Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,598 members, 7,955,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:22 PM

The People Of Covenant University In Pictures - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The People Of Covenant University In Pictures (42593 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by youngsahito(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
school 4 d rich.iranu
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by DozieInc(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Quality education is quality money. wink

3 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by martowskin1(m): 6:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
odizeey:
when has d poor ever had a say

The time when the son of a shoe maker or farmer can go to school
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by dingbang(m): 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Accounting job cool
taaaa... Na gate man job grin
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by BruncleZuma: 6:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:
grin grin grin grin
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:
Ah ah ah iba wicked

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by mechanics(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Enjoyment students, when everything is available for them, they have no choice to fail, those that fail chose to fail on their own.
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by dingbang(m): 6:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Ah ah ah iba wicked
dem too dey brag...
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:
dem too dey brag...
I see nothing wrong in that undecided I also brag nah cool
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by gwinaB(m): 6:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
rawpadgin:
School wen the average Nigerian nor fit afford

How much exactly is the school fee?
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by klbakare(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
LadyGoddiva:
Yep, my alma matter! You people should have seen my set cool Let me bless y’all with a rare throwback picture of me and my friends during our graduation dinner cool
Pinshures coming down soon cheesy
i believe you should rather say "fat bottomed girls rock the world" grin cheesy
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by rawpadgin(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
gwinaB:

How much exactly is the school fee?
am not sure buh it should be more than 500k
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Sard(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
If any of my unborn children will attend Nigerian university, this is one of the few schools I want them to attend. I'm certain my hustle would have paid off by then.

3 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by dingbang(m): 7:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I see nothing wrong in that undecided I also brag nah cool
ur bragging na on a joking levels..
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:
ur bragging na on a joking levels..
When you come close to me you go understand cool
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by gradeA(m): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
bedspread:
We are a Covenant Generation....

pursuing excellence. ........

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by odizeey(m): 7:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
martowskin1:

The time when the son of a shoe maker or farmer can go to school
wen did shoe makers children go to the best of schools.
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by dingbang(m): 7:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
When you come close to me you go understand cool
even if I come inside you... U go surgi
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by chubinwa(m): 8:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
maybe dis op wants me to go and fry beans.
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:
even if I come inside you... U go surgi
You no well grin
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by evy800(f): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
Can sm1 plz inform me...watz up wit all d agbada
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Mofe72: 8:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

No. He's actually feeling sorry for the m.orons who donate to make this happen.

Lmao, You people have come again. Donate ko.
We paid school fees, it’s not free of charge. Nothing good comes cheap.

Go and drink water, you go dey alright.

P.S. we like to donate grin
Is it your donation??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Mofe72: 8:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
obonujoker:
covenant university ladies are the rudest persons in Nigeria, closely followed by Igbinedion ladies..... I dont know what their problem is.....

How many have you met?
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Mofe72: 8:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

Of course they did. Difference is, they are already rich.

Please, what is your definition of rich?

Majority of the students there are from average homes

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by AngryArmani: 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zionista:

I wonder why it's very difficult for many Nigerians to know the difference between 'taking' and 'taken'
grin "being" and "been" too

1 Like

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Bollinger(m): 8:40pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mofe72:

Lmao, You people have come again. Donate ko.
We paid school fees, it’s not free of charge. Nothing good comes cheap.

Go and drink water, you go dey alright.

P.S. we like to donate grin
Is it your donation??

I was not referring to the students. I know i have to break it down like i would to a toddler. Ok. Here we go. Who's money were used to make covenant happen with their s.tupid belief in tithes. The insanely poor made it happen. And now the comfortable one's enjoy the benefit.
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Bollinger(m): 8:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mofe72:

Please, what is your definition of rich?

Majority of the students there are from average homes

I want whatever you are smoking. It must be some good shiit. A total price for education at covenant university in 2015-2016 is $40,490. Tuition makes $30,440, room is $9,170 and covenant university fees make 880$. How does an average home in Nigeria afford this? How?
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by ROB26: 9:03pm On Jan 28, 2018
I was supposed to be there, instead I went to Madonna University. Atleast I got to use fone grin
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by KushLyon(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
see as school just legit.... I swear uniben too rough grin
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Mofe72: 9:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

I was not referring to the students. I know i have to break it down like i would to a toddler. Ok. Here we go. Who's money were used to make covenant happen with their s.tupid belief in tithes. The insanely poor made it happen. And now the comfortable one's enjoy the benefit.

Is it just poor people that attend the church?
Don’t the rich pay tithe too?
If you take 10% of 10,000 and 10,000,000 are they the same in financial value?
When the school started, do you think they had everything they have now?
That school has been building gradually.
Just add the fees to the revenue generated from the cafeteria, shopping centers, bakery, bottling company etc.

If you think it’s tithes that’s sustaining that school, you’re on a long thing

2 Likes

Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Bollinger(m): 9:18pm On Jan 28, 2018
Mofe72:

Is it just poor people that attend the church?
Don’t the rich pay tithe too?
If you take 10% of 10,000 and 10,000,000 are they the same in financial value?
When the school started, do you think they had everything they have now?
That school has been building gradually.
Just add the fees to the revenue generated from the cafeteria, shopping centers, bakery, bottling company etc.

If you think it’s tithes that’s sustaining that school, you’re on a long thing

You don't seem to understand. Why would tithes sustain the school when the school fees as at 2016 was $40,000? I am sure every average home in Nigeria can afford that.
Re: The People Of Covenant University In Pictures by Mofe72: 9:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bollinger:

I want whatever you are smoking. It must be some good shiit. A total price for education at covenant university in 2015-2016 is $40,490. Tuition makes $30,440, room is $9,170 and covenant university fees make 880$. How does an average home in Nigeria afford this? How?

You see how you people spread false information. I’m a graduate of covenant fam (2016 set)

Our school fees as at 2016 was max 700k+( engineering and architecture are the most expensive). That sum is for a year, including accommodation, medical fees, books, tuition, internet etc.

NGN 700k = approximately $2000 at today’s exchange rate.

Stop spreading fallacies.
A lot of people there are average Nigerians. Our parents just wanted to give us something of value. Don’t get it twisted.

There are wealthy people there and there are regular people.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB: Between The Conservative North & The Chest-Beating South - Reno Omokri / Seeing This As The Parent, What Would You Do? / Students Who Don’t Wish To Suffer After Graduation Should Do These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.