Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (896) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875197 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:
Ehya Lolu wants to cry embarassed
Giel Please What Is Making Lolu And Delilah Cry?
The Thunder That Will Fire NEPA Is Looking At Them Like.......

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by babelash(f): 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
Eeghe:

It's Tobi not Teddy cheesy
But your point made, and, True Story!
nop u wrong their pairin wil be effective if ceebi and Loto xcapes eviction on Sunday...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Willexmania:

Giel Please What Is Making Lolu And Delilah Cry?

The Thunder That Will Fire NEPA Is Looking At Them Like.......

Lol. Lolu and cee c got 2 strikes for their actions + they are now paired to each other and
Cee is now paired to lolu
Tobi is now paired to anti.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
Latebloomerrr:
Dey have freed Tobi buh still d guy no want free�
It's just optics, he's probably twirling for joy in his head grin grin

Lol jk, it's normal for him to be concerned to be honest

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
FrankGiel:

This is great bullshit!! BBnaija has changed the rules in the middle of the game...for the first time I believe Big brother is trying to protect Tobi...
This is so wrong
What should he have done? Give 2 strikes to two innocent people. Tobi and Anto were partnered for the bonding task.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2018
CeeC said Lolu planned all these. This girl no dey ever believe say she wrong, na Lolu unstrap? undecided

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
So this is how God delivered Tobi from the snears of this C C babe.

Tobis mother must be a praying woman.

Tobi and Anto will be a strong pair. From cancelling the nomination list this week to delivering Tobi. I am suspecting the organisers ohhh grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
vladimiros:
these yeye housemates can't win a wager

you mean last week sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
So Ceelo cannot nominate TobAnto again because of specific interests in them, it will be interesting to see them try to work together this one that Ceece thinks that lolu was out to get her from the off grin grin

But now that Tobi is free, he still go carry himself go beg again angry

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 15, 2018
Twoclans:
So this is how God delivered Tobi from the snears of this C C babe.

Tobis mother must be a praying woman.

Tobi and Anto will be a strong pair. From cancelling the nomination list this week to delivering Tobi. I am suspecting the organisers ohhh grin
grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Anto does not even care about Lolu,she just free the guy.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Willexmania(m): 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:

Lol. Lolu and cee c got 2 strikes for their actions + they are now paired to each other and
K, Thanks 4 D Update.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
sweetrie:
What should he have done? Give 2 strikes to two innocent people. Tobi and Anto were partnered for the bonding task.
When Kbrule jumped was his partner not innocent, yet she was punished... Rules are rules.. If a partner suddenly quits, it affects the other too..
I'm not for changing the rules in the middle of the game

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:
I like Rico Abeg

He is good

Ahneeka got a better partner than dee one.
But from the way she treats him, you can tell that she does not value him as much as she should.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
sweetrie:

My dear they changed the rules, fair is fair.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
phulxpression:
I hate CeeC behaviour wit a passion.She as used her own to kobalize my Lolu.... undecided
So your Mr intelligent didn't see that coming. Oh"dumb" Nina saw it coming when she was paired with Dee-one, but she applied wisdom

"DUMB" Nina=3
Mr"intelligent"Lolu=0 ( plus1yellow card)

Game on.. Lol

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Timmypaul: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
phulxpression:
I hate CeeC behaviour wit a passion.She as used her own to kobalize my Lolu.... undecided
lolu ain't going anywhere. people would throw pity vote to the pair cos of lolu. Biggie did the needful to save both lolu and tobi he wants the drama to continue in the big brother house. let wait and see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Vandora wants to be Greek
Cos of the Grecian god mythology business
mamBi, this explains her dressing(she says) and her swaying and dancing (says me)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
carammel:

As in,
She immediately saw him as a liability and moved on,
I think she is angry and may calm down later sha.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
FrankGiel:

When Kbrule jumped was his partner not innocent, yet she was punished... Rules are rules.. If a partner suddenly quits, it affects the other too..

GBAM!!!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by forkadict(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
Rico Swavey all the way. It's that time of the day when we all scream Rico Swavey!

Iexpect Teddy to kpansh BamBam

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
cee c apparently just told tobi..it wasn't her fault...lolu is trying to get at her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2018
where are all those people that claim we learn nothing from big brother show, come and seeooo.

we yav learn, don't mess with Delilah, the outcome is u loose your partner and get 2 strikes.

tobi's mindset will be like, oshe, papa God have freed Israel from pharaoh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
This angel no de give up for Ahneeka side grin

Bros na fighter grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:17pm On Feb 15, 2018
Twoclans:

My dear they changed the rules, fair is fair.

Nope....Remember, both of them were hooks together and no other housemate could talk to them as at the time it happened.. It is a fair judgment.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
FrankGiel:

Brother/Sister, when Kbrule jumped who was he partnered with?
When lolu committed offense who was he partnered with?
When Cee-c committed offense who was she partnered with?

14 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
carammel:
Lol I admire how she doesn't really attach sentiments to the game

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Twoclans(f): 9:18pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:

Giel they are not paired together yet. They will only be paired together effective Monday if they survive eviction.

As at today they are still playing in their pairs.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
I am the only one with the feelings that tobi is not yet free from begging bandage kiss

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:19pm On Feb 15, 2018
Ahneeka na fine babe shaa, just the pimples de spoil her face
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
Somehow sha,

I feel lolu deserves what he got, she just wanted to sit down.
Lolu refused and even dragged her,
Now she tried her best to sit and snapped the strap,
Now lolu is injured, with 2 strikes and partnered with cee c,
All could have have been avoided if he had just let her sit.

Although I understand his anger.

Ehya,. Sad all around.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2018
77up:
I am the only one with the feelings that tobi is not yet free from begging bandage kiss
he's not grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.