but I know very well of situations that I'd prefer my friends handle instead of any of them. I've made certain decisions where I chose my younger sister over my elder sister, I've chosen to help a friend first before helping my bf with money. Some things can't just be handed to you because we've fvcked, kissed or we share blood. Prove your worth, can I trust you? Are you really deserving of what you're getting?

Your sins are forgiven ! cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2018
ogaJona:
Thanks Cee Cee for telling us Tobi's real age so all along he has been deceiving us of being 23 though I suspected the age.
thanks cee c u deserve my votes now. and Bleep those yeyebrities shaming u as if they are better
Oga Pls point out any housemate not using football age in BBN.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 8:36am On Apr 19, 2018
scondy:

I knew he would pick tobi but I was hoping he would just be sentimental for once...but alas...he must be the reasonable person

So he was not sentimental enough when he put Tolex up instead of putting Tena even though Tobi had saved him twice by that point?

Meanwhile he still chose her to be a winner oh but just that he thinks Tobi deserves it more.

In short, I have to learn to stop responding to this your Miracle critiques... grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
Good Morning House

Miracle-

Tobi
Ultimate HoH Winner
Nokia Challenge

Alex-
Dano Milk Mother's Day

Nina
Trip to Russia

CeeC
Nothing

Bear in mind, a winner will still emerge for ONE Campaign in the Finals. Anyone who wins ONE Campaign will NOT win the show. So, if you hear your fav's name that day, cancel them from potential winners.

Based on the above, CeeC is in pole position to win the show because those who win stuff on this show, don't win the prize cheesy

So, anybody giving themselves hope based on "so and so has won this and that"..... Calm down

You seem to forget that the eventual winner of the show is determined solely by votes and not by Big Brother Organisers, Heritage Bank or Even Payport The number one official sponsor of the show. The only control they have over the show is the control over cameras, Game rules not including who should or should not win the grand prize, as that is the exclusive preserve of voters, as well as, the diary room, at other periods not including the diary sessions (At those times no one except biggie and the housemate summoned know whatsup). Biggie allows us to see only what he wants us to see, using his cameras and this largely help us in shaping our opinions on favourites and who to vote for or not vote for. Please is there anything like one campaign, because I haven't seen them in the house yet.

SO THE HOPES ARE STILL HIGH, THE BALL IS IN OUR COURT, RISE UP ALL TEAM MIRACLE NO TIME TO WASTE. LET THERE BE MIRACLE SIGNS AND WONDERS COME SUNDAY

KEEP SENDING:

VOTE Miracle to 32052

NO TIME TO WASTE TIME. STAY BLESSED

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 19, 2018
Agbgift:

My speaking ability is not too sound but I hear the language very well.
awww I am jealous. I speak and understand Yoruba better
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:41am On Apr 19, 2018
sunnyflakes:

If either Miracle or Nina fail to win the show we certainly know what went went wrong and it will be a huge blow. Imagine such talk coming from people who don't like Miracle and dissuaded Mina fans from throwing their weight behind Miracle, who is obviously more popular.
It is shameful that all the struggle is not to finish rock bottom and not to win. Marvis would have enjoyed The glory with Efe last year but she killed everything herself. In fact, when Efe was asked who he will prefer to win if he doesn't, he chose Bisola over Marvis for so many reasons. Truth must be told love is not supposed to becloud good judgement. Miracle and Tobi are are huge competition to each other and they both know, have and show mutual respect, which is good. I must state this, there is possibility of a relationship between the two outside the house, but will require forgiveness from both parties for what they have both said behind each other's back in the course of the show.

A huge stimulus for this love to continue will be dependent on one winning the show. Minanites time is ticking away for you to finally pitch tent with one of your babies so we can celebrate on Sunday.

For me I will advice you support Miracle now. At least you must have supported the other for the past three days.

SEND VOTE Miracle to 32052

Very well said.

If any true Mina fan is voting Nina to have

A GOOD percentage but is not voting miracle to WiN

That MInalite is a FRAUD !

If they won't take joy in Miracle winning......and actively participate

In that, Then they were never true Mina fans.

Team Miracle and Team Nina took their stands long ago

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2018
MrBigiman:

Question is why did she allow herself to be banged. Almost every guyman restricted go slice free resources. It's well with Nina sha.

This is flawed
I am shocked a medical professional would think like this
Knowing what you know about hormones and endorphins and emotions
Nina had sex with Miracle and vice versa because they are living and are all about each other these past three months
I hate "moralism" when it tries to cloud genuine feelings
Good morning Chief
Please keep voting for Miracle
A happy day ahead

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2018
blackwidow123:

She should have shoved her apology up her árse to be honest. It's fishy to me that this is the first time she's ever apologizing for anything. I cannot recollect her ever apologizing in the past for her altercations with not only Tobi but other HMs as well.

Cynthia Nwadiora knows this game very well. This is the final week where all it takes is something very minimal to make or mar you. CeeC can be everything but not abysmally stupid. She already thought of the effect this incident would have on her game particularly now that is the final week hence the 'apology'.

I didn't buy that half-baked apology of hers and I'm glad Tobi didn't buy it either.
my dear,,he didn't take her apology serious at all.. that she wasn't completely sorry,it was selective apology.
Am so happy tobi,is now Wise.. he even said he's only concern,is her threatening to deal with him after d show..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Wankasi231: 8:46am On Apr 19, 2018
Hello bbn fan, cee-c is never a bad person. This is a game. Nobody has d right to judge her, this pretty lady is playing her script based on the tag this yr, which is double wahala. She is d double wahala in this year bbn. Pls understand the bbn theme this year. "DOUBLE WAHALA"....... No hate Pls She act and play her role according to this year tag double wahala......if Cee-c is not in dis BBN, nothing like double wahala. indeed she is the double wahala in the house....so she deserve the money........ Let support her by voting her. Thanks

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by pentax(m): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
Good Morning House

Miracle-

Tobi
Ultimate HoH Winner
Nokia Challenge

Alex-
Dano Milk Mother's Day

Nina
Trip to Russia

CeeC
Nothing

Stop saying nonsense

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:50am On Apr 19, 2018
Reussite:

Which one is ONE Campaign biko?
On seeing Miracle won again last night I concluded they might want to give the ultimate prize to another HM but Miracle fans all over social media won't have it saying if he has more votes nothing should stop the organizers from crowning him but we all know most shows in 9ja are scripted & kinda have their winners from the beginning already. Let's see how this pans out.
Has supersport awarded Miracle & Nina a trip to Russia for their challenge win already? Did I miss that?
Bisola won ONE Campaign last year

Tayo won it in BBA Hotshots.

Big Brother is not a show in Naija, Big Brother is a Franchise. There is no scripted winner, there is winner by votes. They have a BRAND, that is why they use a company with a BRAND to collate votes.

I am advising against jumping to conclusions. Since everybody has won something aside CeeC, then ANYBODY can still win. They are all standing on even ground

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:51am On Apr 19, 2018
pentax:

Stop saying nonsense
even in nonsense, there is SENSE....you just need Sense to spot it.

Good morning smiley

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:55am On Apr 19, 2018
sunnyflakes:

You seem to forget that the eventual winner of the show is determined solely by votes and not by Big Brother Organisers, Heritage Bank or Even Payport The number one official sponsor of the show. The only control they have over the show is the control over cameras, Game rules not including who should or should not win the grand prize, as that is the exclusive preserve of voters, as well as, the diary room, at other periods not including the diary sessions (At those times no one except biggie and the housemate summoned know whatsup). Biggie allows us to see only what he wants us to see, using his cameras and this largely help us in shaping our opinions on favourites and who to vote for or not vote for. Please is there anything like one campaign, because I haven't seen them in the house yet.

SO THE HOPES ARE STILL HIGH, THE BALL IS IN OUR COURT, RISE UP ALL TEAM MIRACLE NO TIME TO WASTE. LET THERE BE MIRACLE SIGNS AND WONDERS COME SUNDAY

KEEP SENDING:

VOTE Miracle to 32052

NO TIME TO WASTE TIME. STAY BLESSED

that message was for the guy who claimed that Tobi will win because Miracle has won a lot

I wanted to explain that they have all won something, so that rule will not apply this year. The fact that so many of you did not get the point is funny

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by RedDistrict: 8:55am On Apr 19, 2018
stephleena:

my dear,,he didn't take her apology serious at all.. that she wasn't completely sorry,it was selective apology.
Am so happy tobi,is now Wise.. he even said he's only concern,is her threatening to deal with him after d show..

shw threatened to deal with him after the show?? I missed that o but if she really said that, i laugh cos the show is the only reason why her fuk up hasnt been properly treated. Tobi might be from a rich home but he is street enough, make she try herself grin God help her

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Nina to 32052

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 8:57am On Apr 19, 2018
sunnyflakes:

After she na she................ MVP THINGS

I WISHED OTHER MINANITES WERE LIKE HER.

She is a Nina fan

Was semi Mina like some of us grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 8:58am On Apr 19, 2018
I am happy now At the serenity of here this morning. seems all teams are out for last push.
Team Cee-C you guys still amazed me.
Never give up is the determination we talk about all day. The ability to save Cee-C and gave her dream goals of being in the finals. And still voting massively to crown her come Sunday.
Loluforce, kokoarmy,bamteddy it is now or never. It is called dieing hours push. Even four sms bearing VOTE Cee-C to 32052 is enough to be appreciated. nothing is too small.
The only lady who believed a lady should win BBN3.
Ladies I know she is not perfect nor close. But use the crown to honor and humble her. let her know the world is not against her.
ladies it's just a final touch to crown one of ur own despite her flaws.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Gboliwe: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2018
I don't know a lot of things but I aspire and improve daily but ONE thing I know and for sure is that the witch and manipulator will NOT win this 45m.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:00am On Apr 19, 2018
ObinnaT:

And you chose to support Nina, why? You can relate to her immoral view. You still sleep with men you meet up with anywhere even when you have a boyfriend.

It's that simple.
See them.Demented lots.Abeg fly outta my mention biko.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:01am On Apr 19, 2018
genius43:

Yes.
NICE...WHAT PART?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:01am On Apr 19, 2018
RedDistrict:

shw threatened to deal with him after the show?? I missed that o but if she really said that, i laugh cos the show is the only reason why her fuk up hasnt been properly treated. Tobi might be from a rich home but he is street enough, make she try herself grin God help her

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Nina to 32052
lol...exactly, I laughed out loud wen she even said, u re not even up to d guys have dated outside dis house,"you can't even be their houseboy "....let's leave this house, I go treat ur fvck up...
That was wen I concluded, DAT sometimes height affects one's sense of reasoning, my school of thought might be wrong tho..
Tobi, is just an epitome of humility..CeCe go humble,once she sees DAT messy kid,outside big brother's house.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dygeasy(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
Bisola won ONE Campaign last year

Tayo won it in BBA Hotshots.

Big Brother is not a show in Naija, Big Brother is a Franchise. There is no scripted winner, there is winner by votes. They have a BRAND, that is why they use a company with a BRAND to collate votes.

I am advising against jumping to conclusions. Since everybody has won something aside CeeC, then ANYBODY can still win. They are all standing on even ground
But they did not have any task that had tuo do with one campaign in this year's show. I stand to be corrected. In previous ones, they did and I remember last year's shoe very well.

Also, this is the first time the organizers introducef side games so that other people aside the winner don't go home empty-handed. Save for tree payporte arena challenge and the one campaign thing that existed last year, every other challenge that has won other housemates this year are all new introductions his year so I don't think any of those have any bearing on whom the eventual winner would be.

So, a person can very well leave the show empty-handed without winning shitttt. Cos they had the chance to win something over the course of the game proper.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
See them.Demented lots.Abeg fly outta my mention biko.
WHY THE INSULT? KINDLY ANSWER HIS QUESTION BIKO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 9:02am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
that message was for the guy who claimed that Tobi will win because Miracle has won a lot

I wanted to explain that they have all won something, so that rule will not apply this year. The fact that so many of you did not get the point is funny

I know, i just threw more light in. What i want to hear from you is the one campaign you mentioned. Personally i don't see it coming up because they did not compete for it..................... The inference i am drawing is that one campaign did not subscribe to bbn double wahala, or what do you think?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:03am On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING APART FROM CARRYING NINA FOR HEAD LIKE GALA...
You are surprisingly right on this one.But accept you need some psychotherapy.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

WHY THE INSULT? KINDLY ANSWER HIS QUESTION BIKO
I won't indulge your jobless as.s today. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Wankasi231:
Hello bbn fan, cee-c is never a bad person. This is a game. Nobody has d right to judge her, this pretty lady is playing her script based on the tag this yr, which is double wahala. She is d double wahala in this year bbn. Pls understand the bbn theme this year. "DOUBLE WAHALA"....... No hate Pls She act and play her role according to this year tag double wahala......if Cee-c is not in dis BBN, nothing like double wahala. indeed she is the double wahala in the house....so she deserve the money........ Let support her by voting her. Thanks
No dear, she doesn't deserves the money but rather" double-bed space " ,at yaba left..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2018
Geezeem:

She is a Nina fan

Was semi Mina like some of us grin

Though she is highly indifferent unlike most Mina Fans.............. I respect her alot.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3377) (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98