Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,808 members, 7,866,139 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

See Tips To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Tips To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy (400 Views)

Bolanle Ninalowo: I’m About My Wife, I Don’t Welcome Unwanted Female Attention / How To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy Naturally / Bobrisky Cries Out For Help Over His Unwanted Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Tips To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy by kinzhealth: 11:03am On Jan 28, 2018
Many young girls today have become Baby Mamas while still in school. Some get lucky that they eventually end up together with the men responsible for the child, while the others get to raise the child alone- Single Mom. It is trending but it can be avoided. Maybe you’ve heard some “facts” about pregnancy (and ways to avoid it). Like, a girl can’t get pregnant the first time she has s3x. Or that you can’t get pregnant if you are on your period. Right? Wrong. Learn how to separate the myths from the facts. A girl can get pregnant even if:
she is having a period
she does not have an orgasm
she does not have v@ginal intercourse very often
she has v@ginal intercourse standing up
she urinates right after s3x
a man pulls his p3nis out of her v@gina before he ejaculates
she jumps up and down after intercourse
she hasn’t had her first period yet
she is under 12 years of age
it is her first time.
...........continue....................
http://silicongist.com.ng/2018/01/28/say-no-to-abortion-as-a-solution-see-tips-to-avoid-unwanted-pregnancy/
Re: See Tips To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy by showboy2301: 11:09am On Jan 28, 2018
I don't really believe this but you are entitled to your opinion. Some females can get pregnant even if you just pass them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Bitcoin / My Music More Important To Me Than My Dressing – Simi / BBNAIJA! Watch Anto Give Tobi A Sexy Lap Dance During Truth Or Dare 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.