Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3887279 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
dependableGod:
Lesson learnt for women and ladies during dis concluded Big brother double wahala:

Pls calm down ur hot temper even when u are right, u can voice ur anger when both parties are calmed enough that way d man will understand ur grievance and apologies!!

No man wants a nagging and hot tempered woman forget all ur beauty good shape and qualification in the name of ' strong woman' he will leave d house or relationship to a local 'weak side chick'' !!!!

Im very sure dis bbn will heal many relationships and marriages because ur humily will make ur man worship and adore u!! Everything is not by 'garagara'!!!

Even d bible says a virtous woman builds and keep her home!!

Remember im not holy Mary and not perfect!! My GOD help us all IJN Amen!!!

Remember, different women want different things with their lives.

Some women want great men with great legacy, while they support from the sidelines. These women are mostly known for the men they marry, even if they are successful it is just below average in their career it is their husband power, wealth and status that gives this females a huge respect, and power as well as money, it comes from the husband.
E.g Dr. Sid Wife, Aisha Buhari, Messi wife, Melinda Gates, Priscilla Chan(Mark Zuckerberg wife), Brigitte (Emmanuel Macron wife, ,Lara Oshiomole, Amara Kanu, Michelle Obama. These women never leave their husband, ever, they never divorce because their respect, status, money comes from their husband.

Some women want to have a great career and legacy, while the husband will be the one supporting them from a backstage level, these women tend to be no1 and the best in what they do, they think like men, they aim high like men. Some of these women choose not to marry. Some marry but the husband are the ones in the supporting role. These women always put career first. When the man they marry is not intimidated by their quest for being the top of their career, the marriage last when the man is intimidated, some women divorced, some women choose not to marry.
E.g Angela Merkel, Folorunsho Alakija, Chimamanda Adichie, Oprah Winfrey(never married), Janet Jackson, Dilma Rouseff (divorced her husband just before she announced she is running for President, she won president) Theresa May, Jane Austen (never married), Naomi Campbell (never married), Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Christine Lagarde (divorced her husband), Okonjo-Iweala, Mercy Johnson, Omotola Kehinde, (Ushbebe was mocking their husband is woman wrapper, well that Ushbebe is a fool, some men are fine being the supportive partner, while their wife is the main provider). The husband of these females are scared of leaving their wives. Most times it is the woman that chooses to divorce, or not to ever marry.

Some women want it balanced, okay legacy (not so great in their career, they may not be the no1 woman in their field, and okay marriage, they balanced it out, the key to those women is balance. They make a lot of sacrifices for their marriage, even if they were no1 in their career, and they get married, and the husband wants them to make a career sacrifice, they make it and do what thier husband wants them to do
E.g Hilary Clinton (she was the one who wanted to run for Governor first, but her husband insisted it must be him) Meghan Markle, (you can see the sacrifice she is making quitting her acting career for Prince Harry), Grace Kelly did the same thing, a lot of Nigerian women do this.

Then there is the baby mama lane.

So not every woman value marriage 100%.

What is reigning now between successful women who have made their money is they marry to have children, once they have that child or children, they leave their husband, to enjoy their self-made money and freedom, dating any man they want to date, while raising the children or child by themselves. They do this so they don't have to be submissive to any man. They change the man they date as they please, this women have their own self-made money.
E.g Tonto Dike, and Lilian Esoro.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ginaz is viewing cheesy
it's been a while... nairaland dor taya people

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ginaz is viewing cheesy
it's been awhile... nairaland dor taya people

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vanessa88(f): 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2018
prechbills1:

their life, their choice..
I don't know why Cee c fans are bitter about this.. the short demon even waited for 5mins before she congratulated miracle because of her bitterness.
Cee c weren't allowing us to rest, always insulting people up and down..
Abi
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
prechbills1:

It's somehow serious.. I've headache, neck pain and my body is very hot(probably fever).
This sickness usually come after 5pm, it has been like this for the past 3days.
I'll get some medications tomorrow.

@emboldened. that's the problem with some ladies, they always bring gender card into everything.

Kpele dear. Maybe you should get good malaria drugs and take first. Then if it continues you could check with a doctor.

Kpele kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ijaola(m): 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
Alex and Nina are females. Cee c stand out. She might have her own short comings. But I still believes she gain her fan based on her drama in the house

prechbills1:
one thing about Nigerian ladies is that they try to bring the gender card into everything..
Most Cee c supporters weren't supporting her because they really liked her but because she's a female..
Feminists won't allow us to hear word.. it's only in things like this that they'll embrace feminism undecided

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 11:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
nigerianwoman:

Some women want great men with great legacy, while they support from the sidelines. These women are mostly known for the men they marry, even if they are successful it is just below average in their career it is their husband power, wealth and status that gives this females a huge respect, and power as well as money, it comes from the husband.
E.g Dr. Sid Wife, Aisha Buhari, Messi wife, Melinda Gates, Priscilla Chan(Mark Zuckerberg wife), Brigitte (Emmanuel Macron wife, ,Lara Oshiomole, Amara Kanu, Michelle Obama. These women never leave their husband, ever, they never divorce because their respect, status, money comes from their husband.

Some women want to have a great career and legacy, while the husband will be the one supporting them from a backstage level, these women tend to be no1 and the best in what they do, they think like men, they aim high like men. Some of these women choose not to marry. Some marry but the husband are the ones in the supporting role. These women always put career first. When the man they marry is not intimidated by their quest for being the top of their career, the marriage last when the man is intimidated, some women divorced, some women choose not to marry.
E.g Angela Merkel, Folorunsho Alakija, Chimamanda Adichie, Oprah Winfrey(never married), Janet Jackson, Dilma Rouseff (divorced her husband just before she announced she is running for President, she won president) Theresa May, Jane Austen (never married), Naomi Campbell (never married), Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, Christine Lagarde (divorced her husband), Okonjo-Iweala, Mercy Johnson, Omotola Kehinde, (Ushbebe was mocking their husband is woman wrapper, well that Ushbebe is a fool, some men are fine being the supportive partner, while their wife is the main provider). The husband of these females are scared of leaving their wives. Most times it is the woman that chooses to divorce, or not to ever marry.

Some women want it balanced, okay legacy (not so great in their career, they may not be the no1 woman in their field, and okay marriage, they balanced it out, the key to those women is balance. They make a lot of sacrifices for their marriage, even if they were no1 in their career, and they get married, and the husband wants them to make a career sacrifice, they make it and do what thier husband wants them to do
E.g Hilary Clinton (she was the one who wanted to run for Governor first, but her husband insisted it must be him) Meghan Markle, (you can see the sacrifice she is making quitting her acting career for Prince Harry), Grace Kelly did the same thing, a lot of Nigerian women do this.

What is reigning now between successful women who have made their money is they marry to have children, once they have that child or children, they leave their husband, to enjoy their self-made money and freedom, dating any man they want to date, while raising the children or child by themselves. They do this so they don't have to be submissive to any man. They change the man they date as they please, this women have their own self-made money.

Megan Markle is an "A" class gold digger..

I ain't saying she a' golddigger but she don't mess with the poor -her elder sister.

Only God knows if that marriage will last

bitch just waiting to give birth to kids then she divorce him and start reaping benefits.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Kpele dear. Maybe you should get good malaria drugs and take first. Then if it continues you could check with a doctor.

Kpele kiss

....Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
prechbills1:

....Yoruba?

Nooooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by makydebbie(f): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
happy200:
I 'll buy the form next year for u, go their and tweak on our behalf
Lol, I'm not a Nigerian. I doubt I'll be allowed.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sunnyflakes(m): 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
Officially signing out from the thread. tbh this is one of the most exciting threads i have followed on nairaland, all the abuses notwithstanding. I will truly miss this place. But to cushion the effect i proudly following some monikers now and am happy about that. Please let's get our PVC'S WE WILL NEED IT. Congratulations Captain Miracle Igbokwe, I will always be proud oh.............................. Finally beautiful people thanks for touching my life in positive way................. If you know, you know...................... BYEEEEEEEEEEEE.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 22, 2018
stephleena:
nonsense, this is the chief reason the so called educated women, are losing out in their marriages, and relationships.. and surprisingly this men go for women,lower to their wives in all ramifications.. but why,because the razz,ugly,local,ladies give this men the desired"peace ",,and respect they crave for in their poshed educated women.
am not trying to justify cheating men,or randy men..but any man,who cheats on a loyal woman, strives to get her back at all cost..just like jayz..
being soft, and baring ur emotions to a man who loves,doesn't make u weak or a lesser being..
if the real strong women like Beyonce, and chimamanda, treat their men,like d way strong fufu CeCe,treated tobi,their relationship for don sink..
As,a lady u can still be Sweet, powerful,obedient and strong, all at d same time,that's wat make we ladies super women...
to all u CeCe female supporters, awon strong women, try do, ur men wetin CeCe to Tobi, just small oo...
seeing is believing..

I surrender, you're intelligent and well nurtured

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2018
nigerianwoman:

70% of Nigerian ladies are fvcking broke and will prefer to be submissive beyond human comprehension, they can't leave violent marriages.
most Nigerian ladies are scared of being independent..

Reason I keep saying feminism in Nigeria only exists on social media.
some of them will even be saying :men and women can never be equal... lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
oyb:

https://www.flawlessbeautybymimi.com/

hmm. these ones look like cucumber people - but that might be right up ninas alley lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Just be happy for a fellow human like you even if it looks like cabbage peopleis this the only endorsement deal she would bag? This is just ground opening bro trust me with her skills in beautification more endorsements are on the way.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 22, 2018
Criis:

Very very long time embarassed
How have you been? kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Twoclans:

Nooooo

is kpele not a Yoruba word? cry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Eh! Ehhh!! Ehhhh!!! Just limme, lemme faint!! Jeezzzzz!!! You pipu shoild let me get over one excitement before popping another naa. Oh my!! grin cheesy grin

My babies are going places!! I'm alive!!!! cheesy grin cheesy
U won't believe how happy I am for them trust me this is just the beginning.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
Senatordave1 pm me your account details cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 11:47pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

I surrender, you're intelligent and well nurtured

lalas have humbled you with her big ukwu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SexySapphire(f): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
It has really been nice sailing on this ship and getting to be entertained by all these lovely and crazy (in a good way grin) people like Zozo06 (realest MVP), ksslib, ibkayee, senatordave1, borrusia, adexchelsea, threebear(maddest of them all grin), yumminayum, giel, oshe11, styrese, papikush (our landlord), domnique (madam at the top who brings sanity to the house), safarigirl, sage01 (the wise one), akthedream, eghe, stephleena, livelymatilda and all the lovely people I can't remember their monikers who made this thread worthwhile. Hope to see y'all next year.

Biggest and loudest shout-out goes to KAYODE (the guy who gave us contents to talk about grin)

May we all experience that one time miracle that will change our story for good by the grace of God.

SexySapphire signing out and saying hasta la vista cool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
prechbills1:

is kpele not a Yoruba word? cry

Yes it is. I can use any Nigerian language
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Reussite:

Just be happy for a fellow human like you even if it looks like cabbage peopleis this the only endorsement deal she would bag? This is just ground opening bro trust me with her skills in beautification more endorsements are on the way.

what i picked from a lot of posters is that nina is a lazy , unfocused person.

wasn't she whining and begging for a massage during the last challenge?

what really did she do in the house other than bonk/date miracle?

isn't that all she was known for?

the best she will be is another instagram yeyebrity - if she even has the energy for that

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
prechbills1:

lalas have humbled you with her big ukwu cheesy

troll spotted. You had to chew our convos. Well done
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Ksslib:

Kpele dear. Atleast we both share something in common. grin

Till next season BBA or BBN dear grin cheesy

You were fun grin cheesy

Yeah, hope your heart has started healing. grin mine has. grin
Take care wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivipop(f): 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2018
Giel:
And she's back grin
Those that twitter took away cheesy
Till next season dear kiss kiss
Oh my sweet Giel! I hope we be on the same team next time, was fun rooting for the most beautiful and strongest lady in this season's BBN. Much love dear, till next time... kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 11:50pm On Apr 22, 2018
sophiathefirst:

That is to show u how God vindicate good people, he knows their heart. He knows Alex heart is the one that say the truth right in ur front or not.
At this point I even thank God Tobi was at the third position, because it made the victory more painful and shameful to Cee C and her fans.
The Cee C character i saw on my screen is the worst character i ve ever seen in my life.
For people that voted her, thats their problem, all i know na waste of money even My daughters Leo and Ifu better pass herself.
where is that noxygirl sef, ur two favourites witches went home empty handed, No peace for the wicked tongue
She couldn't even pretend to be happy for the winner & U saw the way the HMs bypassed her. Its sad to see such a damsel possess this kinda attitude. I feel sincere pity for her. Her family really needs to take care of her. She needs immediate therapy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 11:54pm On Apr 22, 2018
Reussite:

She couldn't even pretend to be happy for the winner & U saw the way the HMs bypassed her. Its sad to see such a damsel possess this kinda attitude. I feel sincere pity for her. Her family really needs to take care of her. She needs immediate therapy.

stop abusing that word cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:56pm On Apr 22, 2018
Vivipop:
Oh my sweet Giel! I hope we be on the same team next time, was fun rooting for the most beautiful and strongest lady in this season's BBN. Much love dear, till next time... kiss

Sweetheart kiss kiss

Hope we are on the same team next time too. grin Who knew we could get here. From team Efe vs team TBoss grin now together in team Nina cheesy

Really fun, our darling Ni kiss

Much love here kiss
Till next season kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Giel:

Sweetheart kiss kiss

Hope we are on the same team next time too. grin Who knew we could get here. From team Efe vs team TBoss grin now together in team Nina cheesy

Really fun, our darling Ni kiss

Much love here kiss
Till next season kiss

You lazy Nigerian youth, you are booking next year like you own your life

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2018
rikemsmedia:

troll spotted. You had to chew our convos. Well done

troll?
lol, I was actually viewing your conversatio with her..
I don't comment on romance section these days, I don't want anybody to fvck with me..

well, since you think I'm a troll smiley

in as much as my personality isn't meant for everyone.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Alheeri: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2018
Giel:
Looool,
Don't run, you can.stay and shake table.if you.feel.like cheesy cheesy
Till.next season kiss kiss
grin am still here, just surprised dos who promised to destroy dis place ve suddenly disappeared, catchya nextyear if there's bbn

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.