Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

The People Of Covenant University In Pictures - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The People Of Covenant University In Pictures (42289 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Mofe72: 9:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

You don't seem to understand. Why would tithes sustain the school when the school fees as at 2016 was [b]$40,000[\b]? I am sure every average home in Nigeria can afford that.

Once again I want to debunk this claim. It is a LIE!!!

The school is self-sustaining

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by HigherEd: 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mofe72:

You see how you people spread false information. I’m a graduate of covenant fam (2016 set)

Our school fees as at 2016 was max 700k+( engineering and architecture are the most expensive). That sum is for a year, including accommodation, medical fees, books, tuition, internet etc.

NGN 700k = approximately $2000 at today’s exchange rate.

Stop spreading fallacies.
A lot of people there are average Nigerians. Our parents just wanted to give us something of value. Don’t get it twisted.

There are wealthy people there and there are regular people.
Lol bro I was surprised when I saw 40k USD. That would have mean Covenant is more expensive than some UK universities. But honestly, Winners is really trying by being able to offer such quality for such a low amount.
The structures at the background are simply huge and can contend with foreign structures.

2 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Bollinger(m): 9:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mofe72:

Once again I want to debunk this claim. It is a LIE!!!

The school is self-sustaining

Yes it is. It sustains itself with $40,490 per session.
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Mofe72: 9:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
HigherEd:

Lol bro I was surprised when I saw 40k USD. That would have mean Covenant is more expensive than some UK universities. But honestly, Winners is really trying by being able to offer such quality for such a low amount.
The structures at the background are simply huge and can contend with foreign structures.

Lol, I was already scared when I saw that figure. They are. Hopefully, the government can replicate it in public universities. We have to move this country forward.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Bollinger(m): 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mofe72:

You see how you people spread false information. I’m a graduate of covenant fam (2016 set)

Our school fees as at 2016 was max 700k+( engineering and architecture are the most expensive). That sum is for a year, including accommodation, medical fees, books, tuition, internet etc.

NGN 700k = approximately $2000 at today’s exchange rate.

Stop spreading fallacies.
A lot of people there are average Nigerians. Our parents just wanted to give us something of value. Don’t get it twisted.

There are wealthy people there and there are regular people.

Ok. let's break it down. How much were your tuition fees and how much were your school fees?
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Mofe72: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

grin I don’t have to snap school fees receipt for you. This arguement isn’t worth it
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Bollinger(m): 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mofe72:

grin I don’t have to snap school fees receipt for you. This arguement isn’t worth it

I never said anything about school fees. School fees are about 800k. The coco are the tuition fees and boarding.
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Mofe72: 9:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

Ok. let's break it down. How much were your tuition fees and how much were your school fees?

Lol, I only cared about fees structure in 100L. It was sha a little over 700k in my final year (engineering). That was the total for the 2015/2016 session.
No additional fees.
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Mofe72: 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

I never said anything about school fees. School fees are about 800k. The coco are the tuition fees and boarding.

They don’t split it oga!
Tuition and accommodation are covered in the school fees.

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Bollinger(m): 9:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mofe72:

Lol, I only cared about fees structure in 100L. It was sha a little over 700k in my final year (engineering). That was the total for the 2015/2016 session.
No additional fees.

So you never paid tuition fees?
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Bollinger(m): 9:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mofe72:

They don’t split it oga!
Tuition and accommodation are covered in the school fees.

What about tuition fees?
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Mofe72: 9:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

What about tuition fees?

How do I make this easy for you?

Tuition + Accomodation + Medical+ Internet + etc = 700k (2016)

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by DICKtator: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
greenhulk:

Nigerians are just too sentimental. Even in advanced countries like the USA, there are schools that the average American cannot afford. There are schools in the USA that are far more expensive than what they pay at CU. U just have to cut ur coats according to ur size CLOTH/CLOTHE. There are cars of $12,000 and there are cars of $5 million. U want premium u got to pay for it.

Fixed

grin grin grin grin
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by abayomi93(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Abeggi, unilag better pass covenant joor. Come unilag come see state of the art facility,and the special breed of handsome boys and pretty girls.
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by HigherEd: 10:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
abayomi93:
Abeggi, unilag better pass covenant joor. Come unilag come see state of the art facility,and the special breed of handsome boys and pretty girls.
Oya post the pictures on nairaland and tag #peopleofUnilag let's see what you guys got.

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by daremum(m): 11:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
AK6464:
Better soup.........

Sombori will come and be complaining of high fees, google UI hostel and see the difference.

Their father, Poverty na bastard
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by MRLANNISTER(m): 12:01am On Jan 29, 2018
dingbang:
I will employ a covenant university graduate soon. They are very good as employees only

I have 3 in my team and they are good.

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by obonujoker(m): 12:36am On Jan 29, 2018
Mofe72:

How many have you met?

lots...
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by bedspread: 12:56am On Jan 29, 2018
gradeA:

pursuing excellence. ........
Redeemed by Grace
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by dingbang(m): 4:47am On Jan 29, 2018
MRLANNISTER:

I have 3 in my team and they are good.
thanks for the good recommendations.. I will visit their college someday for employee-hunt
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Juwon72: 5:44am On Jan 29, 2018
Nice pictures

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Handsomecole(m): 7:13am On Jan 29, 2018
Nonsense
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Mofe72: 7:28am On Jan 29, 2018
obonujoker:

lots...

Lol, It’s my alma mater. There is a mix of people. The good, the bad and the ugly. It’s no different from other Nigerian schools

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by EternalTruth: 7:31am On Jan 29, 2018
Zionista:

I wonder why it's very difficult for many Nigerians to know the difference between 'taking' and 'taken'
and also "peoples" abi you no notice that one
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by seunfape(m): 6:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
only private university in nigeria
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Genesils(m): 1:57am On Jan 30, 2018
This is cool...

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by SammieJayh(m): 8:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bollinger:

I want whatever you are smoking. It must be some good shiit. A total price for education at covenant university in 2015-2016 is $40,490. Tuition makes $30,440, room is $9,170 and covenant university fees make 880$. How does an average home in Nigeria afford this? How?

That's definitely a covenant university somewhere else.

2 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by SammieJayh(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Bollinger:

You should visit the school's website sometime, that's all you need...

http://m.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/Media/Banner-Assemblies/Homepage/Notifications/School-Fees-Structure-for-100-Level-2017-2018-Session

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (photos) / It is actually 'Biscuit Bone', not 'Brisket Bone' / I Killed This Rat In My Hostel In LAUTECH (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.