Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,298 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3911207 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

NICE...WHAT PART?

Owan East
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Reussite:

Wow this is the first time I'ad see U totally not on Nina's side shocked tho I didn't watch today's scenario but I guess I just have to agree with you on this.
For someone like Mi who is highly competitive & over ambitious in every given assignment he'ad need to see same spirit cultivated in Ni to handle the outside world better & be immensely focused in achieving their dreams which I think Ni's yet to really understand.
I guess I might have misjudged Mi's final choice on who he prefers winning based on what the individual has brought to the table worthy of emulation.
Mi fans pls pardon my supposed sentimental judgement well I'm so invested in Mina ideally to think of things out of the box most times.

Go and sin no more grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2018
sunnyflakes:

I know, i just threw more light in. What i want to hear from you is the one campaign you mentioned. Personally i don't see it coming up because they did not compete for it..................... The inference i am drawing is that one campaign did not subscribe to bbn double wahala, or what do you think?
yes, they probably did not. It will be the first time in years since ONE Campaign opted out

However, the side attractions has served enough purpose for that I suppose

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2018
bibelo:
watching Cee-c DS showed two things ; pathological lier and mentally disturbed.
For all those Nigerians rooting for her, sorry to say you are part of the problem we have in Nigeria.
Like seriously campaigning for someone not fit to a role model to win the show? shows how low we have sunk in this country.
Honestly would any parent be proud of a child like Cee-c? No wonder an unknown Dana was drafted by the family to send a message or be sacked , even Cee-c understood the message of her family by playing along as if she remembered Dana and quickly left the lounge on sunday.only those who were observant would have noticed it.
Lastly to refresh her fans memory she clearly lied[b] that anto was the one cooking after Rico Left when footages showed it was Tobi and she was in the kitchen right behind him[/b].if watched the daily highlight show it was clearly pointed out.

grin grin grin I remember this one. She just did not want to acknowledge anything good about Tobi grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:07am On Apr 19, 2018
MamBi:

Tete of what "use" was Nina to Miracle? Did Miracle ride on her "popularity" or was it the opposite?

Both of them agree that Miracle even changed his planned strategy to help Nina.

Whether you like it or not, Nina got to this stage because of the support she got from Miracle.

And yes, the truth is that there is no Mina in Nina's head. She is going back to Collins.

Is this not what she has always told us in her diaries until recently? Who then is the user?

The more you try to paint Miracle black the more you reveal Nina's weaknesses.

Thank you !

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:07am On Apr 19, 2018
Dygeasy:
But they did not have any task that had tuo do with one campaign in this year's show. I stand to be corrected. In previous ones, they did and I remember last year's shoe very well.

Also, this is the first time the organizers introducef side games so that other people aside the winner don't go home empty-handed. Save for tree payporte arena challenge and the one campaign thing that existed last year, every other challenge that has won other housemates this year are all new introductions his year so I don't think any of those have any bearing on whom the eventual winner would be.

So, a person can very well leave the show empty-handed without winning shitttt. Cos they had the chance to win something over the course of the game proper.
I agree.

That's my whole point, that the wins will have no bearing on the eventual winner

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Wankasi231: 9:11am On Apr 19, 2018
who is giving d viewer & house mate double wahala & something for the viewer & housemate to gossip about? is not cee-c. ........removed sentiment, Let support her by voting her. Cee-c is acting this year theme, which is double wahala. She is not a bad person. She acting the theme 4 u & me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2018
Good morning my man, but there can only be one winner cheesy
RedDistrict:

shw threatened to deal with him after the show?? I missed that o but if she really said that, i laugh cos the show is the only reason why her fuk up hasnt been properly treated. Tobi might be from a rich home but he is street enough, make she try herself grin God help her

VOTE Miracle to 32052

VOTE Nina to 32052

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:13am On Apr 19, 2018
Munzy14:
I am happy now At the serenity of here this morning. seems all teams are out for last push.
Team Cee-C you guys still amazed me.
Never give up is the determination we talk about all day. The ability to save Cee-C and gave her dream goals of being in the finals. And still voting massively to crown her come Sunday.
Loluforce, kokoarmy,bamteddy it is now or never. It is called dieing hours push. Even four sms bearing VOTE Cee-C to 32052 is enough to be appreciated. nothing is too small.
The only lady who believed a lady should win BBN3.
Ladies I know she is not perfect nor close. But use the crown to honor and humble her. let her know the world is not against her.
ladies it's just a final touch to crown one of ur own despite her flaws.
VOTE Cee-C to 32052.
https://africamagic.dstv.com/show/big-brother-nigeria-s3/vote

VOTING ENDS TOMORROW FRIDAY..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:14am On Apr 19, 2018
Shame on you oh camera man
For your obsession with Alex
Few days remaining you are giving us what you want to watch

Yes some people want to watch CeeC sleep
Some people want to watch Miracle and or Nina
Anyway in a few days I won't care what your obsession is anymore!
Mxm!!!
angry

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by philip0906(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2018
Wankasi231:
[s]who is giving d viewer & house mate double wahala & something for the viewer & housemate to gossip about? is not cee-c. ........removed sentiment, Let support her by voting her. Cee-c is acting this year theme, which is double wahala. She is not a bad person. She acting the theme 4 u & me[/s]

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OBAMAKILLOSAMA: 9:16am On Apr 19, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

Blessed be the VI***NA dat gave birth to thee..For yea are not partial so thou shall eat thy fruit of thy labour.

Yu are so honest..Pls come ad manage my cocoa farm. wink

In other news..Putin said he is voting MIRACLE.

Not funny. If I tell you that you and your sense are world apart you will think I am abusing u when I am only stating the obvious fact.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2018
ninnyanny:
I won't indulge your jobless as.s today. grin
PLEASE ANSWER HIS QUESTION.. THE QUESTION WASNT MINE NA.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

VOTING ENDS TOMORROW..
Yea Friday 9pm. Tomorrow is coming with different pattern of voting and campaign.
I believe in u guys holding it down for Cee-C here.
Thumbs up!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:18am On Apr 19, 2018
Good morning everyone
We can never have too much miracles
So voting for one is a beautiful activity
(I dunno what I just typed cheesy)
But my point is that is that it is a beautiful feeling to keep voting and wishing upon a Miracle)

VOTE Miracle to 32052
(Blowing amazingness your way)
kiss

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2018
Munzy14:

Yea Friday 9pm. Tomorrow is coming with different pattern of voting and campaign.
I believe in u guys holding it down for Cee-C here.
Thumbs up!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:21am On Apr 19, 2018
Whenever I hear Alex sell Tobi a poverty line (to wangle something from him) I sincerely want to punch her thru my screen!
Don't get me started on the way she says "Baambaum" for Bambam!!
angry!!!

My main least fav of the Five
There is the subsidiary one too cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2018
Geezeem:

Which love?

You think what she told Tobi and the answer She gave

Ebuka didn't stick on Mimi? .....you clearly underestimate Miracle

From someone he trust the most to someone he wouldn't want to win

Speaks volumes of how that friendship has changed and not for the best

When Nina failed to stand and hug miracle for surviving eviction last Sunday

I knew something has broken in that friendship ......if I noticed it, you think miracle didn't?

It was Tobi that hugged him first.....twice for that matter.

Abeg make all mallam go face their

Kettles Biko !

Oh, I didn't notice this. Were they fighting at the time?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2018
genius43:

Owan East
OK COOL
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MrBigiman: 9:25am On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:

This is flawed
I am shocked a medical professional would think like this
Knowing what you know about hormones and endorphins and emotions
Nina had sex with Miracle and vice versa because they are living and are all about each other these past three months
I hate "moralism" when it tries to cloud genuine feelings
Good morning Chief
Please keep voting for Miracle
A happy day ahead

U dey mind me. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2018
AntiBrutus:

Better pikin. The home training I gave you isn't useless.
So much drama yesterday, I don't even know where to start from.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If na ban I chop now, you won't remember the home training you gave me oooo. Biko, where's my father, na him we suppose praise. cheesy tongue

Yesterday's drama ehnnnnn, I didn't know it got to me until it was time to sleep and I couldn't hold back the tears. I wee not lie, I was legit shook when MeeMee chose ToboGee over Nina le! But knowing I would have done the same, I kukuma forgave him... That one no even concern me, I'm more worried about Nina le going home with nothing, I know she has learnt a lot, she's legit the most improved housemate and that will aid her journey in life. But, I still want her to get a cash prize and I was counting on this week's tasks to get her some.

So, TeamNina, whatever I said about Ni Ni last night wasn't to decampaign her or justify MeeMee's actions(I still don't fault him for having a choice. We should all learn a lesson from this though, what ever our relationship is with others, have lil or no expectations from them. That way, we don't get unnecessary disappointments). I just want the best for her, with or without Miracle. I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh, I know I go overboard when I'm angry (my sister calls me evil. When I'm not on her side because I just bare it all for you to see angry grin). But, everything I said was out of love for Ni. I saw her during their workout and smiled, I didn't expect her to be there with the neck pain but pumpkin proved she's not just there for Biggie's fish, meat or fridge. Ni Ni issa fighter and a winner, we don't quit! kiss kiss Much love FAM! embarassed

Ada oooo, comman vote for my baby na. Iyamm begging grin cheesy tongue

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:27am On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Decampaign Nina? Lol

How is this about Miracle?

Did you watch today at all?

I love Minaship and all about it but what's love or relationship without focus on your personal life, how do you plan on improving your relationship when you're nonchalant and clueless about what you want out of life itself?

Nina's attitude towards today's task was total bullshii, it would have earned her slap if she was close by and it was no game with rules to obey.

She chose the time of discussing the task to demand for a massage, Miracle told her to wait but she was having non of that. He gave her the massage. Nina immediately stood and went to Tobi to ask for another one, saying Miracle didn't do it well... Can't really remember now, she picked a fight over their usual insults saying the expression he had on was not the normal one he puts on when they're joking... She stopped smiling against Biggie's order, why? Because she was mad at her "everything"

They spent close to 30mins doing back and forth on "you're right, you're wrong" with 1m at stake. That 30min could have made an impact in her presentation if they didn't waste it on that nonsense fight. No thanks to My Nina for picking a mumu fight at an important moment.

Her only excuse for her silliness is her neck and I still won't have that. What's pleasure without pain? Why couldn't she just endure till the presentation was over?

If anyone will see this as me decampaigning Nina and stops voting for her, fine! As much as I want her to win this, I also want her to be a better person.

Biko text VOTE Nina to 32052.

You are truly gold with this. Mwaaaaahhhh.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyeinstein(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:

OK COOL

Livelymatilda, u na Edo person?!!! Oooooosanobua na'baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:
Whenever I hear Alex sell Tobi a poverty line (to wangle something from him) I sincerely want to punch her thru my screen!
angry

I also noticed that.she tried it severally with leo but tobi is generous and benevolent.he can afford to give her all she wants double without losing a breath.moreover,she dosent demand much just basic necessities of life.i believe she may not be as poor as depicted but she is surely the poorest in the house financially alongside maybe nina.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
THIS POVERTY TALK SINCE DAY 1 WONT HELP ALEX GET TO TOP 3.....
THE MORE REASON TOBI ALWAYS COUNTER IT BY PROMISING YOU HEAVEN OUTSIDE..

ALWAYS POOR, POOR AND BROKE RUBBISH......EFE WANNABE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 9:30am On Apr 19, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
Yeah Yeah. ..i see you've been keeping up with BBnaija.. I do see your posts old woman. lool cheesy

#YOLO

Lool don’t worry it’ll be over after Sunday, I should send all my followers an apology e-gift grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:34am On Apr 19, 2018
senatordave1:

I also noticed that.she tried it severally with leo but tobi is generous and benevolent.he can afford to give her all she wants double without losing a breath.moreover,she dosent demand much just basic necessities of life.i believe she may not be as poor as depicted but she is surely the poorest in the house financially alongside maybe nina.
Nina? I don't think so
though, Nina isn't fluent in her speaking, doesn't mean she's not from a well to do home..
check out her wigs,and clothing she no even do borrow pose reach poshed barrister..
by d way, state universities are expensive, and Nina schools at IMSU..

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:35am On Apr 19, 2018
ALEX TO TOBI------I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP...

HMMM... TOBI JUNIOR KNOCKING?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:36am On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:
Don't get me started on the way she says "Baambaum" for Bambam!!
angry!!!

lol, Alex is just one lucky girl better "ororo*, dey her head, mind u Alex doesn't even know Tobi's background,she doesn't even know d worth of DT bracelet on her wrist yet.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:37am On Apr 19, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

Blessed be the VI***NA dat gave birth to thee..For yea are not partial so thou shall eat thy fruit of thy labour.

Yu are so honest..Pls come ad manage my cocoa farm. wink

In other news..Putin said he is voting MIRACLE.

Thank you but can we keep the Vee out of it, please?

Oya na, wey the farm? cheesy

Who is Putin biko?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:38am On Apr 19, 2018
sunnyeinstein:

Livelymatilda, u na Edo person?!!! Oooooosanobua na'baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WETIN DO EDO OOO?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.