Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,725 members, 7,827,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (911) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889995 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 7:19am On Feb 16, 2018
Afam4eva:
Why's Cece crying?

again this morning?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by neolboy(m): 7:29am On Feb 16, 2018
Papiikush:
Page 900 shocked

And they said this season is boring oh... undecided

He would have been outstanding with Bisola and Co

Too much argument make this thread reach this page not because of the entertainment they are giving or the updates people are giving us but just argument

10 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:37am On Feb 16, 2018
neolboy:

Too much argument make this thread reach this page not because of the entertainment they are giving or the updates people are giving us but just argument
undecided

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:39am On Feb 16, 2018
Giel:

Very rude,
Bitto Is handsome and cute.
Teddy A sef. Mtcheww.
The more I read about him the more I dislike him.
He looks down on his fellow housemates, first Mina now Bitto.
Later he will be deceiving himself forming one useless alpha male there.
Someone on twitter said ,the way Teddy A shares alcohol, he should consider becoming a bartender if his music does not blow grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:39am On Feb 16, 2018
Akshow:
ridiculous. Sop its tobis fault that cece has no home training.
no dear. But its definitely Tobi's fault for letting ceec rob her lack of home training on his face

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2018
Beorn1:

Put one and two together, you'll know who's behind that alternate handle. His main handle was banned yesterday. If you know who's behind the handle, you'll regret ever quoting him.
lol...yes..it's obvious.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 7:42am On Feb 16, 2018
I know tehre are still people with bad behavior but i never knew people like Ceece exist.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 7:44am On Feb 16, 2018
ninnyanny:
I like this flex condom advert
Bassey did so well.

Unlike samvita
Where they made our miyonce
A " nwa boy "
The advert is old, older than BBNAIJA season 2.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 7:52am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

So you've done your best for teddy a?
practically, technically and votingcally grin well, yes

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by jojogirlx: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2018
I think i am beginning to like him too. Had to split votes and giv him a part.
ninnyanny:
But I really,really, really
Like Rico.
Guy is sooooooo
Cool.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 7:55am On Feb 16, 2018
77up:
practically, technically and votingcally grin well, yes
grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ninnyanny(f): 7:58am On Feb 16, 2018
missunknown:

The advert is old, older than BBNAIJA season 2.
never saw it untill now
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Me too o, jst started 2 notice him, he is calm nd collected. Plus ahneeka is talking more now. Gr8 pair.
jojogirlx:
I think i am beginning to like him too. Had to split votes and giv him a part.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:00am On Feb 16, 2018
ninnyanny:
no dear. But its definitely Tobi's fault for letting ceec rob her lack of home training on his face
Be true to yourself, do you have home training? Some of you are worse than cee-c and can not even survive that house for 3 days..Were you not the same girl preaching about "holier than thou" the other day?.. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by gameboy727(m): 8:02am On Feb 16, 2018
yvelchstores:
I dont watch religiously but I watched before the Monday games, Sunday night. They were both discussing what to do after bam bam becomes hoh. Along the line they said weaker groups and friends of weaker groups "I am sorry" . the were talking as if they already bagged finals.

Another time, they were talking Abt how they stand out. Teddy said, he always sees to it that when he walks into a room everyone wants to know who he is. She in turn said, at her work place, her co workers ask if its her father that owns d company. ThT she walks like she owns d place..... That ,that is why biggy gave her the royal gown at the last party cos she is queen bee....

Other instances. ....

No vex but this is my POV,they are arrogant

Valid points. Silly as it may sound that happens to be their strategy; trying to stand out wherever they find themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by janefrancisca(f): 8:03am On Feb 16, 2018
Afam4eva:
I know tehre are still people with bad behavior but i never knew people like Ceece exist.
It will surprise u to know that people that are worse off than cee-c exists too. Na the more u look, the less you see.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Afam4eva(m): 8:06am On Feb 16, 2018
janefrancisca:
It will surprise u to know that people that are worse off than cee-c exists too. Na the more u look, the less you see.
It's surprising because she's educated and should know better. behaviors like that, even if it exists are best hidden from public glare. You don't go to a show like Big brother and wash your dirty linens.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 8:09am On Feb 16, 2018
Ahneeka has a very bad condition. She chews her mouth like something is inside. Yesterday night I noticed it, its a very bad turn off. Has anyone noticed it to. I thought she was chewing something but no she is just chewing her mouth like an old woman. How can a young girl have such habit! Maybe that's why ricco is running away from kissing her before he starts chewing an invisible gum too.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Papiikush: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2018
neolboy:

You don't expect people not to argue do you? It's part of what makes the thread fun.

It's just some people overdoing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:16am On Feb 16, 2018
ninnyanny:
I like this flex condom advert
Bassey did so well.

Unlike samvita
Where they made our miyonce
A " nwa boy "
That advert was done even before big brother naija season 2.How would you know when you spend all the time you have hating Cee-c... Now I know why you support Nina like your life depends on it.
Like NIna like Ninnyanny.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2018
okabe:
with biggies judgement, most likely Tobi is gonna be stuck with Anto come monday

my worry is just the team name

Lolu + Anto = Loto

Tobi + Anto =

please PARVATS should stay in one corner grin
Tobi + Anto = Toto

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by duduade: 8:20am On Feb 16, 2018
peeps4u:

This coming from you? Aren't you doing same to Teddy A here?
You keep posting one demeaning post or the other, even mocking his age, calling him a failure, like a 29 year old using range and another car in this present Nigeria hasn't tried well for himself. He might not have blown yet musically but he is successful elsewhere to have even afforded Phyno and his lifestyle. And do I need to tell you that there is no age limit to when anyone can make it musically, just a single hit is needed and then boooooooom

Abi o.. You no see that dude wey sing Legbegbe.. Very funny but useless lyrics... Massive play out there

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:25am On Feb 16, 2018
I like this Leo... It seems his fans are not on Nairaland or is it because he hasn't been nominated for possible eviction?

Team Leo, where are you?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Bamteddy fans let's do it one more time.
Send "vote bamteddy to 32052"
Before the voting line ends ,let's achieve something cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Ahneeka has a very bad condition. She chews her mouth like something is inside. Yesterday night I noticed it, its a very bad turn off. Has anyone noticed it to. I thought she was chewing something but no she is just chewing her mouth like an old woman. How can a young girl have such habit! Maybe that's why ricco is running away from kissing her before he starts chewing an invisible gum too.

I noticed it too. Very repugnant behavior. Ahneeka is naturally good looking but it seems she has very bad hygienic habits. She once said that she hates bathing. It explains why she has those zits on her face. I'm sure she stinks as well.

I wouldn't kiss her if I had the chance.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 8:26am On Feb 16, 2018
No wonder Cee-c is not a practicing lawyer, I can't imagine her standing before a judge with this attitude.
NBA would have suspended her.

Just imagine a case going against her in court, she will be like "the judge is out to make me fail"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2018
duduade:

Abi o.. You no see that dude wey sing Legbegbe.. Very funny but useless lyrics... Massive play out there
Keep giving yourselves hope grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by BoosBae(f): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2018
Afam4eva:
What has Cee C done to you this morning .... World people

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
I like this Leo... It seems his fans are not on Nairaland or is it because he hasn't been nominated for possible eviction?

Team Leo, where are you?

He is boring, over pampered and relatively inactive in the house. Whenever he gets nominated, he'll get evicted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:30am On Feb 16, 2018
ntyce:
No wonder Cee-c is not a practicing lawyer, I can't imagine her standing before a judge with this attitude.
NBA would have suspended her.

Just imagine a case going against her in court, she will be like "the judge is out to make me fail"
Yesterday when she was playing a lawyer, I was expecting her to drop some legal terminologies and she couldn't drop any. undecided
Her assertion, stance and gauge weren't convincing enough either.
I wonder how she can defend her clients when she can't even complete simple sentences.
Reminds me of another upcoming aba lawyer in nairaland grin

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 8:32am On Feb 16, 2018
duduade:

Apparently, he is a kid looking for attention, what does he know? Even some 29years are still in school and you can't write them off. Here is that boy mocking a 29 year old young man who is already doing well for himself.

Even in sports where age matters, some players come to limelight when they are already at the their late or mid 20s. Giroud, Koscieny come to mind, even Van der Saar moved to a bigger club (man u) at old age after spending years at Fulham and previously on the bench at Juve.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Weldone ma.
I dey see your work for ig.
Not liking someone is different but using the time you're supposed to campaign for your favourite and using it to move from page to page decampaigning Mina, your problem is on another level.
Na the work wey you dey do..
Continue.

Just you wait till ahneeka is up next week, I have juicy tales to share about her grin
And my akporoko is always accurate.

lol are u sure your quoting the right person?

(1) (2) (3) ... (908) (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.