Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,590 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Woman Sows Husband's Car As Prophet Offering In Church - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Sows Husband's Car As Prophet Offering In Church (407 Views)

Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Wife & Mother-In-Law Fight Over Who Will Sit In Front Of Her Husband's Car / Wife Burns Husband's Car Over Divorce, Women React (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sows Husband's Car As Prophet Offering In Church by ThatCEO: 4:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
A mild drama occurred in Delta state when a woman {unnamed) decided to use her husband's car as a seed of faith in one of the new generation churches. It was reported that there were numerous warnings by friends of the husband who were not happy with the woman's deeds and there were threats to burn any vehicle seen in the church premises if the seed was not returned by the Pastor.

Follow the link here https://1moregist.com/2018/01/28/woman-sows-husbands-car-as-prophet-offering-in-church/

Re: Woman Sows Husband's Car As Prophet Offering In Church by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 29, 2018
I always say that even churches contribute to problems in d home..many believers are yet to believe this. Believing in pastors these days is suicidal. If I need blessings to be great and have a smooth life journey, I know who to please to get it...my parents!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Take A Bite From The Forbidden Fruit / Grow Up But Never Forget These Life Lessons / Pro Bono Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.