Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889931 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
All I know is as for me and my house, we're sticking to our fav girl Anto #TeamTobto loading

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:
Wait, is it true? Is it really true? Did biggie really say Lolu and Cee'c become a pair on monday if they don't go?
Yes grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2018
They could have use a football scenario because that's the only thing that brings naija people together no matter our differences

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
CEE-C vs Lolu..
CELO loading................ Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by vladimiros: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
these yeye housemates can't win a wager
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by styrese: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
pearsy6:
Looking forward to an Anto and Tobi partnership. They would be extremely strong!
They would be only strong if Tobi neglects cece, and I don't see him doing that except she is evicted

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lilamartedi(f): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2018
To think that cee c and lolu were actually getting along the night before but she just had to let her village witches take over the next morning.Smh

Bad character can never hide

And lolu messed up by letting his pride get the better of him

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by LolaO(f): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Anto and Tobi will be soooo strong grin
#ToTo

Tobi’s team and family will be so happy right now, they are officially free and now there’s a possibility they head on to the finals grin

Aunty Cee-C your days in the house are numbered ooo cool

As for Lolu, if he had only swallowed his pride and let Cee-C have her way, oh well...

Big Brother gave them the best punishment ever! Man so wise grin

CeeC will nearly die of heart attack, I won’t be surprised if she leaves the show last last, someone that doesn’t like seeing Tobi with someone else...

BTW, this her crying is irritating me sha, maybe because I know she is crying because she has lost her one way ticket to the finals grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Guys, what is happening? I tuned in and CeeC is crying.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by thatigboman: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:
Wait, is it true? Is it really true? Did biggie really say Lolu and Cee'c become a pair on monday if they don't go?
if both of them survive. Else if one is evicted, the other will go back to their original pair
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Chaii, Cee c this cry haff do na, See the way she is holding tobi like life saver. Tobi is sweet sha, holding cee c down like this, If not for the fact that he is condescending to Nina.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
spongeisback:
Wonder what will be Tobi and Anto's name
Toan, Toto, Anto or Bito?
Those names would be just perfect grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
pearsy6:
Looking forward to an Anto and Tobi partnership. They would be extremely strong!
Team TobiAn loading! I'm already loyal grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2018
Latebloomerrr:
All I know is as for me and my house, we're sticking to our fav girl Anto #TeamTobto loading
Anto and Tobi can still rain ANTO...... or TOBAN... lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by honorr: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
BIG GIRLS DONT CRY CEECEE I TOT URE SO STRONG HEARTED

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
I thought Ceecee said she can make 45million in a week so why is she crying because of small 2strike that will bring her closer to her 45million per week salary. C'mon Ceecee undecided

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
wait fess,cee c is crying coz of two strikes abi coz they repaired tobi to anto..koyemi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:
As much as people insult tobi,
He was the only one that could mange cee c,

Lolu was doing strong head, now see where he is

Cee c will now have to shape up. Nobody to pamper her again.

its wrong to say only Tobi can manage her... Tobi didn't manage her,he was only doing her bidding and feeding her ego...until she is paired with every male HMS, u can't jus conclude

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
LolaO:
Anto and Tobi will be soooo strong grin
#ToTo

Tobi’s team and family will be so happy right now, they are officially free and now there’s a possibility they head on to the finals grin

Aunty Cee-C your days in the house are numbered ooo cool

As for Lolu, if he had only swallowed his pride and let Cee-C have her way, oh well...

Big Brother gave them the best punishment ever! Man so wise grin

CeeC will nearly die of heart attack, I won’t be surprised if she leaves the show last last, someone that doesn’t like seeing Tobi with someone else...

BTW, this her crying is irritating me sha, maybe because I know she is crying because she has lost her one way ticket to the finals grin grin grin

Anto is the kindda girl Tobi needs. She is opened and wouldn't tie you down!

You've got to keep up instead grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Blackhawk01:

No one is unbreakable! No iron woman anywhere! Ntorr! tongue

If nothing CeeC has been HUMBLED.

Let her take that motto with her outside bbn house..
#BeHumbleAndLearn!

The other option though is to request for voluntary exit tongue

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Reussite:

Those names would be just perfect grin cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
In nice two very good weeks, pussy man unable to win wager because of his vegetable attitude that makes people think Cee c is a complete devil, see my dear KHLOE just won it in her half week! I so much love this judgement.

Khloe just won herself a handsome fan tonight cool

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mahxiimus(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
spongeisback:
Wonder what will be Tobi and Anto's name
Toan, Toto, Anto or Bito?

Toto
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tobi tells cee c that she is stronger than this.
He tells her that everyone makes mistakes.
That she shouldn't let her mistakes hold her down,
That she is stronger than this.
He tells her that she isn't going home. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
honorr:
BIG GIRLS DONT CRY CEECEE I TOT URE SO STRONG HEARTED
Tell thay to Lolu who is an expert in crying..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teeboy03(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Just tuned in.. why is aunty cee c crying?... e jo Wetin happen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
With Tobi and anto as a pair
Bamteddy moves to number 3 on the list of potential winners. grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
Alex is consoling lolu, Awww,

The way Anto has thrown lolu away sha. sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
veekid:
wait fess,cee c is crying coz of two strikes abi coz they repaired tobi to anto..koyemi
You are wise and speaking truth, seems it is Anto she is crying about, yeye girl. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2018
77up:
In nice two very good weeks, pussy man unable to win wager because of his vegetable attitude that makes people think Cee c is a complete devil, see my dear KHLOE just won it in her half week! I so much love this judgement.

Khloe just won herself a handsome fan tonight cool

Mehn I am so glad!.... I mean I am fücking glad Lolu and Ceece are paired! (not just a pair but to BOND)

It's time for Tobi to put his head in this game!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 8:51pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ehya
Lolu wants to cry embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (890) (891) (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.