Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen (biro) Sketch Of Odunlade Adekola Picture - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen (biro) Sketch Of Odunlade Adekola Picture (1927 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Odunlade Adekola!!! / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen (biro) Sketch Of Odunlade Adekola Picture by Riqueleme(m): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2018
I present to you,the man of wonders...
Odunlade Adekola....A great artist,
Is a privilege for my gentle and humble Schneider (Biro)to depicts your picture...
You are really a blessing to the film industry
Ya talent is raw and authentic sir.....
This is my Biro sketch of your picture
Accept this token gift from the stable of Riquelme art studio..we love you so much, keep on the great work...
#ballpoint_pen #schneider_Biro #Odunlade_Adekola's #art #drawing #my_work #film_industry #afri_art #naija_art #facebook #instagram

Re: My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen (biro) Sketch Of Odunlade Adekola Picture by PharmaGirl(f): 10:57am On Jan 28, 2018
kiss
You good bro
Re: My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen (biro) Sketch Of Odunlade Adekola Picture by Riqueleme(m): 11:04am On Jan 28, 2018
PharmaGirl:
kiss
You good bro
Thanks
Is grace of God!!!
Re: My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen (biro) Sketch Of Odunlade Adekola Picture by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 28, 2018
You really tried. I would have sent it to him but it doesn't resemble him very much..... I give you 8/10. Keep it up
Re: My Hyper Realistic Ballpoint Pen (biro) Sketch Of Odunlade Adekola Picture by Riqueleme(m): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
sexybbstar:
You really tried. I would have sent it to him but it doesn't resemble him very much..... I give you 8/10. Keep it up
Thank you....Only JAH is perfect.. Am just a small Axe in the hand of the maker....once again.. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Best Chess Game On Pc / Please Where Can I Download Adobe imaging Software? / UNBELIEVEABLE PORTRAIT PAINTING ART WORK OF PROFESSOR WOLE SOYINKA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.