Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3590) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3869194 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prechbills1(m): 12:55am On Apr 23, 2018
Mariinee:
I knew it. You are richy, right? undecided

nah..
Richy is pussyhunter.
pussyhunter is male, I think he intentionally changed the gender of Richy the ph to female..

lol, you think I'd stoop so low to hide behind female moniker to initiate conversations??
that'd be a torn on my personality.

$
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 1:00am On Apr 23, 2018
Signing out grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by amaralizzy40y: 1:01am On Apr 23, 2018
wooooo, my IMO state chief of staff, Uche ugwumba nwosu said on Twitter that his owing miracle and Nina some gift for representing IMO state and our Governors free education and his going to discuss with the governor on how to welcome them in IMO state, my babies are surely going places together.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 23, 2018
Mariinee:
Lol. I have been here, in Nigeria. Haha. I know right. I missed you...
Shuu, thought you're now in Dubai cheesy
Missed you too sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by COOL10(m): 1:14am On Apr 23, 2018
It's been a great 85 days. Met a lot of amazing individuals here,not forgetting the not so amazing ones grin wink. All the same,we all entertained each other. To the crazy and trash talkers,Tuale.
Papikush,Dominique,Ibkaye,Styreese,Oshe11,giel and the others I can't remember,thank you for the blissful experience. Data well spent cool.

Team Miracle(Congrats)
Team Tobi
Team Teddy A

I greet Una. Goodbye cool cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Dohyn3(f): 2:14am On Apr 23, 2018
3RNEST:

Yesterday Winner
Please click the follow button to claim your #200 card.

Done!

I don't deserve #200 though, after voting for miracle like you said... ahn ahngrin

Make it 500 nau
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Bane2020: 3:03am On Apr 23, 2018
No joke I just realized Miracle is from my home town, my maternal side to be precise.. Choi! Na to relocate to Naija remain, my brother is now a baller cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Sanctinolezsan(m): 3:14am On Apr 23, 2018
�����

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jikins(m): 5:30am On Apr 23, 2018
Well its been fun. This was my first time watching big brother and I must say it didn't disappoint. This thread was an added bonus. Shout out to Zozo06 the baddest updater, no one else even came close.

Though life may seem difficult
Individual personalities pushing us to our limits
Living in a country with so much promise
But always failing to achieve its full potential
Praying never to be Cee-Clised
As toxicity is not and never will be a measure of strength
Realizing the importance of friendship, love and understanding
And the sweet effects of a Miraculous victory. grin

Congrats Miracle you weren't perfect but you were determined and displayed immersed passion for the game when others were displaying severe bitterness. A true winner of BBN 3 and a sure winner @ life.

Congrats to all the other ex HMs wish you the best life has to offer.

Congrats to team Miracle, your consistency brought him this far and it will only mean one thing going forward. Blessings, joy and good vibes shall accompany you and your loved ones forever

Its been a surreal experience, glad I was part of it. Peace out!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:45am On Apr 23, 2018
luvablesam:

my brother,that's why they say it's only men n children that love unconditionally...Nina will NEVER go back to Collins...To her,he will never be in her level....I felt bad seeing her display

Just a note; after all the derogatory remarks and the accusation of publicly having sex on international Tv, if you are Collins, will you take her back? She made the right decision and you guys should allow the innocent soul live her life in peace.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Neimar: 6:54am On Apr 23, 2018
ottohan:

Damm..
I so much love dat film
Dat their pikin Hope and the Hollow cheesy
Mke i do download am sharperly

I dy wait for ep2 xo grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2018
Criis:

Shuu, thought you're now in Dubai cheesy

Missed you too sad
Dubai koh, Melbourne nih. grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:07am On Apr 23, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 23, 2018
prechbills1:

nah..
Richy is pussyhunter.
pussyhunter is male, I think he intentionally changed the gender of Richy the ph to female..

lol, you think I'd stoop so low to hide behind female moniker to initiate conversations??
that'd be a torn on my personality.

$
I know who richy is, quite well.
How do you know him tho? This is a new account.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Just a note; after all the derogatory remarks and the accusation of publicly having sex on international Tv, if you are Collins, will you take her back? She made the right decision and you guys should allow the innocent soul live her life in peace.

If I say I didn't miss you, I lied cry let me just confess. sad
Was a pleasure to meet you here. smiley

Till next BB, (A or N) if there is, if you decide to spend it on nairaland, and if you are able to be active.

Take care. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ZorGBUooeh: 7:26am On Apr 23, 2018
I had a terrible dream last nite..I dreamt sisi won..As she won there was mayhem,Lynching,carnage ad chaos evrywia..The world was upside down ad chaotic.

Cece fans should better thank there God that Miracle won.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by SIRmanjar(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2018
To all the biased mods feeling like one mini god baning pipu here for no reason becos of too much crowd.
The show is over no more traffic tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by noxybabe(f): 7:39am On Apr 23, 2018
sophiathefirst:

That is to show u how God vindicate good people, he knows their heart. He knows Alex heart is the one that say the truth right in ur front or not.
At this point I even thank God Tobi was at the third position, because it made the victory more painful and shameful to Cee C and her fans.
The Cee C character i saw on my screen is the worst character i ve ever seen in my life.
For people that voted her, thats their problem, all i know na waste of money even My daughters Leo and Ifu better pass herself.
where is that noxygirl sef, ur two favourites witches went home empty handed, No peace for the wicked tongue
Come,must u mention me??mind urself there ooo.u are calling dem witches as if u no dey there coven.d way u always mention d word "witch"makes me think u are one.las las,dey are still better dan à lazy youth like u.,Alex didnt give u any money to buy lumapil for all ur headache.pelé.Bbnaija is over,and i wonder what u will do now since u made it ur job to carry dese housemate matter for head.nonsence.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sophiathefirst: 7:41am On Apr 23, 2018
noxybabe:

Come,must u mention me??mind urself there ooo.u are calling dem witches as if u no dey there coven.d way u always mention d word "witch"makes me think u are one.las las,dey are still better dan à lazy youth like u.,Alex didnt give u any money to buy lumapil for all ur headache.pelé.Bbnaija is over,and i wonder what u will do now.
Rubbish post
See Painment chai cheesy cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 23, 2018
Threebear:
Meemee sleeping like an angel ..

Rest well child ,in a few days you'll be a multimillionaire.

kiss

Sleep liitle prince

Sleep little prince

One day when you are bigger and richer

You'll be a king.

My delicious cup cream

Multi flavored chocolate

Breaker of hearts

Clearer of fat butt gossips

Protector of the realm of men

The only man that made it to the final week .

My future billionaire ..

Most handsome man in the world .

Khal drogo

Child of grace .

Dream of flying

You'll get your cpl soon. kiss

You did not add 'no homo'. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecidedWhich way do you swing?

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by darlingnuel(m): 8:05am On Apr 23, 2018
Someone should please clarify me on this. There's been an argument that CeeC didn't win any game worthy of a cash prize. Is this true? But last night, there was a replay of the moment CeeC was declared winner of a Payporte game. Is the game she won not worth a cash prize?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:16am On Apr 23, 2018
Congratulations to Miracle. Would have preferred Ceec but..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:19am On Apr 23, 2018
nazablossom:
diadem10 my man, where are you. Are you in the hospital? I'm coming to pay you a visit grin
I dey here nah. grin congrats.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 2pretty4u(f): 8:24am On Apr 23, 2018
darlingnuel:
Someone should please clarify me on this. There's been an argument that CeeC didn't win any game worthy of a cash prize. Is this true? But last night, there was a replay of the moment CeeC was declared winner of a Payporte game. Is the game she won not worth a cash prize?

Nope she didn't, she only won one payporte arena game and was compensated with drinks and ludo but the overall win for best time during the payporte games went to Miracle.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 8:34am On Apr 23, 2018
Valto:
so u really think a 2nd place winner on a 45million star prize show, will go home without atleast 10 to 15million?
go with kini? Na empty handed for her

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by somegirl1: 8:38am On Apr 23, 2018
amaralizzy40y:
wooooo, my IMO state chief of staff, Uche ugwumba nwosu said on Twitter that his owing miracle and Nina some gift for representing IMO state and our Governors free education and his going to discuss with the governor on how to welcome them in IMO state, my babies are surely going places together.

Misplaced priorities.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 8:46am On Apr 23, 2018
How I wish my Bambam had been paired with my Lolu. It would have been a hit (sorry teddy fans). I think Lolu even lowkey likes Bambam. Teddy had better watch the space. Happy birthday to her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ZorGBUooeh: 8:53am On Apr 23, 2018
sophiathefirst:

That is to show u how God vindicate good people, he knows their heart. He knows Alex heart is the one that say the truth right in ur front or not.
At this point I even thank God Tobi was at the third position, because it made the victory more painful and shameful to Cee C and her fans.
The Cee C character i saw on my screen is the worst character i ve ever seen in my life.
For people that voted her, thats their problem, all i know na waste of money even My daughters Leo and Ifu better pass herself.
where is that noxygirl sef, ur two favourites witches went home empty handed, No peace for the wicked tongue
As in eeeh..I foresee sisi fans packing to dia village dis week..I heard they sold dia properties ad closed down dia account just to vote that witch.

I hope sisi comes to dia rescue. grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nazablossom(f): 9:03am On Apr 23, 2018
diadem10:

I dey here nah. grin congrats.
Thanks dear, no hard feelings. cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Oluwapomile1: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2018
Eeghe:

Aunty ya
Mana ha ncha so this night

Lol... He deserved it

Na so them dey do? No catch up? They just close down the channel shocked cry
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2018
Mina fans did Supersport confirm the Russia trip for Miracle & Nina cos I saw some tweets to that effect & I don't remember watching such.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Phils: 9:49am On Apr 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) (3592) (3593) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51