Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,061 members, 7,832,564 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (908) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3907866 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 12:21am On Feb 16, 2018
BoosBae:
Team Cee C kiss...We're always trending. U go girl!

Even Evans the kidnapper trended.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:22am On Feb 16, 2018
yvelchstores:
justice fire. After trying to castrate a young man. I never preferred lolu to ceec but after I watched the video on IG, I felt it in my spine. She should be facing charges in court.
Castrating indeed.. Mr intelligent Lolu should have seen this coming..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
Tobi.. - - Omo Nina try oo. All the plates wey we use yesterday, na she wash everything..

Cee-e---After dem go say she no dey cook and do anything..

Na only plate she dey wash?
She also borrows those girls her wigs and cleans up after the old dirty pigs with fake accents.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 12:23am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Castrating indeed.. Mr intelligent Lolu should have seen this coming..

What happened to your capslock?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:24am On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

Cee c then said that Nina doesn't need to cook, after all she washes everything after.
Yea...They are both saying this behind her. This is how you know people that really love you..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:24am On Feb 16, 2018
moststylish:
so dem tell tobi make e no go follow woman for bigbrother
stupid mofo

that fat ass don evaporate his brain na. I stopped douting he's more that 23 since the day he wan cry bcox of kiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:25am On Feb 16, 2018
77up:
stupid mofo

that fat ass don evaporate his brain na. I stopped douting he's more that 23 since the day he wan cry bcox of kiss
Why the matter dey pain you like this? Easy bro.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ashraf123(f): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Big brother dey vex u Abi kontinu delilah
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yvelchstores(f): 12:26am On Feb 16, 2018
77up:
pls show me the way to watch dat castrating video grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfLYyBdgXrg/
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:26am On Feb 16, 2018
peeps4u:

What happened to your capslock?
What happened to your brain?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by moststylish(m): 12:27am On Feb 16, 2018
the way I hate seeing cee c on my tv eh, see as she dey behave like robot

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Na only plate she dey wash?
She also borrows those girls her wigs and cleans up after the old dirty pigs with fake accents.
Lol.. She also helped some with thier hair and make-up

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2018
The idiot that do lita my screen wit caplock don go jail grin by the time he come back in 2030, e for don learn how to off caplock from foxran, jibs4lv ,demonwoman and others in prison grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:32am On Feb 16, 2018
moststylish:
She is laughing in SA while your blood is pumping.. Wonderful.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:32am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Why the matter dey pain you like this? Easy bro.
I hate pussy man , dassol undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2018
peeps4u:

Even Evans the kidnapper trended.
We gonna trend till the end bro...grin

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 12:34am On Feb 16, 2018
moststylish:
Please take several seats. She doesn't know you exist. grin

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:34am On Feb 16, 2018
77up:
The idiot that do lita my screen wit caplock don go jail grin by the time he come back in 2030, e for don learn how to off caplock from foxran, jibs4lv ,demonwoman and others in prison grin
Lol.. That guy really frustrated your life. Where is he?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:35am On Feb 16, 2018
77up:
I hate pussy man , dassol undecided
I hate haters too

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2018
Lhimeet:

Yeah...So he switched to this monicker!...He just can run,I still caught him red handed! grin
that guy na funke grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:39am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Fixed
I think you can't run truly

even in woman form grin wia is ur caplock shocked

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:40am On Feb 16, 2018
Lhimeet:

Stop the petty lie grin It's obvious ...You switched from Cap lock I still caught you...I can see you from afar! cheesy grin
That guy must have tormented you alot. I am sorry, I can't help you bro.. I wish you good luck.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 12:42am On Feb 16, 2018
Is anyone listening to princess ? grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:43am On Feb 16, 2018
HORLADSTAR:

REAL!!!!!!!!.
Secondly and lastly (probably), you will be enabling the platform (Bbn) to the right people that needs it..
Most people in the house now are already established in one area or the other, ranging from pilots, to TV hosts,to musicians, to actors etc..
THE BIG BROTHER NAIJA: STREET TAKE OVER (KPAKO EDITION) will truly pick people from trash to Paradise, stories will be rewritten, lives will be changed,families will be transformed,God!!!…
Every one of them will be eternally grateful..
I’m not saying that Bbn should be a poverty alleviation program,.. All we are saying is do this edition even if is for once… Just the way Africa has CHAN, a tournament basically set for locally based players to come and play and sell themselves…
That is what we are asking for..
Give the street a chance. Give the street a voice..
Give Nigerians pure and undiluted entertainment. We want to laugh!..
Kindly share this post if you think we need this.. Let’s share it till Bbn organizers sees it..
Mention blogs,and news blog to carry this..
All the lovers of Big brother naija, let’s put our hands together and see BIG BROTHER NAIJA: STREET TAKE OVER (KPAKO EDITION) come to pass
Read the complete post @ https://www.nairaland.com/4350632/sincere-suggestion-big-brother-naija
I think they can do it if you can get them some good sponsors..
Nb.. I thought Efe was kpako.. Una go wise. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 12:45am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:
The fear of Sunday is the beginning of wisdom.Princess is actually smart though.

Princess to Bitto- - - The love thing is working for them(Mina).

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2018
77up:
that guy na funke grin
grin grin Na coward na wink
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:45am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

That guy must have tormented you alot. I am sorry, I can't help you bro.. I wish you good luck.
You can't run from your shadow! grin cheesy

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by yhenny(f): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:
yea I am she is worried about eviction
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

The fear of Sunday is the beginning of wisdom.Princess is actually smart though.
Over-analysis dey worry am grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 12:47am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Lol.. That guy really frustrated your life. Where is he?
the idiot can see this but unfurtenately, he can't defend himself grin we knw he's here in woman form even quoting grin lolz

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2018
Afam4eva:
Big Brother needs to decide on what the rules are. They can't keep changing the rules whenever they want to. In previous Big Brother editions, you're allowed to insult anybody's destiny but the moment you attack them physically, you're disqualified. If what Cece did qualifies as an attack, then she's supposed to be disqualified from the game. Lolu on the other hand did nothing wrong apart from the fact that he was just being difficult (which does not break any rules).
I wouldn't have typed it better!..Correct point...Nigeria & corruption be like...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Favolly(f): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2018
Princess is right though... The Power Couple thing is working for BamTeddy smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (905) (906) (907) (908) (909) (910) (911) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.