Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,240 members, 7,860,537 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:19 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (973) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3931956 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2018
sukhothai:
and where are your valid proves and evidence that he's impersonating or operating an alternate account??
behave yourself...
another one of numerous account spotted shocked

the spirit of seun will not allow you to spoil this thread with your numerous acct sad

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 3:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
why did vandora open bwest like this.... dee one is in trouble

will this fools stop talking of last year housemates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 3:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
77up:
another one of numerous account spotted shocked

the spirit of seun will not allow you to spoil this thread with your numerous acct sad
evidence??

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
dazzy2:

Pls update am not watching bill I beg u guys update

I slept off ooooo, just woke up and I have Ceebi, Dee1, Vandora gisting about life outside the house.

And CeeC ehn, she knows too much about Bbn Gobe for someone who didn't have time to watch last year. Lying head. undecided undecided

8 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

So you're saying if there is any rumour of terrorist attack, we should all go hide behind teddy's dread? grin
As e no fit blow!

You eh grin

You and sukhothai grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by CaptainStephen(m): 3:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
Eeghe:

No fake housemates please
angry
that's the point, the two new housemates went be fake but other housemates would think so.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Cocaiine(m): 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
sukhothai:
for you to call miracle boring means you watch your bbn on nairaland..
did you watch today?
miracle was the life of the house this morning...Mr upcoming forever faded into oblivion..
bam bam is even the one helping that multi skin colored old papa's game..
nobody heard of his name or saw him when he was paired with Alex...
his days are numbered... he shall be ttt'rised soon

@bolded, lollzzzz

What about all the plenty times when mirakulu was nothing but boring furniture?

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:50pm On Feb 17, 2018
ibkayee:

I don't dislike Teddy but I'm laughing hard at this lool

I like Teddy and I am even laughing.... grin grin

Left and right, they just dey dagger my crush and I am busy laughing and falling off chair...

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Cocaiine(m): 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

Did you just assume I've been noticing you or your comments until today? undecided

Guy shift, you made a mistake assuming I was team teddy. No amount of memes can change that.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MizzD: 3:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
Tobi, vandora, Deeone and CeeC together. Tobi said if Deeone leaves he'll miss him. Deeone said he can never leave on Sunday. That even if people don't like him at least they'll like vandora. He then said if Tobi leaves nko. Cee'c said there will be no more fine boy in the house. Deeone interrupted by saying no o, how do you mean. CeeC insisted it was her opinion.

CeeC said Deeone shouldn't be so sure he can't leave cos he may have done or said things that rubbed people off the wrong way. He said he doesn't care, that the only people he doesn't make fun of are his family members.

They now started counting people they'll miss if evicted. The four agreed on teddy A and Deeone. Tobi and Deeone agreed on khloe but Cee'c and vandora disagreed. They said nobody notices when she's quiet, so her absence won't be felt.

CeeC said teddy A reminds her of TTT.

CeeC said Nigerians never forget.. Haha.. You're right. They are waiting for you whenever you're out.

Deeone said if you don't want Ebuka to pick on you, give him a stupid reply in a nice way, that the last time he asked him about self control, he gave him that kinda reply. He's sure with that reply, Ebuka won't ask him questions for a while. Of course Deeone, there will be no need lipsrsealed

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 3:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
livelymatilda:

Incase you don't know, no other housemate like Nina more than Miracle, Cee-c and Khloe..

I didn't actually know.

Queenofhell:

She's always liked Nina to be honest, she once said, she reminds her of her younger sister or she sees her as a younger sister.

This her seeing her as a younger sister sef, is that why she almost swallowed Nina because Nina asked her to move her leg.
Anyways. Cee c is getting better and I appreciate that.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 3:53pm On Feb 17, 2018
Eeghe:

Me - 24, Na -21
MiNa approximately 45 years

Millyyyyyy! You haf killed me. Nairaland has corrupted you grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
MamBi:

I like Teddy and I am even laughing.... grin grin

Left and right, they just dey dagger my crush and I am busy laughing and falling off chair...
Lool this thread won't kee me grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 3:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
We are the chosen generation
Called forth to show his excellence
All I require for life, lord has given me
For I know who I am,
I know who God says I am
What He says I am
I know who I am.

I am walking in power.
I am walking in miracle
I live a life of favour
Cos I know who I am

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 3:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
dazzy2:
I know most people rooting for Teddy A are failed musicians and drug addict grin grin

This is murderous! Aye mi!

Damn! This is deep! angry shocked

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 3:58pm On Feb 17, 2018
Say no to drugs
Say no to drug abuse
Your fate and the fate of your children is in your hands.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
MizzD:
Tobi, vandora, Deeone and CeeC together. Tobi said if Deeone leaves he'll miss him. Deeone said he can never leave on Sunday. That even if people don't like him at least they'll like vandora. He then said if Tobi leaves nko. Cee'c said there will be no more fine boy in the house. Deeone interrupted by saying no o, how do you mean. CeeC insisted it was her opinion.

CeeC said Deeone shouldn't be so sure he can't leave cos he may have done or said things that rubbed people off the wrong way. He said he doesn't care, that the only people he doesn't make fun of are his family members.

They now started counting people they'll miss if evicted. The four agreed on teddy A and Deeone. Tobi and Deeone agreed on khloe but Cee'c and vandora disagreed. They said nobody notices when she's quiet, so her absence won't be felt.

CeeC said teddy A reminds her of TTT.

CeeC said Nigerians never forget.. Haha.. You're right. They are waiting for you whenever you're out.

Deeone said if you don't want Ebuka to pick on you, give him a stupid reply in a nice way, that the last time he asked him about self control, he gave him that kinda reply. He's sure with that reply, Ebuka won't ask him questions for a while. Of course Deeone, there will be no need lipsrsealed
This girl get better sense grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by missunknown: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
77up:
na now you just knw
D guy is a drama queen
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:04pm On Feb 17, 2018
They're still cooking? Lemme kuku go back to bed. angry

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
dominique:

grin grin grin

Nice dp.

Can I ask you a question?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Beorn: 4:12pm On Feb 17, 2018
MizzD:

grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by hazzard: 4:15pm On Feb 17, 2018
MamBi:

Oooh fantastic. Well done you! I nearly fell off my chair when I read this... grin grin grin grin grin
grin happy I made you laugh cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 4:17pm On Feb 17, 2018
Ifu's look is really stunning today.

I like the doll like make up and standing up at attention hair.

Fits her dramatic self...

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sukhothai: 4:19pm On Feb 17, 2018
MamBi:

ahbi na the booty in undersized pants you de like?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:21pm On Feb 17, 2018
MamBi:

TBH, her beauty is underrated.
She's a very beautiful woman.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Yipeeeeeee! There's gonna be truth and dare ooooo. Let no idiot cry tonight abeg. undecided

Make I go buy fuel, I no trust NEPA pipu.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Heebah: 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gungnir:

Nice dp.
Let me answer on her behalf....NO

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 4:33pm On Feb 17, 2018
Bam bam is really starting to get irritating!
Ughhhhh and this her voice is driving me nuts, what does she even contribute in the house?
I've never seen her cook nor clean!

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 17, 2018
Heebah:
Let me answer on her behalf....NO

Why are you answering on her behalf and why no?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 4:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:
Bam bam is really starting to get irritating!
Ughhhhh and this her voice is driving me nuts, what does she even contribute in the house?
I've never seen her cook nor clean!

Nothing, except to force herself on Teddybumbum. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 4:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
Gungnir:

Nice dp.

Sure, as long as it's not a personal question.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Geezeem:

DD !!!

You have been MIA grin

Abeg explain this "my halved part"

Who
My Gee,
Sorry, been too busy. Most times I'm only able to just flip through pages to catch up on updates.
Oh that, someone out here suggested I change my name to Dee 2. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (970) (971) (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.