Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (898) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3875419 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2018
Jeez look at what ceec just did.. she actually snubbed lolu

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
O boy Ceece just do like say she no see lolu now.

Tobi was like "let me go and shower, I will see you guys later" but Ceece just follow am for back grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2018
oshe11:
Wooowwww

Na wa for Naija ooo

Can't believe the powers that be still found a way to hijack this show...
Its obvious biggie has been compromised hence its inconstistencies and obvious influences on the game.

They finally found a way to unpair Tobi and CeeCee. I guess there is nothing I can do but to stop VOTING and just watch the show for what it is, WHICH IS A MOVIE SCRIPTED BY THE POWER THAT BEundecided
I feel so too, maybe one should just watch for entertainment sake.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:
Tobi is a fool sha
Why is he trying to put blame on lolu and trying to excuse CeCe's actions by saying she is younger?

As in! He didn't remember the age factor when CeeC was fighting Nina abi? This dude is silly, I don't ever want to date this kinda man. #Spits angry angry angry

19 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
asscb:

I tire... Now they wanna kill lolu's spirit in that house

I'm scared of lolu, the way he was speaking in the closet with Rico and Alex,
He was speaking as if he was holding so much anger in,

They should not aggravate it.

Before lolu spark.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
FrankGiel:

When Kbrule jumped was his partner not innocent, yet she was punished... Rules are rules.. If a partner suddenly quits, it affects the other too..
I'm not for changing the rules in the middle of the game

As at the time they caused the infringement they (Lolu and Cee'c) were officially partners. Big brother removed the previous partnership and only returned it when the bonding task was over. So it would have been unfair to apply the punishment to both Anto and Tobi.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
veekid:
Tobi's family giving Thanksgiving on Sunday

Finally dude has been delivered! Last last everybody finally agrees with me she is possessed.

She needs cleansing. I for recommend my church but we don't entertain such people... Her soul may be damned already...undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
This pairing of lolu and cee c ,
I don't feel it's wise. Two volatile people. Oh well. Let's watch.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 9:32pm On Feb 15, 2018
see dis devil lady, tobi want to shower and he's trying to excuse lolu and Cee c to talk , can't imagine that useless girl just lock up undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
sweetrie:
Ok, so Biggie should have said whatever happens to you would affect your bonding partner. Ok. He go hear
The more I think of it I feel this is unjust..

As far as I am concerned, if Cee'c and Lolus quarrel caused 2strikes, Kbrule jumping from that height deserves a disqualification!!!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 9:33pm On Feb 15, 2018
100naira:
O boy Ceece just do like say she no see lolu now.

Tobi was like "let me go and shower, I will see you guys later" but Ceece just follow am for back grin

Curve of life! I pray they don't get each other into trouble.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Twoclans:

When they were hooked together it wasn't for strategic partnership, it was for bonding purpose.

And they were not informed that their action or inaction of the bonded partner will affect them.

Anyway the decision favours their partners, I am cool with it but I tell you they changed the goal post.
There was no way their partners would have helped.. Remember, each partner were not allowed to talk with others
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:34pm On Feb 15, 2018
Blackhawk01:

As in! He didn't remember the age factor when CeeC was fighting Nina abi? This dude is silly, I don't ever want to date this kinda man. #Spits angry angry angry

And he even supported Nina
Very stupid boy, that's why I don't subscribe to this cee c is dragging tobi down,
Tobi isn't much better than cee c,

I'm just watching how he will live up to this high expectation of him without cee c to use as a scapegoat now.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Opiletool:
This is a lesson. One shouldn't feel comfortable exhibiting his/her bad traits. As poorly as Lolu did, people were still consoling him, while they shun Cee c.

I really admire tobi anyway, he's indeed strong. I just hope shes learnt her lesson and start showing her good sides, cause we all have both the good and the bad sides. She needs to be strong right now.

Ogbeni forget talk jor! She is possessed! Which one be bad traits...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Curve of life! I pray they don't get each other into trouble.
Lolu don buy market.. He has been asking for this.. Lol

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hat3r: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
Favolly:

Lol! This sob story had better be more convincing than Mina's
Unfortunately not. They'd definitely be out by next week except Tobi becomes the HoH.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2018
WORLDPEACE:

But from the way she treats him, you can tell that she does not value him as much as she should.

Well I don't know about that, when I watch she is barely if ever with him so I haven't really observed them together.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sweetrie(f): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
FrankGiel:

The more I think of it I feel this is unjust..

As far as I am concerned, if Cee'c and Lolus quarrel caused 2strikes, Kbrule jumping from that height deserves a disqualification!!!
Haaaaaa, he was drunk abi intoxicated. It was also too early for disqualification. They had not understood the rules
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by FrankGiel: 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2018
MamBi:

As at the time they caused the infringement they (Lolu and Cee'c) were officially partners. Big brother removed the previous partnership and only returned it when the bonding task was over. So it would have been unfair to apply the punishment to both Anto and Tobi.
They weren't official partners, they were bonding partners I repeat; two different things.. And more importantly, biggie never tied their destiny in the game together
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Big Brother needs to decide on what the rules are. They can't keep changing the rules whenever they want to. In previous Big Brother editions, you're allowed to insult anybody's destiny but the moment you attack them physically, you're disqualified. If what Cece did qualifies as an attack, then she's supposed to be disqualified from the game. Lolu on the other hand did nothing wrong apart from the fact that he was just being difficult (which does not break any rules).

26 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 15, 2018
Blackhawk01:
Ceec is crying. This is a clear case of you don't value what you have until you lose it. O ma shey oooo cry kiss

Clear case of witches falling at the power of serious prayers.

She fit be marine spirit sha..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:
I don't feel it's wise. Too volatile people. Oh well. Let's watch.
I think they'll sit up.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by alarmednigerian: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
FrankGiel:

There is a difference between a strategic partner and a bonding partner.. The rules when they were made strategic partners says, '' whatever happens to one directly affects the other... This wasn't the same when they were made bonding partners... Simple...

Secondly Lolu should not have been given two strikes...perhaps just one.. CeeC violated rules by taking off the harness belt... That alone is a strike.. Then the subsequent tussle that got the belt ripped should have been a strike for both of them...
It feels unfair..

Big brother said Lolu provoked CeeC, thereby breaking the rule

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:
I don't feel it's wise. Too volatile people. Oh well. Let's watch.
They both need to put aside their differences and be best of friends if they wish to stay long in the house. There is no time for insensitivity.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 100naira(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
This Khloe go just de gum person wey she like anyhow grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Eeghe:
Vandora wants to be Greek
Cos of the Grecian god mythology business
mamBi, this explains her dressing(she says) and her swaying and dancing (says me)

It does make sense. The flowing robes, shining skin, ethereal beauty kind of things. I can visualise her as Aphrodite.

And the baby hair swirls on her head also help.

But those goddesses can do funny things and make funny deals with human beings. I hope she stays firmly grounded.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2018
Opiletool:
This is a lesson. One shouldn't feel comfortable exhibiting his/her bad traits. As poorly as Lolu did, people were still consoling him, while they shun Cee c.

I really admire tobi anyway, he's indeed strong. I just hope shes learnt her lesson and start showing her good sides, cause we all have both the good and the bad sides. She needs to be strong right now.

She's the devil's incarnate. See how she just snubbed Lolu at a time she ought to be sober.
There are 7 demons residing in her.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
77up:
see dis devil lady, tobi want to shower and he's trying to excuse lolu and Cee c to talk , can't imagine that useless girl just lock up undecided
Is it your excuse? Let her rest now..

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Opiletool(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2018
Gungnir:

Ogbeni forget talk jor! She is possessed! Which one be bad traits...

To you she is. But to me she's not. That's her personality, that's who she is.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by micxwell(m): 9:40pm On Feb 15, 2018
veekid:
If Lolu leaves Big brother on Sunday, they'll be alot of opportunities out there for him.
As for Cee, i don't even know what to say becos she's painted a pretty bad picture of herslf to us Viewers.
I just read this on twitter....
Who dey come still our posts for nairaland sef.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2018
Giel:
Winning the wager with their terrible actions during the week?
I guess he was just tired of them losing.
more like it

(1) (2) (3) ... (895) (896) (897) (898) (899) (900) (901) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)