Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3869824 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

troll?
lol, I was actually viewing your conversatio with her..
I don't comment on romance section these days, I don't want anybody to fvck with my personality..

well, since you think I'm a troll smiley

in as much as my personality isn't worth for everyone.

Chillax, i'm kidding.

Lol @ I don't want anybody to fvck with my personality.. I can relate, from the Cee's angle at looking at people, many good looking people are actually damaged deep within. I can relate perfectly. Lalas is a sister, just pulling her legs earlier on.

To be sane these days avoiding people from social media is the pathway, yes, even the ones that we feel agree with us on so many issues. The stress of dealing with people's baggage is just not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

troll?
lol, I was actually viewing your conversatio with her..
I don't comment on romance section these days, I don't want anybody to fvck with me..

well, since you think I'm a troll smiley

in as much as my personality isn't meant for everyone.
What's your main? Just asking.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:02am On Apr 23, 2018
Alheeri:
grin am still here, just surprised dos who promised to destroy dis place ve suddenly disappeared, catchya nextyear if there's bbn

It's just mouth jor grin grin

Show has ended, everybody has gone home grin just light hearted trolling now grin

Catchya too cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 12:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Reussite:

She couldn't even pretend to be happy for the winner & U saw the way the HMs bypassed her. Its sad to see such a damsel possess this kinda attitude. I feel sincere pity for her. Her family really needs to take care of her. She needs immediate therapy.
Actually she really needs, thats if she can actually accept that she has a problem. Because if she doesnt know she has a problem, then she wont even see a therapist. u know she is always right.
I dont even hate Cee C, I cannot.
All i projected here is that she needs help, but her fans saw nothing wrong with her, and was helping to worsen her case, thinking they re doing us, na the arrogant girl dem dey give wings and tried to push a bad character down our throat, but God pass dem by shaming her and them.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MummySilver: 12:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Ksslib:

Don't bother Ma. Tobi is winning. grin

Hahahahahaha! How market? ������������

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2018
rikemsmedia:

Chillax, i'm kidding.

Lol @ I don't want anybody to fvck with my personality.. I can relate, from the Cee's angle at looking at people, many good looking people are actually damaged deep within. I can relate perfectly. Lalas is a sister, just pulling her legs earlier on.

To be sane these days avoiding people from social media is the pathway, yes, even the ones that we feel agree with us on so many issues. The stress of dealing with people's baggage is just not worth it.

I'm tired of nairaland joor..

romance section is always littered with useless topics these days... too much kids there
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 12:13am On Apr 23, 2018
Mariinee:
What's your main? Just asking.

This is actually my main account.. my former one was banned for four days and impatient me deactivated it..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

I'm tired of nairaland joor..

romance section is always littered with useless topics these days... too much kids there

it's not a NL problem. By drawing closer to people, you've witnessed first hand the true nature of people and have realized beneath the facade of appearance lies serious negativities with people. As for me, i will never ever in my life communicate with a Nigerian through social media. These pests are not worth it.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 12:18am On Apr 23, 2018
nigerianwoman:

Never, make una go celebrate una Miracle alone.
Sister the game is over na..Pls let us join hands ad celebrate our worthy champion kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 12:19am On Apr 23, 2018
rikemsmedia:

it's not a NL problem. By drawing closer to people, you've witnessed first hand the true nature of people and have realized beneath the facade of appearance lies serious negativities with people. As for me, i will never ever in my life communicate with a Nigerian through social media. These pests are not worth it.
60% of the people on nairaland especially the females are fake... I hate fake life

Lol, some people will even insult you when you don't mention to draw your attention.

best thing is to avoid nairaland..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

This is actually my main account.. my former one was banned for four days and impatient me deactivated it..
Oh, strange.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

60% of the people on nairaland especially the females are fake... I hate fake life

Lol, some people will even insult you when you don't mention to draw your attention.

best thing is to avoid nairaland..

I'm deactivating this account this week. Nairaland is too toxic for a sane mind. Way too toxic. Many males and females here only come here to dump their negativities on other people.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 12:20am On Apr 23, 2018
ninnyanny:
Nina grew mehn!

She really really did
Ninnyanny sweet. kiss kiss

Our pearl really made us proud kiss

Till next season dear kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 12:22am On Apr 23, 2018
rikemsmedia:

I'm deactivating this account this week. Nairaland is too toxic for a sane mind. Way too toxic. Many males and females here only come here to dump their negativities on other people.

true 100%.
with this rate I wonder if by 2020 the number of active people on nairaland will be up to 60000
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

true 100%.
with this rate I wonder if by 2020 the number of active people on nairaland will be up to 60000

Trust me, the number will keep growing, the sick people don't know they have issues, talk about blindness, they see the problem with the whole world but don't know they're sick. One thing that's for sure, i'm avoiding lots of Nigerian females like plague, and guys like disease both online and offline. Many Nigerians are gradually becoming sociopaths, psychopaths, the hard life condition is taking a toll on people's mental conidtiions and conditioning them to treat one another unnecessarily badly, and i don't want to be in their film abeg. Sadly, it's both online and offline, one has to limit interaction with people thesedays to stay mentally sound

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 12:24am On Apr 23, 2018
Mariinee:
Oh, strange.
I saw your chats with Rich d ph(pussyhunter)..
why should a sane human use pussyhunter as user name??

$ o.. Bill$
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by feelgood(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2018
And so it is over for me after carefully going through the pages. No more BB, whether Naija, Africa or wherever.
I'm done. I value my health cheesy wink

To all you guys in Teams Mina, Miracle, Nina, Toracle, Tolex,Tonaclex, etc...you are the best. I enjoyed your banters (er, minus the vitriolic back n forth). Grateful also for the beauty of your friendship - YumMinaYum, Eeghe, Oshe11,Giel, Ninnyanny, etc.

I'm trusting that MiNaship will be shipping forthwith to the chagrin of the naysayers.

Now I can give full attention to my business.

Goodnight and God's blessings

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 12:25am On Apr 23, 2018
rikemsmedia:

Trust me, the number will keep growing, the sick people don't know they have issues, talk about blindness, they see the problem with the whole world but don't know they're sick.

I'll quit nairaland by June... can't fathom this shít..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 12:27am On Apr 23, 2018
Hopefully, SenatorDave1 has been humbled. ..Dave why are you silent?? I can see you viewing..

$

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Coolpuyol(m): 12:27am On Apr 23, 2018
eksbabe:
How much votes was recorded last year? Anyone pleaseee

11 Million votes
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

I'll quit nairaland by June... can't fathom this shít..

The earlier the better, NL is becoming a playground of/for maddness. Quitting this week, in fact, i'm changing my mind, quitting by Wednesday
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2018
Maxinho:
Please where is shimmer1 ? The troll ran for his life grin angry grin

It was all fun here though... for some people I mentioned in a wrong tone this night, I'm really sorry....

I was just over excited...

I will try not to cry as I draw the curtain.. But it was real fun living in this house with you all....

Much love Fam!!

TeamMiracle!!!
TeamMina!!

Uncle, I'm a lady not a guy undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 12:29am On Apr 23, 2018
Twoclanskiss and Dave.. goodnight guys ..

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2018
rikemsmedia:

The earlier the better, NL is becoming a playground of/for maddness. Quitting this week, in fact, i'm changing my mind, quitting by Wednesday

nairaland has outlived it's usefulness... goodnight bro
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2018
Munzy14:
hi guys.
Thumbs up to you people. Both those on my team and those that aren't.
This is my first time being here. and first time in my life I stood for someone i don't know till the last day. It's being amazing finishing second.
my biggest congrats to team Miracle.
Special congrats to threebear, u are real an MVP in achieving this. You took the cause upon yourself to champion Miracle here. highly assisted by Oshe11, Eeghe, bigiman, sunnyflakes etc. once again congrats to u guys for putting in ur Time and resources to come through for him.
I learnt the act of selfless service from here this season.
Finally, my teammates.cc Akthedream112, shimmer1, Nigerianwoman, obinnaT etc
to those that joined later on cc ziccorads, styrese, 77up, ibko3, dominique. Much respect to you all. you are the real MVF. staying loyal in a selfless service to the last.
I was entertained. I enjoyed here.
see u guys next season!

Thanks dear and congratulations to miracle! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

nairaland has outlived it's usefulness... goodnight bro

I agree, Peace, Fvck this maddness plaground
prechbills1:

I saw your chats with Rich d ph(pussyhunter)..

why should a sane human use pussyhunter as user name??

$ o.. Bill$
I knew it. You are richy, right? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 23, 2018
bibelo:
@Shimmer1 how market? your strong woman emerged a shameful first runner up with no housemate hugging or congratulating her and she goes home with an "ORDINARY LUDO Game" Worth a whopping N500 from the payporte challenge.
Am now in the beer parlour discussing "strong women" like you suggested.
Just accept it is a Melody of a Miracle.
Come out of hiding...............

undecided undecided unlike you I'm a busy person and not in the beer parlour
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 23, 2018
It was an interesting journey! Bye guys and I wish you all in good places. cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Maxinho(m): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2018
shocked. Sorry for the misconception... you had a lot of energy which made me think otherwise.. tongue

Anyway, it was fun reading your banters and attack... hope you celebrated for the flyboy?

Have a wonderful and miraculous night rest. cheesy
Ciao!!!

shimmer1:

Uncle, I'm a lady not a guy undecided

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:51am On Apr 23, 2018
Mariinee:
How have you been? kiss
Surviving
Hbu? Where've you been?! We have a lot of catching up to do smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 23, 2018
Criis:

Surviving

Hbu? Where've you been?! We have a lot of catching up to do smiley
Lol. I have been here, in Nigeria.
Haha. I know right. I missed you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.