Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,097 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:03 AM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (975) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3931380 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
Blackhawk04:

Yeah, every woman wants the attention of her man. But for a respect freak like Bambam, she should know when the man isn't down for that mushy mushy moment. Did you watch that scene at all?
Men like teddy are not hard to know, they form hardness but there's always this soft part of them esp when there's a woman they like so forget he likes the mushymushy too.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by prewtyjulie(f): 5:23pm On Feb 17, 2018
MizzD:
Tobi, vandora, Deeone and CeeC together. Tobi said if Deeone leaves he'll miss him. Deeone said he can never leave on Sunday. That even if people don't like him at least they'll like vandora. He then said if Tobi leaves nko. Cee'c said there will be no more fine boy in the house. Deeone interrupted by saying no o, how do you mean. CeeC insisted it was her opinion.

CeeC said Deeone shouldn't be so sure he can't leave cos he may have done or said things that rubbed people off the wrong way. He said he doesn't care, that the only people he doesn't make fun of are his family members.

They now started counting people they'll miss if evicted. The four agreed on teddy A and Deeone. Tobi and Deeone agreed on khloe but Cee'c and vandora disagreed. They said nobody notices when she's quiet, so her absence won't be felt.

CeeC said teddy A reminds her of TTT.

CeeC said Nigerians never forget.. Haha.. You're right. They are waiting for you whenever you're out.

Deeone said if you don't want Ebuka to pick on you, give him a stupid reply in a nice way, that the last time he asked him about self control, he gave him that kinda reply. He's sure with that reply, Ebuka won't ask him questions for a while. Of course Deeone, there will be no need lipsrsealed

what is this dee 1 feeling like, guy pack ur bag cos, except am wrong which I don't think I am, that family of yours will be welcoming you soon. don't forget to apologize to vandora.

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dujaswags1(m): 5:24pm On Feb 17, 2018
XML33:

Exactly. If not for my love for Anto, I would have supported him to win.
Intelligence, maturity and content over looks.

Who tell you say anto go win?
Is like you are not serving a MIRACLE working God oh!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 17, 2018
dominique:

You can tag me, mynd and/or lala when you're done

Done! smiley

I have one other that I will let you know, that one may provoke all of nairaland tho....grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
dujaswags1:

Who tell you say anto go win?
Is like you are not serving a MIRACLE working God oh!
I didn't say she'll win. But she has my support.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 5:29pm On Feb 17, 2018
XML33:

MamBi may be gay. You never know.

grin grin grin

Attention seeker, you have come? How does MamBi being gay help your ministry? is it your Gay?

5 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2018
carammel:

Age wise, they were almost on the same level and more mature.

This set is also around the same age with Angel's football age but they like giving football age and pretending.

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
I can't reveal myself nagrin
Cc Blackhawk04 Cc Giel

Please give me alil summary about today's activities.......
Today was hectic, wasn't online since, PLEASEkiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dazzy2(f): 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2018
TheMinas just kill me kill me oo gosh I go love ooo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seniormallam(m): 5:41pm On Feb 17, 2018
saw this online

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:43pm On Feb 17, 2018
Giel:

Is it her bedroom whisper voice? She did it in the diary room with biggie yesterday and I was so tired of it.
She literally woke teddy from his sleep!!
She's been following him around the house like a kid goat following a she goat.
I'm sure the guy is already bored.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2018
dazzy2:
TheMinas just kill me kill me oo gosh I go love ooo
Please update, im stuck in a Barcelona match embarassed
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
seniormallam:
saw this online
This website's polls are usually accurate reflections of weekly votes, they were for last year anyway

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 5:46pm On Feb 17, 2018
MamBi:
Princess, Bitto, Ifu and a(mostly listening) D1 are still analysing Tobi's save and replace of two weeks ago... grin grin

They do agree it was strategic to save (the weak) Mina and replace with the perceived strong TeddyBam.

They also agree that the save, him segregating himself and his blind support of his babe contributed to him becoming a target.. grin

Unlike last week though, D1 seems to be nodding instead of actively contributing.

Princess even comments about how D1 is on ALL sides
I guess the fear of performing stand up comedy to a real life audience so soon is the beginning of wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by seniormallam(m): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
ibkayee:

This website's polls are usually accurate reflections of weekly votes, they were for last year anyway
pls check well not for last year
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by carammel(f): 5:48pm On Feb 17, 2018
Giel:

This set is also around the same age with Angel's football age but they like giving football age and pretending.
I can't stop laughing at Angel's football age.
True sha, they all lied about their age. Leo for example would be in his 30s. They are giving out a good act though.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:49pm On Feb 17, 2018
ibkayee:

Till the week T boss came last, then we showed you guys that polls meant nothing.
Not only was she not evicted, she got the highest vote grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by livelymatilda: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2018
77up:
[s] I don't know why nairaland mod cannot send this yeye shild to his ancestors in prison for life imprisonment or better still, death sentence with this two count charges;

1: alternate account
2: gender impersonation

cc: Dominic

fixed [/s]
Cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 17, 2018
MamBi:

grin grin grin

Attention seeker, you have come? How does MamBi being gay help your ministry? is it your Gay?

I speculated that you might be gay because you seemed to not be aware of basic heterosexual female behavior.

I don't mind if you are gay. I'm not homophobic.

It explains why you are so obsessed with Princess. I think she is cute too.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 5:55pm On Feb 17, 2018
DoubleeDee:

I guess the fear of performing stand up comedy to a real life audience so soon is the beginning of wisdom.

Yes oh. Biggie putting them all up because of conspiracies shocked him especially as he and his partner were successfully flying under the radar. And then when Miracle shocked him by saying he thought D1 was de-campaigning Tobi, you could see the wheels turning in his mind. Bros is wising up faster than some others in that house..

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

Please update, im stuck in a Barcelona match embarassed

So you are a male after all.

Wow. What a dysfunctional individual.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
seniormallam:
pls check well not for last year
Not every single time but more than not
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ibkayee(f): 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

Till the week T boss came last, then we showed you guys that polls meant nothing.
Not only was she not evicted, she got the highest vote grin
ibkayee:

grin
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:57pm On Feb 17, 2018
XML33:

I speculated that you might be gay because you seemed to not be aware of basic heterosexual female behavior.

Not every woman fits into your muddling stereotype. I can tell you for certain, not every woman is clingy ,needy and all around dysfunctional .
Some women actually have higher IQ's than the average men and can capably stand on their own!
But you wouldn't know that, because you're a sexist who labels a woman a lesbian simply because she doesn't fit into your preconceived notions of what a regular woman should be like.
You were the very same guy that said women are attracted to men that abuse them, now you've come up with another jargon!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Queenofhell: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
XML33:

So you are a male after all.

Wow. What a dysfunctional individual.
There he goes again....
So only a man is allowed to watch football?
I feel sorry for you.

7 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lasgidichic: 5:59pm On Feb 17, 2018
Sounds more like i like it from behind

MamBi:
This Angel toasting na die.... Princess says she is blushing and Angel says he is blushing too but he is just black so its not showing.

Perhaps Princess will get man after all.

They conclude the love me jeje, love me tender moves with Angel saying "I like sleeping next to you" and both sleep off within seconds.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 17, 2018
Queenofhell:

[s]Not every woman fits into your muddling stereotype. I can tell you for certain, not every woman is clingy ,needy and all around dysfunctional .
Some women actually have higher IQ's than the average men and can capably stand on their own!
But you wouldn't know that, because you're a sexist who labels a woman a lesbian simply because she doesn't fit into your preconceived notions of what a regular woman should be like.
You were the very same guy that said women are attracted to men that abuse them, now you've come up with another jargon! [/s]

Didn't even read it. cool cool

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by DoubleeDee: 6:03pm On Feb 17, 2018
MamBi:
This Angel toasting na die.... Princess says she is blushing and Angel says he is blushing too but he is just black so its not showing.

Perhaps Princess will get man after all.

They conclude the love me jeje, love me tender moves with Angel saying "I like sleeping next to you" and both sleep off within seconds.
Some of these guys are specimen case study for psychoanalysts and shrinks.
I don't know how a guy can suddenly switch in a flicker from loving one babe madly
to finding romantic fulfillment in the bosom of a frustrated street hustler and still demands to be taken seriously.
What a turn off.

3 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 6:07pm On Feb 17, 2018
XML33:

I am supposed to get touched by what you just wrote and come out with a response refuting and defending your accusations and veiled insults right?

E no go werk... I honestly don't care what you think.

4 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:08pm On Feb 17, 2018
oshe11:
I can't reveal myself nagrin

Cc Blackhawk04
Cc Giel

Please give me alil summary about today's activities.......

Today was hectic, wasn't online since, PLEASEkiss

I haven't really watched.
Blackhawk04 please help,

And anyone who can.

2 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Giel: 6:09pm On Feb 17, 2018
DoubleeDee:

Some of these guys are specimen case study for psychoanalysts and shrinks.
I don't know how a guy can suddenly switch in a flicker from loving one babe madly
to finding romantic fulfillment in the bosom of a frustrated street hustler and still demands to be taken seriously.
What a turn off

Lol,
Nice grin

1 Like

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk04: 6:10pm On Feb 17, 2018
So, Nina was trynna cut cake for CeeC and bumbam, she gave CeeC a small size and promised to give her more later. But, shakara CeeC no gree, Nina asked what her problem was, in jokes though. Tobi came to CeeC's rescue, asked if the cake was Nina's and babe said "Yes". grin cheesy grin

Nina is really annoying, in a cute way though. kiss

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (972) (973) (974) (975) (976) (977) (978) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.