Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,459 members, 7,843,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (912) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3917412 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:33am On Feb 16, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Ahneeka has a very bad condition. She chews her mouth like something is inside. Yesterday night I noticed it, its a very bad turn off. Has anyone noticed it to. I thought she was chewing something but no she is just chewing her mouth like an old woman. How can a young girl have such habit! Maybe that's why ricco is running away from kissing her before he starts chewing an invisible gum too.
Rico is running away from kissing Ahneeka? Are you kidding me? Ahneeka is the one that has been avoiding any form of romance with Rico. I think you are referring to Princess(as per avoiding kissing)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2018
XML33:

He is boring, over pampered and relatively inactive in the house. Whenever he gets nominated, he'll get evicted.
Dude is anything but over pampered, he runs his own business and makes his own money.
Something that is pretty hard for certain people.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:34am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:
Bamteddy fans let's do it one more time.
Send "vote bamteddy to 32052"
Before the voting line ends ,let's achieve something cheesy grin

Mad arse! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:36am On Feb 16, 2018
booqee:
lol are u sure your quoting the right person?
Are you a married lady yay or na?
Are you fair complexioned and beautiful yay or nah?
Do you have pictures of your hubby all over your wall ,yay or nah?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2018
XML33:

He is boring, over pampered and relatively inactive in the house. Whenever he gets nominated, he'll get evicted.
Really? What do you mean when you said"relatively inactive"? I thought he is always active during task. He is also one of the few that give night show..? Maybe you don't just like his business talk.. Lol
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stunning4real: 8:37am On Feb 16, 2018
Tetragramaton:
Ahneeka has a very bad condition. She chews her mouth like something is inside. Yesterday night I noticed it, its a very bad turn off. Has anyone noticed it to. I thought she was chewing something but no she is just chewing her mouth like an old woman. How can a young girl have such habit! Maybe that's why ricco is running away from kissing her before he starts chewing an invisible gum too.
I thought she was eating gum.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 8:38am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Rico is running away from kissing Ahneeka? Are you kidding me? Ahneeka is the one that has been avoiding any form of romance with Rico. I think you are referring to Princess(as per avoiding kissing)

I actually saw one part where she was playing and trying to kiss ricco.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:40am On Feb 16, 2018
peeps4u:

Apparently, he is a kid looking for attention, what does he know? Even some 29years are still in school and you can't write them off. Here is that boy mocking a 29 year old young man who is already doing well for himself.

Even in sports where age matters, some players come to limelight when they are already at the their late or mid 20s. Giroud, Koscieny come to mind, even Van der Saar moved to a bigger club (man u) at old age after spending years at Fulham and previously on the bench at Juve.

Kiss me kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:43am On Feb 16, 2018
ntyce:
No wonder Cee-c is not a practicing lawyer, I can't imagine her standing before a judge with this attitude.
NBA would have suspended her.

Just imagine a case going against her in court, she will be like "the judge is out to make me fail"
Cee-c morning and night. This one don dey pass becareful ooo. This was how you made TBOSS popular with your hate filled mind.. Instead of you to start planning how you can hire her as your personal lawyer, you are here hating. Na wa oo

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2018
XML33:

I noticed it too. Very repugnant behavior. Ahneeka is naturally good looking but it seems she has very bad hygienic habits. She once said that she hates bathing. It explains why she has those zits on her face. I'm sure she stinks as well.

I wouldn't kiss her if I had the chance.

.that thing she is doing is a big issue for her o in terms of relationship. I think it's too late for her to stop it now. Her parents would have beat it out of her. Like me I used to twist my mouth to the left and to the right while eating the inside of my mouth back in the days. My mum beat it out of me. Bam bam does it once in a while and when I'm sitted with mumsy sometimes watching bigbrother and they show bambam. My mum will be like see your sister.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Tetragramaton(m): 8:44am On Feb 16, 2018
stunning4real:
I thought she was eating gum.

She no dey chop gum o. Just watch her closely. Its a terrible habit

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Cee-c morning and night. This one don dey pass becareful ooo. This was how you made TBOSS popular with your hate filled mind.. Instead of you to start planning how you can hire her as your personal lawyer, you are here hating. Na wa oo

Hire who? Make we lose case, make she begin dey cry for court abi? Mbanu! grin tongue

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:45am On Feb 16, 2018
BoosBae:
What has Cee C done to you this morning .... World people
I tire oo.. It seems Cee-c is now giving some people night mare..Some of them can't breathe without mentioning Cee-c. I pray they receive sense as soon as possible. Amen!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:48am On Feb 16, 2018
XML33:

I noticed it too. Very repugnant behavior. Ahneeka is naturally good looking but it seems she has very bad hygienic habits. She once said that she hates bathing. It explains why she has those zits on her face. I'm sure she stinks as well.

I wouldn't kiss her if I had the chance.
Yet another senseless analogy from" Mr know all knows nothing "
If she had a bad odour, someone in the house would had pointed it out and with the way almost all the guys are tripping for her, I doubt she's repugnant.
Body odours are caused by bacteria ,the amount of these fowl smelling agents in the body determines how much a human stinks.
Body odours are caused by multiple factors and hygiene is only one of them.
Reason why some people can go for three days without bathing and you won't perceive a single bad smell and others will take a walk down the stairways five minutes after a shower and are already stinking.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by mahxiimus(m): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2018
This Cee c girl has been nice since yesterday. Tobi hasn't been begging. Nobody has seen that part or talked about it. But when once they see a fault. They flare up.

9 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ambber(f): 8:48am On Feb 16, 2018
XML33:

Aww you mean our handsome resident sexologist is boring?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:49am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Yesterday when she was playing a lawyer, I was expecting her to drop some legal terminologies and she couldn't drop any. undecided
Her assertion, stance and gauge weren't convincing enough either.
I wonder how she can defend her clients when she can't even complete simple sentences.
Reminds me of another upcoming aba lawyer in nairaland grin
You know she wasn't in a good mood.. I hope you won't complain when people start saying negative things about Miracle and Nina.. Thought you said you gonna vote Cee-c and Lolu like your life dependson it?

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 8:52am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

You know she wasn't in a good mood.. I hope you won't complain when people start saying negative things about Miracle and Nina.. Thought you said you gonna vote Cee-c and Lolu like your life dependson it?
I never complain when people talk about miracle, I simply give it to them back to back.
Complaining is for weak, insipid, genetically diffused people.
I fight my own battles sweetie kiss

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Undertaker001: 8:53am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

the spirit of akthedream don posses this one...
that's if you are not he already

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 8:53am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Am sure you can't even hire her to defend you on nairaland talkless of the courtroom.
She's toxic, has a lot of negative energy around her. Lolu got infected by this and he's paying for it.

However, if she can get to turn this negativity to other positive ideas, she will be a very great
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:55am On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

Hire who? Make we lose case, make she begin dey cry for court abi? Mbanu! grin tongue
Hmmm.. But she no cry for Arena na? That girl strong oo. She reminds me of Tboss.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 8:57am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Yet another senseless analogy from" Mr know all knows nothing "
If she had a bad odour, someone in the house would had pointed it out and with the way almost all the guys are tripping for her, I doubt she's repugnant.
Body odours are caused by bacteria ,the amount of these fowl smelling agents in the body determines how much a human stinks.
Body odours are caused by multiple factors and hygiene is only one of them.
Reason why some people can go for three days without bathing and you won't perceive a single bad smell and others will take a walk down the stairways five minutes after a shower and are already stinking.
Very true..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:00am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Hmmm.. But she no cry for Arena na? That girl strong oo. She reminds me of Tboss.
She can never be T boss.
For one T boss never wore cheap clothes and a rat infested cheap Brazilian hair .
Everything this girl wears looks like something you'll find in a rack at an unpainted shed in balogun. grin
Have you seen her legs, that leg can paralysis John Cena with a single kick.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 9:01am On Feb 16, 2018
Big brother naija is the greatest scam in the history of this shithole country. Check this out.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by peeps4u: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Kiss me kiss

Before I grant your request, are you he or she?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2018
peeps4u:

Apparently, he is a kid looking for attention, what does he know? Even some 29years are still in school and you can't write them off. Here is that boy mocking a 29 year old young man who is already doing well for himself.

Even in sports where age matters, some players come to limelight when they are already at the their late or mid 20s. Giroud, Koscieny come to mind, even Van der Saar moved to a bigger club (man u) at old age after spending years at Fulham and previously on the bench at Juve.

Sweetie, what have I done to you for you to hate me so? grin
Please send me your number, let's talk on phone and work it out kiss

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Vivuch: 9:02am On Feb 16, 2018
If you are still watching this show, you're on a long thing. This show na scripted game, is not reality again.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by okabe(m): 9:03am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:
Tobi + Anto = Toto
parvat! grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2018
cabalocracy:
it's seems this guy is the only one supporting​ CeCe here...very funny guy..he wld be the one to comment about CeCe and he wld also be the one to reply his comments about CeCe...I have seen like two other similar monikers apart from aunty Matilda grin
As in ehn, monikers that have been abandoned and weren't active on this thread, That's how you know a mental case.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 9:04am On Feb 16, 2018
Vivuch:
Big brother naija is the greatest scam in the history of this shithole country. Check this out.
Chai shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Are you a married lady yay or na? yay
Are you fair complexioned and beautiful yay or nah? I am dark in complexion
Do you have pictures of your hubby all over your wall ,yay or nah? NAY, I only have three, and it's of our wedding pics .

See, nairaland is probably my most active social media account. You think I have time for this shii you're talking about out of my schedule? That's some funny stunt. This is even the first time I watch any big brother show with keen interest..and I no carry am for head oo.. I'm not even an avid user of IG, my last two post are since August and December last year. Abeg go find the right person..

Queenofhell:

Just you wait till ahneeka is up next week, I have juicy tales to share about her grin
And my akporoko is always accurate.

if you like sef, post sex videos of her, it's not my business, as in I'm so unbothered. You don't get? I'm not an addict. I watch this show for entertainment in my spare time. Btw, I like team rineeka because of Rico. Ahneeka was actually my fav HM because of her intro the first day but she became boring..but I still like her though..hoping she comes out of her shell fully.

I don't appreciate false accusations ok?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 9:05am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

I am not supporting her. I just can't watch people put the whole blame on her as if she is an outcast..

God punish you if I am not the one replying myself and vice versa.. Kindly say Amen to this if you are not a coward.
lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (909) (910) (911) (912) (913) (914) (915) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.