Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! (1414 Views)

Invest In Waawu Advantage. / Bitclub Advantage / Bitclub Advantage Is The Best Bitcoin Investment Platform In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Renegadefrank(m): 3:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
2017 wasn't so good to everyone. Unemployment, being broke as well as other stressful factors associated with not having enough, contributed to the bleak end of last year for some of us. This investment is targeted at all youths (Yes, I'm talking to you)who want to be self sufficient and do their own thing without the hassle of bosses. In other words, you'd be your own boss. Without mincing words, it involves Cryptocurrencies as well as referrals. Anyone interested can reach out to me here or through my signature. Bitclub Advantage is changing lives(and we all know how bitcoin has grown exponentially over the past one year). If you want in and you think you're ready to take a risk, then let me know. Invest today and smile tomorrow. BITCLUB ADVANTAGE IS THE NEXT BEST THING. Don't waste time and Don't be left behind in this digital era. Let's make money with our gadgets.
Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Renegadefrank(m): 7:16pm On Feb 08, 2018
In life, there is something important, which is to be better than our parents. With Bitclub Advantage, you could achieve that. Invest with Bitclub Advantage and your life would change for ever.
Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Renegadefrank(m): 7:29pm On Feb 08, 2018
More info on Bitclub Advantage. Lots of people are and have become self made with this business. If you want to be self sufficient and be your own boss, check my signature for my number. Also, for those who would like to be in the WhatsApp group, you can send a message saying yes and you'd be added. It's up to you.

Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Renegadefrank(m): 7:59pm On Feb 08, 2018
In this business, there are two categories of people:
1. The Investor
2. The Investor/Networker/Promoter
The Investor basically has only one way of earning and that is the daily cash out bonus. The Investor/Networker/Promoter earns in five different ways:
- Direct Referral bonuses
- Indirect referral bonuses
- Binary matching bonuses
- Residual Monthly bonuses
- Awards (gotten through accumulated points)
In other words, the investor still earns without referrals and will make an additional 200% profit at the end of the investment cycle. In total - 300%. However, one can make this money in a week or a month through promotion and referrals. There's also the added bonus of upgrading and earning more. It's up to you guys to make this opportunity count.
Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Renegadefrank(m): 10:10am On Feb 12, 2018
Good morning all. I hope the weekend was a good one and everyone is eager to start the week ahead in good spirits? I am. Since the ban from the antispam bot, I cannot post details here anymore. However, those interested in becoming financially independent should drop their numbers and I'll add you to the Whatsapp group. I wish everyone a nice day and week ahead. Cheers.
Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Renegadefrank(m): 2:39am On Feb 17, 2018
Congratulations to all those who took the initiative and are part of the business now. We will get there! Client VIP loading.......
Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 17, 2018
what level of investor are u
Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Renegadefrank(m): 12:57am On Feb 22, 2018
eosigwe:
what level of investor are u
Presently at the second level, 23,100. Planning to go up soon. There are however, some new rules in play. The lowest level now for new investors begin with 47,880 now.
Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Renegadefrank(m): 12:59am On Feb 22, 2018
Let me know if you need more info, cause I cannot do that here anymore as I'd just keep getting banned. I'd send it through WhatsApp.
Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 22, 2018
Renegadefrank:
Presently at the second level, 23,100. Planning to go up soon. There are however, some new rules in play. The lowest level now for new investors begin with 47,880 now.
I started with the 47+
I just hope this thing is real
Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Renegadefrank(m): 12:12pm On Feb 22, 2018
eosigwe:
I started with the 47+ I just hope this thing is real
Yes Sir, it is.
Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Sambai65(m): 3:16pm On Feb 22, 2018
I was also banned last week just because i mention bitclub
Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Renegadefrank(m): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2018
Sambai65:
I was also banned last week just because i mention bitclub
I've been banned more than twice as well, so I decided to stop discussing it here
Re: Bitclub Advantage - Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Happiness!!! by Coolis: 9:36am On Mar 26, 2018
I have about $100 in my back office, how do I sell or convert it to money pls? I joined last month.

(1) (Reply)

Export To Other African Countries And Make Millions In Naira / Facts About Trading You Need To Know / Selling Of Shares Of A Company Yet To Be Listed On The NSE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.