Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,850 members, 7,828,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (895) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3890478 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
hat3r:
Favourite pair now......CeeLo
Lol! This sob story had better be more convincing than Mina's
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2018
Anto and Teddy are the biggest winners tonight.

They are now free from the shackles holding them back.

Lolu and Cece, see you in lagos on Sunday 24th February.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
MizzD:

4. Biggie shattered her with ego damaging words

Yes you are right!! he said Cece is use to getting her own way. he said it is big brother's house not her house. Also it is either his way or the highway

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Akshow: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
spongeisback:
Wonder what will be Tobi and Anto's name
Toan, Toto, Anto or Bito?
lmao toto indeed

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
If Lolu leaves Big brother on Sunday, they'll be alot of opportunities out there for him.
As for Cee, i don't even know what to say becos she's painted a pretty bad picture of herslf to us Viewers.

12 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
bodyonchecheche:
They were stronger with their former partners, Cee C is going home sooner than I thought
even if all Africa continent is voting for her, I knw madam Delilah 'll soon commit the last strike then the next will be highway grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ifyalways(f): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2018
Vivuch:
They gave them prop's to use, so I think they are tilting towards their costumes.
You are right. smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
ifyalways:
Anto and Teddy are the biggest winners tonight.

They are now free from the shackles holding them back.

Lolu and Cece, see you in lagos on Sunday 24th February.

It's Tobi not Teddy cheesy
But your point made, and, True Story!

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Reussite: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
veekid:
Someone said Cee c is crying because she did not come with Lolu's remote control. grin grin grin grin grin
Lmao grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by teamsynergy: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2018
Someone said Cee c is crying because she did not come with Lolu's remote control. #copied

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
veekid:
What exactly is Cee-C crying about 1. that she got an extra strike 2. That she's separated from Tobi 3. That she's stuck with Loolu?

All of the above grin grin My little princess is in pain. Who will beg her and tolerate all her peperenpe now?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Rico is now advising lolu.
He is telling lolu to control his anger
He says he had anger issues because of how he grew up and people were bullying him, people bigger them him. But because of how one day he threw his cousin against the wall. (Jesu shocked ) because of anger. And his mom wanted to take him to a psychiatric ward. shocked shocked

Lolu is now saying that he wasn't angry, but he was hurt that cee c won't apologise
He says the problem started because he didn't have his bath when cee c told him to

Rico is now telling lolu that he himself was chained to cee c and he had to find a way for peace.
Lolu says what Is painful for him is because everything cee c wanted him to do, he did,

Ewoooo. Lolu is hurt, angry and full of pain.
Chaii,
If cee c fuçk up again. I can see lolu hitting her oh,
The kind of anger in lolu eh. Chaii shocked

Lolu says he will talk to cee c and tobi respectively

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Papiikush:

People like him are assholes! They never admit to be wrong.

I could yank him off my screen right now.. angry

Alex get sense pass am
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
teamsynergy:

its wrong to say only Tobi can manage her... Tobi didn't manage her,he was only doing her bidding and feeding her ego...until she is paired with every male HMS, u can't jus conclude

That's the management of cee c na,.
What else is the management. ?
Lolu went to play games with her and he got an injury, got 2 strikes and now he is paired to cee c.

But it seems Rico was able to handle her.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:02pm On Feb 15, 2018
Alex is such a wise girl for all her emotional outbursts
Even tho I still do not like her voice
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:

grin
Agulu awaits her arrival grin
Lol smh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
LolaO:
I really pity Lolu sha, best thing for him right now is to forget his smartness and behave like an Odeh with CeeC grin
Because Babe got issues and would keep provoking him, it’s inside the blood grin
ode...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
veekid:
If Lolu leaves Big brother on Sunday, they'll be alot of opportunities out there for him.
As for Cee, i don't even know what to say becos she's painted a pretty bad picture of herslf to us Viewers.
she 'll understand her attitude and the picture she has painted herself in the house from MMH Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Hope u ppl are hearing the explanations now, all u dumb Cee-C supporters. Even Rico suffered same fate, he just applied wisdom o his part

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
Alex says she has never discussed strategy with Leo, and that she has even forgotten about the "strategic" part in the the strategy partner.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2018
77up:
even if all Africa continent is voting for her, I knw madam Delilah 'll soon commit the last strike then the next will be highway grin
Seems none of them take the rules that seriously tbh
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2018
I like Rico Abeg

He is good

Ahneeka got a better partner than dee one.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
MizzD:

I could yank him off my screen right now.. angry

Alex get sense pass am
As in ehn...
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by phulxpression: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2018
I hate CeeC behaviour wit a passion.She as used her own to kobalize my Lolu.... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Eeghe:
CeeC and Lolu
A pair I will not look at once....talk about least liked
They should be together joor
Even though my heart went out to CeeC for her tears
This Lolu eh? Be dumb for once, eishhh!
Lol... Lolu won't stop blaming cee-c even after Biggie's judgment... Someone should please tell the so called Mr intelligent the whatever happens to cee-c would also affect him except either CEBI and/or LOTO is evicted.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2018
Queenofhell:
Biggie working his way to make Tobi the winner of the show grin
We see you.
Team lolu disbanded. grin
This is great bullshit!! BBnaija has changed the rules in the middle of the game...for the first time I believe Big brother is trying to protect Tobi...
This is so wrong

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2018

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2018
Def
Giel:
I like Rico Abeg

He is good

Ahneeka got a better partner than dee one.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
I'm not happy about this though, Lolu does not deserve Cece, she is capable of messing up anybody.
Anyways, I hope they build up strength with time and get to the final.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Dey have freed Tobi buh still d guy no want free�

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:
Alex says she has never discussed strategy with Leo, and that she has even forgotten about the "strategic" part in the the strategy partner.

I died cheesy
She has a crush on Leo
But Khloe is there like gum...
Well Leo looks like he can juggle 4 women, so,
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2018
OK I'm not interested in cee c and tobi.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (892) (893) (894) (895) (896) (897) (898) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.