Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia (1493 Views)

My Biro Sketch Of Vinicius Jr Of Real Madrid Fc / My Biro Sketch Tited : Irun Kiko (hair Knotting With Thread) / My Biro Sketch Of Ty Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia by Riqueleme(m): 2:30am On Apr 10, 2018
MY BIRO SKETCHE OF
EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I
Haile Selassie I (Ge'ez: ቀዳማዊ ኃይለ ሥላሴ,qädamawi haylä səllasé,[nb 1] Amharicpronunciation: [ˈhaɪlə sɨlˈlase] (23 July 1892 – 27 August 1975), born Tafari Woldemikael,was Ethiopia'sregent from 1916 to 1930 and emperor from 1930 to 1974. He also served as Chairperson of the Organisation of African Unity from 25 May 1963 to 17 July 1964 and 5 November 1966 to 11 September 1967.

At the League of Nations in 1936, the emperor condemned the use of chemical weapons by Italy against his people during the Second Italo–Ethiopian War.His internationalist views led to Ethiopia becoming a charter member of the United Nations, and his political thought and experience in promotingmultilateralism and collective security have proved seminal and enduring. He was a member of the Solomonic Dynasty.

"Spirituality does not come from Religion,it comes from our SOUL...
We must stop confusing religion and spirituality. Religion is a set of rules,regulations, and rituals created by humans which where suppose to help people spirituality. Due to human imperfection religion has become corrupt,political,divisive,and a tool for power struggle.Spirituality is not theology or ideology.It's simply a way of life,pure and as given by the MOST HIGH .Spirituality is a network linking us to the MOST HIGH ,the universe,and each other. "
HAILE SELASSIE I....
BOB MARLEY dedicated this track to him..titled: Iron Lion Zion
To know more about this great Emperor... You can check it on net...A great Man Indeed....
#ballpoint_pen #Emperor_Haile_Selassie #Ethiopia #art_work #blue_Biro #ink #doodle #depict #naija_art #Rastafarian #rastafari #jamaica #spiritualist #spirituality

3 Likes

Re: My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia by Ebi4chris: 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
nice work bro
Re: My Biro Sketch Of Emperor Haile Selassie Of Ethiopia by Riqueleme(m): 6:34am On Apr 13, 2018
Ebi4chris:
nice work bro
Thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

In Urgent Need Of A Graphics Designer Full Time Job & Remote / Ascii Art / Maya 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.