Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,636 members, 7,827,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3889880 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:50am On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

This guy's stupidity is undiluted. That isn't an insult to Khloe alone but other HIV patients out there. Like there's a particular look to them. And you say this goat is married? I wonder who the woman is... #Spits
Yes, his words are insensitive, this is a national TV and all manner of people are watching, he just insulted PLWHA.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2018
carammel:
Deeone and Khloe again.
He called her HIV patient and the expression on her face is just epic.
Khloe is now quiet.
No one in that house is HIV positive, they all go through screening and testing before they're accepted.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

This guy's stupidity is undiluted. That isn't an insult to Khloe alone but other HIV patients out there. Like there's a particular look to them. And you say this goat is married? I wonder who the woman is... #Spits

I love how deeone humbled Khloe. as much as I dislike him, khloe deserves it. Have you seen how she treats kbrule? Or how she insults Nina

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:51am On Feb 16, 2018
carammel:

Abuja no big but for You to know every club and lounge it means alot.
Everyone knows Princess is a slay queen na and she doesn't hide it

PS:By "slay queen" I mean an agricultural tool for digginggrinkiss

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

I love how deeone humbled Khloe. as much as I dislike him, khloe deserves it. Have you seen how she treats kbrule? Or how she insults Nina
That is still no excuse to call her HIV positive. Like being hiv positive is an insult.

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:53am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

No one in that house is HIV positive, they all go through screening and testing before they're accepted.
Like I don't know, tell me more about the show. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 10:53am On Feb 16, 2018
carammel:

Yes, his words are insensitive, this is a national TV and all manner of people are watching, he just insulted PLWHA.

Khloe called Dee one a pussy licker�, and dee one replied by calling her a HIV paitent. I guess it got to her since she's been so quiet Don't throw shades if u can't take one

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2018
I will always defend Khloe,Cee-c and Nina when necessary no matter how much you want to hate them.I just love seeing them on my screen, not those other fvcking pretenders . Lol
Most of these housemates will be shocked on Sunday when they realized that Nina is not going no where.. Lol.

Nina Nina. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2018
kingxsamz:

Khloe needs someone to humble her sometimes cheesy...
dee1 is a perfect match for Khloe...cus Khloe sef get mouth...they are the same.

No! That doesn't cut it, he should know where and when to draw the line. You think only khole will be affected by this? Do you know if any HIV patient is watching? His jokes are sickening! I'm trying so hard not to say I hate him.

6 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

That is still no excuse to call her HIV positive. Like being hiv positive is an insult.

she once called kbrule an slowpoke
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 10:56am On Feb 16, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

Small sense, you no get. Dee-one is nothing but and old fool. Very insensitive asshole.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

Khloe called Dee one a pussy licker�, and dee one replied by calling her a HIV paitent. I guess it got to her since she's been so quiet Don't throw shades if u can't take one
Calling someone HIV patient is not an insult, it is a mockery to PLWHA, he used that on her because of how she looks.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2018
livelymatilda:

Small sense, you no get. Dee-one is nothing but and old fool. Very insensitive asshole.

you lack something vital (brain)..Must yhu insult me? Ode
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk01: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

This is total bullshii and it shows you ain't any different from him. Insensitive bunch of silly grown arse men!

Don't you get? He said that because of how she looks, he just made a joke outta every HIV patient out there.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Lolu dey play suffer game oooo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2018
Eeghe:
Mz mamBi, please what does "Funke" mean in the context that housemates use it in?
I know it is a name...also won't mind the meaning as a name
kiss

Morning Doc.

The full name is usually Oluwafunke literarily meaning "God has given to me to take care of" or "God has given me to pamper".

As per context, people use it to exclaim or show surprise or something of that nature.

I don't know if there is a back story to it like there is to "Bye felicia".
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:01am On Feb 16, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

Nairaland will turn sum1's an im.becile to "an slowpoke"grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 11:01am On Feb 16, 2018
Has anyone seen Tobi and Cee-c after the run?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 11:02am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

Did u watch where Khloe was telling Ifu that she hate Tobi just bcs Tobi refuse to give her bread, this issue happened like two weeks back o, and she still get d guy for mind... Ifu told her she should have approach Tobi and told him she wasn't happy with what he did. she said she doesn't roll with people that doesn't have future blah blah...Though dee1 jokes are too insulting and extreme, but Khloe is too arrogant for me liking, and no be say she even fine like that.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2018
carammel:
Deeone and Khloe again.
He called her HIV patient and the expression on her face is just epic.
Khloe is now quiet.

Wow. I just hope someone does not lose it with D1. The kind DKB slap he will receive sad
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 11:03am On Feb 16, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:

Is sure wrong? Is kbrule not a fool.. Always acting like a 15 yr old white kid.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:03am On Feb 16, 2018
oshe11:
Co-sign

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2018
carammel:

Calling someone HIV patient is not an insult, it is a mockery to PLWHA, he used that on her because of how she looks.

This would be unpopular but,
Even though he was wrong to use that and it is insensitive to PLWHA...D-One's jokes are cruel and malicious...however I do not think he meant any disrespect to PLWHA

It's like saying half caste and all
We all know that wasting is a feature seen with chronic diseases like HIV/AIDS, cancer etc and people have a tendency to relate very thin people with wasting conditions

It was wrong but at that point I am sure he only wanted to hurt Khloe and not HIV infected people

Maybe I don't make sense here, but, yeah
Activists should not "activate" with everything (IMO)

Back to the house, I find it weird that nobody spoke up for Khloe angry...even though she has been battering KBrule with her words too
(KBrule is masochistic towards Khloe, maybe it is their thing shaa)

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 11:04am On Feb 16, 2018
Chai for house mate mind now Na miracle and nina go go I laugh at Dermavict in Swahili it will hit dem like an earthquake

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 11:04am On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

This is total bullshii and it shows you ain't any different from him. Insensitive bunch of silly grown arse men!

Don't you get? He said that because of how she looks, he just made a joke outta every HIV patient out there.
So everybody that has an access to Nairaland is now a MAN ba

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by veekid(m): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Wor happened btw Teddy and bambam
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Latebloomerrr: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Gosh I jst luuuv dis Anto girl grin grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:07am On Feb 16, 2018
MamBi:

Morning Doc.

The full name is usually Oluwafunke literarily meaning "God has given to me to take care of" or "God has given me to pamper".

As per context, people use it to exclaim or show surprise or something of that nature.

I don't know if there is a back story to it like there is to "Bye felicia".

Forgive my lack of manners
Good morning darling
And thank you

Fine name there

Please teach me about "bye Felicia" too (hides face)
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2018
Adexchelsea19:
Did u watch where Khloe was telling Ifu that she hate Tobi just bcs Tobi refuse to give her bread, this issue happened like two weeks back o, and she still get d guy for mind... Ifu told her she should have approach Tobi and told him she wasn't happy with what he did. she said she doesn't roll with people that doesn't have future blah blah...Though dee1 jokes are too insulting and extreme, but Khloe is too arrogant for me liking, and no be say she even fine like that.
Is that enough reason to call her HIV positive?
Do you know how long it took health associations of Nigeria to reduce the discrimination imposed on people with HIV?
That insult is taking us back to the 1980's when it was believed that HIV was a death sentence.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ntyce(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2018
Queenofhell:

It's obvious you were not watching, you quoting him out of context.
Something led to that.... Maybe he shouldn't have used that but Khloe herself knew that served her right.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by KoseweKosegbo: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2018
oshe11:
So everybody that has an access to Nairaland is now a MAN ba

the tin tire me oo..
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hat3r: 11:08am On Feb 16, 2018
Blackhawk01:

No! That doesn't cut it, he should know where and when to draw the line. You think only khole will be affected by this? Do you know if any HIV patient is watching? His jokes are sickling! I'm trying so hard not to say I hate him.
This said Khloe hasn't drawn the line in her manner of approach towards other hms. She lacks respect for herself and others. She deserves all the spite dished out to her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (912) (913) (914) (915) (916) (917) (918) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.