Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,804 members, 7,956,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:54 PM

I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson (19424 Views)

Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' / Dorcas Fapson: Adekunle Gold, Simi, Adewale Adeleke Proved How Stupid They Are / Adekunle Gold Reacts To Dorcas Fapson's Near Kidnap/Rape Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by gbengapeter(m): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Actress Dorcas Fapson caught serious
backlash on social media after her ordeal with a
taxify driver she defended herself from went
viral. While some people bashed her for daring to
protect herself with a pepper spray, others
criticized her for accusing the driver of kidnap/
attempted rape in what they claim looked more
like a misunderstanding. Dorcas is however
standing strong.

See her post on Snapchat below.

source: http://www.peternewsonline.tk/2018/01/i-will-never-be-broken-by-negative.html

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

MissyB3

OAM4J

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Take heart dear no one knows the truth except the both of you....... for now let's wait for the court judgement cool

34 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by princechurchill(m): 12:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
It's hard to break a chronic liar we all know that

288 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by Kenzico(m): 12:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
My prayer for any man is not to meet this kind of woman in your life, Or your destiny or Life might be ruined forever....

And....

If She's not guilty, She wouldn't be broken down whatsoever....Nonsense

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by Ajewealth123(m): 1:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
gbengapeter:
Actress Dorcas Fapson caught serious
backlash on social media after her ordeal with a
taxify driver she defended herself from went
viral. While some people bashed her for daring to
protect herself with a pepper spray, others
criticized her for accusing the driver of kidnap/
attempted rape in what they claim looked more
like a misunderstanding. Dorcas is however
standing strong.

See her post on Snapchat below.

source: http://www.peternewsonline.tk/2018/01/i-will-never-be-broken-by-negative.html

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Ishilove

MissyB3

OAM4J
yeah yeah they cant break you but they will drill through you till u shatter

42 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by Throwback: 1:22pm On Jan 28, 2018
Madam, kindly focus on the law suit filed against you.

Provide in court the unedited video evidence that shows you stealing a car key and assaulting a driver that wanted to retrieve his stolen car key from an unnecessarily difficult passenger who refused to alight from his vehicle after he had aborted the trip at the point of embarkment.

214 Likes 18 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by Codeblues(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
ok
Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by Troublemaker007(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Biatch you broke yourself already. Trying to run down an innocent guy hustling for his daily bread and forgot God defends the innocent. She quickly private her Instagram account. I for tell her words wey go make her hang herself

220 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by HeyCorleone(m): 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
This one just shot herself in the foot.

Thought the thing was gonna make her popular. Alas. Poor child.

23 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by happney65: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
She don dey mellow small small..She gave herself away in that video..Person wan rape you,You still dey do calls,dey do video..carry flower put for head..she now forgot that she purposely muted the audio of a better part of the video..She has no sense at all..She made a mistake of her life..

184 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
When you serve some time for jail. You go turn coal

16 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by BabaAlabi: 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
You will never be broken but you wanted the innocent taxify driver to break down and degenerate. Idiotic fellow like you angry

98 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by ladyF(f): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
But you almost broke the guys career with the accusations grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by ednut1(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Attention seeker grin. Get your 5m ready sha

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by mediocre(m): 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2018
Bad market grin grin....As shït didn't go as planned she don turn motivational speaker. Idïot girl thinks nigerians are gullible and will believe any story she pulls out of her äss because she's a celeb. Ode angry

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by Gwan2(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nigerians are naturally angry....you appear simple ask innocent question sef...,them fit insult you for invading their privacy.
Your own sef...you no come simple, you first of all make guys burn their 10MB data to watch video wey you fit write down to safe us unnecessary cost. The driver know how far, he used the write channel to pass em message.
Secondly, you come dey form queen Elizabeth, you no even offend anyone dem go pick offense for attempt to intimidate dem with phonetics.
Thirdly, you come filter the video even put flower on top, come flash ur body small thereby leaving Vaseline crew to there dirty imaginations...
Sister in fact we were fighting against the world, no one wins such fight. Only Adolf Hitler came close .

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by beetown(m): 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
grin

so sorry dear

The distance between not having money to pay for your taxify cab and having to pay 5million is just a couple of bad decisions away and you learnt that the hard way...

you're lucky he didn't sue for 50million

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by benuejosh: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
From the onset i knew it was a lie. Someone i know? The only people i pity here is Taxify. Permit me to say, till proven otherwise. It was all staged! All for publicity.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by Chevronstaff: 1:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Dorcas Shola Fapson ’s story has too many questionable scenarios that makes it sound far from the truth....
1. Why did she mute the audio of the guy talking before posting the video?
2. Someone was being kidnapped/raped and brought out her phone to do video......??C'mon!!! Let's think like lawyers sometimes...
3.I started wondering. What if that
Taxify driver had been female and the passenger male. And the male passenger refused to disembark and then sprayed pepper into the female driver's eyes...
THE TRUTH WILL SURELY PREVAIL...!!!!!

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by dulux07(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Be deceiving yourself undecided

Most people would say same publicly.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by Damfostopper(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Nonnsense..... examples of girls with fish brains.....
1. Nairaland actress called Dorcas..
2.....Simi

Example of a guy with fish brains...
1.....Adekunle Gold

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by kambili999(f): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
don't get it. she started all these and now she feels like the world is trying to break her? don't get it

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by dsauce: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Let the court decide that. Accusations of rape is very alarming this days. We don't know who to believe anymore

2 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by martineverest(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
she's regretting her actions

1 Like

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by Breezy90(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
This Dorcas is a big fool. With all the hullabaloo I never believed her, trying to defame a young man hustling for his daily bread. Bitches are going down soon. angry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by pweetiedee(m): 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Yeye human being.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by cr7lomo: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hu is deceiving this bit.ch that she is a diamond...diamonds are rarely owned...u just a piece of wasted scrap that 4ks any human with change...u are not worth more than an ordinary kaki material

49 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by KevinDein: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
What I find really amazing is how some women can perpetrate evil and still somehow convince themselves that they are the victims.

This lady here nearly ruined the life of a young, hardworking man with false accusations, but she still doesn't have an ounce of remorse about the whole thing.

The worst set of people; the remorseless ones.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by bestspoke: 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
You're your greatest undoing.

The attention you seek is here, sadly it might even cost you some millions.

14 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by Romanreign2(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
She is crazy...back to what concerned me most Buhari you never go unpunished cool

13 Likes

Re: I Will Never Be Broken By Negative Comments On Social Media – Dorcas Fapson by sibepoc(m): 1:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Stupid girl

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego is the New Face of ₦50 Postal Stamp / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid / E-money Is Not Into Drugs – Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.