Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,282 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3867445 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 5:58pm On Feb 06, 2018
ahneeka is sensing lolu's task...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
77up:
thanks sweethy.

You're welcome.

Vivipop:
Damn Girl! you are amazing. I tried scribbling down some things but I couldn't keep up, how do you do it? Well done dear.

I type as they speak, cheesy
Thanks cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:00pm On Feb 06, 2018
now am liking cee c cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
dominique:

I think what she's trying to say is that they're not there for food but it didn't come out right

Oh. Maybe,.

Divay22:

Heard it too.. Probably angry that people cook anyhow and just can't manage what they have..

Lol, OK then,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2018
let see if lolu is smarter than rheeneka. khloe clinging onto leo

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ahneeka knows something is wrong. Lolu has been friendlier since the secret task was announced.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
this thing pain ceec
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:03pm On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:

You're welcome.

I type as they speak, cheesy
Thanks cheesy

You're good! Ahnahn!

Besides, I think Ahneeka almost got Lolu's task.

CeeC just called Princess a coward! shocked shocked

Fight! Fight!! Fight!!! grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
tobi Don vex
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Threebear(m): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
Who even named that one princess?
She has absolutely no class, no curtsey, loud and belligerent, stupendously obnoxious and can begrudgingly pass as attractive!
I don't think she needs a microphone, her voice is already a speaker on its own.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:06pm On Feb 06, 2018
princess shut up joor

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
ceec dey vex ...I like this
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Vivipop:
Damn Girl! you are amazing. I tried scribbling down some things but I couldn't keep up, how do you do it? Well done dear.
she's amazing human being, some one talking in the state that you cant pause or rewind , she is still able to gather the details in full, I respect her too and I hope she discover it as a talent as well.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
see argument.. lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Ahneeka's session,

How she is feeling.
She says she is feeling good, strong, good cubes and bad vibes due to the kitchen drama,

About the task
She likes the task because she is an actress and she feels the message is amazing,

Biggie asks if she feels anyone is slacking in the task.
She says they are just trying to find the fundamentals and foundations of the task and not everyone is included in that, and those included in that are doing their bit, the only way they will find out who is slacking is when everyone will be involved

How she feels about her partner for the week.
She feels is a week of accepting their fate. Both of them feeling bad about their individual situations, being the last one to be picked and being rejected.

If she had to swap strictly for strategic reasons she won't, because she feels they have created a bond out of their rejection and it's a special bond, so she doesn't feel she can recreate that bond with anyone,

She feels the task is to pull information out of someone, she feels he has been unnecessary handsy, Inquistive and friendly,, so she says she will stay away from him for now because she doesn't want to be cut up,

Big brother says he will reward an accurate guess as to the task and she responds that she will turn to CIA to find out,

Her session is over.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
both cee c and princess are at fault.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 6:10pm On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:

I don't understand?
Why are you shifting goal posts?
You said tboss controlled her? I said she (Debbie) even stood up to tboss, there is no way you can say Debbie is being controlled by tboss when Debbie has stood up to tboss,

I also said, being with tboss made her improve, because Debbie seemed to be very meek. But in my opinion, seeing the way tboss was forever fighting everyone just because of her opinions it even encouraged her to stand for herself and her opinions.

So what's really your point?
DEBBIE-RISE?
1..TBOSS WILL OFFEND DEBBIE-RISE AND DEBBIE-RISE WILL BE THE ONE TO APOLOGIZE TO TBOSS.... LOL

2..DEBBIE-RISE WILL CHALLENGE OTHER HOUSEMATES (AFTER THEY HAVE SHUT HER UP ON SO MANY OCCASIONS) AND STILL GO TO TBOSS FOR VALIDATION... SHE WOULD ASK TBOSS IF SHE DID THE RIGHT THING... LOL..

3...DEBBIE-RISE ASKED TBOSS TO SING THE NATION ANTHEM WHICH TBOSS FAILED WOEFULLY,... WHAT LATTER HAPPENED? DEBBIE-RISE HAD TO GO BEG HER WHEN SHE WAS IN THE CLOSET..

4...MOST OF THE HOUSEMATES DIDN'T LIKE DEBBIE-RISE BECAUSE THEY SEE HER AS A PUPPET TO TBOSS..

5..DO YOU THINK DEBBIE-RISE WOULD HAVE SURVIVED THAT HOUSE IF NOT FOR TBOSS AND BASSEY?

DEBBIE-RISE WAS VERY IRRITATING AND ANNOYING.. THOSE OF US THAT STOOD BY HER DID THAT COS OF HER TALENT AND OUT OF PITY.. #FACT

MAKE WE JUST LEAVE THIER MATTER BIKO..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 6:11pm On Feb 06, 2018
cee c finally cooks
and house is in fire..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Na food cause this wahala? cheesy

You'll never see darling Nina here. kiss kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
princess sounds like omo shepeteri for agege or mushin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Threebear:
Who even named that one princess?
She has absolutely no class, no curtsey, loud and belligerent, stupendously obnoxious and can begrudgingly pass as attractive!
I don't think she needs a microphone, her voice is already a speaker on its own.
is that why you dey vex like this

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:12pm On Feb 06, 2018
Fight!. Fight!!, fight!!!

LMAO grin grin

Princess oh, grin

Babe no wan know grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:13pm On Feb 06, 2018
Blackhawk01:

You're good! Ahnahn!

Besides, I think Ahneeka almost got Lolu's task.

CeeC just called Princess a coward! shocked shocked

Fight! Fight!! Fight!!! grin cheesy

Thanks cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Na food cause this wahala? cheesy

You'll never see darling Nina here. kiss kiss
na food rationing cause all this fight .
housemates no go learn anything, nah food dem come chop
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:14pm On Feb 06, 2018
want to say when it is not in my hearing distance,
OH princess grin

I like anyone that will give us drama abeg grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 6:15pm On Feb 06, 2018
Giel:

Imagine? Such a worthless strategy.
Yeah he needs a new one.
HE DOESN'T NEED A NEW STRATEGY... PRINCESS IS HIS PROBLEM....
REMEMBER THE STUPID PRANK. HE DID WITH RICO THE NIGHT BEFORE EVICTION DAY? THAT SHIT WAS PART OF THEM. BEING NOMINATED..
ALOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT PRINCESS WAS UP TO SOMETHING.. SHE IS LOUD TOO
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:16pm On Feb 06, 2018
Theakthedream:

HE DOESN'T NEED A NEW STRATEGY... PRINCESS IS HIS PROBLEM....
REMEMBER THE STUPID PRANK. HE DID WITH RICO THE NIGHT BEFORE EVICTION DAY? THAT SHIT WAS PART OF THEM. BEING NOMINATED..
ALOT OF PEOPLE THOUGHT PRINCESS WAS UP TO SOMETHING.. SHE IS LOUD TOO
Is that why they nominated her?
I thought they found it funny?
Wow,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
this princess is so full of herself sha
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
princess is smart just loud

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Theakthedream: 6:17pm On Feb 06, 2018
Hottigirly:
It's seems like Ifu doesn't have lots of fans sad Where are teamIfu?
I DUNNO... OOOO..

DO YOU KNOW OF ANY TEAM PRINCESS?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
vladimiros:

na food rationing cause all this fight .

housemates no go learn anything, nah food dem come chop

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

I like princess, she finally got CeeC to lose her cool, Tobi sef vexed. She's dramatic and hilarious, she needs to stay back in the house. Bae is crazie!

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 6:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
Between this princess and Nina, Abeg who do you guys think mumu pass?

(1) (2) (3) ... (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread