Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,190 members, 7,835,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3910735 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 9:39am On Apr 19, 2018
Threebear:

Will you shut up and keep quiet .

What has Nina done in that house to prove she deserves that money ?

Today she had the chance to make an easy 500k but she was more interested in discussing a stupid neck massage than putting in effort.

Miracle is one ruled by his head not his heart ,like most successful men do .

He choose an equally deserving person.

Side by side it is clear that Miracle likes Nina a whole lot more than he likes Tobi ,but he respects Tobi's drive and hustle .

I give Miracle my hundred and ten support ,

Why ?

Because I've seen his drive and hustle .

I saw it even when most of you called him mannequin ,sex doll or whatever and I kept laughing because like always no one sees what I see till it is too late .

If I had ten million and I see a hardworking stranger and a lazy cousin ,you'd really think I will give the money to my cousin ?

Most of you are the reason for the stagnation of our country .

Sentiments and nepotism is the order of your day.

Stop tying Miracle into a marriage he is not !

Don't inflict your perverted fantasies on him .

This is not a mills and boons novel ,this is reality.

Smh
Joor ma bi nu. I guess I understand your reasons now.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2018
stephleena:

lol, Alex is just one lucky girl better "ororo*, dey her head, mind u Alex doesn't even know Tobi's background,she doesn't even know d worth of DT bracelet on her wrist yet.

Untrue dear
Leo told her everything she needs to know about their families' (his and Tobi's) respective wealthy backgrounds, the associated kinships and rivalries
Tobi talks about his jet set lifestyle (in a non bragging manner oo, unlike Leo)
Only a blind person would "see" cheesy valuable jewelry and not have an inkling as to its worth...Tobi has said the price many times too undecided
So don't give me that
Asi asi
(Lie lie)

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 9:40am On Apr 19, 2018
Remember I said I see a munya uti case this season. Its becoming more and more true. The favourite to win has been ousted. Fair game...........

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:40am On Apr 19, 2018
MamBi:

So he was not sentimental enough when he put Tolex up instead of putting Tena even though Tobi had saved him twice by that point?

Meanwhile he still chose her to be a winner oh but just that he thinks Tobi deserves it more.

In short, I have to learn to stop responding to this your Miracle critiques... grin grin grin

Tete has PH.D in stirring someone up to the bolded

She does it so effortlessly ......she had me going back

Again and again to last season grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:41am On Apr 19, 2018
BY SUNDAY/TURSDAY,WE ALL WILL BE FULLY BACK TO OUR REALITY LIVES....I PITY SOME PEOPLE .

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:44am On Apr 19, 2018
HMMMM

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Frank65(m): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
Good Morning House

Let me briefly remind everyone what the Top 5 have won so far:

Miracle-
Payporte Ultimate Arena Winner
Pepsi Challenge- with Trip to Russia

Tobi
Ultimate HoH Winner
Heritage Bank Business Loan
Nokia Challenge

Alex-
Dano Milk Mother's Day

Nina
Trip to Russia

CeeC
Nothing

Bear in mind, a winner will still emerge for ONE Campaign in the Finals. Anyone who wins ONE Campaign will NOT win the show. So, if you hear your fav's name that day, cancel them from potential winners.

Based on the above, CeeC is in pole position to win the show because those who win stuff on this show, don't win the prize cheesy

So, anybody giving themselves hope based on "so and so has won this and that"..... Calm down

You are truly a JANKARA analyst. BBN is won by votes and not this useless myth u put up there. Which kind lawyer u be sef

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SHAKABOOM: 9:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Threebear:

Will you shut up and keep quiet .

What has Nina done in that house to prove she deserves that money ?

Today she had the chance to make an easy 500k but she was more interested in discussing a stupid neck massage than putting in effort.

Miracle is one ruled by his head not his heart ,like most successful men do .

He choose an equally deserving person.

Side by side it is clear that Miracle likes Nina a whole lot more than he likes Tobi ,but he respects Tobi's drive and hustle .

I give Miracle my hundred and ten support ,

Why ?

Because I've seen his drive and hustle .

I saw it even when most of you called him mannequin ,sex doll or whatever and I kept laughing because like always no one sees what I see till it is too late .

If I had ten million and I see a hardworking stranger and a lazy cousin ,you'd really think I will give the money to my cousin ?

Most of you are the reason for the stagnation of our country .

Sentiments and nepotism is the order of your day.

Stop tying Miracle into a marriage he is not !

Don't inflict your perverted fantasies on him .

This is not a mills and boons novel ,this is reality.

Smh
Well said..And the Nina made it clear to him twice that she is in a relationship. Then why this brain dead pipu Wan force the pilot into after show relationship with her when she don dey into one already.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 9:45am On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:

Untrue dear
Leo told her everything she needs to know about their family's (his and Tobi's) respective wealthy backgrounds, the kinships and rivalries associated
Tobi talks about his jet set lifestyle (in a non bragging manner oo, unlike Leo)

So don't give me that
Asi asi
(Lie lie)
sail on..all we know be say,she go still visit egbon tobi house.
Tobi,don buy her "pitiable story"..
she go still carry her mgbeke leg, jet with tobi..
ekele diri chineke..

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:47am On Apr 19, 2018
Twoclans:

Woke up to see this, I hope you and your family are fine. The rate of insecurity is crazy in this country. If they can steal a maze who will not be robbed? Have a lovely day ahead.

We're fine oooo. It's on the high side, babez. I need to fly out of this country with my Mina biko. O'chim!!! embarassed

And you too, thanks hun. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 9:48am On Apr 19, 2018
sunnyflakes:

Though she is highly indifferent unlike most Mina Fans.............. I respect her alot.

I respect her too

Only pointing out she isn't Team Mina

But team Nina and it's ok

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2018
Zozo06:

Nina is standing besides her bed. Tobi goes to the kitchen too.
Alex is still on miracle's bed. Nina tells her to get off miracle's bed, she doesn't like it. Alex says she's not going off, she's going to sleep besides miracle. Nina repeats that Alex should get off miracle's bed. She calls tobi to come take off Alex from miracle's bed.

SEX DOLL FORMING WIFEY... grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:53am On Apr 19, 2018
SHAKABOOM:

Well said..And the Nina made it clear to him twice that she is in a relationship. Then why this brain dead pipu Wan force the pilot into after show relationship with her when she don dey into one already.

Nina wants MeeMee as much as he wants (wanted) her. She's not forcing herself on him, we're not forcing her on him too. Left to me, I'd prefer her single sef. undecided undecided

Nina made it clear that she loves Miracle and has since then stopped mentioning Collins. She mentions Collins, wahala. She no mention, double wahala! Give her a break, please!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:54am On Apr 19, 2018
Geezeem:

I respect her too

Only pointing out she isn't Team Mina

But team Nina and it's ok

I can be both. tongue

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by darlingnuel(m): 9:56am On Apr 19, 2018
Omo, i had to switch off my TV during CeeC's diary session last night: girl was just blabbing annoyingly about everyone being so annoying. OMG

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 19, 2018
livelymatilda:
ALEX TO TOBI------I FEEL LIKE THROWING UP...

HMMM... TOBI JUNIOR KNOCKING?
Lwkm.... ahswear something is seriously wrong with you
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:57am On Apr 19, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Remember I said I see a munya uti case this season. Its becoming more and more true. The favourite to win has been ousted. Fair game...........
you mean Tobi or CeeC?/

Who is Munya and who is Uti? You people think you can use that analogy every time?

Unless the two front runners are bitter rivals, the Munya and Uti model cannot be present.

What you have here is an Efe and Bisola situation. Not Munya and Uti....and last I heard (which is this morning), Efe has not been ousted.

You cannot win if you give people a reason to relax.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 9:58am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
Good Morning House

Let me briefly remind everyone what the Top 5 have won so far:

Miracle-
Payporte Ultimate Arena Winner
Pepsi Challenge- with Trip to Russia

Tobi
Ultimate HoH Winner
Heritage Bank Business Loan
Nokia Challenge

Alex-
Dano Milk Mother's Day

Nina
Trip to Russia

CeeC
Nothing

Bear in mind, a winner will still emerge for ONE Campaign in the Finals. Anyone who wins ONE Campaign will NOT win the show. So, if you hear your fav's name that day, cancel them from potential winners.

Based on the above, CeeC is in pole position to win the show because those who win stuff on this show, don't win the prize cheesy

So, anybody giving themselves hope based on "so and so has won this and that"..... Calm down

When did she win this? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:01am On Apr 19, 2018
Frank65:

You are truly a JANKARA analyst. BBN is won by votes and not this useless myth u put up there. Which kind lawyer u be sef
instead of you to read further, you just jump at anything.

If you cannot detect sarcasm, at least be smart enough to read further and you will see my explanation and feel incredibly silly for jumping to conclusions

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2018
Tetragramaton:

This would be nice though. I like "fair" games. That moment of truth when someone's heart will be hammering because truly, there was competition... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 10:05am On Apr 19, 2018
Geezeem:

Tete has PH.D in stirring someone up to the bolded

She does it so effortlessly ......she had me going back

Again and again to last season grin

grin grin She is good grin grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2018
Eeghe:
Whenever I hear Alex sell Tobi a poverty line (to wangle something from him) I sincerely want to punch her thru my screen!
Don't get me started on the way she says "Baambaum" for Bambam!!
angry!!!

My main least fav of the Five
There is the subsidiary one too cheesy

And she curved the guy by stylishly changing

Topic when he started to say that he runs away from any chic he

Has feelings for who isn't feeling him in return cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetdude001(m): 10:06am On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

So many other girls will give this to him! That's not all I want my Nina to offer to any man she ends up with. What is she bringing to the table? How will they build an empire together if they eventually end up together as a couple?

I love my siblings with my last breath but I know very well of situations that I'd prefer my friends handle instead of any of them. I've made certain decisions where I chose my younger sister over my elder sister, I've chosen to help a friend first before helping my bf with money. Some things can't just be handed to you because we've fvcked, kissed or we share blood. Prove your worth, can I trust you? Are you really deserving of what you're getting?
U deserve something nice.
#teamtobi

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:08am On Apr 19, 2018
MamBi:

Oh, I didn't notice this. Were they fighting at the time?

They were not

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

If na ban I chop now, you won't remember the home training you gave me oooo. Biko, where's my father, na him we suppose praise. cheesy tongue

Yesterday's drama ehnnnnn, I didn't know it got to me until it was time to sleep and I couldn't hold back the tears. I wee not lie, I was legit shook when MeeMee chose ToboGee over Nina le! But knowing I would have done the same, I kukuma forgave him... That one no even concern me, I'm more worried about Nina le going home with nothing, I know she has learnt a lot, she's legit the most improved housemate and that will aid her journey in life. But, I still want her to get a cash prize and I was counting on this week's tasks to get her some.

So, TeamNina, whatever I said about Ni Ni last night wasn't to decampaign her or justify MeeMee's actions(I still don't fault him for having a choice. We should all learn a lesson from this though, what ever our relationship is with others, have lil or no expectations from them. That way, we don't get unnecessary disappointments). I just want the best for her, with or without Miracle. I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh, I know I go overboard when I'm angry (my sister calls me evil. When I'm not on her side because I just bare it all for you to see angry grin). But, everything I said was out of love for Ni. I saw her during their workout and smiled, I didn't expect her to be there with the neck pain but pumpkin proved she's not just there for Biggie's fish, meat or fridge. Ni Ni issa fighter and a winner, we don't quit! kiss kiss Much love FAM! embarassed

Ada oooo, comman vote for my baby na. Iyamm begging grin cheesy tongue
lol sweet gyeh, even though you make me vex before. That line 'have little or no expectations', i cannot agree more. Weydon ma�

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2018
Flashylily:
don't worry,she will make you smiles.one million is too big to joke with.but I won't lie to you,I used to be like her before.my boyfriend is my boss at work. Most times I find it hard differentiating between work and love time not until when he shouts and I feel bad.it took me time to grasp how to balance it. Your baby will learn o.I'm team meemee even before the game started but seeing how nina does at times makes me remember part of my self.I love them both

Hmmmmmnnnn... You date your boss, office romance much? tongue tongue

Nina reminds me of myself, the teenage me though, this older me is mean. grin lipsrsealed

Awwwwwnnnn, I love them too. Ni just needs a bit of a push, I know she go blend soon. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 10:14am On Apr 19, 2018
Tobi, husband material... helping wifey with her hair..

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by eneabu83(f): 10:18am On Apr 19, 2018
safarigirl:
you mean Tobi or CeeC?/

Who is Munya and who is Uti? You people think you can use that analogy every time?

Unless the two front runners are bitter rivals, the Munya and Uti model cannot be present.

What you have here is an Efe and Bisola situation. Not Munya and Uti....and last I heard (which is this morning), Efe has not been ousted.

You cannot win if you give people a reason to relax.
ah ah abeg who is miracle in this analogy biko? Abi he is no longer a contender for the money? Abegoooo.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:20am On Apr 19, 2018
YumMinaYum:

I can be both. tongue

If you are not voting for Miracle to win

Along side your votes for Nina ....you are not

Team Mina grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2018
Geezeem:

And she curved the guy by stylishly changing

Topic when he started to say that he runs away from any chic he

Has feelings for who isn't feeling him in return
cheesy

Oluwatobiloba!!! Preach!!!

Alex is an underground golddiggger! You want nothing to do with a man but dared to collect a precious gift worth that amount from him? You will collect IPhone and car, get free riding class, go partying with him, stay in his house, wear his clothes and shoes? O'chim!!!

Please, don't carry this madness go MeeMee's side. I kuku trust that one.

Makydebbie!!! Come come, this girl reminds me of the unilagolodo's story... Free icecream, free Wi-Fi, free lunch date, free uber...

Awoff dey purge. undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.